Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vow of Poverty Game! Follow Along!
@BoldEarth It's really all thanks to you guys, honestly! I had like 3 pages on my item trade forum, and 2 of them were solid bumps, so trading here really really helps! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65819670]And maybe a sneak peek to the next Vow because I got inspired by a webcomic I'm reading and have some Vow-friendly lore cooking up~[/url] @ZippoFeuer AHHH [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61215056][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/612151/61215056_350.png[/img][/url] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@BoldEarth

It's really all thanks to you guys, honestly! I had like 3 pages on my item trade forum, and 2 of them were solid bumps, so trading here really really helps!

And maybe a sneak peek to the next Vow because I got inspired by a webcomic I'm reading and have some Vow-friendly lore cooking up~

@ZippoFeuer

AHHH

61215056_350.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@/Lunartwist

AAA YOU'RE WELCOME!!! HE'S SO HANDSOME I'M GLAD TO SEE HIM COMPLETE 8D

Also! I,,, I super adore SuXue?? I love the lore you've set up for him. He's so cool and also ;A; I feel so bad for this lad. Losing his god-status because of his incredible clumsiness. This poor boy!
@/Lunartwist

AAA YOU'RE WELCOME!!! HE'S SO HANDSOME I'M GLAD TO SEE HIM COMPLETE 8D

Also! I,,, I super adore SuXue?? I love the lore you've set up for him. He's so cool and also ;A; I feel so bad for this lad. Losing his god-status because of his incredible clumsiness. This poor boy!

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
@ZippoFeuer Got his godhood status through being the butt of a joke and his name becoming known far and wide. Gets kicked out due to the same thing that made him a god. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65897833][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/658979/65897833_350.png[/img][/url] And then his buddy who will accompany him who won't be taking the Vow but is a lot more than just a simple Imperial and might be the cause of Su Xue's misfortunes.... (Also he needs a bio and to be re-named but I have a long while before that! Subject is on his way to the climax of his story too! :D)
@ZippoFeuer

Got his godhood status through being the butt of a joke and his name becoming known far and wide. Gets kicked out due to the same thing that made him a god.

65897833_350.png

And then his buddy who will accompany him who won't be taking the Vow but is a lot more than just a simple Imperial and might be the cause of Su Xue's misfortunes....

(Also he needs a bio and to be re-named but I have a long while before that! Subject is on his way to the climax of his story too! :D)

Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
!!!

Congrats LunarTwist and Subject! That's wonderful! Everyone in this thread is so awesome!
!!!

Congrats LunarTwist and Subject! That's wonderful! Everyone in this thread is so awesome!
iiaMf9J.png
I might be getting full genes for my girl soon, she almost has a full melee build too. Im so excited.
I love her, when I finish Imma update her bio with a second part to her story. Sunriser is going to get a relationship and they are so cute. Her art will probably be cute ship art
I might be getting full genes for my girl soon, she almost has a full melee build too. Im so excited.
I love her, when I finish Imma update her bio with a second part to her story. Sunriser is going to get a relationship and they are so cute. Her art will probably be cute ship art
@Lunartwist Congratulations!!! Subject looks so good now!
@Lunartwist Congratulations!!! Subject looks so good now!
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
It's been a while, but I have progress!
Gracie's now at level seven, and I was given one of her genes by a friend. She has a temporary apparel piece and a new familiar
It's been a while, but I have progress!
Gracie's now at level seven, and I was given one of her genes by a friend. She has a temporary apparel piece and a new familiar
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
Back at it! I added lore to Solace and Promise. Why do I love their story so much? It's very sad but very nice! Solace has the beginning of the story! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62679937][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626800/62679937_350.png[/img][/url] I also did some leveling in the Mire and the Golem Workshop with Solace, Taking her from Level 11 to Level 15 I obtained: [Item = Swamp Kelpie Mane][Item = Strange Chest]x6 [Item = Waterlogged Trunk]x5 [Item = Health Potion]x5 [Item = Southmarsh Podid][Item = Rally] :D She needs this! [Item = Venomous Toridae][Item = Major Health Potion][Item = M][Item = M][Item = M] Things up for grabs (please ping): [Item = Shock Bolt][Item = Shroud][Item = M][Item = M][Item = M][Item = M][Item = M] This will be updated as I level Image swiped at the final Podid, sending it to the ground; it promptly scurried away into the marsh. Solace sat back on her haunches, rubbing her forearms, spreading a healing salve into the gashes on her arms. The bottles in front of her had a collection of mixtures, from energizers to healing potions to cleaners for their armor. A rustling behind her made her spin around, slipping her gauntlets back to where they rested. A shimmer of metal gleamed from behind the brush, and Solace bristled. Sunbeam slipped into her peripheral vision, settling to her right. Her stance was defensive, tail slowly waving back and forth. Image stood just beyond Solace's vision, but she heard her move around in the marshy ground. With little warning, a gleam of metal darted out from the brush. Solace yelped as it arced towards her neck, raising her armored arms in defense. The metal object clanged off of the armor, boomeranging back into the foliage. Solace fell back, landing on her tail "You good?" Sunbeam lifted her up by her wing, examining her for any fresh wounds. "I'm fine, I'm fine." Solace gathered herself up, grabbing her bottles from the ground and placing them back in her bag. A cracking of stone ended the conversation, as an Animated Statue gaited towards the trio. "Great Gladekeeper." Image growled, before lunging towards the statue. She scratched at the being before darting back. Solace barely saw her land back in the group before she took off again, this time landing a critical hit with her Eliminate. The Statue crumbled into a cloud of pale dust, before turning into a clay-like substance on the wet ground. "What was that?!" Solace gasped, looking around. "An Animated Statue. They're a mimic." Sunbeam said calmly. "What's-?" Solace was cut off by Image. "Ask Nikka when we get back." The flash of metal from before reappeared, slicing towards Solace yet again. This time, she didn't have enough time to dodge or block it before it made a crescent-shaped slice in her cheek. Solace stumbled back, the ax had something on it's balde. She was instantly unsteady on her feet and crumpled to the ground. She awoke to Sunbeam holding her. "Great deities, you're okay!" Sunbeam sighed. "Yeah, I'm fine" Added the finishing touches on the story this morning, everything else was done last night
Back at it! I added lore to Solace and Promise. Why do I love their story so much? It's very sad but very nice!
Solace has the beginning of the story!

