Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Wolfie Completes the Bestiary [951/1066]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I've been quickly catching up on coli familiars that I missed, as well as Arlo. Today I got my [item=Lightback Slink] as well as 2 from Joxar: [item=Curious Jeweler][item=Delving Jeweler] Less than 150 to go! [b]Current Count: 894/1042[/b]
I've been quickly catching up on coli familiars that I missed, as well as Arlo. Today I got my

Lightback Slink

as well as 2 from Joxar:

Curious Jeweler Delving Jeweler

Less than 150 to go!

Current Count: 894/1042
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Not much luck in the coli the last few days, but I did get [item=Lowjaw Minmi] from Arlo. And more importantly, I was able to trade my spare Undying Featherback and get [item=Featherback Boar] So now with that, the Arena is fully completed! [b]Current Count: 896/1042[/b]
Not much luck in the coli the last few days, but I did get
Lowjaw Minmi from Arlo. And more importantly, I was able to trade my spare Undying Featherback and get
Featherback Boar
So now with that, the Arena is fully completed!

Current Count: 896/1042
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
During the festival I was able to trade for the remaining star sign familiars I didn't have yet, bringing my total up to an even 900 [item=Disappearing Pisces][item=Roaming Aries][item=Flowing Taurus][item=Sprouting Gemini] [b]Current Count: 900/1042[/b]
During the festival I was able to trade for the remaining star sign familiars I didn't have yet, bringing my total up to an even 900

Disappearing Pisces Roaming Aries Flowing Taurus Sprouting Gemini

Current Count: 900/1042
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Got one more familiar from Fiona, and should be unlocking more in the next couple days. I also moved several more into the bonding in progress stage, so now the ones that aren't at least in progress are the ones I'm still missing familiars for. [item=Liquid Fiendcat] [b]Current Count: 901/1042[/b]
Got one more familiar from Fiona, and should be unlocking more in the next couple days. I also moved several more into the bonding in progress stage, so now the ones that aren't at least in progress are the ones I'm still missing familiars for.

Liquid Fiendcat

Current Count: 901/1042
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Happy Thundercrack! I got the 2 new familiars from the festival, as well as 2 more from Fiona over the past few days [item=Swarmsprite Deerling][item=Basalt Eruption] I also caught enough bugs to get the Longwing Epiptite, so just waiting on that trade to come up at Swipp's. [b]Current Count: 905/1044[/b]
Happy Thundercrack! I got the 2 new familiars from the festival, as well as 2 more from Fiona over the past few days

Swarmsprite Deerling Basalt Eruption

I also caught enough bugs to get the Longwing Epiptite, so just waiting on that trade to come up at Swipp's.

Current Count: 905/1044
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Update time! First of all I finished up getting all of the Arlo familiars, so that section is now complete [item=Bonecarver Ancient][item=Harpy Ancestor][item=Proto-Roc][item=Pet Roc][item=Fancy Terror Bird][item=Mundane Terror Bird] I also got one more from Fiona, one from Swipp, and one from the Coliseum [item=Bihorn Chacma][item=Longwing Epiptite][item=Maren Seahunter] [b]Total: 914/1044[/b]
Update time! First of all I finished up getting all of the Arlo familiars, so that section is now complete

Bonecarver Ancient Harpy Ancestor Proto-Roc Pet Roc Fancy Terror Bird Mundane Terror Bird

I also got one more from Fiona, one from Swipp, and one from the Coliseum

Bihorn Chacma Longwing Epiptite Maren Seahunter

Total: 914/1044
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
It's been a while since an update! I've had pretty rough luck with the new Woodland Path familiars, but now with new Warrior's Way familiars added as well, I can't wait for an update any longer. From Fiona: [item=Crowncrest Melprin] From the Woodland Path expansion: [item=Scarlet-crested Woodoon][item=Velvet Fawn][item=Moonglow Nightjar][item=Aurelian Porcupine][item=Flying Fawn] I also received a gift! [item=Danger Decor][item=Brass Knocker][item=Guest Greeter] [b]Current Count: 923/1066[/b]
It's been a while since an update! I've had pretty rough luck with the new Woodland Path familiars, but now with new Warrior's Way familiars added as well, I can't wait for an update any longer.

From Fiona:
Crowncrest Melprin

From the Woodland Path expansion:
Scarlet-Crested Woodoon Velvet Fawn Moonglow Nightjar Aurelian Porcupine Flying Fawn

I also received a gift!
Danger Decor Brass Knocker Guest Greeter

Current Count: 923/1066
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Acquired all the Warrior's Way familiars (old and new)

Current Count: 951/1066
Acquired all the Warrior's Way familiars (old and new)

Current Count: 951/1066
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10