Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Trials of Blood and Tears [FODDERLOCKE]
1 2
So I've always wanted to do a Pinkerlocke, but I've never really had the determination to do so... So I'm starting a Fodderlocke instead, revolving around a group of dragons working behind the scenes to try to control the fates of those around them. Known as the Bronze Blood, we'll see how successful they are. The original rules of this Fodderlocke can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2806527/1]here[/url] and was written by Squidragon! I also found extra modified rules written up by TheAwesomeMew, which can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2806527/2#post_41899538]here[/url], and I'm using that one too! [quote name="squidragon and TheAwesomeMew" ] [LIST] [*]Have you wanted to try a Nuzlocke or Pinkerlocke, but don't want it to drain [i]cash, time, or precious resources[/i] away from your main clan? [*]Are you absolutely just too bad at coli (like me) to manage to keep your Nuzlocke dragons alive? [*]Do you really just want that mad cash so you can buy things to spoil your true dragons, but training fodder is just so BLAND? [/LIST] Let me introduce you to my new terrible horrible creation, [b]the Fodderlocke[/b]. The Fodderlocke works much like the Nuzlocke & Pinkerlocke, but it won’t cost you an arm and a leg or hours of heartache via dragging dragons to lvl 25 the slow way for no financial gain. This challenge combines the thrilling drama of a lore challenge with the fantastic joy of getting cash from completely disposable fodder. (And I’m sure your fodder will enjoy their harsh and dramatic lives before they get punted to the gods.) [i]This challenge will make your leveling [b]spicier[/b] than it has ever been before, satisfaction guaranteed.[/i] [color=slateblue]Modifications from testing in blue[/color] [center][emoji=pirate ship size=1] [b]Set Up[/b] [emoji=torch size=1][/center] You need your first disposable fodder child, naturally. But this is not just [i]any[/i] disposal fodder child. They are the [b]founder[/b] of your new squad of [i]completely horrible criminals[/i]. [LIST=1] [*]Buy yourself the [i]cheapest[/i] adult dragon off the auction house. Appearance doesn’t matter when your only goal in life is to do crime. [*]Level that dragon to 8. They must be stronger than their recruits. Strength is valuable. Important.. Vital to not being backstabbed. Put a big obnoxious crown and/or robe on them for good measure. They Must know their worth. They Must know that they’re better than alllll the others. [*]If any dragon ever passes them in level, that dragon takes over as the new leader. Exalt the old leader. They must be banished in shame. [*]Recruit your first crime buddies. Grab 4 more of the cheapest adults off the auction house. Level each of them to 6. [/LIST] [center][emoji=pirate ship size=1] [b]Daily* Tasks[/b] [emoji=torch size=1][/center] [i]*If you really love coli you can go through multiple days in one.[/i] [b]Phase 1 > > >[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Buy yourself the two cheapest adult dragons off the auction house. These are your potential recruits. [*]Drag them through your two-fodder venue of choice together until they hit level 6. [*]Roll a 6-sided die for each. If you get a 6, congrats! That dragon has passed your test and has been hired into your band of criminals. [*]If a dragon fails, exalt it. It is not worthy of being among you. [*]Continue your recruitment efforts until you get a successful recruit (or two at once if you’re lucky)! You may now move on to the drama phase. [/LIST] [b]Phase 2 > > >[/b] There is much drama to be had in a band of criminals like the one you are running. Each day is full of terrible terrible happenings. Roll a 20-sided die. Your next challenge is as follows: [LIST=1] [list=1] [*][b]Big mistake.[/b] Somebody misread the directions. Three random dragons attempted to break into the local law enforcement agency instead of the bank where the heist was supposed to take place. They’re instantly taken into custody. Exalt! [*]There’s a [b]scandal[/b] (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your ready to breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them on a nest. The babies will join your crime organization when they hatch. Level them to 5 when they come of age. If the parents would be exalted while they’re on the nest, wait until their nest hatches and Then exalt them. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchie off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered. [*]There’s [b]Romance[/b] in the air. Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a relationship. If one gets exalted, so does the other. Their fates are bound together. [*][b]Hunting trip.[/b] Take any two of your dragons into a coli venue that is too low for them to gain experience. (Your choice). Go until you get a familiar drop. [color=slateblue][i]Alternate Hunting Trip Variation[/i] (based on suggestion by Alphazi) Roll 1d4: 1) Hunting Trip (Look for a familiar) 2) Treasure Hunt (Look for a chest or other openable) 3) Stocking up on Supplies (Look for a battlestone) 4) Costume Shopping (Look for an apparel item)[/color] [*][b]Freeloader.[/b] Some random dragon has decided to hang at your place. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult off the AH. Leave them at level 1. For bonus points, try sniping an underpriced adult. [*][b]Crimes time![/b] Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission. [*][b]Crimes time![/b] Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission. [*][b]Crimes time![/b] Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission. [*][b]Kids can do crimes too.[/b] Grab the cheapest hatchie off the AH. Level it to 5 when it comes of age. [*][b]Backstabbing.[/b] Choose a dragon at random who is not the leader. Exalt them. Bye. [*][b]Test the Newbies.[/b] Roll a d10 for each of your lowest-level dragons. If it’s higher than their level, exalt them. They were not good enough. Raise the remaining low-level dragons by one level. [*][b]Major Heist!![/b] This is it! Your time to shine. Roll a d12 for Every dragon. If you get higher than their level, exalt. Raise all survivors by one level. [color=slateblue][i]Alternate Safer Heist Option[/i]: Flip a coin. Heads? the mission was a success! Instead of getting exalted on the failed role above, they simply don't gain a level. Tails? Exalt as above.[/color] [*][b]A coup![/b] Exalt your leader. They have been dramatically betrayed by the others a la the ides of march. Determine a new leader from the remaining dragons. The highest level dragon will be it. If there is a tie, the oldest tied dragon shall be the leader. Level the tied dragon one level to make it better than its peers. [*][b]Where’s the money at?[/b] Some money went missing from the gang’s ill gotten gains. Take two dragons of your choice into any venue they would not gain XP from. They must fight until an openable item drops. Venue doesn’t have one? Too bad; now they have to find an item that can be hoardsold for more than 100 treasure instead. [*][b]Bad weather.[/b] It’s raining lightly outside, so, of course, crime cannot happen today. Nothing happens. [*][b]Take a gamble.[/b] The two highest-level dragons undergo a risky operation. Flip a coin. If heads, they both survive and gain a level from the daring endeavor. If tails, take both of them into a venue matching their level and exalt whichever one faints first. [*][b]Ambushed![/b] The law has somehow located the group’s hideout! Flip a coin. If heads, most of them manage to escape; exalt one random dragon. If tails, two random dragons fall during the escape and must be exalted. [*][b]Rich tastes.[/b] Even the rich aren’t immune to the allure of good ol’ fashioned organized crime. Buy the cheapest XXX dragon on the AH and level them to seven. If the leader ever dies while they’re around, they become the new leader instantly. [*][b]A mutiny![/b] One random dragon decides to start their own criminal enterprise. They become the leader of a whole new gang. One other random dragon goes with them. This new gang acts as its own mini-fodderlocke and does the daily phases. Only one new mutiny group can exist alongside the main group so things don't get out of hand. Any time this result (19) is rolled by the main group, one random dragon joins the mutineers. Any time this result (19) is rolled by the new group, one random dragon goes back to the main gang. Any time only one dragon is left in the new group, exalt the last remaining dragon and remove it from play. [*][b]Gettin’ down with the thievery.[/b] The squad’s gettin’ smart. Wicked smart. Three random dragons are now SO smart that they forgot how to die. If any of them would, for any reason, be exalted, they now simply...don’t do that. But only once. Treat this as an “extra life” of sorts. [/LIST] After you finish your dramatic challenge, go back to the recruit stage (either the next day or immediately) and go again. Keep whatever pace you want. [b]Catalogue your crew’s terrible life[/b] in a journal if you are feeling creative. [center][emoji=pirate ship size=1] [b]Bonus Rules[/b] [emoji=torch size=1][/center] Keep an eye on your drops while you’re in the coli. If you get any of the following while training, grant the following effects to your members who were in the coli with them at the time. [LIST] [*][b]Eliminate[/b]: Oh, bad luck. Exalt both of them. [*][b]Gene[/b]: Good luck! They’ve blessed you with excellent loot. Put an apparel item of choice on each to mark as given a second chance. If you would exalt them, instead remove the apparel. They have managed to scrape by. [*][b]Egg[/b]: Oh nice, think of how many hatchlings you can buy if you sell One egg. [color=slateblue]Pick up the three cheapest hatchies on the AH. Level them to 5 when they come of age.[/color] [*][color=slateblue][b]Rally[/b]: The current party is motivated! If they would have to roll as to whether or not they'll get exalted at the end of this coli event, they automatically succeed and return safely to your lair. [*][color=slateblue][b]Ambush[/b]: Randomly choose one of the dragons in the current coli party. They flee and get the heck out. Immediately refresh, remove them, and replace them with a random other dragon. [/LIST] If you ever run out of dragons completely, [b]you lose[/b]. Start over. [color=slateblue]Consider keeping a high-score chart to see which crime organization lasts the longest.[/color] If you ever run into a very exciting dom raffle or battle, feel free to exalt/send as many as you want. Run out of space and need to cull the group? Yeet them. [b]There is no mercy here in the fodderlocke[/b]. None at all. If for some ungodly reason a dragon ever gets to level 25, crown them the lord of all fodder. Give them stats & stones and pull them out to make them your new 2-fod trainer. Or exalt them for being too strong. Your choice. [center][emoji=pirate ship size=1] [b]Conclusion[/b] [emoji=torch size=1][/center] [/quote]
So I've always wanted to do a Pinkerlocke, but I've never really had the determination to do so... So I'm starting a Fodderlocke instead, revolving around a group of dragons working behind the scenes to try to control the fates of those around them. Known as the Bronze Blood, we'll see how successful they are.