62679937_350.png

I also did some leveling in the Mire and the Golem Workshop with Solace, Taking her from Level 11 to Level 15

I obtained:
Swamp Kelpie Mane Strange Chest x6 Waterlogged Trunk x5 Health Potion x5 Southmarsh Podid Rally :D She needs this! Venomous Toridae Major Health Potion

Things up for grabs (please ping):
Shock Bolt Shroud

This will be updated as I level

Image swiped at the final Podid, sending it to the ground; it promptly scurried away into the marsh. Solace sat back on her haunches, rubbing her forearms, spreading a healing salve into the gashes on her arms. The bottles in front of her had a collection of mixtures, from energizers to healing potions to cleaners for their armor.

A rustling behind her made her spin around, slipping her gauntlets back to where they rested. A shimmer of metal gleamed from behind the brush, and Solace bristled.

Sunbeam slipped into her peripheral vision, settling to her right. Her stance was defensive, tail slowly waving back and forth.

Image stood just beyond Solace's vision, but she heard her move around in the marshy ground.

With little warning, a gleam of metal darted out from the brush. Solace yelped as it arced towards her neck, raising her armored arms in defense. The metal object clanged off of the armor, boomeranging back into the foliage. Solace fell back, landing on her tail

"You good?" Sunbeam lifted her up by her wing, examining her for any fresh wounds.
"I'm fine, I'm fine." Solace gathered herself up, grabbing her bottles from the ground and placing them back in her bag.

A cracking of stone ended the conversation, as an Animated Statue gaited towards the trio.

"Great Gladekeeper." Image growled, before lunging towards the statue. She scratched at the being before darting back.

Solace barely saw her land back in the group before she took off again, this time landing a critical hit with her Eliminate. The Statue crumbled into a cloud of pale dust, before turning into a clay-like substance on the wet ground.

"What was that?!" Solace gasped, looking around.

"An Animated Statue. They're a mimic." Sunbeam said calmly.

"What's-?" Solace was cut off by Image.

"Ask Nikka when we get back."

The flash of metal from before reappeared, slicing towards Solace yet again. This time, she didn't have enough time to dodge or block it before it made a crescent-shaped slice in her cheek.

Solace stumbled back, the ax had something on it's balde. She was instantly unsteady on her feet and crumpled to the ground.

She awoke to Sunbeam holding her.

"Great deities, you're okay!" Sunbeam sighed.

"Yeah, I'm fine"

Added the finishing touches on the story this morning, everything else was done last night
Art Shop! We're Open!
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65321524][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/653216/65321524_350.png[/img][/url] Update: level 15 fully gened full outfit familiar vista and scene fully stoned @lvl17 I need- To level up accent boys, im so close...
65321524_350.png
Update:
level 15
fully gened
full outfit
familiar
vista and scene
fully stoned @lvl17

I need-
To level up
accent

boys, im so close...
Back at it! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62679937][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626800/62679937_350.png[/img][/url] I also did some leveling in the Golem Workshop with Solace, Taking her from Level 15 to Level 15 I obtained: [Item = Tribeam Hunter][Item = Strange Chest]x2 [Item = ] [Item = ] [Item = ][Item = ] [Item = ][Item = ][Item = M][Item = M][Item = M] Things up for grabs (please ping): [Item = ][Item = ][Item = M][Item = M][Item = M][Item = M][Item = M]
Back at it!

62679937_350.png

I also did some leveling in the Golem Workshop with Solace, Taking her from Level 15 to Level 15

I obtained:
Tribeam Hunter Strange Chest x2

Things up for grabs (please ping):
Art Shop! We're Open!