Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FF Fire Dom] Ember Toss '20
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32
[quote=Ember Toss form] Username: SeaDuchess Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): 1 Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 5[/quote] It took some time for Hephaestus to find the right spot to settle and celebrate this year's festival. It was a long trip from Baysmouth to the fire domain, and so many days at sea made him a little sick, but even carrying seasickness and exhaustion on his back he was glad he could finally take his apprentices/adopted children to the heart of their native flight. Katla and Laki have never seen true fire before, all they could experience was the comfy forge where they lived back at the guild, and a casual trip to the Island were Hephaestus found them, where they stayed and watched some volcanic eruptions. This festival was his opportunity to show the children the true spirit of the Fire flight, and engage them on the family business. The Coatl found these curious barracks, where an Ember Toss game booth was being held. He hoped some scorching fun could light up the young Banescales' spirits. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51331064][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/513311/51331064_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]"Do you want to try, niños?" "You may get some pretty golems!"[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57350143][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/573502/57350143_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]"I DO!"[/b] Laki happily hopped over her chunky tail Katla remained silent, amazed by the scents and burning colours of that place. [b]"Katla?"[/b] He wakes up from the daydream. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57347440][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/573475/57347440_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]"I will try my best, papa." [/b]He laughs. Hephaestus takes some embers from a cast-iron locket and offers to them. What a nice little activity to start things up.
Ember Toss form wrote:
Username: SeaDuchess
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): 1
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 5

It took some time for Hephaestus to find the right spot to settle and celebrate this year's festival. It was a long trip from Baysmouth to the fire domain, and so many days at sea made him a little sick, but even carrying seasickness and exhaustion on his back he was glad he could finally take his apprentices/adopted children to the heart of their native flight. Katla and Laki have never seen true fire before, all they could experience was the comfy forge where they lived back at the guild, and a casual trip to the Island were Hephaestus found them, where they stayed and watched some volcanic eruptions.
This festival was his opportunity to show the children the true spirit of the Fire flight, and engage them on the family business.
The Coatl found these curious barracks, where an Ember Toss game booth was being held. He hoped some scorching fun could light up the young Banescales' spirits.
51331064_350.png
"Do you want to try, niños?" "You may get some pretty golems!"
57350143_350.png
"I DO!" Laki happily hopped over her chunky tail

Katla remained silent, amazed by the scents and burning colours of that place.

"Katla?"

He wakes up from the daydream.
57347440_350.png
"I will try my best, papa." He laughs.

Hephaestus takes some embers from a cast-iron locket and offers to them. What a nice little activity to start things up.
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
Quote:
Username: Prescott
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 0
Quote:
Username: Prescott
Gr7tY6Q.gif
Quote:
Username: Marcii08
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 10
Quote:
Username: Marcii08
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 10
P8W9h0p.png ZYLlaey.png P8W9h0p.png cdLumSp.gif ... .............. o6UlzHL.gif
P8W9h0p.png 7VzjAw2.png
@Falconair And here we go with an old favorite… [columns][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7681960][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/76820/7681960.png[/img][/url][/center][nextcol][b]Sapphire[/b] smiled in delight as Cait finished helping him with his bottles. “Thank-you my friend,” he answered. “I hope you have all the notes you need, and I assure you I have no intention of taking my new pets anywhere near actual water. That would be a true tragedy, to lose one of those little ones.” He gently placed his new acquisitions in a magic pocket. Anguis would be delighted to see the Firecoilers, he knew, and the Butterflys and Molten Gobies would look quite nice “swimming” in his special fire. And speaking of Anguis….[/columns] [quote=Ember Toss Order Form] [b]Username[/b]: Canisa [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 Toss [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 19 Tosses [/quote] [i][b]”YES!!!”[/b] The sudden shout--and accompanying gust of fiery wind--startled every dragon in the tent. Several near the entrance jerked away quickly as a bright green flaming…[b]something[/b] careened through the entrance, knocked into a startled Cait, and then made a sharp turn towards the Forge. As the force of nature continued through the tent, banking and turning, it began to slow, eventually resolving into an excitedly swooping Nocturne dragon wreathed in flames.[/i] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9152059][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/91521/9152059_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Anguis[/b] [i]Fire Mage / Blacksmith[/i][/center] [i]“Yes, YES [b]YES!![/b]” The over-eager [b]Fire[/b] dragon finally landed, folding his wings back into place on his back. He grinned at Fuller, his eyes shining, little flames still dancing over his body. “You’re back! Not that I didn’t think you would be,” he added hastily, “but when I didn’t see the tent the first day I got worried…but then Nebula came back with some flaming mushrooms, and she said she had gotten them from the Forge Tent, and Sapphire sent word he’d found you, and I was really looking forward to seeing you and your mate again…is he here? Wait--are those more snakes!?” [b]Anguis[/b] broke off his excited chatter as he caught sight of the bottles nearby. The watching dragons hadn’t thought that the mad dragon’s grin could get any wider, but they were apparently wrong, as that grin now looked like it would literally split his face. “Oh wow! And I thought that there weren’t going to be any of those this year….Can I try for some, Dad, please?” He whirled towards the blue Coatl still standing nearby, his eyes suddenly large and pelading. Sapphire chuckled softly at his “son”’s excited chatter. “Of course you can, Anguis,” he answered calmly, “why do you think I brought all these extra Embers?” He set the 19 Embers down on the table, and raised an eyebrow at the young Blacksmith. “Now,” he added more firmly, “enough playing. Greet Fuller properly, apologize for bowling over poor Cait…” The stern look vanished into another grin… “And then prepare yourself for your [b]20 Tosses[/b].” “TWENTY?!” Anguis could not believe his luck. Sapphire must be in a really good mood! Quickly, he turned to Fuller and the slightly stunned Fae. “Hi Fuller! Do you remember me? I’m still the main Smith for my Clan, all thanks to you! And um,” he continued, looking at Cait sheepishly, “I’m really sorry sir. I didn’t mean to hit you. I usually can control my flight better than that…I hope you’re not hurt?”[/i] Sending the [b]19 Embers[/b] soon for Anguis’ tosses…hopefully he’ll make it into the bottles, and won’t cause any more mayhem….
@Falconair