The original rules of this Fodderlocke can be found here and was written by Squidragon! I also found extra modified rules written up by TheAwesomeMew, which can be found here, and I'm using that one too!
squidragon and TheAwesomeMew wrote:
  • Have you wanted to try a Nuzlocke or Pinkerlocke, but don't want it to drain cash, time, or precious resources away from your main clan?
  • Are you absolutely just too bad at coli (like me) to manage to keep your Nuzlocke dragons alive?
  • Do you really just want that mad cash so you can buy things to spoil your true dragons, but training fodder is just so BLAND?

Let me introduce you to my new terrible horrible creation, the Fodderlocke.

The Fodderlocke works much like the Nuzlocke & Pinkerlocke, but it won’t cost you an arm and a leg or hours of heartache via dragging dragons to lvl 25 the slow way for no financial gain. This challenge combines the thrilling drama of a lore challenge with the fantastic joy of getting cash from completely disposable fodder. (And I’m sure your fodder will enjoy their harsh and dramatic lives before they get punted to the gods.)

This challenge will make your leveling spicier than it has ever been before, satisfaction guaranteed.

Modifications from testing in blue

Set Up

You need your first disposable fodder child, naturally. But this is not just any disposal fodder child. They are the founder of your new squad of completely horrible criminals.
  1. Buy yourself the cheapest adult dragon off the auction house. Appearance doesn’t matter when your only goal in life is to do crime.
  2. Level that dragon to 8. They must be stronger than their recruits. Strength is valuable. Important.. Vital to not being backstabbed. Put a big obnoxious crown and/or robe on them for good measure. They Must know their worth. They Must know that they’re better than alllll the others.
  3. If any dragon ever passes them in level, that dragon takes over as the new leader. Exalt the old leader. They must be banished in shame.
  4. Recruit your first crime buddies. Grab 4 more of the cheapest adults off the auction house. Level each of them to 6.

Daily* Tasks

*If you really love coli you can go through multiple days in one.

Phase 1 > > >
  1. Buy yourself the two cheapest adult dragons off the auction house. These are your potential recruits.
  2. Drag them through your two-fodder venue of choice together until they hit level 6.
  3. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If you get a 6, congrats! That dragon has passed your test and has been hired into your band of criminals.
  4. If a dragon fails, exalt it. It is not worthy of being among you.
  5. Continue your recruitment efforts until you get a successful recruit (or two at once if you’re lucky)! You may now move on to the drama phase.

Phase 2 > > >

There is much drama to be had in a band of criminals like the one you are running. Each day is full of terrible terrible happenings.

Roll a 20-sided die. Your next challenge is as follows:
  1. Big mistake. Somebody misread the directions. Three random dragons attempted to break into the local law enforcement agency instead of the bank where the heist was supposed to take place. They’re instantly taken into custody. Exalt!
  2. There’s a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your ready to breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them on a nest. The babies will join your crime organization when they hatch. Level them to 5 when they come of age. If the parents would be exalted while they’re on the nest, wait until their nest hatches and Then exalt them. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchie off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered.
  3. There’s Romance in the air. Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a relationship. If one gets exalted, so does the other. Their fates are bound together.
  4. Hunting trip. Take any two of your dragons into a coli venue that is too low for them to gain experience. (Your choice). Go until you get a familiar drop.

Alternate Hunting Trip Variation (based on suggestion by Alphazi) Roll 1d4:
    1) Hunting Trip (Look for a familiar)
    2) Treasure Hunt (Look for a chest or other openable)
    3) Stocking up on Supplies (Look for a battlestone)
    4) Costume Shopping (Look for an apparel item)

5. Freeloader. Some random dragon has decided to hang at your place. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult off the AH. Leave them at level 1. For bonus points, try sniping an underpriced adult.
  6. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
  7. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
  8. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
  9. Kids can do crimes too. Grab the cheapest hatchie off the AH. Level it to 5 when it comes of age.
  10. Backstabbing. Choose a dragon at random who is not the leader. Exalt them. Bye.
  11. Test the Newbies. Roll a d10 for each of your lowest-level dragons. If it’s higher than their level, exalt them. They were not good enough. Raise the remaining low-level dragons by one level.
  12. Major Heist!! This is it! Your time to shine. Roll a d12 for Every dragon. If you get higher than their level, exalt. Raise all survivors by one level.

Alternate Safer Heist Option: Flip a coin. Heads? the mission was a success! Instead of getting exalted on the failed role above, they simply don't gain a level. Tails? Exalt as above.
  13. A coup! Exalt your leader. They have been dramatically betrayed by the others a la the ides of march. Determine a new leader from the remaining dragons. The highest level dragon will be it. If there is a tie, the oldest tied dragon shall be the leader. Level the tied dragon one level to make it better than its peers.
  14. Where’s the money at? Some money went missing from the gang’s ill gotten gains. Take two dragons of your choice into any venue they would not gain XP from. They must fight until an openable item drops. Venue doesn’t have one? Too bad; now they have to find an item that can be hoardsold for more than 100 treasure instead.
  15. Bad weather. It’s raining lightly outside, so, of course, crime cannot happen today. Nothing happens.
  16. Take a gamble. The two highest-level dragons undergo a risky operation. Flip a coin. If heads, they both survive and gain a level from the daring endeavor. If tails, take both of them into a venue matching their level and exalt whichever one faints first.
  17. Ambushed! The law has somehow located the group’s hideout! Flip a coin. If heads, most of them manage to escape; exalt one random dragon. If tails, two random dragons fall during the escape and must be exalted.
  18. Rich tastes. Even the rich aren’t immune to the allure of good ol’ fashioned organized crime. Buy the cheapest XXX dragon on the AH and level them to seven. If the leader ever dies while they’re around, they become the new leader instantly.
  19. A mutiny! One random dragon decides to start their own criminal enterprise. They become the leader of a whole new gang. One other random dragon goes with them. This new gang acts as its own mini-fodderlocke and does the daily phases. Only one new mutiny group can exist alongside the main group so things don't get out of hand. Any time this result (19) is rolled by the main group, one random dragon joins the mutineers. Any time this result (19) is rolled by the new group, one random dragon goes back to the main gang. Any time only one dragon is left in the new group, exalt the last remaining dragon and remove it from play.
  20. Gettin’ down with the thievery. The squad’s gettin’ smart. Wicked smart. Three random dragons are now SO smart that they forgot how to die. If any of them would, for any reason, be exalted, they now simply...don’t do that. But only once. Treat this as an “extra life” of sorts.

After you finish your dramatic challenge, go back to the recruit stage (either the next day or immediately) and go again. Keep whatever pace you want.

Catalogue your crew’s terrible life in a journal if you are feeling creative.

Bonus Rules

Keep an eye on your drops while you’re in the coli. If you get any of the following while training, grant the following effects to your members who were in the coli with them at the time.
  • Eliminate: Oh, bad luck. Exalt both of them.
  • Gene: Good luck! They’ve blessed you with excellent loot. Put an apparel item of choice on each to mark as given a second chance. If you would exalt them, instead remove the apparel. They have managed to scrape by.
  • Egg: Oh nice, think of how many hatchlings you can buy if you sell One egg. Pick up the three cheapest hatchies on the AH. Level them to 5 when they come of age.
  • Rally: The current party is motivated! If they would have to roll as to whether or not they'll get exalted at the end of this coli event, they automatically succeed and return safely to your lair.
  • Ambush: Randomly choose one of the dragons in the current coli party. They flee and get the heck out. Immediately refresh, remove them, and replace them with a random other dragon.

If you ever run out of dragons completely, you lose. Start over. Consider keeping a high-score chart to see which crime organization lasts the longest.

If you ever run into a very exciting dom raffle or battle, feel free to exalt/send as many as you want. Run out of space and need to cull the group? Yeet them. There is no mercy here in the fodderlocke. None at all.

If for some ungodly reason a dragon ever gets to level 25, crown them the lord of all fodder. Give them stats & stones and pull them out to make them your new 2-fod trainer. Or exalt them for being too strong. Your choice.

