Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Fodderlocke, impatient human edition(TM)
1 2
aka 'i have adhd and i must scream'
First of all, you valid.
Second of all, this is based off of squidragon's fodderlocke challenge EXCEPT
  • i have been in coli for five. hours.
  • phase 1? phase 2?? ain't nobody got da time fo' dat.
  • ew grinding. disgusting. ewwww.

aka 'i have adhd and i must scream'
First of all, you valid.
Second of all, this is based off of squidragon's fodderlocke challenge EXCEPT
  • i have been in coli for five. hours.
  • phase 1? phase 2?? ain't nobody got da time fo' dat.
  • ew grinding. disgusting. ewwww.

1dgHJ.gif
SET UP
    (optional) Appoint an OOC lorekeeper who is immune from the Yeetening. Use their bio to keep notes. And your handy dandy rules, in case you forget where you put them.
  1. Take 10 of your fave lv 6 fodder and put them in the fodderlocke.
    (you've been saving all that fodder for the exalt bonuses right? riiiiight? who am i kidding. go get your dragons and train them and come back.)
  2. Pick your favourite dragon from your fodder and level them to 8. They're the leader now by undemocratic vote. Sometimes life is unfair that way. If anyone passes them in level, that dragon takes over as the new leader. Exalt the old leader. They must be banished. Lata.
  3. Exalt your least favourite dragon. This one does not spark joy. Buy some cheap flashy apparel and dress up your leader. Sparkle sparkle amirite.
    (optional) Exalt up to four more non-leader dragons that do not spark joy. Maybe they wegged you or something. Such a slight must not go unpunished.
  4. Proceed to the next stage and stay there until everyone's gone.

EVENTS (aka RNG is a Cruel God)
Roll a d20- its outcome decides your next challenge.
  1. Big Mistake. Three random dragons attempted to break into the local law enforcement agency instead of the bank where the heist was supposed to take place. Exalt!
  2. Honor amongst thieves. Pick two dragons at random. They are now best friends. If one were to be exalted, the best friend takes their place to protect them and is exalted instead.
  3. There’s Romance in the air. Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a relationship. If one gets exalted, so does the other. Their fates are bound together.
  4. One of us! Grab the cheapest adult off the AH and level it to 6. If any dragons are level 5 or below raise them to level 6 too.
  5. Freeloader. Some random dragon has decided to hang at your place. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult off the AH. Leave them at level 1.
  6. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
  7. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
  8. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
  9. Double Jeopardy. Add the two cheapest adult dragons as new members. Raise them to level 5.
  10. Backstabbing. Choose a dragon at random who is not the leader. Exalt them. Bye.
  11. One big happy family. Add the three most cheap adult dragons as new members to your gang. Raise them to level 5.
  12. Major Heist!! Flip a coin for all dragons over level 5. Heads? the mission was a success! Tails? Exalt. All remaining dragons get raised one level.
  13. A coup! Exalt your leader. They have been dramatically betrayed by the others a la the ides of march. Determine a new leader from the remaining dragons. The highest level dragon will be it. If there is a tie, the oldest tied dragon shall be the leader. Level the tied dragon one level to make it better than its peers.
  14. Where’s the money at? Some money went missing from the gang’s ill gotten gains. Pick a dragon at random and make them roll d20 for persuasion. Losing means getting shaken down for that good good exalt change.
  15. Honorable Duel. Take two random not-leader dragons into the coli and exalt whoever faints first.
  16. Take a gamble. The two highest-level dragons undergo a risky operation. Flip a coin. If heads, they both survive and gain a level from the daring endeavor. If tails, put them with your trainer and let the mobs decide. Dragon who faints first gets exalted.
  17. Ambushed! Flip a coin. If heads, most of them manage to escape; exalt one random dragon. If tails, two random dragons fall during the escape and must be exalted.
  18. Rich tastes. Even the rich aren’t immune to the allure of good ol’ fashioned organized crime. Buy the cheapest XXX dragon on the AH and level them to seven. If the leader ever dies while they’re around, they become the new leader instantly.
  19. Mutiny! One random dragon decides to start their own criminal enterprise. One other random dragon goes with them. Any time this result (19) is rolled by the main group, one random dragon joins the mutineers. Any time this result (19) is rolled by the new group, one random dragon goes back to the main gang. Any time only one dragon is left in the new group, exalt the last remaining dragon and remove it from play.
  20. Gettin’ down with the thievery. Three random dragons are now SO smart that they forgot how to die. If any of them would, for any reason, be exalted, they now simply...don’t do that. But only once.
^^^^^
(you'll probably be copying these rules)

If you run out of dragons, go back to the set up stage. Thanks for playing.

CREDITS
squidragon and Alphazi for the OG Fodderlocke + tweaks
TheAwesoMew for their d20 version
GrinningWolf24 for this monster (52 events. it's unreal)
Special shout out to Dragonmage o/
SET UP
    (optional) Appoint an OOC lorekeeper who is immune from the Yeetening. Use their bio to keep notes. And your handy dandy rules, in case you forget where you put them.
  1. Take 10 of your fave lv 6 fodder and put them in the fodderlocke.
    (you've been saving all that fodder for the exalt bonuses right? riiiiight? who am i kidding. go get your dragons and train them and come back.)
  2. Pick your favourite dragon from your fodder and level them to 8. They're the leader now by undemocratic vote. Sometimes life is unfair that way. If anyone passes them in level, that dragon takes over as the new leader. Exalt the old leader. They must be banished. Lata.
  3. Exalt your least favourite dragon. This one does not spark joy. Buy some cheap flashy apparel and dress up your leader. Sparkle sparkle amirite.
    (optional) Exalt up to four more non-leader dragons that do not spark joy. Maybe they wegged you or something. Such a slight must not go unpunished.
  4. Proceed to the next stage and stay there until everyone's gone.