And here we go with an old favorite…
7681960.png
Sapphire smiled in delight as Cait finished helping him with his bottles. “Thank-you my friend,” he answered. “I hope you have all the notes you need, and I assure you I have no intention of taking my new pets anywhere near actual water. That would be a true tragedy, to lose one of those little ones.” He gently placed his new acquisitions in a magic pocket. Anguis would be delighted to see the Firecoilers, he knew, and the Butterflys and Molten Gobies would look quite nice “swimming” in his special fire. And speaking of Anguis….
Ember Toss Order Form wrote:
Username: Canisa
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): 1 Toss
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 19 Tosses

”YES!!!” The sudden shout--and accompanying gust of fiery wind--startled every dragon in the tent. Several near the entrance jerked away quickly as a bright green flaming…something careened through the entrance, knocked into a startled Cait, and then made a sharp turn towards the Forge. As the force of nature continued through the tent, banking and turning, it began to slow, eventually resolving into an excitedly swooping Nocturne dragon wreathed in flames.
9152059_350.png
Anguis
Fire Mage /
Blacksmith

“Yes, YES YES!!” The over-eager Fire dragon finally landed, folding his wings back into place on his back. He grinned at Fuller, his eyes shining, little flames still dancing over his body. “You’re back! Not that I didn’t think you would be,” he added hastily, “but when I didn’t see the tent the first day I got worried…but then Nebula came back with some flaming mushrooms, and she said she had gotten them from the Forge Tent, and Sapphire sent word he’d found you, and I was really looking forward to seeing you and your mate again…is he here? Wait--are those more snakes!?”

Anguis broke off his excited chatter as he caught sight of the bottles nearby. The watching dragons hadn’t thought that the mad dragon’s grin could get any wider, but they were apparently wrong, as that grin now looked like it would literally split his face.

“Oh wow! And I thought that there weren’t going to be any of those this year….Can I try for some, Dad, please?” He whirled towards the blue Coatl still standing nearby, his eyes suddenly large and pelading.

Sapphire chuckled softly at his “son”’s excited chatter. “Of course you can, Anguis,” he answered calmly, “why do you think I brought all these extra Embers?” He set the 19 Embers down on the table, and raised an eyebrow at the young Blacksmith. “Now,” he added more firmly, “enough playing. Greet Fuller properly, apologize for bowling over poor Cait…” The stern look vanished into another grin… “And then prepare yourself for your 20 Tosses.”

“TWENTY?!” Anguis could not believe his luck. Sapphire must be in a really good mood! Quickly, he turned to Fuller and the slightly stunned Fae. “Hi Fuller! Do you remember me? I’m still the main Smith for my Clan, all thanks to you! And um,” he continued, looking at Cait sheepishly, “I’m really sorry sir. I didn’t mean to hit you. I usually can control my flight better than that…I hope you’re not hurt?”

Sending the 19 Embers soon for Anguis’ tosses…hopefully he’ll make it into the bottles, and won’t cause any more mayhem….
fw5Pc0h.png
[quote=Ember Toss Order Form] [b]Username[/b]: StrykeSlammerII [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 9 [/quote]
Username: StrykeSlammerII
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 9
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
[quote=Ember Toss Order Form] [b]Username[/b]: JinxMoonstone [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 0 [/quote]
Username: JinxMoonstone
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
Quote:
Username: IllusiveFox
Quote:
Username: IllusiveFox
Username: gentleTendencies
Username: gentleTendencies
[quote] [b]Username[/b]: Zulaya [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b] 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 9 [/quote]
Quote:
Username: Zulaya
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day) 1
windh8.png
[quote=Ember Toss Order Form] [b]Username[/b]: WardenOfTheBluff [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 19 [/quote] Sending CR now!
Username: WardenOfTheBluff
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 19

Sending CR now!
cFTYM2C.png
old-oaks-3.png
JsDpZej.png
battle_guild_by_lizziecat1279-daav9k1.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32