Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ2020] Pirate Treasure CYOA!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 36 37
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=458764&tab=dragon&did=57634377][img]https://i.imgur.com/aNK6AHJ.png[/img][/url][/center] Horaniel brandishes his saber as he approaches the sack dolls. It was a trap, the enemy had laid in ambush at the treasure all along! Frantically, he flailed his blade, cutting down the approaching foe. They fell one by one, as he advanced. Surely the treasure would lie after the guards. A doll fell on top of him, attempting to ensnare him with its weight. No, he couldn't go down now. Mustering his strength, he grappled with it, and threw it off with all the strength in his tiny arms. "THIS IS FOR PRIVATE SQUEAKY!" With a final slash, the last foe was slain, spilling his gleaming innards on the floor. With a triumphant cry, the Fae raised the treasure-filled doll, proclaiming his victory. "Another triumph! This adventure will go down in the annals of history!" Struggling to hoist the coin-filled doll, he began the flight back to Gregory. He might be punished, having left his duties for an entire week, but the adventure of the lifetime was worth the cost. (@unidra This was an awesome event! I had a lot of fun with the little insanity that goes on here. Shoutout to you and the other organizers for your fantastic work! Would love to partake in similar events in the future!)
aNK6AHJ.png

Horaniel brandishes his saber as he approaches the sack dolls. It was a trap, the enemy had laid in ambush at the treasure all along! Frantically, he flailed his blade, cutting down the approaching foe. They fell one by one, as he advanced. Surely the treasure would lie after the guards. A doll fell on top of him, attempting to ensnare him with its weight. No, he couldn't go down now. Mustering his strength, he grappled with it, and threw it off with all the strength in his tiny arms.

"THIS IS FOR PRIVATE SQUEAKY!" With a final slash, the last foe was slain, spilling his gleaming innards on the floor. With a triumphant cry, the Fae raised the treasure-filled doll, proclaiming his victory.

"Another triumph! This adventure will go down in the annals of history!" Struggling to hoist the coin-filled doll, he began the flight back to Gregory. He might be punished, having left his duties for an entire week, but the adventure of the lifetime was worth the cost.

(@unidra This was an awesome event! I had a lot of fun with the little insanity that goes on here. Shoutout to you and the other organizers for your fantastic work! Would love to partake in similar events in the future!)
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
Here are the raffle results as decided by random.org:

1. @CaramelApple
2. @retrace
3. @BunnySox
4. @ProbablyLying
5. @dividedAnimus
6. @TricksySixx
7. @BreezeFeather
8. @Audible

Congratulations!

Each of you should post your list of prizes you want from this post. If you are in first, list one prize. If you are second, list two prizes. And so on. Audible, I know you're eighth, but could you post your list too just in case?

You'll have 48 hours to post your list. If you don't post by Monday March 30 at 7:00 FR time, I will send out prizes to people who posted their lists and draw again for the remaining prizes.

Thanks for playing!
Here are the raffle results as decided by random.org:

1. @CaramelApple
2. @retrace
3. @BunnySox
4. @ProbablyLying
5. @dividedAnimus
6. @TricksySixx
7. @BreezeFeather
8. @Audible

Congratulations!

Each of you should post your list of prizes you want from this post. If you are in first, list one prize. If you are second, list two prizes. And so on. Audible, I know you're eighth, but could you post your list too just in case?

You'll have 48 hours to post your list. If you don't post by Monday March 30 at 7:00 FR time, I will send out prizes to people who posted their lists and draw again for the remaining prizes.