EVENTS (aka RNG is a Cruel God)
Roll a d20- its outcome decides your next challenge.
  1. Big Mistake. Three random dragons attempted to break into the local law enforcement agency instead of the bank where the heist was supposed to take place. Exalt!
  2. Honor amongst thieves. Pick two dragons at random. They are now best friends. If one were to be exalted, the best friend takes their place to protect them and is exalted instead.
  3. There’s Romance in the air. Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a relationship. If one gets exalted, so does the other. Their fates are bound together.
  4. One of us! Grab the cheapest adult off the AH and level it to 6. If any dragons are level 5 or below raise them to level 6 too.
  5. Freeloader. Some random dragon has decided to hang at your place. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult off the AH. Leave them at level 1.
  6. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
  7. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
  8. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
  9. Double Jeopardy. Add the two cheapest adult dragons as new members. Raise them to level 5.
  10. Backstabbing. Choose a dragon at random who is not the leader. Exalt them. Bye.
  11. One big happy family. Add the three most cheap adult dragons as new members to your gang. Raise them to level 5.
  12. Major Heist!! Flip a coin for all dragons over level 5. Heads? the mission was a success! Tails? Exalt. All remaining dragons get raised one level.
  13. A coup! Exalt your leader. They have been dramatically betrayed by the others a la the ides of march. Determine a new leader from the remaining dragons. The highest level dragon will be it. If there is a tie, the oldest tied dragon shall be the leader. Level the tied dragon one level to make it better than its peers.
  14. Where’s the money at? Some money went missing from the gang’s ill gotten gains. Pick a dragon at random and make them roll d20 for persuasion. Losing means getting shaken down for that good good exalt change.
  15. Honorable Duel. Take two random not-leader dragons into the coli and exalt whoever faints first.
  16. Take a gamble. The two highest-level dragons undergo a risky operation. Flip a coin. If heads, they both survive and gain a level from the daring endeavor. If tails, put them with your trainer and let the mobs decide. Dragon who faints first gets exalted.
  17. Ambushed! Flip a coin. If heads, most of them manage to escape; exalt one random dragon. If tails, two random dragons fall during the escape and must be exalted.
  18. Rich tastes. Even the rich aren’t immune to the allure of good ol’ fashioned organized crime. Buy the cheapest XXX dragon on the AH and level them to seven. If the leader ever dies while they’re around, they become the new leader instantly.
  19. Mutiny! One random dragon decides to start their own criminal enterprise. One other random dragon goes with them. Any time this result (19) is rolled by the main group, one random dragon joins the mutineers. Any time this result (19) is rolled by the new group, one random dragon goes back to the main gang. Any time only one dragon is left in the new group, exalt the last remaining dragon and remove it from play.
  20. Gettin’ down with the thievery. Three random dragons are now SO smart that they forgot how to die. If any of them would, for any reason, be exalted, they now simply...don’t do that. But only once.
^^^^^
(you'll probably be copying these rules)

If you run out of dragons, go back to the set up stage. Thanks for playing.

CREDITS
squidragon and Alphazi for the OG Fodderlocke + tweaks
TheAwesoMew for their d20 version
GrinningWolf24 for this monster (52 events. it's unreal)
Special shout out to Dragonmage o/
1dgHJ.gif
ARCHIVE
1 2
ARCHIVE
1 2
1dgHJ.gif
feel free to comment or tell me im doing it wrong (i shall laugh from atop my treasure pile)
feel free to comment or tell me im doing it wrong (i shall laugh from atop my treasure pile)
1dgHJ.gif
[columns][color=transparent]xx[/color][b][u]Attempt #1[/u][/b][color=transparent]xx[/color][nextcol]Earnings: Lost Count! Dragon Count: 13 +1 hatchling Dethronings: 1[/columns] ----- [center][u][b]Day 0[/b][/u][/center] [quote="Intro"]In hindsight, my biggest mistake may have been opening the door to begin with. It was not a small group- they could easily have been mistaken for an ordinary travelling clan, albeit a rather dysfunctional one. Their leader, a brilliantly lit spiral, was quick to introduce herself as Thunderstrike. (A name to be remembered, she said.) She made no move to introduce the rest, nor I to ask for their names. Altogether it was eight strong, four ladies and four gents with nothing particularly gentlemanly about their appearances. Additionally, they had a newborn hatchling in tow- not a child from the two gaolers among them, I was informed, but one of a couple no longer among their ranks. When I enquired as to the parents' whereabouts, Thunderstrike only laughed. [i]Romerio and Coltus were exalted for wegg crimes. +20948[/i][/quote] [quote="10"]I was roused shortly before sunrise by a loud thud, to a shattered window and a dead body on the floor outside. Regrets were had. [i]Yokai ""jumped"" to his death. +9847[/i][/quote] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/580721/58072066p.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/580350/58034919p.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/582105/58210463p.png[/img] ----- [center][b][u]Day 1[/u][/b][/center] [quote="14"]There was another fight, this time in the comfort of the post-breakfast lull- it seems even mealtimes were not sacrosanct to my odd guests. Theft, of all things. I was not suspect, though one of the ladies had not been so fortunate, being backed into a corner by the others. [i]Don't you do that shit for a living?[/i] I said to Thunderstrike in an unthinking manner, right before the person under fire pulled a knife and had everyone diving behind furniture for safety. [i]Justus rolled a 2 on persuasion and got knifed. They never did recover said treasure, but looting is fair game. +10149[/i][/quote] [quote="15"]The dead left behind two siblings- a brother and sister. (They did look similar, in hindsight. Ridgebacks, though with colouration more vivid than my own.) In any case, they called a duel, though its exact nature was one I was unsure of. 'Bloody', perhaps, would be a good descriptor, given how it ended with the brother killing the sister. Such is the nature of this dangerous lifestyle. He declined to give me his name, but requested I remember and honour his sisters. Justus and Azurestrike. May they find peace in the beyond. [i]Azurestrike died in a duel that got out of hand. +10101[/i][/quote] [quote="5"]There's a new arrival hanging around now, apparently. Thunderstrike doesn't seem too fond of him, but he [i]has[/i] been a great help with the garden, and lovely company otherwise. With the deaths, a new face was nice for a change. His name is Picks. [i]Picks joined the party! -7000[/i][/quote] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/580686/58068568p.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/580686/58068569p.png[/img] ----- [center][b][u]Day 2[/u][/b][/center] [quote="9"]Early day again- the asscrack of dawn saw two more ladies' arrival. Thunderstrike seems to have been anticipating these visitors, though not the state they turned up in- battered, bruised, and two broken legs among them- leading to one of the rooms being converted into a makeshift infirmary. According to them, they been accosted by a wartoad on the journey here, though the courier successfully drove it off. (I'm not sure they're not lesbians.) [i]Zizi joined the party! -7400 Zanril joined the party! -7400[/i][/quote] [quote="3"]They're lesbians. [i]RNG has spoken.[/i][/quote] [quote="6"]Thunderstrike and Picks has some quality bonding time. From what I heard from the rest, some job involving a cursed artefact. Old magic does not do well with being disturbed. They did bring the spoils in, though they were careful not to let any other dragon lay eyes on it. This may be for the best. [i]Thunderstrike reached level 9. Picks reached level 6.[/i][/quote] ----- [center][u][b]Day 3[/b][/u][/center] [quote="16"]It becomes evident fast that the guests run a very, very different schedule from I. Such is the miracle of portable lanterns and a sufficient amount of caffeine. And adrenaline, probably. Thunderstrike was conspicuously missing from breakfast, along with the only tundra- He I have dubbed 'Dusty' in the privacy of my mind. I was rather startled by their sudden reappearance right after lunch, with a bagful of treasure I could only assume had been acquired through dubious means. [i]Thunderstrike reached level 10. Spur reached level 8.[/quote] [quote="11"]The hatchling stowaway only showed itself in the absence of any other responsible (how responsible the guests are is up for debate) adults- some dragon or other must have snatched a nested egg by accident. It seemed a little confused. I have decided not to reveal it to the rest... yet. [i]Unnamed has not joined the party. -0[/i][/quote] [quote="14"]The day drew to a close with another accusation of theft. Not directed at the third sibling of the tragic trio, thankfully- I would have hated to see him go. But it was Picks, who I may have an inordinate fondness for. Thank the stars he managed to talk himself out of this particular corner, for I would have been too late to break up a fight. [i]Picks successfully defended himself, rolling a 16 for persuasion.[/i][/quote] ----- [center][u][b]Day 4[/b][/u][/center] [quote="13"]I suppose this would have happened sooner or later, though I was surprised it was [s]Dusty[/s] (Spur, he said) leading this revolution of sorts- he and the other grown dragons exiled Thunderstrike, far from earshot of any curious- [i]innocent (?)[/i] bebes. I left them to it. Perhaps this indicates a change for the better, but at the same time, history tends to repeat itself. [i]Thunderstrike has been yeetened to Stormcatcher's mercy. +15000 Spur is now the leader. Spur reached level 9.[/i][/quote] [quote="12"]It seemed everyone else had been called on a major but impromptu heist. I don't like the sound of this. [i]RNG JUST ROLLED SEVEN TAILS IN A ROW WHAT IS THIIIIIS ok yeah they're all dead goodbye +i didn't count[/i][/quote] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/580351/58035033p.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/580350/58034918p.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/580721/58072067p.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/581413/58141208p.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/580686/58068567p.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/488617/48861673p.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/579234/57923376p.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/579235/57923463p.png[/img] ----- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2814774/1#post_42095119]Archive[/url]
xxAttempt #1xx Earnings: Lost Count!
Dragon Count: 13 +1 hatchling
Dethronings: 1

