Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vow of Poverty Game! Follow Along!
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 269 270
I definitely like the concept, and it's always fun to say, "I didn't spend a penny on this dragon."
I definitely like the concept, and it's always fun to say, "I didn't spend a penny on this dragon."
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61272360][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/612724/61272360.png[/img][/url][/center] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ He had been fighting for what seemed like forever, following the guide of the only level 25 dragon of the clan through the Mire. "At least I'm level 11 now," he thought glumly to himself as the mud and cold seeped ever further into his sides. The trek hadn't been for nothing though, as they found a skin crate and several battlestones in the murky sludge. The guide had insisted to bring along another Mirror. "For backup," she had said as they set off to the swampy area. As the guide Eliminated the last psywurm, Aniline poked around in the brush. He pushed a bush aside, and could tell there was something under the dirt. A few inches under was a chest, and several geodes. He decided to take them back to the clan. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ So! I haven't updated in forever, sorry. This morning in digging, I found a Patinaed Paladin chest. I also found a skin crate, and a Skeletal gene. Things up for grabs are below. Also, @Lunartwist, are things won from Roundsey's against the rules? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [item=White Wooly Antennae] [item=Rune Slash] [item=Hydro Bolt] [item=Meditate][item=Scratch] [item=Diseased Acuity Fragment]
61272360.png

He had been fighting for what seemed like forever, following the guide of the only level 25 dragon of the clan through the Mire. "At least I'm level 11 now," he thought glumly to himself as the mud and cold seeped ever further into his sides. The trek hadn't been for nothing though, as they found a skin crate and several battlestones in the murky sludge. The guide had insisted to bring along another Mirror. "For backup," she had said as they set off to the swampy area. As the guide Eliminated the last psywurm, Aniline poked around in the brush. He pushed a bush aside, and could tell there was something under the dirt. A few inches under was a chest, and several geodes. He decided to take them back to the clan.
So! I haven't updated in forever, sorry. This morning in digging, I found a Patinaed Paladin chest. I also found a skin crate, and a Skeletal gene. Things up for grabs are below. Also, @Lunartwist, are things won from Roundsey's against the rules?
White Wooly Antennae Rune Slash Hydro Bolt Meditate Scratch Diseased Acuity Fragment
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64923914][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/649240/64923914_350.png[/img][/url] The day started off well when a trip to the Trading Post collared Wrimowin and Ambush stone from Pinkerton. She was only level 8 then, but held it close, anticipating a level increase during the day as they headed towards the Scorched Forest with more than a little nervousness. Other dragons in the clan had wished them good luck because 'you're gonna need it if you head to Scorched Forest'. And they seemed to be correct. The experience increases were good, but it seemed like they were being beaten back every other battle. But the level increase did come, and Wrimowin set her Ambush stone in place - allowing her to get ahead of Niosdorcha, who has to be the most reckless Charge a Guardian ever had! Certainly he charges recklessly into battle! Hopefully he'll mellow out a little soon. On their way back to the Clan - Scorched Forest is [i]exhausting[/i] - they stop to do a little digging, and find a Charoite Burrower who follows them back to camp. This one the Clan has already seen, so they make it at home for as long as it might wish to stay. ------- Sent back/available [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] [item=Augite Protector] [item=Charoite Burrower]
64923914_350.png

The day started off well when a trip to the Trading Post collared Wrimowin and Ambush stone from Pinkerton. She was only level 8 then, but held it close, anticipating a level increase during the day as they headed towards the Scorched Forest with more than a little nervousness. Other dragons in the clan had wished them good luck because 'you're gonna need it if you head to Scorched Forest'.

And they seemed to be correct. The experience increases were good, but it seemed like they were being beaten back every other battle. But the level increase did come, and Wrimowin set her Ambush stone in place - allowing her to get ahead of Niosdorcha, who has to be the most reckless Charge a Guardian ever had! Certainly he charges recklessly into battle! Hopefully he'll mellow out a little soon.

On their way back to the Clan - Scorched Forest is exhausting - they stop to do a little digging, and find a Charoite Burrower who follows them back to camp. This one the Clan has already seen, so they make it at home for as long as it might wish to stay.

Sent back/available
Fiery Acuity Fragment Augite Protector Charoite Burrower
iiaMf9J.png
@Rokkan I'm missing the purple owl from my bestiary (I think), so could I have it?
@Rokkan I'm missing the purple owl from my bestiary (I think), so could I have it?
@Magnoliahybrid

Hello!

Great question! I would say since you have to buy a ticket with treasure, Roundsey would be off limits. You can still gain stuff from free raffles and giveaways on the forums though!
@Magnoliahybrid

Hello!

