Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ 2020] Hidden Treasures - Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
@saraceaser I signed up! i think I signed up for the wrong one tho? I wanted the easy one. Can that be changed?
@saraceaser I signed up! i think I signed up for the wrong one tho? I wanted the easy one. Can that be changed?
to ping me, please type myrLa :o)

I stream Flight Rising on Twitch! Come hang out with the Sharkstars!
Oh, this looks like fun! I signed up for the hard path. :)
Oh, this looks like fun! I signed up for the hard path. :)
Na5WGHa.png
@myrla
Changed to the Easy route! :)
@myrla
Changed to the Easy route! :)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser

If it is possible -- can I and @TheVoidGod be on one team? We'd be really grateful!
[it's completely fine if not, though.
@Saraceaser

If it is possible -- can I and @TheVoidGod be on one team? We'd be really grateful!
[it's completely fine if not, though.
Sig_Adopt_-_Quotesnmiracles_Garnet.png
@quotesnmiracles
I've noted you both down and try my best, but no promises; as we want to distribute the teams as evenly as possibly, you both may end up in separate teams, but I'll try to put you two in the same if we can. :)
@quotesnmiracles
I've noted you both down and try my best, but no promises; as we want to distribute the teams as evenly as possibly, you both may end up in separate teams, but I'll try to put you two in the same if we can. :)
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@saraceaser thanks! i finished off the high level coli team I was working on today (my 5th full one i've leveled so far), and my next ones are in the mid teens, so it'll be perfect. <3
@saraceaser thanks! i finished off the high level coli team I was working on today (my 5th full one i've leveled so far), and my next ones are in the mid teens, so it'll be perfect. <3
to ping me, please type myrLa :o)

I stream Flight Rising on Twitch! Come hang out with the Sharkstars!
All signed up! Minerva's ready to go for another BSJ coli event since last year's was so fun! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41045105][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/410452/41045105.png[/img][/url]
All signed up! Minerva's ready to go for another BSJ coli event since last year's was so fun!
41045105.png
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
Well this looks like fun-
Hemlok's Elemental Fighter Squad is ready to go!
Well this looks like fun-
Hemlok's Elemental Fighter Squad is ready to go!
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
@Saraceaser I'd love to be put on a pinglist if there is one~!
@Saraceaser I'd love to be put on a pinglist if there is one~!
6347.png » styygian | they/them
» FR + 2
» ENFP
» ID #525623
~ » wishlist
» dragons for sale
@Claares
Everyone who signs up is automatically added to the pinglist. :)
@Claares
Everyone who signs up is automatically added to the pinglist. :)
U4Cs8mx.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57