Day 0
Intro wrote:
In hindsight, my biggest mistake may have been opening the door to begin with.

It was not a small group- they could easily have been mistaken for an ordinary travelling clan, albeit a rather dysfunctional one. Their leader, a brilliantly lit spiral, was quick to introduce herself as Thunderstrike. (A name to be remembered, she said.) She made no move to introduce the rest, nor I to ask for their names.

Altogether it was eight strong, four ladies and four gents with nothing particularly gentlemanly about their appearances. Additionally, they had a newborn hatchling in tow- not a child from the two gaolers among them, I was informed, but one of a couple no longer among their ranks. When I enquired as to the parents' whereabouts, Thunderstrike only laughed.

Romerio and Coltus were exalted for wegg crimes. +20948
10 wrote:
I was roused shortly before sunrise by a loud thud, to a shattered window and a dead body on the floor outside. Regrets were had.

Yokai ""jumped"" to his death. +9847
58072066p.png 58034919p.png 58210463p.png
Day 1
14 wrote:
There was another fight, this time in the comfort of the post-breakfast lull- it seems even mealtimes were not sacrosanct to my odd guests. Theft, of all things. I was not suspect, though one of the ladies had not been so fortunate, being backed into a corner by the others. Don't you do that **** for a living? I said to Thunderstrike in an unthinking manner, right before the person under fire pulled a knife and had everyone diving behind furniture for safety.

Justus rolled a 2 on persuasion and got knifed. They never did recover said treasure, but looting is fair game. +10149
15 wrote:
The dead left behind two siblings- a brother and sister. (They did look similar, in hindsight. Ridgebacks, though with colouration more vivid than my own.) In any case, they called a duel, though its exact nature was one I was unsure of. 'Bloody', perhaps, would be a good descriptor, given how it ended with the brother killing the sister. Such is the nature of this dangerous lifestyle.

He declined to give me his name, but requested I remember and honour his sisters. Justus and Azurestrike. May they find peace in the beyond.

Azurestrike died in a duel that got out of hand. +10101
5 wrote:
There's a new arrival hanging around now, apparently. Thunderstrike doesn't seem too fond of him, but he has been a great help with the garden, and lovely company otherwise. With the deaths, a new face was nice for a change.

His name is Picks.

Picks joined the party! -7000
58068568p.png 58068569p.png
Day 2
9 wrote:
Early day again- the asscrack of dawn saw two more ladies' arrival. Thunderstrike seems to have been anticipating these visitors, though not the state they turned up in- battered, bruised, and two broken legs among them- leading to one of the rooms being converted into a makeshift infirmary. According to them, they been accosted by a wartoad on the journey here, though the courier successfully drove it off.

(I'm not sure they're not lesbians.)

Zizi joined the party! -7400
Zanril joined the party! -7400
3 wrote:
They're lesbians.

RNG has spoken.
6 wrote:
Thunderstrike and Picks has some quality bonding time. From what I heard from the rest, some job involving a cursed artefact. Old magic does not do well with being disturbed.

They did bring the spoils in, though they were careful not to let any other dragon lay eyes on it. This may be for the best.

Thunderstrike reached level 9.
Picks reached level 6.

Day 3
16 wrote:
It becomes evident fast that the guests run a very, very different schedule from I. Such is the miracle of portable lanterns and a sufficient amount of caffeine. And adrenaline, probably.

Thunderstrike was conspicuously missing from breakfast, along with the only tundra- He I have dubbed 'Dusty' in the privacy of my mind. I was rather startled by their sudden reappearance right after lunch, with a bagful of treasure I could only assume had been acquired through dubious means.

