Traded for

Total: 697/843
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Today I unlocked [item=Warped Gryphon] but we also got a new Coliseum venue with 26 new familiars! I haven't added then into the post yet, but I'll be grinding for them ASAP [b]Total: 696/869[/b]
Today I unlocked
but we also got a new Coliseum venue with 26 new familiars! I haven't added then into the post yet, but I'll be grinding for them ASAP

Total: 696/869
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Finally was able to brew [item=Conjoined Skink] Only 1 Baldwin familiar left now, I'll be hunting for the skink until I'm able to brew it. [b]Total: 699/869[/b]
Finally was able to brew

Only 1 Baldwin familiar left now, I'll be hunting for the skink until I'm able to brew it.

Total: 699/869
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
I've unlocked 4 more familiars from Fiona, putting me past the 700 mark! [item=Fanfin Noggle][item=Critical Mass Volten][item=Rainbow Daydream][item=Hydraulic Armored Protector] [b]Total: 703/869[/b]
I've unlocked 4 more familiars from Fiona, putting me past the 700 mark!

Total: 703/869
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Big week! I found [item=Rockback Charger] for super cheap on the AH so I snapped that up. I got [item=Wind-Up Pocketmouse] by trading. And I've gotten 9 of the new coli venue familiars so far. [b]Total: 714/869[/b]
Big week! I found for super cheap on the AH so I snapped that up. I got by trading. And I've gotten 9 of the new coli venue familiars so far.

Total: 714/869
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Finally updated with all the new familiars! I acquired more of the Forbidden Portal fams, as well as [item=Octoflyer Baron] from the new Fiona familiars. I've also been hunting for a week trying to get the last Juvenile Prairie Skink I need to brew the last Baldwin familiar that I'm missing, but so far no luck! [b]Total: 723/873[/b]
Finally updated with all the new familiars! I acquired more of the Forbidden Portal fams, as well as from the new Fiona familiars.

I've also been hunting for a week trying to get the last Juvenile Prairie Skink I need to brew the last Baldwin familiar that I'm missing, but so far no luck!

Total: 723/873
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
I've been busy IRL the past 2 weeks, but I did acquire [item=Shining Cancer] from the festival. I also unlocked [item=Longneck Vigilante] from Fiona, and I finally was able to brew my very last Baldwin familiar [item=Anomalous Skink] [b]Total: 726/874[/b]
I've been busy IRL the past 2 weeks, but I did acquire from the festival. I also unlocked from Fiona, and I finally was able to brew my very last Baldwin familiar

Total: 726/874
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Acquired 3 new familiars this week! [item=Spined Cobra] from Swipp [item=Frogspawn Flyer] from the Coliseum [item=Thornhide Floron] from Fiona [b]Total: 729/874[/b]
Acquired 3 new familiars this week!
from Swipp
from the Coliseum
from Fiona

Total: 729/874
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Over the last couple days I acquired these three by trading with Swipp and other players: [item=Perching Java Sparrow][item=Tourmaline Vulstal][item=Ferberus] AND THEN! I received an incredibly generous donation [item=Hippojay][item=Lavaborne Hoax][item=Silvermane Barbtail][item=Gladeveins Needletooth][item=Roc][item=Sparkling Goblin][item=Enchanting Goblin][item=Enduring Goblin][item=Sprouting Goblin][item=Spirit of Light][item=Ultimate Buttersnake][item=Luminous Ambassador][item=Contaminated Ambassador][item=Lithetail Assassin][item=Dapplemane Deceiver][item=Glitterfreeze Ambassador][item=Emberglow Gem Guardian][item=Crystalspine Gem Guardian]
Over the last couple days I acquired these three by trading with Swipp and other players:

AND THEN! I received an incredibly generous donation

Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
I bought [item=Summer Sphinx] and traded to Swipp for [item=Chocolate Ferret] [b]Total: 752/874[/b]
I bought and traded to Swipp for

Total: 752/874
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10