Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR2020] Plague Mirror Games!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33
[b]Bloodbeak - District 4 - Plague - Spiral[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2920866/5#post_44997149][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/518331/51833053p.png[/img][/url] ----- Bloodbeak gave a wide, somewhat sleazy grin. "Of course, my good comrade! Only enemies will feel my cold steel. What I bring to the table is my dashing good looks and my quick mind- I can analyze situations and take action nigh-immediately. Also, I can see things from nearly every angle- it helps having the longest body among dragons with multiple eyes! Also-also, I'm easily able to slip into and out of very small spaces." Bloodbeak decides to curl up and continue doing smalltalk with Brimstone instead of looking for other partners. [i]If someone else wants to join, then great! Strength in numbers. Soon we will build an ultimate... uh... pack! Yes, pack![/i]
Bloodbeak - District 4 - Plague - Spiral
51833053p.png

Bloodbeak gave a wide, somewhat sleazy grin. "Of course, my good comrade! Only enemies will feel my cold steel. What I bring to the table is my dashing good looks and my quick mind- I can analyze situations and take action nigh-immediately. Also, I can see things from nearly every angle- it helps having the longest body among dragons with multiple eyes! Also-also, I'm easily able to slip into and out of very small spaces."

Bloodbeak decides to curl up and continue doing smalltalk with Brimstone instead of looking for other partners. If someone else wants to join, then great! Strength in numbers. Soon we will build an ultimate... uh... pack! Yes, pack!
[center][b]Wyrmwound - District 12 - Plague - Mirror[/b][/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/637188/63718736p.png[/img][/center] ----- [center]Having gotten bored with lazing around, Wyrmwound stood and spotted what was clearly a spiral and a mirror talking. [i]How did a spiral slip in here?[/i] He wondered, but shrugged anyway and made his way over. He figured he needed to get to know his enemies, and maybe learn how they battle. [i]Or maybe allies..[/i] he thought, but shook his head. Allies would never work, they always end up backstabbing anyway. His tortoise rode on his back comfortably as he made his way toward the two. He kept his other eyes on the other tributes, still suspicious. Having finally made his way over, he sat on front of the two. "Erm... Hello." He mumbled a half-hearted greeting and waited for them to notice that he was there.[/center] ----- ( @AWB , @LynxSideris )
Wyrmwound - District 12 - Plague - Mirror
63718736p.png

Having gotten bored with lazing around, Wyrmwound stood and spotted what was clearly a spiral and a mirror talking. How did a spiral slip in here? He wondered, but shrugged anyway and made his way over. He figured he needed to get to know his enemies, and maybe learn how they battle.

Or maybe allies.. he thought, but shook his head. Allies would never work, they always end up backstabbing anyway. His tortoise rode on his back comfortably as he made his way toward the two. He kept his other eyes on the other tributes, still suspicious.

Having finally made his way over, he sat on front of the two. "Erm... Hello." He mumbled a half-hearted greeting and waited for them to notice that he was there.

( @AWB , @LynxSideris )
Febad ~ District 12 ~ Nature

Febad surveys the area, carefully assessing the other tributes. He was far more used to entering battle with someone at his side than alone - but he was definitely going to be careful with trusting anyone around here. Besides the fact this was a Last Man Standing kinda fight - it was quite evident some of the dragons were devious sorts - they weren't even Mirrors - what part of Mirror Games was unclear?!

Ah well, they'd get their dues in the long run. Meanwhile, there was no point going into this in less than peak form. After having a good sniff to ensure the meat was good, Febad settles in to have a good meal and a long nap - who knew when he'd be able to relax again?!

((Gah - it's getting late for me, I'm too tired to actually think too hard about this. Will attempt a better post next time!))

Febad ~ District 12 ~ Nature

Febad surveys the area, carefully assessing the other tributes. He was far more used to entering battle with someone at his side than alone - but he was definitely going to be careful with trusting anyone around here. Besides the fact this was a Last Man Standing kinda fight - it was quite evident some of the dragons were devious sorts - they weren't even Mirrors - what part of Mirror Games was unclear?!

Ah well, they'd get their dues in the long run. Meanwhile, there was no point going into this in less than peak form. After having a good sniff to ensure the meat was good, Febad settles in to have a good meal and a long nap - who knew when he'd be able to relax again?!

((Gah - it's getting late for me, I'm too tired to actually think too hard about this. Will attempt a better post next time!))

GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
[center][b]Carnage - District 5 - Plague[/b] [/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54480247] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/544803/54480247.png[/img][/url] [color=transparent]____[/color]Barely listening to the speech being given by Kharjo, Carnage looked around the camp, scanning the newcomers. Their younger self would've went for the kill without thought, but these days they've learned more... refined approaches. A little organization doesn't mean that there can't be any fun though, and [i]oh is this going to be fun[/i]. It's not called Games for nothing, after all. [color=transparent]____[/color]Carnage couldn't wait to play.
Carnage - District 5 - Plague

54480247.png

____Barely listening to the speech being given by Kharjo, Carnage looked around the camp, scanning the newcomers. Their younger self would've went for the kill without thought, but these days they've learned more... refined approaches. A little organization doesn't mean that there can't be any fun though, and oh is this going to be fun. It's not called Games for nothing, after all.
____Carnage couldn't wait to play.
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

[center][b]Bloodbeak - District 4 - Plague - Spiral[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2920866/5#post_44997149][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/518331/51833053.png[/img][/url][/center] ----- Bloodbeak perks up on seeing a fellow multigaze dragon. "Hey there! You looking to find allies? Or to get intel on competitors? Either way, feel free to take a sit down!" Bloodbeak pats the ground invitingly, and then searches his pockets "[size=2]I know I have a bribe around here somewhere...[/size] Aha!" He holds out a piece of jerky to the Mirror. "A gift! To a Mirror from a... nother Mirror! Haha! Yep, all Mirrors here!" Bloodbeak chuckles awkwardly and looks around to make sure Pest isn't looking at him. ((@xBrinkyprism forgot to ping, oops!))
51833053.png

Bloodbeak perks up on seeing a fellow multigaze dragon.

"Hey there! You looking to find allies? Or to get intel on competitors? Either way, feel free to take a sit down!" Bloodbeak pats the ground invitingly, and then searches his pockets

"I know I have a bribe around here somewhere... Aha!" He holds out a piece of jerky to the Mirror. "A gift! To a Mirror from a... nother Mirror! Haha! Yep, all Mirrors here!" Bloodbeak chuckles awkwardly and looks around to make sure Pest isn't looking at him.

((@xBrinkyprism forgot to ping, oops!))
[center][b]Wyrmwound - District 12 - Plague - Mirror[/b][/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/637188/63718736p.png[/img][/center] ----- [center]His multiple eyes narrowed suspiciously and he sat, cautiously taking the piece of jerky. ''Your not [i]Actually[/i] a mirror, are you?'' He inquired, nibbling on the jerky. His Tortoise rested beside him peacefully. "Anyway, yeah I'm here for intel. Not big on allies, they can stab your back at any time they want. " He hummed. "I'd be open to it if you honestly don't want to stab me though. " "Who even are you?" He asked, completely forgetting about the question he had asked only a couple of seconds ago. [/center] ----- ( @AWB )
63718736p.png

His multiple eyes narrowed suspiciously and he sat, cautiously taking the piece of jerky. ''Your not Actually a mirror, are you?'' He inquired, nibbling on the jerky. His Tortoise rested beside him peacefully.

"Anyway, yeah I'm here for intel. Not big on allies, they can stab your back at any time they want. " He hummed. "I'd be open to it if you honestly don't want to stab me though. "

"Who even are you?" He asked, completely forgetting about the question he had asked only a couple of seconds ago.

( @AWB )
[center][b]Bloodbeak - District 4 - Plague - Spiral[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2920866/5#post_44997149][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/518331/51833053.png[/img][/url][/center] ----- Bloodbeak's multiple eyes flicker around the campground before leaning in. "[size=2]I'm actually a Spiral and I didn't read the signs OR listen to Pest, and now I'm really in for it![/size] But you didn't hear that from me, ahaha!" Bloodbeak lets out a clearly fake laugh, then shakes his head. "Oh! My name's Bloodbeak, famous [s]pirate[/s] BUCCANEER of Sorineth! Also from District Four. This," -pointing a claw at the Mirror next to him- "is Brimstone, and we're allies! I don't know what they want to do though, so if you wanted to join we'd have to discuss. Also, no backstabbing here! [size=2]If I'm going to betray you, I'll do it to your face-[/size] A-yup, only good pals here! Good vibes only!" ((@xBrinkyprism @LynxSideris))
51833053.png

Bloodbeak's multiple eyes flicker around the campground before leaning in.

"I'm actually a Spiral and I didn't read the signs OR listen to Pest, and now I'm really in for it! But you didn't hear that from me, ahaha!" Bloodbeak lets out a clearly fake laugh, then shakes his head.

"Oh! My name's Bloodbeak, famous pirate BUCCANEER of Sorineth! Also from District Four. This," -pointing a claw at the Mirror next to him- "is Brimstone, and we're allies! I don't know what they want to do though, so if you wanted to join we'd have to discuss. Also, no backstabbing here! If I'm going to betray you, I'll do it to your face- A-yup, only good pals here! Good vibes only!"