Thunderstrike reached level 10.
Spur reached level 8.
11 wrote:
The hatchling stowaway only showed itself in the absence of any other responsible (how responsible the guests are is up for debate) adults- some dragon or other must have snatched a nested egg by accident. It seemed a little confused. I have decided not to reveal it to the rest... yet.

Unnamed has not joined the party. -0
14 wrote:
The day drew to a close with another accusation of theft. Not directed at the third sibling of the tragic trio, thankfully- I would have hated to see him go. But it was Picks, who I may have an inordinate fondness for. Thank the stars he managed to talk himself out of this particular corner, for I would have been too late to break up a fight.

Picks successfully defended himself, rolling a 16 for persuasion.

Day 4
13 wrote:
I suppose this would have happened sooner or later, though I was surprised it was Dusty (Spur, he said) leading this revolution of sorts- he and the other grown dragons exiled Thunderstrike, far from earshot of any curious- innocent (?) bebes. I left them to it. Perhaps this indicates a change for the better, but at the same time, history tends to repeat itself.

Thunderstrike has been yeetened to Stormcatcher's mercy. +15000
Spur is now the leader.
Spur reached level 9.
12 wrote:
It seemed everyone else had been called on a major but impromptu heist. I don't like the sound of this.

RNG JUST ROLLED SEVEN TAILS IN A ROW WHAT IS THIIIIIS
ok yeah they're all dead goodbye +i didn't count
58035033p.png 58034918p.png 58072067p.png 58141208p.png 58068567p.png 48861673p.png 57923376p.png 57923463p.png
Archive
1dgHJ.gif
100/10 i want to be pinged for these
100/10 i want to be pinged for these
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
[columns][color=transparent]xx[/color][b][u]Attempt #2[/u][/b][color=transparent]xx[/color][nextcol]Earnings: 31269t Dragon Count: 14 +1 hatchling Dethronings: 3[/columns] ----- CW: Injuries, blood, spoop, ableism, death and death mention, crime? ----- [center][u][b]Day 0[/b][/u][/center] [quote="Intro 1/2"]The gaoler hatchling proved to be a disruptive force- not an unwelcome one, I should clarify, but he had the habit of getting into places he should not be, and reading things he should not see. This journal, for instance. I am not sure how well my decision against sanitizing its contents has aged. Of late he'd been bothering me to tell him his name, til I caved and admitted he didn't have one. In part, a result of my folly. Given there had only been one other dragon roaming these halls in this time, I hadn't seen the need for an identifier. At the same time, tradition dictated young gaolers not receive a name before being inducted into one of their orders. [i]Pick your own name,[/i] I told him, [i]before I have to.[/i] He barely spared any thought before saying, [i]Orphan.[/i] I'd scoffed in response, told him, [i]Consider Ophan. One of the constructs of Second Age theology,[/i] and waited as he ran off to dig through the archives. [i]Foresight?[/i] He would return to ask, to which I responded, [i]A name's little more what you make of it, kid.[/i] He had neither argument nor comment, so Ophan it was.[/quote] [quote="Intro 2/2"]Another band of travellers arrived seeking refuge from the elements. Three ladies and five men, looking to be barely grown dragons, the leader a dark coloured guardian I mentally dubbed 'Stoneface'. Friends, likely. Perhaps as peers they would prove better company for Ophan than I. Other than the necessary exchanges involving bartering for food and shelter, they spoke little. When they did it was with a sad tone, of people they lost from among their number. I asked, but they waved me off, presumably because they would rather not speak about it with a stranger. With that, I left them to their own devices for the night. [i]Golda was exalted because orange thylacine on violet is a crime. +9586 Almandite was exalted because I can see his gembond from the lair view. Do not like. +10265[/i][/quote] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/585878/58587752p.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/585939/58593861p.png[/img] ----- [center][u][b]Day 1[/b][/u][/center] [quote="7"]Unlike the prior group, these dragons adhered to the local daylight schedule, nebulous as it was. Only after the sun was visible through the dust storm did I see them emerge from their quarters. The courier was at the doorstep despite the weather, and by mutual agreement two of the group- Stoneface and a nocturne- followed her to locations unknown, though the nocturne's cry of [i]crime waits for no man![/i] was a solid indicator. Ophan seemed keen on joining. [i]When you're grown,[/i] I told him. [i] When you can see what exactly you're putting on the line,[/i] I did not. To do so would have been selfish. [i]Keeper reached level 9. Andii reached level 7.[/i][/quote] [quote="20"]When they returned, the two were quick to rejoin the others to great fanfare. [i]Successful raid on a nearby beastclans settlement[/i] according to the courier, who was able to linger for a drink and snack before duty called her away. [i]How nearby?[/i] I had to ask. She only raised her brows at me, before telling me I had little to worry about. Nothing about her words nor her expression was comforting. [i]Andii, Yachin and Furytongue gained an extra chance.[/i][/quote] [quote="5"]What was visible of the sun had scarce disappeared when another new arrival strolled in, a gaoler introducing himself as [i]Firenze, seeker in service of his fluffiness the Icewarden, maybe you've heard of him?[/i] My (admittedly icy) response was forestalled by the previously unassuming tundra yelling [i]Lord Frostbutt can kiss my ass[/i] and attempting to tackle him. [i]Firenze joined the party (at level 7, too) -6300 He was already levelled, serious.[/i] [/quote] ----- [center][u][b]Day 2[/b][/u][/center] [quote="3"]Slow day today- the dust storm seemed to be in full force now, making me almost grateful for the shelter the lair accorded. Much of it was spent shoring up the internal security, and so absorbed was I, that I very nearly missed a dramatic confession from one dragon to another. The couple leaped apart as soon as they realised they were being observed, one flustered and the other seeming more annoyed than anything. The male- the very same tundra- refused to let me out of his sight before I promised to not reveal this relationship. Being unfamiliar with its nature, or even the reason for secrecy, I agreed out of personal convenience, lest we spend forever standing around. (His name is Yachin. The detail seemed important.) [i]Martina and Yachin entered a relationship.[/i][/quote] [quote="11"]The courier came in during my downtime, a shivering hatchling under her wing. [i]Be good, little one,[/i] was all she said before charging back out. Over the course of a few hours' observation, the hatchling did not speak a word, glancing around blankly and shuffling away from any contact. Any responses to my queries came in the form of a nod or shake of the head. Eventually, I tired of this meaningless exercise and walked away, leaving it to its own devices. [i]Nihil joined the party. -0[/i][/quote] [quote="16"]When the courier departed, the same two dragons from yesterday followed her, the rest of the group opting to stay in the lair. Some choices are more valid than others. [i]Keeper reached level 10. Andii reached level 8.[/quote] ----- [center][u][b]Day 3[/b][/u][/center] [quote="10"]The morning began with a fight, the commotion impossible to ignore. [i]Who is it this time,[/i] I demanded of one of the bystanders, a female guardian who only nodded in the direction of the waning fight- Stoneface was no longer in any condition to drag it out, Yachin and his paramour standing over him. Victorious, yes, but deeply aggrieved. It'd have taken a miracle to save him by that point, I found out in the infirmary later on. When I asked for his name, he scoffed, and used his dying breath to curse me out instead. Nothing new. [i]Keeper attempted to backstab Yachin, but failed and got mobbed by Yachin and his new GF. +15506 Andii took over as new leader. Andii reached level 9.[/i][/quote] [quote="13"]The courier came by again. [i]No place for a young one,[/i] I told her, reminding her of the hatchling she left. She only nodded, but gave no indication she wanted to take it back. [i]What happened?[/i] I asked. Surely she had more leads regarding the whereabouts of its true clan. She shrugged, then tilted her head. [i]I hear a fight.[/i] Said fight cut the conversation short as I excused myself to break it up. When I returned the courier had taken her leave, with nothing indicating she had ever been here. [i]Andii was nearly overthrown by Yachin. Nearly. Both were sent to their metaphorical rooms to think about their actions.