Thanks for playing!
LxbWmll.png
@voidbeast @Joywing Aw, thanks guys. I'm so glad you enjoyed the event! [img]https://i.imgur.com/wRQG5zg.jpg[/img]
@voidbeast @Joywing

Aw, thanks guys. I'm so glad you enjoyed the event!

wRQG5zg.jpg
LxbWmll.png
@unidra Thank you so much for running this thread! I always enjoy CYOAs, and this was one of the more entertaining ones I've joined. I really got a lol out of the choices, especially "I'm an engine, click, whirr!" xDD

@Breezefeather @MoonEclispe Thank you for making badges for this adventure! ^^ Would it be OK if I resized them to fit in my badge collector's bio?
@unidra Thank you so much for running this thread! I always enjoy CYOAs, and this was one of the more entertaining ones I've joined. I really got a lol out of the choices, especially "I'm an engine, click, whirr!" xDD

@Breezefeather @MoonEclispe Thank you for making badges for this adventure! ^^ Would it be OK if I resized them to fit in my badge collector's bio?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19554672] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195547/19554672_350.png[/img] [/url] "Tidelord's barnacles," Mariela whispered as she beheld the contents of the chest. A dozen sackdolls, each one stuffed to the seams with gold coins. Mariela stared in awe. Slowly a grin spread across her face, until suddenly she started laughing and whooping with joy. "Wait 'til Gregory sees this!" she crowed. Practically dancing with excitement, Mariela closed the chest up again and started dragging it away. She had to make sure she got the treasure - [i]her[/i] treasure - out of here before the pirates showed up, after all. --- @unidra Thanks for hosting this event! I had a lot of fun RPing each day. Today's badge is kind of weird with the sizing though? Like when I put it in Mariela's bio it came out as weirdly huge, even though it's normal sized on the forums.

19554672_350.png

"Tidelord's barnacles," Mariela whispered as she beheld the contents of the chest. A dozen sackdolls, each one stuffed to the seams with gold coins. Mariela stared in awe. Slowly a grin spread across her face, until suddenly she started laughing and whooping with joy.

"Wait 'til Gregory sees this!" she crowed. Practically dancing with excitement, Mariela closed the chest up again and started dragging it away. She had to make sure she got the treasure - her treasure - out of here before the pirates showed up, after all.

---
@unidra
Thanks for hosting this event! I had a lot of fun RPing each day. Today's badge is kind of weird with the sizing though? Like when I put it in Mariela's bio it came out as weirdly huge, even though it's normal sized on the forums.
Na5WGHa.png
@unidra
this was fun! sorta sad i couldn't rp as much as i wanted to since i actually had fun fleshing out syroc and knot's personalities and relationship. thank you for hosting!

for my list,
1. Obligatory Egg Treasure
2. Ancient Treasure
@unidra
this was fun! sorta sad i couldn't rp as much as i wanted to since i actually had fun fleshing out syroc and knot's personalities and relationship. thank you for hosting!

for my list,
1. Obligatory Egg Treasure
2. Ancient Treasure
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
@Disillusionist @tigressRising Thank you - I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

I'm not sure what's wrong. @MoonEclispe, a friend of mine has ideas for a fix. Mind if I try it out? If it works, I can upload it on my imgur unlisted (so people won't find it), and I'll credit you in the description, but I don't want to do that without your permission.

Edit: I've uploaded a version onto Imgur for now. It's unlisted, so no one can see it, and I credited you in the description just in case. Let me know if you want me to take it down.
@Disillusionist @tigressRising Thank you - I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

I'm not sure what's wrong. @MoonEclispe, a friend of mine has ideas for a fix. Mind if I try it out? If it works, I can upload it on my imgur unlisted (so people won't find it), and I'll credit you in the description, but I don't want to do that without your permission.

Edit: I've uploaded a version onto Imgur for now. It's unlisted, so no one can see it, and I credited you in the description just in case. Let me know if you want me to take it down.
LxbWmll.png
Oh wow yay! Heres my list!
1. Birds of a feather
2. Ancient Treasure
3. Obligatory Egg
4.Treasure Trove
Oh wow yay! Heres my list!
1. Birds of a feather
2. Ancient Treasure
3. Obligatory Egg
4.Treasure Trove
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
This was a lot of fun! Thanks so much for hosting the event!
This was a lot of fun! Thanks so much for hosting the event!
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@unidra This was fun! It was actually the first time I've RPed on Flight Rising (though I do it all the time elsewhere). So glad I did! Thank you!
@unidra This was fun! It was actually the first time I've RPed on Flight Rising (though I do it all the time elsewhere). So glad I did! Thank you!
lGriifT.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 36 37