Conclusion
lfh.png
[i][b][center][size=7] THE BRONZE BLOOD [/size][/center][/b][/i] [quote=KyaTessa][columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61008450] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/610085/61008450_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center][color=transparent]__________________________ [color=Gray][b][size=5]Iari[/size] [color=black][size=4]Lv. 8 Male Guardian Light[/center] [center]-----[/center] [center][b]Acquired[/b] 5/7/2020 [b] Became Leader[/b] 5/10/2020 [b]Role[/b]: Leader[/center] [center] ----- [/center] [left]On the run from his old clan, Iari had attempted to join with his sister Phanif, but he was the only one who passed the test. He's a bit cold to others, but genuinely tries to do his best to take care of himself. Overthrew VenomStrike in order to protect a hatchling the group took in. [/left][/columns][/quote] ----- [i][b][center][size=7] THE OTHER RECRUITS OF THE BRONZE BLOODS [/size][/center][/b][/i] [quote=KyaTessa][Columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60870964] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/608710/60870964_350.png[/img] [/url] [Nextcol] [center][color=transparent]__________________________ [color=Purple][b][size=5]Hypno[/size] [color=black][size=4]Lv. 6 Male Imperial Arcane[/center] [center]-----[/center] [center][b]Acquired[/b] 5/10/2020 [b]Role[/b]: Info-gatherer[/center] [center] ----- [/center] [left]Quiet, Hypno slinks from mission to mission gathering recon for the rest of his team. [/left][/columns][/quote] [quote=KyaTessa][Columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61160182] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/611602/61160182_350.png[/img] [/url] [Nextcol] [center][color=transparent]__________________________ [color=Purple][b][size=5]Ilyana[/size] [color=black][size=4]Lv. 5 Female Mirror Arcane[/center] [center]-----[/center] [center][b]Acquired[/b] 5/10/2020 [b]Role[/b]: Hatchling[/center] [center] ----- [/center] [left]As of right now, Ilyana is more scared of her own shadow than anything else. Give her some time to grow out of it. [/left][/columns][/quote] [quote=KyaTessa][Columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60238953] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/602390/60238953_350.png[/img] [/url] [Nextcol] [center][color=transparent]__________________________ [color=Red][b][size=5]Fraser[/size] [color=black][size=4]Lv. 6 Female Skydancer Fire[/center] [center]-----[/center] [center][b]Acquired[/b] 5/11/2020 [b]Role[/b]: Thief[/center] [center] ----- [/center] [left]Beautiful and she knows it, Fraser uses her looks to her advantage to get what she wants from any job. [/left][/columns][/quote]
THE BRONZE BLOOD

KyaTessa wrote:

61008450_350.png

Acquired 5/7/2020
Became Leader 5/10/2020
Role: Leader

On the run from his old clan, Iari had attempted to join with his sister Phanif, but he was the only one who passed the test. He's a bit cold to others, but genuinely tries to do his best to take care of himself. Overthrew VenomStrike in order to protect a hatchling the group took in.

THE OTHER RECRUITS OF THE BRONZE BLOODS

KyaTessa wrote:

60870964_350.png

Acquired 5/10/2020
Role: Info-gatherer

Quiet, Hypno slinks from mission to mission gathering recon for the rest of his team.
KyaTessa wrote:

61160182_350.png

Acquired 5/10/2020
Role: Hatchling

As of right now, Ilyana is more scared of her own shadow than anything else. Give her some time to grow out of it.
KyaTessa wrote:

60238953_350.png

Acquired 5/11/2020
Role: Thief

Beautiful and she knows it, Fraser uses her looks to her advantage to get what she wants from any job.
lfh.png
[Center][size=7][i]THE SANGUINE TEARS [/i][/center] [Center] [size=3] [I] Founded on 5/8/2020 by Aral and Silence after a Major Heist ended in the death of one of their lairmates. Growing tired of VenomStrike's rash and cruel leadership, the two left to establish their own group. [quote=KyaTessa][columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60600496 ] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/606005/60600496_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [center][color=transparent]__________________________ [color=Blue][b][size=5]Aral[/size] [color=black][size=4]Lv. 8 Female Mirror Water[/center] [center]-----[/center] [center][b]Acquired[/b] 5/6/2020 [b]Founded new group 5/8/2020 [b]Role[/b]: Leader[/center] [center] ----- [/center] [left]Having left the Bronze Bloods after discontent with VenomStrike's leadership, Aral jointly rules this gang with her love, Silence. Their gang is small, but they're doing what they can. [/left][/columns][/quote] [quote=KyaTessa][columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58338800] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/583389/58338800_350.png [/img][/url] [nextcol] [center][color=transparent]__________________________ [color=Gray][b][size=5]Silence[/size] [color=black][size=4]Lv. 8 Male Fae Water[/center] [center]-----[/center] [center][b]Acquired[/b] 5/6/2020 [b]Role[/b]: Co-leader/Spy[/center] [center] ----- [/center] [left]Silence left with Aral when the latter grew disillusioned with VenomStrike's leadership. Serving as her right hand dragon, he helps to organize missions within their small home. [/left][/columns][/quote] [quote=KyaTessa][columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61200247] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/612003/61200247_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center][color=transparent]__________________________ [color=Yellow][b][size=5]Nymph[/size] [color=black][size=4]Lv. 6 Female Spiral Light[/center] [center]-----[/center] [center][b]Acquired[/b] 5/8/2020 [b]Role[/b]: TBD[/center] [center] ----- [/center] [left]A young hatchling that Aral and Silence picked up during the major heist. Young and innocent, it's only a matter of time before they find out what kind of dragon Nymph will become. [/left][/columns][/quote] [quote=KyaTessa][columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60849846] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/608499/60849846_350.png [/img][/url] [nextcol] [center][color=transparent]__________________________ [color=Blue][b][size=5]Yseult[/size] [color=black][size=4]Lv. 8 Male Spiral Ice[/center] [center]-----[/center] [center][b]Acquired[/b] 5/6/2020 [b]Role[/b]: Job-recorder[/center] [center] ----- [/center] [left] Perhaps one of the friendlier of all the [s]Bronze Bloods[/s] Sanguine Tears, Yseult considers himself a caretaker to the new recruits around him. How he ended up here is a mystery, perhaps one that will be solved later on. [/left][/columns][/quote] [quote=KyaTessa][columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61124661] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/611247/61124661_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center][color=transparent]__________________________ [color=Green][b][size=5]Glimmer[/size] [color=black][size=4]Lv. 7 Male Gaoler Wind[/center] [center]-----[/center] [center][b]Acquired[/b] 5/8/2020 [b]Role[/b]: Bouncer[/center] [center] ----- [/center] [left]Perhaps a bit misnamed, Glimmer is quiet and strong, just what the group needs to keep enemies away from them. [/left][/columns][/quote]
THE SANGUINE TEARS
Founded on 5/8/2020 by Aral and Silence after a Major Heist ended in the death of one of their lairmates. Growing tired of VenomStrike's rash and cruel leadership, the two left to establish their own group.

KyaTessa wrote:

60600496_350.png

Acquired 5/6/2020
Founded new group 5/8/2020

Having left the Bronze Bloods after discontent with VenomStrike's leadership, Aral jointly rules this gang with her love, Silence. Their gang is small, but they're doing what they can.
KyaTessa wrote:

58338800_350.png

Acquired 5/6/2020
Role: Co-leader/Spy

Silence left with Aral when the latter grew disillusioned with VenomStrike's leadership. Serving as her right hand dragon, he helps to organize missions within their small home.
KyaTessa wrote:

61200247_350.png

Acquired 5/8/2020
Role: TBD

A young hatchling that Aral and Silence picked up during the major heist. Young and innocent, it's only a matter of time before they find out what kind of dragon Nymph will become.
KyaTessa wrote:

60849846_350.png

Acquired 5/6/2020
Role: Job-recorder

Perhaps one of the friendlier of all the Bronze Bloods Sanguine Tears, Yseult considers himself a caretaker to the new recruits around him. How he ended up here is a mystery, perhaps one that will be solved later on.
KyaTessa wrote:

61124661_350.png

Acquired 5/8/2020
Role: Bouncer

Perhaps a bit misnamed, Glimmer is quiet and strong, just what the group needs to keep enemies away from them.
lfh.png
[Center][size=7][b]THE GRAVEYARD [/b][/center] [center][i][size=4] This is where former members have been laid to rest [/center][/i] [quote=KyaTessa][columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60941092] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/609411/60941092.png [/img][/url] [nextcol] [center][center][color=transparent]__________________________ [color=Red][b][size=5]Isidora[/size] [color=black][size=4]Lv. 6 Female Gaoler Fire[/center] [center]-----[/center] [center][b]Acquired[/b] 5/6/2020 [b]Perished[/b] 5/8/2020 [b]Cause[/b] – Left behind in a Major Heist [b]Role[/b]: Bouncer[/center] [center] ----- [/center] [left]Rough and proud, Isidora considered herself the first line of defense for both the hideout and for their fearless leader. She had no desire to usurp her leader, but when the group went on a major heist and she was left behind in a trap, she cursed his name until she no longer could. [/left][/columns][/quote][/center] [quote=KyaTessa][columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60849788] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/608498/60849788.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [center][color=transparent]__________________________ [color=Maroon][b][size=5]VenomStrike[/size] [color=black][size=4]Lv. 9 Male Banescale Plague[/center] [center]-----[/center] [center][b]Acquired[/b] 5/6/2020 [b]Perished[/b] 5/10/2020 [b]Cause[/b] - Coup [b]Role[/b]: Leader[/center] [center] ----- [/center] [left]The Founder and Leader of the Bronze Bloods, ruled over the group with an iron claw. He had a standard and expected everyone in the group to live up to it, lest they feel his wrath. A coup organized by Iari and Calixte saw the end of his reign. [/left][/columns][/quote] [quote=KyaTessa][Columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61041459] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/610415/61041459.png[/img] [/url] [Nextcol] [center][color=transparent]__________________________ [color=yellow][b][size=5]Calixte[/size] [color=black][size=4]Lv. 7 Female Banescale Light[/center] [center]-----[/center] [center][b]Acquired[/b] 5/8/2020 [b]Deceased[/b] 5/11/2020 [b]Cause[/b] – Backstabbed [b]Role[/b]: Bouncer[/center] [center] ----- [/center] [left]Calixte was a gentle soul, only wanting to look out for the hatchling she took in. However, one of the other members of her organization took her out before she could see that hatchling grow up. [/left][/columns][/quote] [quote=KyaTessa][columns] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61048529] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/610486/61048529.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center][color=transparent]__________________________ [color=Red][b][size=5]Yryad[/size] [color=black][size=4]Lv. 6 Male Pearlcatcher Fire[/center] [center]-----[/center] [center][b]Acquired[/b] 5/8/2020 [b]Deceased[/b] 5/11/2020 [b]Cause[/b] – Failed during Test the Newbies [b]Role[/b]: Itimidator[/center] [center] ----- [/center] [left]Yryad had no remorse throwing his sister to the sharks on their initiation job, and he held no regret being the reason why Isidora couldn't keep up. He wanted to climb the ranks, no matter what it took, but it turned out he didn't match up to begin with. [/left][/columns][/quote]
THE GRAVEYARD
This is where former members have been laid to rest

KyaTessa wrote:

60941092.png

Acquired 5/6/2020
Perished 5/8/2020
Cause – Left behind in a Major Heist

Rough and proud, Isidora considered herself the first line of defense for both the hideout and for their fearless leader. She had no desire to usurp her leader, but when the group went on a major heist and she was left behind in a trap, she cursed his name until she no longer could.
KyaTessa wrote:

60849788.png

Acquired 5/6/2020
Perished 5/10/2020
Cause - Coup

The Founder and Leader of the Bronze Bloods, ruled over the group with an iron claw. He had a standard and expected everyone in the group to live up to it, lest they feel his wrath. A coup organized by Iari and Calixte saw the end of his reign.
KyaTessa wrote:

61041459.png

Acquired 5/8/2020
Deceased 5/11/2020
Cause – Backstabbed

Calixte was a gentle soul, only wanting to look out for the hatchling she took in. However, one of the other members of her organization took her out before she could see that hatchling grow up.
KyaTessa wrote:

61048529.png

Acquired 5/8/2020
Deceased 5/11/2020
Cause – Failed during Test the Newbies
Role: Itimidator

Yryad had no remorse throwing his sister to the sharks on their initiation job, and he held no regret being the reason why Isidora couldn't keep up. He wanted to climb the ranks, no matter what it took, but it turned out he didn't match up to begin with.

lfh.png
Pinglist: None yet! Ping me if you would like to be on it!
Story Progression
Pinglist: None yet! Ping me if you would like to be on it!
Story Progression
lfh.png
Day Zero: Establishment

The storm fell heavily over the coastline, sending many a dragon inside to escape the downpour. For most dragons, the rain was a deterrent from everyday life, forcing them to put off everything until the sun shone once more. For this particular group of dragons, though, it proved to be the ultimate cover for renovating their future- or should they say their current- home.

Debris was thrown into the sea, the splash of the water nearly lost among the rumbling thunder above. Lightning traced the sky, illuminating those two who had just discarded their burdens into the sea. On one side, a gaoler, jet black except for some red streaks and blue glows coming from her metalic hindquarters and horns, stood with a sharp-toothed grin, while on the other side, a striped blue spiral pulled some final things out of a side bag and tossed them into the ocean to join the rest of the trash.

“Cleaning this place up didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would have!” The Gaoler chuckled, looking at her companion who only watched the water thoughtfully. “When Boss said we'd have to clear out the cave ourselves, I thought it was going to take forever. I'm glad I was wrong. Gives me more time to train.” As a show of strength, she reared on her hindfeet and slashed at the air, as if the storm itself was her enemy. Her companion nodded.

“I agree. Now we can focus on assigning the rooms to where they belong, you know?” He shrugged, and swirled in the air as he often did when he was thinking. “Plus, Isadora, you should really focus on helping us set up instead of rushing out to train all the time. We still need offices and bedrooms and the mess hall and-” He continued to list things, but stopped once he realized the Gaoler was heading inside. With a squawk of indignation, he surged forth and clung to her back, curling around her waist as he did so. “Hey! Are you even listening?!”

“Sure I am, Yseult.” Isidora hummed flatly, eyes set upon the rocky outcropping that hid the entrance to their new home. “You know I'm no good at setting up places! I just clear things out- debris or enemies. Can't Aral or Silence help you with that?” Yseult tilted his head and hummed back flatly.

“You and I both know that Silence is too small to help move this stuff. Why do you think he's a spy? Plus, he's awfully quiet compared to everyone else. But Aral...” He thought for a moment before shaking his head again. “Nope, too serious and scary. I'd prefer to get you to help me with stuff.” Isidora grumbled in response. “I mean... maybe you can see it as strength training! So Boss'll see how much effort you're putting into keeping this place safe.”

At the sound of that, Isidora's ears perked up, obviously pleased with the suggestion. Satisfied, Yseult went to settle down in the damp fur of his companion, but was startled out of it when a mauve-colored body leapt out in front of them, a dark blue fae with a hood hovering barely 5 feet from her left.

“Boss'll be happy to hear that from you.” The mirror, Aral, acknowledged both with a nod before looking around the smallish cavern they called home. “But he'll be even more pleased if we can get this all set up before he comes back. We still need the barracks for the younger recruits - away from our own sleeping quarters, a job board for those who want to take missions...”

“You got a place for all that already? Or are we just clearing out more alcoves and stuff?” She looked at the two of them before pointing with a claw to where she wanted each one. “Alright, got it. So we're just clearing out more rock, right?”

“Among other things. But clearing out the rock should work for now. If Boss wants it changed, he'll let us know.” The two nodded in response.

“Wait. Where is Boss anyways?” Yseult flew off of Isidora's back, twisting in the air as he looked about for their formidable leader. In the darkness of the cavern, he couldn't see the tall spiked shadow that would have given their leader away, even with the gentle glow of the torches they had set up along the walls. It wasn't until lightning struck outside the cavern entrance, hitting the water and illuminating the pathway inside, that the dragons inside saw the shadow at the entrance.

The shadow entered, revealing the dragon and his colors. Tall green spikes poked high for the sky, complimenting the dark green wings but contrasting the violet stripes adorning the dragon's body. They all knew the coloring immediately, and they all bowed where they stood. It was this coloring- the bright nauseous colors that announced his presence and strength- that revealed his identity long before he ever had to speak. As he came to stand before the four dragons, Silence, having not uttered a word since fluttering to Aral's side, flew over and gently set himself down upon the dragon's shoulder. The taller one huffed, looking briefly at him before looking at the others.

“I suppose you've all made decent progress in my absence.” He rumbled, deep voice letting them know that he was the one in charge, and they obeyed him. True to his tone, the other dragons bowed to him, not raising their eyes in the slightest. “Tomorrow, we can start our mission. Hopefully that nearby area will have good recruits for us.”

“Of course, Boss VenomStrike.” All three dragons echoed while Silence merely nodded on his shoulder. It was Arel who spoke loudest though, and she who lead the conversation. “I assume you want the three of us to head out and recruit then?”

“I will decide the morning of. It'd do you all some good to rotate, get some fresh air while the others take care of issues back here.” The Banescale growled. “The others will remain here and take care of various... other things that need taken care of. Do I make myself clear?” His dark red eyes settled on every one of them, daring one to speak up. It took a second, but Yseult lifted his voice to be heard.

“Three of us? Silence is...?”

“To assist you.” VenomStrike snapped at the air, causing the spiral to flinch back. “He does not speak, but he can overhear better than any of you. He'll hunt down your recruits for you, bring them to you, and then you can send them through their paces. If they pass the test, then bring them back to us. Should they fail...” He settled back, baring his teeth in a smile. “Well, you know what to do.”

“Indeed we do, thank you, Boss.” Yseult quickly responded, and the other three nodded in agreement. Satisfied, Venomstrike shook himself, sending Silence fluttering into the air as he shuffled towards the back.

“Very well. Finish setting up in here and then turn in for the night. We've got a lot of work to do if we want our dreams to come to fruition.” He looked back to them, grinning. “Now, I leave you to your devices, Bronze Bloods. Make me proud.”

I thought a prologue would be nice to introduce each dragon and what we're dealing with in the Bronze Bloods. While I know it'll be easy for them to vanish with a bad roll, I still want to treat this like sort of a story.
Day Zero: Establishment

The storm fell heavily over the coastline, sending many a dragon inside to escape the downpour. For most dragons, the rain was a deterrent from everyday life, forcing them to put off everything until the sun shone once more. For this particular group of dragons, though, it proved to be the ultimate cover for renovating their future- or should they say their current- home.

