Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vitali's Warriors [Lineage Project!]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 395 396
Please may I take this pretty? I'll write some lore for her now. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67410472][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674105/67410472_350.png[/img][/url]
Please may I take this pretty? I'll write some lore for her now.
67410472_350.png
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
yoooooo i didnt know patchouli was a descendant of vitali until the ping :0
yoooooo i didnt know patchouli was a descendant of vitali until the ping :0
w8o0xW1.pngGO1zI9z.gif5WtX8zs.png
[s]@Lunartwist Hi! I'm not on any pinglists (so I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to adopt), but I've been following Vitali's quest for a while now --- I thought Mali is really cute (her FadeBlends combine so well with the snowbelly UB!) and kinda... wound up making her an outfit,,, ;v; She could work with my dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1962467]Relicster [/url]at the teahouse I'm planning to have him run... my clan is very Guardian-leaning so she'd fit right in! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=67410472&skin=0&apparel=27356,38285,38287,38289,38290,23716,23723,38286,38288,5910,28377,28376,2759&xt=dressing.png[/img][/s] Nevermind! I see someone else has claimed her, so I'll wait my turn. :)
@Lunartwist Hi! I'm not on any pinglists (so I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to adopt), but I've been following Vitali's quest for a while now --- I thought Mali is really cute (her FadeBlends combine so well with the snowbelly UB!) and kinda... wound up making her an outfit,,, ;v; She could work with my dragon Relicster at the teahouse I'm planning to have him run... my clan is very Guardian-leaning so she'd fit right in!

dragon?did=67410472&skin=0&apparel=27356,38285,38287,38289,38290,23716,23723,38286,38288,5910,28377,28376,2759&xt=dressing.png

Nevermind! I see someone else has claimed her, so I'll wait my turn. :)
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Cokebubble

Sure, I'll send her over! When you're done putting the lore in her bio let me know because you can claim one of the above prizes too! Minimum two paragraphs to qualify :D

@CatOwU

Welcome! Yeah she is! I love that she's the keeper of your wishlist now, that's so cool. o:

@Mutation

Aaahh I'm so sorry! If any others look nice to you don't hesitate to ask for them. I can also put you officially on the hatchling pinglist if you wanna scout future pretties. :)
@Cokebubble

Sure, I'll send her over! When you're done putting the lore in her bio let me know because you can claim one of the above prizes too! Minimum two paragraphs to qualify :D

@CatOwU

Welcome! Yeah she is! I love that she's the keeper of your wishlist now, that's so cool. o:

@Mutation

Aaahh I'm so sorry! If any others look nice to you don't hesitate to ask for them. I can also put you officially on the hatchling pinglist if you wanna scout future pretties. :)
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Am I allowed to gene and breed change her?
Am I allowed to gene and breed change her?
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
@mutation Please, you take her! I love your plans and my lore can fit any of the remaining dragons :)
@mutation Please, you take her! I love your plans and my lore can fit any of the remaining dragons :)
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
@Cokebubble

You are more than welcome to do anything with her! Breed change, gene change, accents, whatever!

I just ask if she no longer fits into your lair in the future to send her back instead of exalting. It'd be a shame to exalt when she had battlestones and such attached to her.

But other than that, go ham!

Oh it looks like you're letting the other user have her, that is extremely sweet of you! If any other dragon up for adoption suits your fancy, let me know. You can adopt another. :D
@Cokebubble

You are more than welcome to do anything with her! Breed change, gene change, accents, whatever!

I just ask if she no longer fits into your lair in the future to send her back instead of exalting. It'd be a shame to exalt when she had battlestones and such attached to her.

But other than that, go ham!

Oh it looks like you're letting the other user have her, that is extremely sweet of you! If any other dragon up for adoption suits your fancy, let me know. You can adopt another. :D
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
I'll give her to Mutation, they had brilliant plans for her. May I take a different one instead?
I'll give her to Mutation, they had brilliant plans for her. May I take a different one instead?
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
@LunarTwist Aauugghhhhhhh! Fine! I have to have Deserea [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67288647][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672887/67288647_350.png[/img][/url] She's just too amazing. Can I get a hold on her if no one else has claimed her? Do you want lore shared here or mssg to you? Pardon me whilst I go ... find room.
@LunarTwist

Aauugghhhhhhh! Fine!

I have to have Deserea

67288647_350.png

She's just too amazing. Can I get a hold on her if no one else has claimed her? Do you want lore shared here or mssg to you?

Pardon me whilst I go ... find room.
QJCw8yd.png

thenamelessclan.png
@Lunartwist I'd love to be on the pinglist! I'd send over Relicster himself in the hope he'll have a daughter of his own to bring home to his clan, but he's a 7-year old Imp with a bloodline that quickly traces back to several G1 Imps, and a decently clean offspring list, and although I don't plan to ever sell him, I'm a bit torn on whether I should breed him again or not. :') I'll be thinking on the matter for a bit.
@Lunartwist I'd love to be on the pinglist! I'd send over Relicster himself in the hope he'll have a daughter of his own to bring home to his clan, but he's a 7-year old Imp with a bloodline that quickly traces back to several G1 Imps, and a decently clean offspring list, and although I don't plan to ever sell him, I'm a bit torn on whether I should breed him again or not. :') I'll be thinking on the matter for a bit.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 395 396