Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Virus: A Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49
@Tynethyne aww thanks! I never imagined anyone would read this without any lore
@Tynethyne aww thanks! I never imagined anyone would read this without any lore
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
[b]Day 67[/b] [item= decorative centaur quiver] And we've got a trinket! But RNG says all the food stores are fine actually. I've decided that I'm going to use the apparel drops to dress up the dragons that I pair from them. And if they are no longer around, their apparel will go to their kids. @Tynethyne
Day 67
Decorative Centaur Quiver
And we've got a trinket! But RNG says all the food stores are fine actually.

I've decided that I'm going to use the apparel drops to dress up the dragons that I pair from them. And if they are no longer around, their apparel will go to their kids.

@Tynethyne
[b]Day 68[/b] [item= daydreamer's spines] Little Aysel isn't feeling well. @Tynethyne
Day 68
Daydreamer's Spines

Little Aysel isn't feeling well.

@Tynethyne
[b]Day 69[/b] First to check on Aysel; and it looks like she's feeling much better! [item= pebble collector urchin] RNG says to take Sascha, Shimrio, and Breeze, so 30 rounds in the Training Grounds it is. Nothing too exciting. Sascha's level 6 so experience was slow. Found a few sprockets and a leafy pack. @Tynethyne
Day 69
First to check on Aysel; and it looks like she's feeling much better!

Pebble Collector Urchin

RNG says to take Sascha, Shimrio, and Breeze, so 30 rounds in the Training Grounds it is.

Nothing too exciting. Sascha's level 6 so experience was slow. Found a few sprockets and a leafy pack.

@Tynethyne
[b]Day 70[/b] [item= horse fly] RNG says to take Shimrio, Windrider and Breeze, so another 20 rounds in the Training Grounds. No interesting loot. Breeze is more than halfway to level 5, and Windrider is getting close to level 6. @Tynethyne
Day 70
Horse Fly
RNG says to take Shimrio, Windrider and Breeze, so another 20 rounds in the Training Grounds.

No interesting loot. Breeze is more than halfway to level 5, and Windrider is getting close to level 6.

@Tynethyne
[b]Day 71[/b] [item= unstable serthis concoction] No one has taken ill today. @Tynethyne Edit. Chamakata and Winterblossom have come home from this trip to Plague with baby Mared: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63044476][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630445/63044476_350.png[/img][/url]
Day 71
Unstable Serthis Concoction
No one has taken ill today.

@Tynethyne

Edit.
Chamakata and Winterblossom have come home from this trip to Plague with baby Mared:

63044476_350.png
[b]Day 72[/b] [item= intact parchment] Shimrio isn't feeling well @Tynethyne
Day 72
Intact Parchment

Shimrio isn't feeling well

@Tynethyne
[b]Day 73[/b] Shimrio is feeling much better, which is a good thing, because it's time for a death streak! [item= discipline] RNG says to take Winterblossom, Breeze, and Windrider. Yikes, two tundras in the Woodland Path... And everyone survived! Both Winterblossom and Windrider made it to level 6, and their niece made it to level 5. @Tynethyne
Day 73

Shimrio is feeling much better, which is a good thing, because it's time for a death streak!
Discipline

RNG says to take Winterblossom, Breeze, and Windrider. Yikes, two tundras in the Woodland Path...

And everyone survived! Both Winterblossom and Windrider made it to level 6, and their niece made it to level 5.

@Tynethyne
[b]Day 74[/b] [item= Shining Feather Cluster] And yet another symptom check... Breeze and her uncle Winterblossom are feeling unwell. Hope they didn't pick something up in the Woodland Path yesterday. @Tynethyne
Day 74

Shining Feather Cluster

And yet another symptom check...

Breeze and her uncle Winterblossom are feeling unwell. Hope they didn't pick something up in the Woodland Path yesterday.

@Tynethyne
[b]Day 75[/b] [item= silver steampunk goggles] I'm going to send Shimrio and Breeze off to an earth or fire nest to introduce a new element into the clan. Edit: forgot to check on Breeze and Winterblossom. Both are still alive, but also still sick. And I guess that Breeze will remain ill until she returns from nesting. @Tynethyne
Day 75
Silver Steampunk Goggles

I'm going to send Shimrio and Breeze off to an earth or fire nest to introduce a new element into the clan.

Edit: forgot to check on Breeze and Winterblossom. Both are still alive, but also still sick. And I guess that Breeze will remain ill until she returns from nesting.

@Tynethyne
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49