Debris was thrown into the sea, the splash of the water nearly lost among the rumbling thunder above. Lightning traced the sky, illuminating those two who had just discarded their burdens into the sea. On one side, a gaoler, jet black except for some red streaks and blue glows coming from her metalic hindquarters and horns, stood with a sharp-toothed grin, while on the other side, a striped blue spiral pulled some final things out of a side bag and tossed them into the ocean to join the rest of the trash.

“Cleaning this place up didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would have!” The Gaoler chuckled, looking at her companion who only watched the water thoughtfully. “When Boss said we'd have to clear out the cave ourselves, I thought it was going to take forever. I'm glad I was wrong. Gives me more time to train.” As a show of strength, she reared on her hindfeet and slashed at the air, as if the storm itself was her enemy. Her companion nodded.

“I agree. Now we can focus on assigning the rooms to where they belong, you know?” He shrugged, and swirled in the air as he often did when he was thinking. “Plus, Isadora, you should really focus on helping us set up instead of rushing out to train all the time. We still need offices and bedrooms and the mess hall and-” He continued to list things, but stopped once he realized the Gaoler was heading inside. With a squawk of indignation, he surged forth and clung to her back, curling around her waist as he did so. “Hey! Are you even listening?!”

“Sure I am, Yseult.” Isidora hummed flatly, eyes set upon the rocky outcropping that hid the entrance to their new home. “You know I'm no good at setting up places! I just clear things out- debris or enemies. Can't Aral or Silence help you with that?” Yseult tilted his head and hummed back flatly.

“You and I both know that Silence is too small to help move this stuff. Why do you think he's a spy? Plus, he's awfully quiet compared to everyone else. But Aral...” He thought for a moment before shaking his head again. “Nope, too serious and scary. I'd prefer to get you to help me with stuff.” Isidora grumbled in response. “I mean... maybe you can see it as strength training! So Boss'll see how much effort you're putting into keeping this place safe.”

At the sound of that, Isidora's ears perked up, obviously pleased with the suggestion. Satisfied, Yseult went to settle down in the damp fur of his companion, but was startled out of it when a mauve-colored body leapt out in front of them, a dark blue fae with a hood hovering barely 5 feet from her left.

“Boss'll be happy to hear that from you.” The mirror, Aral, acknowledged both with a nod before looking around the smallish cavern they called home. “But he'll be even more pleased if we can get this all set up before he comes back. We still need the barracks for the younger recruits - away from our own sleeping quarters, a job board for those who want to take missions...”

“You got a place for all that already? Or are we just clearing out more alcoves and stuff?” She looked at the two of them before pointing with a claw to where she wanted each one. “Alright, got it. So we're just clearing out more rock, right?”

“Among other things. But clearing out the rock should work for now. If Boss wants it changed, he'll let us know.” The two nodded in response.

“Wait. Where is Boss anyways?” Yseult flew off of Isidora's back, twisting in the air as he looked about for their formidable leader. In the darkness of the cavern, he couldn't see the tall spiked shadow that would have given their leader away, even with the gentle glow of the torches they had set up along the walls. It wasn't until lightning struck outside the cavern entrance, hitting the water and illuminating the pathway inside, that the dragons inside saw the shadow at the entrance.

The shadow entered, revealing the dragon and his colors. Tall green spikes poked high for the sky, complimenting the dark green wings but contrasting the violet stripes adorning the dragon's body. They all knew the coloring immediately, and they all bowed where they stood. It was this coloring- the bright nauseous colors that announced his presence and strength- that revealed his identity long before he ever had to speak. As he came to stand before the four dragons, Silence, having not uttered a word since fluttering to Aral's side, flew over and gently set himself down upon the dragon's shoulder. The taller one huffed, looking briefly at him before looking at the others.

“I suppose you've all made decent progress in my absence.” He rumbled, deep voice letting them know that he was the one in charge, and they obeyed him. True to his tone, the other dragons bowed to him, not raising their eyes in the slightest. “Tomorrow, we can start our mission. Hopefully that nearby area will have good recruits for us.”

“Of course, Boss VenomStrike.” All three dragons echoed while Silence merely nodded on his shoulder. It was Arel who spoke loudest though, and she who lead the conversation. “I assume you want the three of us to head out and recruit then?”

“I will decide the morning of. It'd do you all some good to rotate, get some fresh air while the others take care of issues back here.” The Banescale growled. “The others will remain here and take care of various... other things that need taken care of. Do I make myself clear?” His dark red eyes settled on every one of them, daring one to speak up. It took a second, but Yseult lifted his voice to be heard.

“Three of us? Silence is...?”

“To assist you.” VenomStrike snapped at the air, causing the spiral to flinch back. “He does not speak, but he can overhear better than any of you. He'll hunt down your recruits for you, bring them to you, and then you can send them through their paces. If they pass the test, then bring them back to us. Should they fail...” He settled back, baring his teeth in a smile. “Well, you know what to do.”

“Indeed we do, thank you, Boss.” Yseult quickly responded, and the other three nodded in agreement. Satisfied, Venomstrike shook himself, sending Silence fluttering into the air as he shuffled towards the back.

“Very well. Finish setting up in here and then turn in for the night. We've got a lot of work to do if we want our dreams to come to fruition.” He looked back to them, grinning. “Now, I leave you to your devices, Bronze Bloods. Make me proud.”

I thought a prologue would be nice to introduce each dragon and what we're dealing with in the Bronze Bloods. While I know it'll be easy for them to vanish with a bad roll, I still want to treat this like sort of a story.
lfh.png
[center][size=7]Day 1: It Begins [/center] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61008449] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/610085/61008449.png[/img] [/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61008450] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/610085/61008450.png[/img] [/url] [center][size=3]They knew recruitment wouldn't be easy. They were just starting out, after all, and who knew what kind of dragons would be in the surrounding area. VenomStrike had been adamant- only those who were worthy could join the Bronze Blood, and that's what the four dragons were going to keep to that rule. They were surprised, though, to find that the first two recruits they came across were almost up to the task. A pair of Guardian siblings, slinking around the shadows of the alleys, were the first to approach them. Isadora could see the fight in their eyes, the power they could bring to the group. Her companions agreed- the two could be a great asset to the group. It was such a shame that the girl couldn't keep up. A simple mission, that's all it was. Infiltrating a lair and taking a few things from it. How could it get messed up? And yet it did. Those who called that lair home came back early and in the escape, the green furred guardian fell behind. At first, the other guardian- blue furred and called Iari, was insistant they go back for her, but it took a snarl from Isadora and a quick lecture from Aral to change his mind. “She's already done for. Do you want to join her? Or do you want to live another day?” As the sun began to grow lower in the sky, the dragons returned and, after an approving nod from VenomStrike himself, Iari was welcomed as the newest member of the Bronze Bloods. Their small group was starting to grow. ----- Everyone was taking care of their own missions- grabbing supplies for the lair while VenomStrike was scouting out the surroundings. The only two dragons left to guard the base was Aral and Silence, both of who were curled up in the side room that served as their sleeping quarters. The wind howled outside, providing a soft backdrop of noise as the two curled up in every blanket they could find in the base, just taking it easy for the day. They lounged in a comfortable silence, ironic given the term, enjoying the quiet that came with the base being empty of the louder members. “I could get used to this.” Aral hummed, stretching and yawning as Silence balanced himself between her shoulders. “Couldn't you? They wouldn't be pestering you to talk so much.” In response, the fae curled up and tapped the back of the mirror's neck, giving her the answer she sought. “Yeah, I know. I know why you prefer to just talk through your signs and writing. The others'll get it eventually. Boss does.” Another tap followed, and Aral took that as a sign to let the conversation drop. For a few moments, the wind was all that filled the quiet. “... Do you remember when we first left our home?” The fae shifted, crawling off Aral's back to sit in front of her. Aral in return shifted, pushing herself into a partial sitting position. “I remember the leaders being so angry. Not understanding anything. Not understanding what they did to get what was coming to them.” Remembering that, Aral's ears flattened against her head. “I still don't regret it. He deserved what he got. They all did.” Silence reached up and put a gentle claw on her leg, drawing her eyes down to him as he pulled down his mask slightly. “You know you could have gotten away on your own.” Silence hummed, voice barely loud enough to be heard over the wind. There was a reason for that, one Aral knew a little too well. Even though he didn't pull his mask down much, Aral could still see the scar that traced the fae's jaw and headed down to his neck - the true reason he didn't speak. Aral shook her head, pressing her nose against the top of his head. “Why would I have, though? You still doubt what I said so long ago?” She asked. In response, Silence shook his head vehemently and reached up to put a claw to the side of her face. “I still stand by that. You mean the world to me. As long as you're here, I'll be alright. So you make sure you keep that in mind, okay?” The fae nodded, smiling faintly before giving Aral a quick peck. Aral hummed happily as Silence went back to her shoulders, curling up and drifting to a gentle sleep. Sleep did not find her though, as she stayed awake watching for the rest of the Bronze Bloods. She knew she'd hear them far before she saw them, and once she did, she'd go back to the stubborn mirror who helped to keep things in line. Silence would go back to being just a fellow coworker, a stubbornly quiet one that she couldn't stand. But in the quiet moments like this, they could be what they truly were. And that was enough for her.[/center] ------ So my recruitment gave me Iari, and I'm excited to see where his character arc will go eventually [s]if he survives that long honestly[/s]. I would have also taken his sister, but she was one number away from succeeding,unfortunately. So for this day, two rolls were used as I had intended to use a roll from yesterday that I wasn't able to get to. So Yseult and Iari are on a hunting trip for an apparel item – which I'm going to be working on all day, and they might end up leveling up from that by accident. If they do, they'll miss the next level up they earn. The second role was... a romance! And I rolled to see who'd get picked – Aral and Silence. Given that they're from the same element, I thought a past between the two of them would be nice! But yeah, they're bonded together now. We'll see how that turns out!
Day 1: It Begins

61008449.png

61008450.png

They knew recruitment wouldn't be easy. They were just starting out, after all, and who knew what kind of dragons would be in the surrounding area. VenomStrike had been adamant- only those who were worthy could join the Bronze Blood, and that's what the four dragons were going to keep to that rule.