[/i][/quote] [quote="19"]Furytongue and Niagara decided to stage a mutiny, storming out on the rest. Certainly, things had gotten interesting overnight. The hatchling- a skydancer, it was clear now that its feathers grew in proper- attempted to follow them, but was thwarted by an inconveniently placed boulder of a rock. This endeavour yielded a black eye, and an answer to an unasked question. [i]Furytongue and Niagara left the party to make their own cooler party. Furytongue reached level 7.[/quote] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/586258/58625784p.png[/img] ----- [center][b][u]Day 4[/u][/b][/center] [quote="16"]The courier came in almost earlier than the sun. No earlier than I, unfortunately for her. Firenze was there, as was the nocturne they'd championed the new leader. [i]Damaged goods. Do I look like a damn charity?[/i] I said, shoving the hatchling at her and leaving before she, or I, could say anything (else) we would both regret. [i]Andii reached level 10. Firenze reached level 8. Nihil reached level 6 because I am a forgetful idiot.[/i][/quote] [quote="12"]I admit I was in a snit, refusing to acknowledge the dragons' return solely to avoid the courier, only drawn from my quarters by the sense that something was deeply, deeply wrong. The search took me to one of the lowest layers of the lair that were still accessible, where the walls as much metal as they were rock. Three dragons, huddled around a rune embedded in the floor, attempting to destroy it. Firenze was the first to glance up, and at his cue, the other two turned around. The leader and Yachin's partner, wearing matching suspicious expressions. [i]Stop that,[/i] I told him. Firenze only looked at me and sighed, saying more to the others than I, [i]Looks like the curse got you good, huh.[/i] That was my only warning before they attacked. Despite being weaker, these dragons had the advantage as I was sorely outnumbered, only capable of shielding myself from their blows. I do not remember much else. At some point, I must have sustained an injury in the back; it still haunts me for lack of proper healing. I came to only as I found myself staggering out, covered in blood both mine and not, to a far too empty lair. [i]Martina was exalted. +10286 Andii was exalted. +16440 Firenze was exalted. +12306 Ophan was exalted. +11537 Yachin died of heartbreak. +9444[/i][/quote][quote="1"]... [i]Marceline was punted. +9815 Darron was punted. +10472 Nihil was also punted. +0 On account of there not being anything or anyone to actually mutiny against, the mutineers became the main group now. Woo. I believe in you guys.[/i][/quote] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/585985/58598472p.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/586142/58614178p.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/535571/53557078p.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/587072/58707126p.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/586258/58625786p.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/585985/58598473p.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/585985/58598474p.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/587185/58718443p.png[/img] ----- [quote="5"]DESIGNATION: DAYBREAK CLASS: DRAGON LEVEL: 1 KNOWN RELATION: NIHIL, BROTHER BALANCE: -0 HAEL IS A BLOODY BLEEDING HEART IS WHY.[/quote][quote="8"]UPDATE: DAYBREAK LEVEL: 6 UPDATE: FURYTONGUE LEVEL: 8[/quote] ----- [center][u][b]Day 5[/b][/u][/center] [quote="3"][i]Are you two together-together?[/i] was admittedly not the best conversation starter, but I was a little desperate to have someone to talk to. The male was the first to nod, before sighing and turning to his partner. [i]Was that why I didn't see you two yesterday?[/i] I asked, somewhat cheekily. [i]And the kid. Who definitely wasn't here before.[/i] [i]Actually, about that,[/i] the fae said, fins bristling in mild irritation. [i]We were with-[/i] She was cut off with a harsh whisper of [i]DON'T SAY HER NAME.[/i] followed by a [i]Sorry.[/i] in my direction. Sigh. [i]It's fine.[/i] At that, he looked genuinely apologetic. [i]Given everyone disappeared so suddenly, we can't take any chances. Curse or no. We're...[/i] He shook his head. [i]Better to be safe than sorry, yeah?[/i] [i]The Furytongue x Niagara ship has sailed, population me![/quote][quote="8"]The courier didn't show, although the couple headed out. I assume they had a prior arrangement- it was rare for dragons to move around unaccompanied and in such small numbers. The kid- not a hatchling by any measure but young nonetheless- he gave me enough of a cold shoulder that I did not bother attempting to acquaint us. Instead, I dug out the cursed object that Thunderstrike brought in, and threw it out without bothering to unwrap it, trying to ignore the gaze on my back. It itches. (Some sort of hatchet, by its shape and weight? Too light for a ridgeback, certainly, but a smaller dragon like a spiral or a nocturne would be more suited to wield it.) [i]Niagara reached level 7. Furytongue reached level 9.[/i][/quote][quote="12"]It was a short while before the kid, too, left to seek out the others, presumably out of boredom, leaving me alone with naught but my thoughts. It was a welcome relief when the three of them returned, slightly bruised but none the worse for wear. No sign of the courier. [i]Daybreak reached level 7. Niagara reached level 8. Furytongue reached level 10.[/i][/quote] ----- [center][u][b]Day 6[/b][/u][/center] [quote="11"][i]What did I say to you about hatchlings?[/i] was the first thing I said to the courier as she came in with yet another. A coatl, its feathers a dusty grey. (So much for avoiding a curse. Superstition dictated pale coatls are bad luck, too.) The embers of annoyance were clearly still warm on both sides, for she only scoffed at me, then turned to nod towards the guests. [i]You guys get to explain this one,[/i] she said, fleeing before more words could be exchanged. [i]Starshine joined the party. -2100[/i][/quote][quote="7"]I was forced to spend the entire duration babysitting both the hatchling and the dragon- I started referring to him as 'Blue' for his wings as that seemed the only thing that got a reaction greater than a twitch or grunt. Despite all my efforts to the contrary, the former would follow me around like a lost lamb, all the while emitting its kind's grating whistles and screeches, only stopping upon its adoptive (kidnapper?) parents' return. The skydancer was carrying the fae, as she nursed what looked like a broken wing. She was scratched up, and as I watched, she peeled off the neck wrap she had been wearing up to this point, letting it drop to the ground. [i]Just a close call,[/i] her mate said, tone reassuring- it was unclear whether he was attempting to assuage the fears of his witnesses or his own. [i]Furytongue reached level 11. Niagara reached level 9. Furytongue nearly died but was saved by the second chance.[/i][/quote] [quote="15"][i]Blue, what?![/i] The skydancer fluffed up his plumage defensively. [i]I said what I said,[/i] he muttered, before turning and exiting the room I'd retreated to. I followed him, nerves prickling down my spine. Something felt off about the whole situation, but I could not pinpoint what exactly, not until I saw what had actually happened. Blue's shaky description of the battle did not prepare me for the sight of the skydancer lying on the ground as his mate repeatedly tearing into him, the light-based attacks forcing me to look away after only a brief moment. [i]Take the hatchling,[/i] I told Blue, making a blind grab for the fae and dragging her away from the body even as she screamed and thrashed, fighting my grip. Surely she would come to regret this later, I thought, right as she broke down sobbing. [i]Leave me,[/i] she said, once the crying jag passed. [i]You reopened your wounds,[/i] I pointed out. [i]Not too late to fix you up. He, on the other-[/i] I was interrupted by her hitting me with an attack, though I tanked it easily. [i]I said to leave,[/i] she said, tone icy as anything, and I obliged. [i]Niagara didn't put up enough of a fight. +15316 Furytongue died of heartbreak on a technicality, which has me questioning a great many of my life decisions. +17696 Daybreak reached- hang on, I'm calling it, he dies next round.[/i][/quote] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/585939/58593859p.png[/img] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/585878/58587751p.png[/img] ----- [center][u][b]Day 7[/b][/u][/center] [quote="8"]I finally managed to grab ahold of the courier late into the morning, though it wasn't under the circumstances I'd hoped for. [i]Yeah, he's gone,[/i] she'd said, upon seeing me. [i]Gone, as in?[/i] I asked her, dreading the worst. To this, she only shrugged, expression sympathetic. [i]Daybreak didn't make it back. +0 We're officially out of adult dragons. Oops.[/i][/quote] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/587185/58718444p.png[/img] ----- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2814774/1#post_42095119]Archive[/url] [size=1]@kunikida[/size]
xxAttempt #2xx Earnings: 31269t
Dragon Count: 14 +1 hatchling
Dethronings: 3

