1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Thanks so much for a fun game!
Thanks so much for a fun game!
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Thanks for the game! Will daily winners be getting their prizes soon?
Thanks for the game! Will daily winners be getting their prizes soon?
4fDk2WySUrAvwAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
fXqB1J8.png
Hello all. Real Life has hit me very hard the past few weeks, so it's my fault everything fell behind. @pacificautumn is an angel.

I'm passing out prizes today, but I need @Dil to pick their grand prize. I'm giving them 24 hours from this post to pick one, otherwise they'll go to the bottom of the list.

Daily winner prizes will be sent out today, sorry about the delay, life has been a hot mess for me

@SunstonePhoenix @Goldia @Dil @BunnySox @CactusElixir @Saraceaser

@airdragon @Kael1030 @Gladicent @SenchaDrake @EnchantedTheCat @Storygeek
Hello all. Real Life has hit me very hard the past few weeks, so it's my fault everything fell behind. @pacificautumn is an angel.

I'm passing out prizes today, but I need @Dil to pick their grand prize. I'm giving them 24 hours from this post to pick one, otherwise they'll go to the bottom of the list.

Daily winner prizes will be sent out today, sorry about the delay, life has been a hot mess for me

@SunstonePhoenix @Goldia @Dil @BunnySox @CactusElixir @Saraceaser

@airdragon @Kael1030 @Gladicent @SenchaDrake @EnchantedTheCat @Storygeek
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@Selah it's fine; real life seems to be kicking most everyone's butts lately : /
@Selah it's fine; real life seems to be kicking most everyone's butts lately : /
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
Just received my daily prize! Thanks so much. Clouded images was lots of fun, even though I had to look up lots of it.

I’m sorry you’ve had such a rough time. Wishing you health & happiness!
Just received my daily prize! Thanks so much. Clouded images was lots of fun, even though I had to look up lots of it.

UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png

UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png
Hi Selah, thank you for the prize today. Please don't worry about anything. These are challenging times for everyone and we are here for you. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hi Selah, thank you for the prize today.

Please don't worry about anything. These are challenging times for everyone and we are here for you.
@Selah that's okay! I hope you're doing fine!
@Selah that's okay! I hope you're doing fine!
4fDk2WySUrAvwAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
fXqB1J8.png
@Selah
Oooh, I missed the previous announcement and now it has become an awesome surprise! Thank you so~o much!!
1) Fancy Belt
2) Problem Solver
3) Hatch a Friend
@Selah
Oooh, I missed the previous announcement and now it has become an awesome surprise! Thank you so~o much!!
1) Fancy Belt
2) Problem Solver
3) Hatch a Friend
artworks-000070459539-e1tosp-large.jpg dragonfly-100.png5-100.png6E5Dao0.pngb45OMRT.png
@Selah Should I have received my daily prize already? (Sorry to bother you if it's still pending.)
@Selah Should I have received my daily prize already? (Sorry to bother you if it's still pending.)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15