They were surprised, though, to find that the first two recruits they came across were almost up to the task. A pair of Guardian siblings, slinking around the shadows of the alleys, were the first to approach them. Isadora could see the fight in their eyes, the power they could bring to the group. Her companions agreed- the two could be a great asset to the group.

It was such a shame that the girl couldn't keep up.

A simple mission, that's all it was. Infiltrating a lair and taking a few things from it. How could it get messed up? And yet it did. Those who called that lair home came back early and in the escape, the green furred guardian fell behind. At first, the other guardian- blue furred and called Iari, was insistant they go back for her, but it took a snarl from Isadora and a quick lecture from Aral to change his mind.

“She's already done for. Do you want to join her? Or do you want to live another day?”

As the sun began to grow lower in the sky, the dragons returned and, after an approving nod from VenomStrike himself, Iari was welcomed as the newest member of the Bronze Bloods. Their small group was starting to grow.

Everyone was taking care of their own missions- grabbing supplies for the lair while VenomStrike was scouting out the surroundings. The only two dragons left to guard the base was Aral and Silence, both of who were curled up in the side room that served as their sleeping quarters. The wind howled outside, providing a soft backdrop of noise as the two curled up in every blanket they could find in the base, just taking it easy for the day. They lounged in a comfortable silence, ironic given the term, enjoying the quiet that came with the base being empty of the louder members.

“I could get used to this.” Aral hummed, stretching and yawning as Silence balanced himself between her shoulders. “Couldn't you? They wouldn't be pestering you to talk so much.” In response, the fae curled up and tapped the back of the mirror's neck, giving her the answer she sought. “Yeah, I know. I know why you prefer to just talk through your signs and writing. The others'll get it eventually. Boss does.” Another tap followed, and Aral took that as a sign to let the conversation drop. For a few moments, the wind was all that filled the quiet.

“... Do you remember when we first left our home?” The fae shifted, crawling off Aral's back to sit in front of her. Aral in return shifted, pushing herself into a partial sitting position. “I remember the leaders being so angry. Not understanding anything. Not understanding what they did to get what was coming to them.” Remembering that, Aral's ears flattened against her head. “I still don't regret it. He deserved what he got. They all did.” Silence reached up and put a gentle claw on her leg, drawing her eyes down to him as he pulled down his mask slightly.

“You know you could have gotten away on your own.” Silence hummed, voice barely loud enough to be heard over the wind. There was a reason for that, one Aral knew a little too well. Even though he didn't pull his mask down much, Aral could still see the scar that traced the fae's jaw and headed down to his neck - the true reason he didn't speak. Aral shook her head, pressing her nose against the top of his head.

“Why would I have, though? You still doubt what I said so long ago?” She asked. In response, Silence shook his head vehemently and reached up to put a claw to the side of her face. “I still stand by that. You mean the world to me. As long as you're here, I'll be alright. So you make sure you keep that in mind, okay?” The fae nodded, smiling faintly before giving Aral a quick peck. Aral hummed happily as Silence went back to her shoulders, curling up and drifting to a gentle sleep. Sleep did not find her though, as she stayed awake watching for the rest of the Bronze Bloods. She knew she'd hear them far before she saw them, and once she did, she'd go back to the stubborn mirror who helped to keep things in line. Silence would go back to being just a fellow coworker, a stubbornly quiet one that she couldn't stand.

But in the quiet moments like this, they could be what they truly were. And that was enough for her.

So my recruitment gave me Iari, and I'm excited to see where his character arc will go eventually if he survives that long honestly. I would have also taken his sister, but she was one number away from succeeding,unfortunately.

So for this day, two rolls were used as I had intended to use a roll from yesterday that I wasn't able to get to. So Yseult and Iari are on a hunting trip for an apparel item – which I'm going to be working on all day, and they might end up leveling up from that by accident. If they do, they'll miss the next level up they earn.

The second role was... a romance! And I rolled to see who'd get picked – Aral and Silence. Given that they're from the same element, I thought a past between the two of them would be nice! But yeah, they're bonded together now. We'll see how that turns out!
lfh.png
[b][center][size=7]Day 2: The Heist and the Fallout [/center][/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61048531] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/610486/61048531.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61048529] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/610486/61048529_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- Perhaps the Bronze Bloods had underestimated the area they were in. The dragons were tougher than they first gave them credit for, as their next recruit came to them almost immediately. Both trainees were pearlcatchers, but the boy was much more fierce and cunning than his sister. In fact, his place in the Bronze Bloods was earned by him sabotaging his sister, damaging her wing and ensuring that when she finally slipped and fell during their climb from their test, she wouldn't get back up. The savageness he displayed, along with the lack of regret of him dooming his own hatchmate, caught VenomStrike's eye, and so it was Yryad who was allowed within the ranks of the Bronze Bloods. ----- This was supposed to be easy. Well, maybe not easy, as their heist took them into the lair of a powerful group of dragons just a few miles away from their lair. The hoard would be tremendous, the Bronze Bloods would be set for quite a while, and VenomStrike knew that. It was that reason that made him bring every member, saying that it would be an ultimate test to all of them, but he knew they'd succeed. After all, they were a team, they'd look out for each other. Ultimately, the dragons paired off and split up, hoping to find different viable ways into the lair without the other dragons noticing. VenomStrike had picked Aral to accompany him further inside, and the two made their way as quietly as they could. It was fairly easy for the two of them, both skilled in stealth and fighting, and any dragon unfortunate enough to cross their path was swiftly dealt with. As soon as they reached the hoard room, the sight they saw in front of them was horrible. Isidora and Yryad were already there, Yryad standing over the Gaoler with barred fangs and raised claws. She writhed on the ground, sending gold and other supplies scattering across the marble floor. Somewhere outside, alarms ringed and Aral could hear the skittering of dragons as they rushed to find out what had tripped the alarm. For a moment, Aral stood in shock before trying to lunge to Isidora's defense. All at once, the wind was knocked out of her as Aral hit the wall, crumpling to the floor as VenomStrike reared back. It had been him that struck her. “Don't even think about it.” He hissed as Aral struggled to her feet. “We're out for ourselves. That,” He nodded towards the two fighting dragons, “is between them.” Hearing that, Yryad grinned as Isidora's eyes went wide in shock. “Wha...?” With a snarl, she flung the pearlcatcher off of her and crawled towards her leader, anger burning in her gaze. “I've done nothing but serve you for years! You'd leave me to-” “I'll do more than that if you keep hissing up a storm. You're going to attract attention.” Isidora's gaze unfocused, and she simply stared off into space as the words sank in. Aral seethed. “I can't believe you!” She howled as both Yryad and VenomStrike gathered what they could as the alarms blared overhead. “Are all of us disposable to you!?” In response, VenomStrike simply looked back at her and grinned. “Of course.” A moment of silence followed. “You knew what you signed up for the day you joined up with me. If you can't pull your weight, you have no business hanging around us.” He glared back to Isidora, who had yet to move from where she was. “Like you. Do us a favor and remain here. At least you can be a good distraction while we escape.” The Gaoler looked up, trembling where she lay before she snarled. “I'm going to make you pay.” VenomStrike merely chuckled to himself before turning to address his remaining group, only to find it was the three of them left in the room. Aral was nowhere to be found, save only for the faint trail of crimson blood that signaled her exit. The Banescale stood for a moment before huffing and looking at Yryad. “Grab what you can and let's move. We need to lay low for a few days.” ----- Putting as much distance as they could from the Bronze Bloods, Aral and Silence flew as quickly as they could over the muddy fields, refusing to look back lest they see the Banescale and the rest of his lackeys chasing after them. In her claws, Aral clutched a crying, squirming Spiral, barely a day old, refusing to drop her. If she did, everything they had just done would have been for nothing. “Aral!” Silence's strained voice rose above the din of the storm. “Aral, slow down! We need to find shelter!” His pleas seemed to fall on deaf ears. “[i]Aral, please![/i]” With a frustrated huff, Aral dipped towards the earth, keeping the hatchling in her arms as she looked for somewhere for the three of them to stay. With some luck, they weren't too far from a forest, with large trees jutting towards the storming sky. One was hallow inside, signs of a potential lair scattered around inside, but obviously abandoned a while ago. It would have to do for them. They made their way inside, Aral sagging into the softest bed of moss as the spiral continued to sob. Silence fluttered to the ground next to her, huffing and trying to catch his breath as he pulled down his mask. For the time being, neither of them spoke, just taking in the storm outside and the gravity of the situation. Silence knew what had happened – Aral had quickly explained all of it to him when they ran into each other in the halls of the lair. It took very little time for either of them to decide- they had to flee, find another way to survive aside from the Bronze Bloods. It was just figuring out how to that was the problem. And the situation was made even more complicated by the discovery of the Spiral, named Nymph by Silence as that was far better than just calling it Hatchling or Spiral, curled up and sobbing near one of the fallen bodies of the lair dragons. Knowing that leaving her would mean death, the two adult dragons had agreed to take her. At first Nymph just screamed and cried, but she seemed to have calmed down enough during the flight to just curl up with the fae and mirror in the moss. “... What do we do now?” Silence asked, lifting his head to look at Aral. The mirror barely moved, huffing as she tried to catch her breath. “... We can't go back, and we don't want to even if we had the choice. Do we just... Keep running? Find some other way to survive?” “... We make our own group.” The fae tilted his head in confusion, but Aral looked him in the eye and repeated her statement. “We run our own group. VenomStrike could do it, and you see what that lead to. We can run one better, the both of us. After all,” She looked out the crack in the tree, watching as lightning pierced the sky again and rain started to fall, “We can run a group better than that oversized lizard.” There was silence between the two of them for a moment. “... It's going to take some work to st up. But we can make it work. And recruits... it's going to have to be all three of us. Nymph can't be left alone here.” Aral nodded, head sinking to rest on her claws in the moss. “... Or maybe we can discuss that in the morning. What would we even call ourselves though...?” Aral hummed as she thought it over. “... The Sanguine Tears.” ----- Well that was a roll and a half. I decided to do two rolls after the recruitment process, because I was curious as to what may happen. And of course I got Major Heist and then A Mutiny right after that. In the first roll, Isidora, Iari, and Yryad failed their roll, but at least the latter two succeeded at the coin toss, so they just didn't go up a level. Isidora... wasn't as lucky, so she's been exalted. As for the Mutiny... I rolled randomly and actually got Aral, so I figured the other dragon to go with her would be her mate, Silence. And then I rolled for them, to see what their first event would be before I recruited for them, and they ended up landing on Kids Can Do Crimes Too. So now their group is up to 3 with the addition of Nymph, who'll be level 5 when she gets old enough. As for VenomStrike, he's down to four members. We'll see what happens tomorrow!
Day 2: The Heist and the Fallout