CW: Injuries, blood, spoop, ableism, death and death mention, crime?
Day 0
Intro 1/2 wrote:
The gaoler hatchling proved to be a disruptive force- not an unwelcome one, I should clarify, but he had the habit of getting into places he should not be, and reading things he should not see. This journal, for instance. I am not sure how well my decision against sanitizing its contents has aged.

Of late he'd been bothering me to tell him his name, til I caved and admitted he didn't have one. In part, a result of my folly. Given there had only been one other dragon roaming these halls in this time, I hadn't seen the need for an identifier. At the same time, tradition dictated young gaolers not receive a name before being inducted into one of their orders.

Pick your own name, I told him, before I have to. He barely spared any thought before saying, Orphan. I'd scoffed in response, told him, Consider Ophan. One of the constructs of Second Age theology, and waited as he ran off to dig through the archives.

Foresight? He would return to ask, to which I responded, A name's little more what you make of it, kid. He had neither argument nor comment, so Ophan it was.
Intro 2/2 wrote:
Another band of travellers arrived seeking refuge from the elements. Three ladies and five men, looking to be barely grown dragons, the leader a dark coloured guardian I mentally dubbed 'Stoneface'. Friends, likely. Perhaps as peers they would prove better company for Ophan than I.

Other than the necessary exchanges involving bartering for food and shelter, they spoke little. When they did it was with a sad tone, of people they lost from among their number. I asked, but they waved me off, presumably because they would rather not speak about it with a stranger. With that, I left them to their own devices for the night.

Golda was exalted because orange thylacine on violet is a crime. +9586
Almandite was exalted because I can see his gembond from the lair view. Do not like. +10265
58587752p.png 58593861p.png
Day 1
7 wrote:
Unlike the prior group, these dragons adhered to the local daylight schedule, nebulous as it was. Only after the sun was visible through the dust storm did I see them emerge from their quarters. The courier was at the doorstep despite the weather, and by mutual agreement two of the group- Stoneface and a nocturne- followed her to locations unknown, though the nocturne's cry of crime waits for no man! was a solid indicator.

Ophan seemed keen on joining. When you're grown, I told him. When you can see what exactly you're putting on the line, I did not. To do so would have been selfish.

Keeper reached level 9.
Andii reached level 7.
20 wrote:
When they returned, the two were quick to rejoin the others to great fanfare. Successful raid on a nearby beastclans settlement according to the courier, who was able to linger for a drink and snack before duty called her away.

How nearby? I had to ask. She only raised her brows at me, before telling me I had little to worry about. Nothing about her words nor her expression was comforting.

Andii, Yachin and Furytongue gained an extra chance.
5 wrote:
What was visible of the sun had scarce disappeared when another new arrival strolled in, a gaoler introducing himself as Firenze, seeker in service of his fluffiness the Icewarden, maybe you've heard of him?

