Traded for Peacock Firebird

Total: 697/843
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Today I unlocked [item=Warped Gryphon] but we also got a new Coliseum venue with 26 new familiars! I haven't added then into the post yet, but I'll be grinding for them ASAP [b]Total: 696/869[/b]
Today I unlocked Warped Gryphon
but we also got a new Coliseum venue with 26 new familiars! I haven't added then into the post yet, but I'll be grinding for them ASAP

Total: 696/869
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Finally was able to brew [item=Conjoined Skink] Only 1 Baldwin familiar left now, I'll be hunting for the skink until I'm able to brew it. [b]Total: 699/869[/b]
Finally was able to brew Conjoined Skink

Only 1 Baldwin familiar left now, I'll be hunting for the skink until I'm able to brew it.

Total: 699/869
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
I've unlocked 4 more familiars from Fiona, putting me past the 700 mark! [item=Fanfin Noggle][item=Critical Mass Volten][item=Rainbow Daydream][item=Hydraulic Armored Protector] [b]Total: 703/869[/b]
I've unlocked 4 more familiars from Fiona, putting me past the 700 mark!

Fanfin Noggle Critical Mass Volten Rainbow Daydream Hydraulic Armored Protector

Total: 703/869
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Big week! I found [item=Rockback Charger] for super cheap on the AH so I snapped that up. I got [item=Wind-Up Pocketmouse] by trading. And I've gotten 9 of the new coli venue familiars so far. [b]Total: 714/869[/b]
Big week! I found Rockback Charger for super cheap on the AH so I snapped that up. I got Wind-Up Pocketmouse by trading. And I've gotten 9 of the new coli venue familiars so far.

Total: 714/869
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Finally updated with all the new familiars! I acquired more of the Forbidden Portal fams, as well as [item=Octoflyer Baron] from the new Fiona familiars. I've also been hunting for a week trying to get the last Juvenile Prairie Skink I need to brew the last Baldwin familiar that I'm missing, but so far no luck! [b]Total: 723/873[/b]
Finally updated with all the new familiars! I acquired more of the Forbidden Portal fams, as well as Octoflyer Baron from the new Fiona familiars.

I've also been hunting for a week trying to get the last Juvenile Prairie Skink I need to brew the last Baldwin familiar that I'm missing, but so far no luck!

Total: 723/873
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
I've been busy IRL the past 2 weeks, but I did acquire [item=Shining Cancer] from the festival. I also unlocked [item=Longneck Vigilante] from Fiona, and I finally was able to brew my very last Baldwin familiar [item=Anomalous Skink] [b]Total: 726/874[/b]
I've been busy IRL the past 2 weeks, but I did acquire Shining Cancer from the festival. I also unlocked Longneck Vigilante from Fiona, and I finally was able to brew my very last Baldwin familiar Anomalous Skink

Total: 726/874
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Acquired 3 new familiars this week! [item=Spined Cobra] from Swipp [item=Frogspawn Flyer] from the Coliseum [item=Thornhide Floron] from Fiona [b]Total: 729/874[/b]
Acquired 3 new familiars this week!
Spined Cobra from Swipp
Frogspawn Flyer from the Coliseum
Thornhide Floron from Fiona

Total: 729/874
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
Over the last couple days I acquired these three by trading with Swipp and other players: [item=Perching Java Sparrow][item=Tourmaline Vulstal][item=Ferberus] AND THEN! I received an incredibly generous donation [item=Hippojay][item=Lavaborne Hoax][item=Silvermane Barbtail][item=Gladeveins Needletooth][item=Roc][item=Sparkling Goblin][item=Enchanting Goblin][item=Enduring Goblin][item=Sprouting Goblin][item=Spirit of Light][item=Ultimate Buttersnake][item=Luminous Ambassador][item=Contaminated Ambassador][item=Lithetail Assassin][item=Dapplemane Deceiver][item=Glitterfreeze Ambassador][item=Emberglow Gem Guardian][item=Crystalspine Gem Guardian]
Over the last couple days I acquired these three by trading with Swipp and other players:

Perching Java Sparrow Tourmaline Vulstal Ferberus

AND THEN! I received an incredibly generous donation

Hippojay Lavaborne Hoax Silvermane Barbtail Gladeveins Needletooth Roc Sparkling Goblin Enchanting Goblin Enduring Goblin Sprouting Goblin Spirit of Light Ultimate Buttersnake Luminous Ambassador Contaminated Ambassador Lithetail Assassin Dapplemane Deceiver Glitterfreeze Ambassador Emberglow Gem Guardian Crystalspine Gem Guardian
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
I bought [item=Summer Sphinx] and traded to Swipp for [item=Chocolate Ferret] [b]Total: 752/874[/b]
I bought Summer Sphinx and traded to Swipp for Chocolate Ferret

Total: 752/874
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10