Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Virus: A Pinkerlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
Day 7
Ancient Fungus Spores

It seems that, yes, materials are all I'm going to get. Tavin has recovered from his second brush with the virus, but unfortunately now Sascha is ill.
Day 7
Ancient Fungus Spores

It seems that, yes, materials are all I'm going to get. Tavin has recovered from his second brush with the virus, but unfortunately now Sascha is ill.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Day 8
Dried Cedar Branch

Sascha has made a full recovery! And no one else has fallen ill. Maybe tomorrow we can get something other than materials Pinkerton?
Day 8
Dried Cedar Branch

Sascha has made a full recovery! And no one else has fallen ill. Maybe tomorrow we can get something other than materials Pinkerton?
Day 9
Burnished Filigree Wing Guard
Woo apparel!

Since I only have one compatible pair of dragons, I'll be breeding Tavin and Sascha as soon as she's old enough. Assuming they both live that long.
Day 9
Burnished Filigree Wing Guard
Woo apparel!

Since I only have one compatible pair of dragons, I'll be breeding Tavin and Sascha as soon as she's old enough. Assuming they both live that long.
Day 10

Maple Leaf Why, Pinkerton?

Well, no one has fallen ill this time, but we've also had no progress on any other front. Sigh. Pinkerton, please let me play in the coli or adopt new dragons or something
Day 10

Maple Leaf Why, Pinkerton?

Well, no one has fallen ill this time, but we've also had no progress on any other front. Sigh. Pinkerton, please let me play in the coli or adopt new dragons or something
Day 11
Rose Gold Steampunk Wings

At least it's not a material? I'm still waiting on Sascha to grow up a bit to use the last piece of apparel. I could either wait and hope I get some more breedable dragons or I can do a gene change. Decisions, decisions...
Day 11
Rose Gold Steampunk Wings

At least it's not a material? I'm still waiting on Sascha to grow up a bit to use the last piece of apparel. I could either wait and hope I get some more breedable dragons or I can do a gene change. Decisions, decisions...
Day 12

Blackshield Cockroach

Food! Finally! That means 20 rounds in the Training Grounds for my only three dragons.

Well that was very productive! Marble is now level 4, Sascha is level 3, and Tavin is level 6.
Day 12

Blackshield Cockroach

Food! Finally! That means 20 rounds in the Training Grounds for my only three dragons.

Well that was very productive! Marble is now level 4, Sascha is level 3, and Tavin is level 6.
Day 13

Black Wolf Pelt

And we are back to materials...

Marble has caught the virus. Will he survive? Tune in tomorrow to find out.
Day 13

Black Wolf Pelt

And we are back to materials...

Marble has caught the virus. Will he survive? Tune in tomorrow to find out.
Day 14

It is a very sad day. Marble rolled a one on his sickness check has succumbed to the virus.

Cloudgazer's Arctic Goggles Given that now only have two dragons total, let alone two compatible dragons, I have no idea what I'm going to do with this. Also, I realized that Tavin came to me on a breeding cool down, so I'm going to have to wait five more days for him to be ready.
Day 14

It is a very sad day. Marble rolled a one on his sickness check has succumbed to the virus.

Cloudgazer's Arctic Goggles Given that now only have two dragons total, let alone two compatible dragons, I have no idea what I'm going to do with this. Also, I realized that Tavin came to me on a breeding cool down, so I'm going to have to wait five more days for him to be ready.
Day 15
Bonepriest Venom

And yet another material. Neither remaining dragon has fallen ill.
Day 15
Bonepriest Venom

And yet another material. Neither remaining dragon has fallen ill.
Day 15
Runed Tuft of Fur Pinkerton hates me. Neither dragon is sick, no progress on anything.
Day 15
Runed Tuft of Fur Pinkerton hates me. Neither dragon is sick, no progress on anything.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49