My (admittedly icy) response was forestalled by the previously unassuming tundra yelling Lord Frostbutt can kiss my *** and attempting to tackle him.

Firenze joined the party (at level 7, too) -6300
He was already levelled, serious.

Day 2
3 wrote:
Slow day today- the dust storm seemed to be in full force now, making me almost grateful for the shelter the lair accorded. Much of it was spent shoring up the internal security, and so absorbed was I, that I very nearly missed a dramatic confession from one dragon to another. The couple leaped apart as soon as they realised they were being observed, one flustered and the other seeming more annoyed than anything.

The male- the very same tundra- refused to let me out of his sight before I promised to not reveal this relationship. Being unfamiliar with its nature, or even the reason for secrecy, I agreed out of personal convenience, lest we spend forever standing around. (His name is Yachin. The detail seemed important.)

Martina and Yachin entered a relationship.
11 wrote:
The courier came in during my downtime, a shivering hatchling under her wing. Be good, little one, was all she said before charging back out.

Over the course of a few hours' observation, the hatchling did not speak a word, glancing around blankly and shuffling away from any contact. Any responses to my queries came in the form of a nod or shake of the head. Eventually, I tired of this meaningless exercise and walked away, leaving it to its own devices.

Nihil joined the party. -0
16 wrote:
When the courier departed, the same two dragons from yesterday followed her, the rest of the group opting to stay in the lair. Some choices are more valid than others.

Keeper reached level 10.
Andii reached level 8.

Day 3
10 wrote:
The morning began with a fight, the commotion impossible to ignore. Who is it this time, I demanded of one of the bystanders, a female guardian who only nodded in the direction of the waning fight- Stoneface was no longer in any condition to drag it out, Yachin and his paramour standing over him. Victorious, yes, but deeply aggrieved.

It'd have taken a miracle to save him by that point, I found out in the infirmary later on. When I asked for his name, he scoffed, and used his dying breath to curse me out instead. Nothing new.

Keeper attempted to backstab Yachin, but failed and got mobbed by Yachin and his new GF. +15506
Andii took over as new leader.
Andii reached level 9.
13 wrote:
The courier came by again. No place for a young one, I told her, reminding her of the hatchling she left. She only nodded, but gave no indication she wanted to take it back.

What happened? I asked. Surely she had more leads regarding the whereabouts of its true clan. She shrugged, then tilted her head. I hear a fight.

Said fight cut the conversation short as I excused myself to break it up. When I returned the courier had taken her leave, with nothing indicating she had ever been here.

Andii was nearly overthrown by Yachin. Nearly. Both were sent to their metaphorical rooms to think about their actions.
19 wrote:
Furytongue and Niagara decided to stage a mutiny, storming out on the rest. Certainly, things had gotten interesting overnight.

The hatchling- a skydancer, it was clear now that its feathers grew in proper- attempted to follow them, but was thwarted by an inconveniently placed boulder of a rock. This endeavour yielded a black eye, and an answer to an unasked question.

Furytongue and Niagara left the party to make their own cooler party.
Furytongue reached level 7.
58625784p.png
Day 4
16 wrote:
The courier came in almost earlier than the sun. No earlier than I, unfortunately for her. Firenze was there, as was the nocturne they'd championed the new leader.

Damaged goods. Do I look like a damn charity? I said, shoving the hatchling at her and leaving before she, or I, could say anything (else) we would both regret.

Andii reached level 10.
Firenze reached level 8.
Nihil reached level 6 because I am a forgetful idiot.
12 wrote:
I admit I was in a snit, refusing to acknowledge the dragons' return solely to avoid the courier, only drawn from my quarters by the sense that something was deeply, deeply wrong. The search took me to one of the lowest layers of the lair that were still accessible, where the walls as much metal as they were rock. Three dragons, huddled around a rune embedded in the floor, attempting to destroy it. Firenze was the first to glance up, and at his cue, the other two turned around. The leader and Yachin's partner, wearing matching suspicious expressions.

Stop that, I told him. Firenze only looked at me and sighed, saying more to the others than I, Looks like the curse got you good, huh. That was my only warning before they attacked. Despite being weaker, these dragons had the advantage as I was sorely outnumbered, only capable of shielding myself from their blows.

I do not remember much else. At some point, I must have sustained an injury in the back; it still haunts me for lack of proper healing. I came to only as I found myself staggering out, covered in blood both mine and not, to a far too empty lair.

Martina was exalted. +10286
Andii was exalted. +16440
Firenze was exalted. +12306
Ophan was exalted. +11537
Yachin died of heartbreak. +9444
1 wrote:

Marceline was punted. +9815
Darron was punted. +10472
Nihil was also punted. +0
On account of there not being anything or anyone to actually mutiny against, the mutineers became the main group now. Woo. I believe in you guys.

58598472p.png 58614178p.png 53557078p.png 58707126p.png 58625786p.png 58598473p.png 58598474p.png 58718443p.png
5 wrote:
DESIGNATION: DAYBREAK
CLASS: DRAGON
LEVEL: 1
KNOWN RELATION: NIHIL, BROTHER
BALANCE: -0

HAEL IS A BLOODY BLEEDING HEART IS WHY.
8 wrote:
UPDATE: DAYBREAK
LEVEL: 6
UPDATE: FURYTONGUE
LEVEL: 8

Day 5
3 wrote:
Are you two together-together? was admittedly not the best conversation starter, but I was a little desperate to have someone to talk to.

The male was the first to nod, before sighing and turning to his partner.

Was that why I didn't see you two yesterday? I asked, somewhat cheekily. And the kid. Who definitely wasn't here before.

Actually, about that, the fae said, fins bristling in mild irritation. We were with- She was cut off with a harsh whisper of DON'T SAY HER NAME. followed by a Sorry. in my direction.

Sigh. It's fine.

At that, he looked genuinely apologetic. Given everyone disappeared so suddenly, we can't take any chances. Curse or no. We're... He shook his head. Better to be safe than sorry, yeah?

The Furytongue x Niagara ship has sailed, population me!
8 wrote:
The courier didn't show, although the couple headed out. I assume they had a prior arrangement- it was rare for dragons to move around unaccompanied and in such small numbers.

