Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Virus: A Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49
[b]Day 58[/b] [item= bottled bones] And yet another material... No one is ill.
Day 58
Bottled Bones

And yet another material...

No one is ill.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
[b]Day 59[/b] [item= magpie] RNG says to take Winterblossom, Windrider, and Breeze. Just a couple of uncles taking their niece to the Training Grounds. 40 rounds with two low levelled Tundras and an even lower levelled Guardian is slow going. But the two boys managed to get to level 5, and Breeze made it to level 3. Also, they found a friend: [item= sweetpuff]
Day 59
Magpie

RNG says to take Winterblossom, Windrider, and Breeze. Just a couple of uncles taking their niece to the Training Grounds.

40 rounds with two low levelled Tundras and an even lower levelled Guardian is slow going. But the two boys managed to get to level 5, and Breeze made it to level 3. Also, they found a friend:
Sweetpuff
[b]Day 60[/b] Wow, I've made it a full two months at this! [item= albino dasher] RNG says to take Steam, Winterblossom, and Chamakata, so off to the Training Grounds we go! Steam made it to level 6, and we got an amazing haul for only 20 rounds: [item= nebula starsilk wingdrapes][item= green lace ribbons]
Day 60
Wow, I've made it a full two months at this!

Albino Dasher

RNG says to take Steam, Winterblossom, and Chamakata, so off to the Training Grounds we go!

Steam made it to level 6, and we got an amazing haul for only 20 rounds:

Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes Green Lace Ribbons
[b]Day 61[/b] [item= fresh trunk] RNG says to take Winterblossom, Windrider, and Aysel, so into the Training Fields we go. Wow, if I thought two days ago was slow, two tundras and a baby fae is even worse. But Aysel made it to level 4, and they found a friend: [item= frosted pocketmouse]
Day 61
Fresh Trunk
RNG says to take Winterblossom, Windrider, and Aysel, so into the Training Fields we go.

Wow, if I thought two days ago was slow, two tundras and a baby fae is even worse. But Aysel made it to level 4, and they found a friend:

Frosted Pocketmouse
[b]Day 62[/b] [item= sea fae] RNG says to take Steam, Shimrio, and Chamakata, so 30 rounds in the training grounds it is. Despite how slow the exp was trickling in, they got quite the haul: [item= sap][item= nebula starsilk circlet][item= vista: training fields] Steam will get the sap, as he is the highest levelled.
Day 62
Sea Fae

RNG says to take Steam, Shimrio, and Chamakata, so 30 rounds in the training grounds it is.

Despite how slow the exp was trickling in, they got quite the haul:
Sap Nebula Starsilk Circlet Vista: Training Fields

Steam will get the sap, as he is the highest levelled.
[b]Day 63[/b] [item= augite fragments] Apparently this is a trinket and not a material, so time to check the food supplies. And it looks like the insects have gone off. Shimrio has food poisoning.
Day 63
Augite Fragments

Apparently this is a trinket and not a material, so time to check the food supplies.
And it looks like the insects have gone off.

Shimrio has food poisoning.
[b]Day 64[/b] [item= blue quartz] Another day another material, but first, I need to check on Shimrio. Shimrio has recovered from his food poisoning. Unfortunately Chamakata has started to feel ill.
Day 64
Blue Quartz
Another day another material, but first, I need to check on Shimrio. Shimrio has recovered from his food poisoning.

Unfortunately Chamakata has started to feel ill.
[b]Day 65[/b] Better check on Chama before getting started. Chamakata rolled a 4, so she's still feeling unwell, but is still alive. [item= moor thistle] RNG says to take Sascha, Breeze, and Chamakata. So 10 rounds in the Training Fields it is. Despite how slow the experience was rolling in, Breeze managed to make it to level 4!
Day 65
Better check on Chama before getting started.

Chamakata rolled a 4, so she's still feeling unwell, but is still alive.

Moor Thistle

RNG says to take Sascha, Breeze, and Chamakata. So 10 rounds in the Training Fields it is.

Despite how slow the experience was rolling in, Breeze managed to make it to level 4!
[b]Day 66[/b] Chamakata has recovered from her illness! [item= Ornate Copper Bracelet] And I've actually got RTB dragons! I'm going to send Chamakata and Winterblossom off to a shadow or plague nest so that I'll have a little elemental variety.
Day 66
Chamakata has recovered from her illness!

Ornate Copper Bracelet

And I've actually got RTB dragons! I'm going to send Chamakata and Winterblossom off to a shadow or plague nest so that I'll have a little elemental variety.
Pinglist please! Enjoying your pinkerlocke.
Pinglist please! Enjoying your pinkerlocke.

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49