((@xBrinkyprism @LynxSideris))
[center][b]Wyrmwound - District 12 - Plague - Mirror[/b][/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/637188/63718736p.png[/img][/center] ----- [center]"Interesting.." His eyes glistened with amusement. "Famous Buccaneer? I've never heard of you before. Im Wyrmwound from District 12, and this is my Tortoise. I'm a plague representative in the clan I'm currently with. " The mirror smiled. "Well, I guess it won't hurt to chat with you for a little longer. It doesn't seem like you can kill me. After all, I want to get to know you before I inevitably kil- I mean win this thing." He boasted, having a rush of confidence. "Lets just hope this game doesn't go into a [i]Spiraling[/i] Mess, eh?"[/center] ----- ( @AWB , @LynxSideris ) (Out of roleplay note: Bloodbeak makes me laugh so much and i love it)
63718736p.png

"Interesting.." His eyes glistened with amusement.

"Famous Buccaneer? I've never heard of you before. Im Wyrmwound from District 12, and this is my Tortoise. I'm a plague representative in the clan I'm currently with. " The mirror smiled.

"Well, I guess it won't hurt to chat with you for a little longer. It doesn't seem like you can kill me. After all, I want to get to know you before I inevitably kil- I mean win this thing." He boasted, having a rush of confidence. "Lets just hope this game doesn't go into a Spiraling Mess, eh?"

( @AWB , @LynxSideris )

(Out of roleplay note: Bloodbeak makes me laugh so much and i love it)
[b][center][b]Brimstone - District 8 - Fire[/b][/center][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62448729][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/624488/62448729.png[/img][/url] Brimstone leaned back, eyes watching both of their unlikely campmates. Two multigazes and a mirror ate a piece of jerky… "Don't worry, if I'm going to kill you, it'll be over so fast you won't even notice," they purred. Their gaze fell on the tortoise. Anyone who had a pet with them couldn't be so bad, right? [s]But better keep the iguana away.[/s] "Seriously though, I'm not gonna kill you if you don't kill me. District 8, nice to meet you. I don't mind another ally, at least until the first few hours are over." [rule] @xBrinkyprism @AWB
Brimstone - District 8 - Fire

62448729.png

Brimstone leaned back, eyes watching both of their unlikely campmates. Two multigazes and a mirror ate a piece of jerky…
"Don't worry, if I'm going to kill you, it'll be over so fast you won't even notice," they purred. Their gaze fell on the tortoise. Anyone who had a pet with them couldn't be so bad, right? But better keep the iguana away. "Seriously though, I'm not gonna kill you if you don't kill me. District 8, nice to meet you. I don't mind another ally, at least until the first few hours are over."

@xBrinkyprism @AWB
FR+9 They/Them Flower Adoptables! Lore lair My avatar
JqyUxCg.gif2STS4nL.gif Logo_2.png
[center][b]Bloodbeak - District 4 - Plague - Spiral[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2920866/5#post_44997149][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/518331/51833053.png[/img][/url][/center] ----- Bloodbeak waggles a claw at Wyrmwound. "Hey there, I'm plenty famous! Just ask... uh... anyways! We'll totally win this thing, don't sweat it! Also, [i]love[/i] a good punster!" Bloodbeak gives an exaggerated wink with all of his eyes. Upon hearing Brimstone give the okay, Bloodbeak lights up. "Yahoo! Hopefully we'll all make it out of the first day alright. With the power of Plaguemother -and I guess Flameforger too, heh- we'll be unstoppable! Nothing could possibly go wrong!" In the back of his mind, there's something that sounds suspiciously like his clanmate Red saying something about [i]hubris comes before the fall[/i]? Sounds fake. He immediately gets distracted by a butterfly floating past. His claws twitch. [i]Must... resist... the Crunch...[/i] ----- ((@xBrinkyprism @LynxSideris Also, thank you! He's a good boy but he is, unfortunately, Stupid,))
51833053.png

Bloodbeak waggles a claw at Wyrmwound. "Hey there, I'm plenty famous! Just ask... uh... anyways! We'll totally win this thing, don't sweat it! Also, love a good punster!" Bloodbeak gives an exaggerated wink with all of his eyes.

Upon hearing Brimstone give the okay, Bloodbeak lights up. "Yahoo! Hopefully we'll all make it out of the first day alright. With the power of Plaguemother -and I guess Flameforger too, heh- we'll be unstoppable! Nothing could possibly go wrong!"

In the back of his mind, there's something that sounds suspiciously like his clanmate Red saying something about hubris comes before the fall? Sounds fake. He immediately gets distracted by a butterfly floating past. His claws twitch. Must... resist... the Crunch...

((@xBrinkyprism @LynxSideris
Also, thank you! He's a good boy but he is, unfortunately, Stupid,))
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33