The kid- not a hatchling by any measure but young nonetheless- he gave me enough of a cold shoulder that I did not bother attempting to acquaint us. Instead, I dug out the cursed object that Thunderstrike brought in, and threw it out without bothering to unwrap it, trying to ignore the gaze on my back. It itches. (Some sort of hatchet, by its shape and weight? Too light for a ridgeback, certainly, but a smaller dragon like a spiral or a nocturne would be more suited to wield it.)

Niagara reached level 7.
Furytongue reached level 9.
12 wrote:
It was a short while before the kid, too, left to seek out the others, presumably out of boredom, leaving me alone with naught but my thoughts. It was a welcome relief when the three of them returned, slightly bruised but none the worse for wear. No sign of the courier.

Daybreak reached level 7.
Niagara reached level 8.
Furytongue reached level 10.

Day 6
11 wrote:
What did I say to you about hatchlings? was the first thing I said to the courier as she came in with yet another. A coatl, its feathers a dusty grey. (So much for avoiding a curse. Superstition dictated pale coatls are bad luck, too.)

The embers of annoyance were clearly still warm on both sides, for she only scoffed at me, then turned to nod towards the guests. You guys get to explain this one, she said, fleeing before more words could be exchanged.

Starshine joined the party. -2100
7 wrote:
I was forced to spend the entire duration babysitting both the hatchling and the dragon- I started referring to him as 'Blue' for his wings as that seemed the only thing that got a reaction greater than a twitch or grunt. Despite all my efforts to the contrary, the former would follow me around like a lost lamb, all the while emitting its kind's grating whistles and screeches, only stopping upon its adoptive (kidnapper?) parents' return.

The skydancer was carrying the fae, as she nursed what looked like a broken wing. She was scratched up, and as I watched, she peeled off the neck wrap she had been wearing up to this point, letting it drop to the ground.

Just a close call, her mate said, tone reassuring- it was unclear whether he was attempting to assuage the fears of his witnesses or his own.

Furytongue reached level 11.
Niagara reached level 9.
Furytongue nearly died but was saved by the second chance.
15 wrote:
Blue, what?!

The skydancer fluffed up his plumage defensively. I said what I said, he muttered, before turning and exiting the room I'd retreated to. I followed him, nerves prickling down my spine. Something felt off about the whole situation, but I could not pinpoint what exactly, not until I saw what had actually happened.

Blue's shaky description of the battle did not prepare me for the sight of the skydancer lying on the ground as his mate repeatedly tearing into him, the light-based attacks forcing me to look away after only a brief moment.

Take the hatchling, I told Blue, making a blind grab for the fae and dragging her away from the body even as she screamed and thrashed, fighting my grip. Surely she would come to regret this later, I thought, right as she broke down sobbing.

Leave me, she said, once the crying jag passed. You reopened your wounds, I pointed out. Not too late to fix you up. He, on the other- I was interrupted by her hitting me with an attack, though I tanked it easily. I said to leave, she said, tone icy as anything, and I obliged.

Niagara didn't put up enough of a fight. +15316
Furytongue died of heartbreak on a technicality, which has me questioning a great many of my life decisions. +17696
Daybreak reached- hang on, I'm calling it, he dies next round.

58593859p.png 58587751p.png
Day 7
8 wrote:
I finally managed to grab ahold of the courier late into the morning, though it wasn't under the circumstances I'd hoped for. Yeah, he's gone, she'd said, upon seeing me.

Gone, as in? I asked her, dreading the worst. To this, she only shrugged, expression sympathetic.

Daybreak didn't make it back. +0
We're officially out of adult dragons. Oops.

58718444p.png
Archive
@kunikida
1dgHJ.gif
considering my latest team just wiped out within the span of one whole irl hour, the whole hatchling vs dragons thing may not be working out as well as hoped. the lair is now officially a hatchie free zone, any stray hatchlings caught will be yeeted [s]off a tall cliff[/s] into the hibden. amended rules: 2. [quote="Old"]There’s a [b]Scandal[/b] afoot. Pick two ready to breed dragons at random and breed them. The babies will join your crime organization when they hatch. Level them to 5 when they come of age. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchie off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered.[/quote] [quote="Updated"][b]Honor amongst thieves.[/b] Pick 2 random dragons. They are now best friends. If one were to be exalted, the best friend takes their place to protect them and is exalted instead.[/quote] 4. [quote="Old"][b]Kids can do crimes too.[/b] Grab the cheapest hatchie off the AH. When it comes of age raise it to level 5.[/quote] [quote="Updated"][b]One of us![/b] Grab the cheapest adult off the AH and level it to 6. If any dragons are level 5 or below raise them to level 6 too.[/quote] 11. [quote="Old"][b]Like taking a baby from… Wait, what?[/b] Add the cheapest hatchling to your gang. Leave them at level 1 when they grow up.[/quote] [quote="Updated"][b]One big happy family.[/b] Add the three most cheap adult dragons as new members to your gang.[/quote]
considering my latest team just wiped out within the span of one whole irl hour, the whole hatchling vs dragons thing may not be working out as well as hoped.

the lair is now officially a hatchie free zone, any stray hatchlings caught will be yeeted off a tall cliff into the hibden.

amended rules:
Old wrote:
There’s a Scandal afoot. Pick two ready to breed dragons at random and breed them. The babies will join your crime organization when they hatch. Level them to 5 when they come of age. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchie off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered.
Updated wrote:
Honor amongst thieves. Pick 2 random dragons. They are now best friends. If one were to be exalted, the best friend takes their place to protect them and is exalted instead.

Old wrote:
Kids can do crimes too. Grab the cheapest hatchie off the AH. When it comes of age raise it to level 5.
Updated wrote:
One of us! Grab the cheapest adult off the AH and level it to 6. If any dragons are level 5 or below raise them to level 6 too.

Old wrote:
Like taking a baby from… Wait, what? Add the cheapest hatchling to your gang. Leave them at level 1 when they grow up.
Updated wrote:
One big happy family. Add the three most cheap adult dragons as new members to your gang.
1dgHJ.gif
Oh my, this is great. X) It is a little thing, but it also makes me smile that you used some of the events that I had in my fodderlocke.

If you continue this, I would love pings!
Oh my, this is great. X) It is a little thing, but it also makes me smile that you used some of the events that I had in my fodderlocke.

If you continue this, I would love pings!
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
This is beautiful. I am 100% doing this at some point :D
This is beautiful. I am 100% doing this at some point :D
I80GO9S.png
1 2