61048531.png

61048529_350.png

Perhaps the Bronze Bloods had underestimated the area they were in. The dragons were tougher than they first gave them credit for, as their next recruit came to them almost immediately. Both trainees were pearlcatchers, but the boy was much more fierce and cunning than his sister. In fact, his place in the Bronze Bloods was earned by him sabotaging his sister, damaging her wing and ensuring that when she finally slipped and fell during their climb from their test, she wouldn't get back up. The savageness he displayed, along with the lack of regret of him dooming his own hatchmate, caught VenomStrike's eye, and so it was Yryad who was allowed within the ranks of the Bronze Bloods.

This was supposed to be easy. Well, maybe not easy, as their heist took them into the lair of a powerful group of dragons just a few miles away from their lair. The hoard would be tremendous, the Bronze Bloods would be set for quite a while, and VenomStrike knew that. It was that reason that made him bring every member, saying that it would be an ultimate test to all of them, but he knew they'd succeed. After all, they were a team, they'd look out for each other.

Ultimately, the dragons paired off and split up, hoping to find different viable ways into the lair without the other dragons noticing. VenomStrike had picked Aral to accompany him further inside, and the two made their way as quietly as they could. It was fairly easy for the two of them, both skilled in stealth and fighting, and any dragon unfortunate enough to cross their path was swiftly dealt with. As soon as they reached the hoard room, the sight they saw in front of them was horrible.

Isidora and Yryad were already there, Yryad standing over the Gaoler with barred fangs and raised claws. She writhed on the ground, sending gold and other supplies scattering across the marble floor. Somewhere outside, alarms ringed and Aral could hear the skittering of dragons as they rushed to find out what had tripped the alarm. For a moment, Aral stood in shock before trying to lunge to Isidora's defense. All at once, the wind was knocked out of her as Aral hit the wall, crumpling to the floor as VenomStrike reared back. It had been him that struck her.

“Don't even think about it.” He hissed as Aral struggled to her feet. “We're out for ourselves. That,” He nodded towards the two fighting dragons, “is between them.” Hearing that, Yryad grinned as Isidora's eyes went wide in shock.

“Wha...?” With a snarl, she flung the pearlcatcher off of her and crawled towards her leader, anger burning in her gaze. “I've done nothing but serve you for years! You'd leave me to-”

“I'll do more than that if you keep hissing up a storm. You're going to attract attention.” Isidora's gaze unfocused, and she simply stared off into space as the words sank in. Aral seethed.

“I can't believe you!” She howled as both Yryad and VenomStrike gathered what they could as the alarms blared overhead. “Are all of us disposable to you!?” In response, VenomStrike simply looked back at her and grinned.

“Of course.” A moment of silence followed. “You knew what you signed up for the day you joined up with me. If you can't pull your weight, you have no business hanging around us.” He glared back to Isidora, who had yet to move from where she was. “Like you. Do us a favor and remain here. At least you can be a good distraction while we escape.” The Gaoler looked up, trembling where she lay before she snarled.

“I'm going to make you pay.” VenomStrike merely chuckled to himself before turning to address his remaining group, only to find it was the three of them left in the room. Aral was nowhere to be found, save only for the faint trail of crimson blood that signaled her exit. The Banescale stood for a moment before huffing and looking at Yryad.

“Grab what you can and let's move. We need to lay low for a few days.”

Putting as much distance as they could from the Bronze Bloods, Aral and Silence flew as quickly as they could over the muddy fields, refusing to look back lest they see the Banescale and the rest of his lackeys chasing after them. In her claws, Aral clutched a crying, squirming Spiral, barely a day old, refusing to drop her. If she did, everything they had just done would have been for nothing.

“Aral!” Silence's strained voice rose above the din of the storm. “Aral, slow down! We need to find shelter!” His pleas seemed to fall on deaf ears. “Aral, please!

With a frustrated huff, Aral dipped towards the earth, keeping the hatchling in her arms as she looked for somewhere for the three of them to stay. With some luck, they weren't too far from a forest, with large trees jutting towards the storming sky. One was hallow inside, signs of a potential lair scattered around inside, but obviously abandoned a while ago. It would have to do for them. They made their way inside, Aral sagging into the softest bed of moss as the spiral continued to sob. Silence fluttered to the ground next to her, huffing and trying to catch his breath as he pulled down his mask.

For the time being, neither of them spoke, just taking in the storm outside and the gravity of the situation. Silence knew what had happened – Aral had quickly explained all of it to him when they ran into each other in the halls of the lair. It took very little time for either of them to decide- they had to flee, find another way to survive aside from the Bronze Bloods. It was just figuring out how to that was the problem. And the situation was made even more complicated by the discovery of the Spiral, named Nymph by Silence as that was far better than just calling it Hatchling or Spiral, curled up and sobbing near one of the fallen bodies of the lair dragons. Knowing that leaving her would mean death, the two adult dragons had agreed to take her. At first Nymph just screamed and cried, but she seemed to have calmed down enough during the flight to just curl up with the fae and mirror in the moss.

“... What do we do now?” Silence asked, lifting his head to look at Aral. The mirror barely moved, huffing as she tried to catch her breath. “... We can't go back, and we don't want to even if we had the choice. Do we just... Keep running? Find some other way to survive?”

“... We make our own group.” The fae tilted his head in confusion, but Aral looked him in the eye and repeated her statement. “We run our own group. VenomStrike could do it, and you see what that lead to. We can run one better, the both of us. After all,” She looked out the crack in the tree, watching as lightning pierced the sky again and rain started to fall, “We can run a group better than that oversized lizard.” There was silence between the two of them for a moment.

“... It's going to take some work to st up. But we can make it work. And recruits... it's going to have to be all three of us. Nymph can't be left alone here.” Aral nodded, head sinking to rest on her claws in the moss. “... Or maybe we can discuss that in the morning. What would we even call ourselves though...?” Aral hummed as she thought it over.

“... The Sanguine Tears.”

Well that was a roll and a half. I decided to do two rolls after the recruitment process, because I was curious as to what may happen. And of course I got Major Heist and then A Mutiny right after that. In the first roll, Isidora, Iari, and Yryad failed their roll, but at least the latter two succeeded at the coin toss, so they just didn't go up a level. Isidora... wasn't as lucky, so she's been exalted.