Great question! I would say since you have to buy a ticket with treasure, Roundsey would be off limits. You can still gain stuff from free raffles and giveaways on the forums though!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Lunartwist

Oh, okay! I was just thinking, in case I win anything.
@Lunartwist

Oh, okay! I was just thinking, in case I win anything.
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
@Lunartwist

Need a Webwing Alpha?
@Lunartwist

Need a Webwing Alpha?
Cm7mzhQ.png FR + 3iDktb2b.png
@Neonsunrise22

Hi!

Thank you for the kind offer! Subject already has a familiar, so he's all good right now! :D
@Neonsunrise22

Hi!

Thank you for the kind offer! Subject already has a familiar, so he's all good right now! :D
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61215056][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/612151/61215056_350.png[/img][/url] [font=courier][b]A SMALL BREAK The next day brought prominent stiffness and soreness on the Nocturne's joints. The past few days were either spent grinding items in the Arena, or moving back and forth between the Alchemy cauldron and Trading Post. Getting out of bed was done with a groan, his limbs heavy and tight as he walked. A bath sounded wonderful, he heat from the water was sure to help soothe some of the pain. Glowtail followed him, but as soon as the water was drawn, he skittered away, apparently not a fan of getting wet. Eventually he'd probably have to bathe the little critter, right? But that sounded like a chore for another day. The water was heavenly, and testing out some jars of weird, crunchy, crystals, he found they dissolved in the water, giving a pleasant scent. He soaked for over an hours before his stomach really began to bug him with hunger, and he pulled himself out of the tub and dried off before heading to breakfast. Glowtail was waiting in the cafeteria, tail twitching impatiently from the late breakfast and chewing on one of the many wooden toys he had picked up from the Arena. "I know buddy, I know. I'll get us some breakfast." As they both ate, he thought of what to do today. He could go back and scavenge for items, but he already had so many, and even though his soak helped, he felt some remaining soreness in his muscles. A break might be nice today. The voice specifically said there was no time limit to finish...well whatever, he was supposed to accomplish, so he could take it easy today. That didn't mean he wasn't going to work however. Those alchemy slimes, at least the red, purple, and blue ones, really seemed highly sought after. He'd work on making those today. And try and train Glowtail to do so. Maybe the familiar could be put to work, reducing things down while he was off in the Arena. The familiar didn't like to follow him in the Arena, so instead of napping and eating all day, he could do something useful. "Alright Glowtail, time for you to earn your keep," the Nocturne grinned. "If you want free treats from now on, like that honeycomb you like so much, you're going to have to work for it." The familiar huffed, not at [i]all[/i] a fan of this new arrangement, but the Nocturne was persistent. "Okay, its super easy. Look, just take something out of this pile of items," he grabbed a [item=Brightly Painted Bird Toy] and plopped it into the cauldron with a shriek from Glowtail. "Oh c'mon, we have like 20 of these toys. I know you like them but we don't need 20." Glowtail screeched in response and flocked to the rest of the pile, laying on top of them defensively. "Alright, alright, we'll use other items from now on." Glowtail puffed up in victory. "Okay, so once the slime floats to the top, collect it in one of these vials, and then pop another item in. Rinse and repeat. Easy!" Glowtail looked at him impassively. "Let's just have you watch me today, and I'll have you try doing some yourself. If you want to earn more honeycomb, this will be how you work for it." That was how they spent the entire day, producing more slimes. To his happiness, he produces a couple more of the rare blue and purple ones, stashing them away for trading later. Glowtail took a lot of convincing, but after a while the familiar was also dumping little trinkets into the cauldron, then with his little rodent hands, scooping the slimes into vials. Trading...he should check the Trading Post while Glowtail was working to see if he had anything else waiting for him. Walking into the room, the screen was flashing. "NOTIFICATIONS: ONE. PENDING DONATION FROM PATRON." The Nocturne touched the screen, and immediately from the chute popped a: [item=primary gene: tapir (veilspun)] "Wow, everyone is really generous," he said with a grin, stashing the scroll away. Two genes down, one left to go. He looked over trades, but nothing that seemed immediately available. That was until he spotted one. Someone had just...listed a bunch of food and those gemstone-like rocks he had been picking up recently. Well, he had plenty of those, and this subject seemed to have items he needed too. So he grabbed the item cart and headed back to the cafeteria, loading up on tons of spare food. Items deposited and the trade complete. He gained: [item=rally][item=tincture of dissolution] Only a few more items left. Somewhere, in the back of his mind, something was nagging him that it was only going to get harder from here. But he shrugged off the feeling for now, and headed back to the alchemy pot just as Glowtail was finishing collecting another slime. "Alright Glowtail, that's enough for today, let's grab some food. And a honeycomb for you." Glowtail chirped happily as he bounded behind him. All in all, today was a relaxing, but productive day.
61215056_350.png