As for the Mutiny... I rolled randomly and actually got Aral, so I figured the other dragon to go with her would be her mate, Silence. And then I rolled for them, to see what their first event would be before I recruited for them, and they ended up landing on Kids Can Do Crimes Too. So now their group is up to 3 with the addition of Nymph, who'll be level 5 when she gets old enough. As for VenomStrike, he's down to four members. We'll see what happens tomorrow!
lfh.png
Reserved
Bronze rolls: Crime Times (Iari and Calixte, both survive) and Mutiny! (Yseult leaves for the Tears)

Tears roll: Hunting Trip (Familiar), Crime Time (Silence and Aral, both survive)
Reserved
Bronze rolls: Crime Times (Iari and Calixte, both survive) and Mutiny! (Yseult leaves for the Tears)

Tears roll: Hunting Trip (Familiar), Crime Time (Silence and Aral, both survive)
lfh.png
Day 4: Loyalties and Reckoning
As VenomStrike has announced, the next few days were spent in relative quiet for the Bronze Bloods. Their newest recruit, an imperial, was fitting in quite well, filling the space that Yseult had left when the spiral had taken flight from the group. It wasn't any of VenomStrike's concern though. His focus was on his group, making sure everyone was doing what they were supposed to.

As he stalked through the hideout, the small seaside cave he called their home, he heard the quiet hush of whispered talking in a side room. He recognized the voices – Iari and Calixte, a strange duo if he thought about it. The two rarely talked, after all, so he couldn't understand why they were suddenly associating with each other now. With a shake of his head, he crept closer, listening in on what they were speaking of.

“... Ust have me worried...” Calixte hummed, her wings folded around her as she seemed to hide behind them. It was odd enough that the larger dragon was practically bowing to the Tundra, but to hide behind her wings? “If he finds out-”

“He won't.” Iari spoke with more confidence than VenomStrike thought he had. He stood proud, his tail brushing back and forth. “Leave it to me. You just protect Ilyana. He won't like seeing her around.” For a moment, the Banescale tilted his head, confused on who they were referring to. Then he saw it. A squirming little violet Mirror crawling out from under Calixte's wing. His eyes widened in shock before anger took over.

“So this is what you're hiding from me!?” He snarled, charging in as both adult dragons stared in shock at him. “A mewling hatchling?! It has no place here, this is a crime syndacate!” His eyes fixed upon Calixte, who only shrunk back as she pulled the hatchling closer to her. “You're the one who brought it in here!?”

“Back off, VenomStrike.” Iari hissed, leaping in between the two of them and fixing his eyes on them. “It's just one hatchling.”

“One'll turn into two, into five, and then we'll just be a babysitting service! Is that what you want!?” The larger Banescale reared back, showing his might. “I want it gone. Throw it to the sharks if you have to, but it's not going to be here any longer.” There was silence between the three dragons, no one's eyes wavering.

“... I have a far better idea...” Iari growled. “... Calixte, go!” Before VenomStrike could react, the green Banescale dashed past him, the mirror held gently in her jaws as she knocked him off balance. Before he could recover, Iari lunged, hissing and baring teeth and claws.

The struggle was loud, and even as Calixte hid in a nearby room with the hatchling she had taken in, the other two members of the Bronze Bloods came to investigate the noise. Neither paid attention to the young mirror between her wings, and they merely watched the shadows dance and clash in the other room. After what felt like forever, there was silence. Then, emerging from the room coated in cuts and blood, one dragon stumbled out. There was silence, no one daring to speak. Finally, Yryad cleared his throat.

“So... What does this mean?”

“... It means I'm leader now.” Iari hissed, standing as tall as he could. “Throw that trash into the sea, and clean up. I've got things to put in order.”

No dragon dared to oppose him. Calixte simply held Ilyana closer.

Across the way with the Sanguines, Aral had things nearly in order. Nymph was growing older, now starting to try to fly everywhere she could. Thankfully, Yseult, who had shown up just a day ago begging for sanctuary from VenomStrike, had proven quite adept in wrangling the young girl. It left Aral and Silence free to do a few things around the place, like test out the new recruits roaming around.

They had been lucky enough to have three new dragons join them- a pair of skydancers and another fae, though Aral had to think. They lived in a hallowed out tree, barely big enough for all of them. And with Nymph growing steadily but surely... Was there truly going to be room for all of them?

It's what drove her to her decision, to take her three new recruits and put them through yet another set of paces. They had to be good, better than anything VenomStrike could send towards them. It was the only way they could protect their home and everything in it.

The paces were hard and grueling, and two of the new dragons couldn't keep up. At least one did though, and Aral was glad she didn't put them through that for nothing. Their group may be small, but it was worth it. They'd be the strongest around.

So for my rolls today, and to make up for the lack of a story yesterday, I kind of combined both days. Today though, I rolled a Coup, so VenomStrike is gone, and Iari has taken the role of Leader of the Bronze Bloods. Along with that, they rolled Kids Can Do Crimes Too, so now they have a new hatchling known as Ilyana. As for Aral's group, she rolled Test the Newbies, so only one of my three new dragons survived that. Along with that, she rolled a nat 20, so she, Silence, and Nymph are safe from the next exalting that hits them.
Day 4: Loyalties and Reckoning
As VenomStrike has announced, the next few days were spent in relative quiet for the Bronze Bloods. Their newest recruit, an imperial, was fitting in quite well, filling the space that Yseult had left when the spiral had taken flight from the group. It wasn't any of VenomStrike's concern though. His focus was on his group, making sure everyone was doing what they were supposed to.

As he stalked through the hideout, the small seaside cave he called their home, he heard the quiet hush of whispered talking in a side room. He recognized the voices – Iari and Calixte, a strange duo if he thought about it. The two rarely talked, after all, so he couldn't understand why they were suddenly associating with each other now. With a shake of his head, he crept closer, listening in on what they were speaking of.

“... Ust have me worried...” Calixte hummed, her wings folded around her as she seemed to hide behind them. It was odd enough that the larger dragon was practically bowing to the Tundra, but to hide behind her wings? “If he finds out-”

“He won't.” Iari spoke with more confidence than VenomStrike thought he had. He stood proud, his tail brushing back and forth. “Leave it to me. You just protect Ilyana. He won't like seeing her around.” For a moment, the Banescale tilted his head, confused on who they were referring to. Then he saw it. A squirming little violet Mirror crawling out from under Calixte's wing. His eyes widened in shock before anger took over.

“So this is what you're hiding from me!?” He snarled, charging in as both adult dragons stared in shock at him. “A mewling hatchling?! It has no place here, this is a crime syndacate!” His eyes fixed upon Calixte, who only shrunk back as she pulled the hatchling closer to her. “You're the one who brought it in here!?”

“Back off, VenomStrike.” Iari hissed, leaping in between the two of them and fixing his eyes on them. “It's just one hatchling.”

“One'll turn into two, into five, and then we'll just be a babysitting service! Is that what you want!?” The larger Banescale reared back, showing his might. “I want it gone. Throw it to the sharks if you have to, but it's not going to be here any longer.” There was silence between the three dragons, no one's eyes wavering.

“... I have a far better idea...” Iari growled. “... Calixte, go!” Before VenomStrike could react, the green Banescale dashed past him, the mirror held gently in her jaws as she knocked him off balance. Before he could recover, Iari lunged, hissing and baring teeth and claws.

The struggle was loud, and even as Calixte hid in a nearby room with the hatchling she had taken in, the other two members of the Bronze Bloods came to investigate the noise. Neither paid attention to the young mirror between her wings, and they merely watched the shadows dance and clash in the other room. After what felt like forever, there was silence. Then, emerging from the room coated in cuts and blood, one dragon stumbled out. There was silence, no one daring to speak. Finally, Yryad cleared his throat.

“So... What does this mean?”

“... It means I'm leader now.” Iari hissed, standing as tall as he could. “Throw that trash into the sea, and clean up. I've got things to put in order.”

No dragon dared to oppose him. Calixte simply held Ilyana closer.

Across the way with the Sanguines, Aral had things nearly in order. Nymph was growing older, now starting to try to fly everywhere she could. Thankfully, Yseult, who had shown up just a day ago begging for sanctuary from VenomStrike, had proven quite adept in wrangling the young girl. It left Aral and Silence free to do a few things around the place, like test out the new recruits roaming around.

They had been lucky enough to have three new dragons join them- a pair of skydancers and another fae, though Aral had to think. They lived in a hallowed out tree, barely big enough for all of them. And with Nymph growing steadily but surely... Was there truly going to be room for all of them?

It's what drove her to her decision, to take her three new recruits and put them through yet another set of paces. They had to be good, better than anything VenomStrike could send towards them. It was the only way they could protect their home and everything in it.

The paces were hard and grueling, and two of the new dragons couldn't keep up. At least one did though, and Aral was glad she didn't put them through that for nothing. Their group may be small, but it was worth it. They'd be the strongest around.

So for my rolls today, and to make up for the lack of a story yesterday, I kind of combined both days. Today though, I rolled a Coup, so VenomStrike is gone, and Iari has taken the role of Leader of the Bronze Bloods. Along with that, they rolled Kids Can Do Crimes Too, so now they have a new hatchling known as Ilyana. As for Aral's group, she rolled Test the Newbies, so only one of my three new dragons survived that. Along with that, she rolled a nat 20, so she, Silence, and Nymph are safe from the next exalting that hits them.
lfh.png
1 2