A SMALL BREAK

The next day brought prominent stiffness and soreness on the Nocturne's joints. The past few days were either spent grinding items in the Arena, or moving back and forth between the Alchemy cauldron and Trading Post. Getting out of bed was done with a groan, his limbs heavy and tight as he walked. A bath sounded wonderful, he heat from the water was sure to help soothe some of the pain.

Glowtail followed him, but as soon as the water was drawn, he skittered away, apparently not a fan of getting wet. Eventually he'd probably have to bathe the little critter, right? But that sounded like a chore for another day.

The water was heavenly, and testing out some jars of weird, crunchy, crystals, he found they dissolved in the water, giving a pleasant scent. He soaked for over an hours before his stomach really began to bug him with hunger, and he pulled himself out of the tub and dried off before heading to breakfast.

Glowtail was waiting in the cafeteria, tail twitching impatiently from the late breakfast and chewing on one of the many wooden toys he had picked up from the Arena. "I know buddy, I know. I'll get us some breakfast."

As they both ate, he thought of what to do today. He could go back and scavenge for items, but he already had so many, and even though his soak helped, he felt some remaining soreness in his muscles. A break might be nice today. The voice specifically said there was no time limit to finish...well whatever, he was supposed to accomplish, so he could take it easy today.

That didn't mean he wasn't going to work however. Those alchemy slimes, at least the red, purple, and blue ones, really seemed highly sought after. He'd work on making those today. And try and train Glowtail to do so. Maybe the familiar could be put to work, reducing things down while he was off in the Arena. The familiar didn't like to follow him in the Arena, so instead of napping and eating all day, he could do something useful.

"Alright Glowtail, time for you to earn your keep," the Nocturne grinned. "If you want free treats from now on, like that honeycomb you like so much, you're going to have to work for it." The familiar huffed, not at all a fan of this new arrangement, but the Nocturne was persistent.

"Okay, its super easy. Look, just take something out of this pile of items," he grabbed a Brightly Painted Bird Toy and plopped it into the cauldron with a shriek from Glowtail.

"Oh c'mon, we have like 20 of these toys. I know you like them but we don't need 20." Glowtail screeched in response and flocked to the rest of the pile, laying on top of them defensively.

"Alright, alright, we'll use other items from now on." Glowtail puffed up in victory.

"Okay, so once the slime floats to the top, collect it in one of these vials, and then pop another item in. Rinse and repeat. Easy!"

Glowtail looked at him impassively.

"Let's just have you watch me today, and I'll have you try doing some yourself. If you want to earn more honeycomb, this will be how you work for it."

That was how they spent the entire day, producing more slimes. To his happiness, he produces a couple more of the rare blue and purple ones, stashing them away for trading later. Glowtail took a lot of convincing, but after a while the familiar was also dumping little trinkets into the cauldron, then with his little rodent hands, scooping the slimes into vials.

Trading...he should check the Trading Post while Glowtail was working to see if he had anything else waiting for him.

Walking into the room, the screen was flashing.

"NOTIFICATIONS: ONE. PENDING DONATION FROM PATRON."

The Nocturne touched the screen, and immediately from the chute popped a:

"Wow, everyone is really generous," he said with a grin, stashing the scroll away. Two genes down, one left to go.

He looked over trades, but nothing that seemed immediately available. That was until he spotted one. Someone had just...listed a bunch of food and those gemstone-like rocks he had been picking up recently. Well, he had plenty of those, and this subject seemed to have items he needed too. So he grabbed the item cart and headed back to the cafeteria, loading up on tons of spare food.

Items deposited and the trade complete. He gained: Rally Tincture of Dissolution

Only a few more items left. Somewhere, in the back of his mind, something was nagging him that it was only going to get harder from here. But he shrugged off the feeling for now, and headed back to the alchemy pot just as Glowtail was finishing collecting another slime.

"Alright Glowtail, that's enough for today, let's grab some food. And a honeycomb for you." Glowtail chirped happily as he bounded behind him.

All in all, today was a relaxing, but productive day.
@Lunartwist I love the personality you've given Glowtail! Congrats on the second Veilspun gene!
@Lunartwist I love the personality you've given Glowtail! Congrats on the second Veilspun gene!
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 269 270