Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] For Glory & Fame
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center]What's that? I'm doing another Pinkerlocke? I'm doing another Pinkerlocke. With the last one, I fell so far behind in the story that it wasn't worth really trying to keep up and there were actually too many dragons. I needed lair space, so it was a good place to end things off. [b][size=7]For Glory and Fame[/size][/b] Many dragons apply to play the game, but only a select few will be chosen by the Game Master. This mysterious dragon selects applicants to enter the arena using unknown criteria and at seemingly random times. Competitors must battle each other in an ever changing treacherous landscape. The last dragon standing wins. What exactly? The prize is always different, but what is guaranteed is riches and worldwide glory and fame.[/center] The challenge has begun! Comments are welcome. If you want to be added to the pinglist, ping me! Do be aware, there will be drama, violence, and injuries as the story progresses. [quote=Contents] [LIST=1] [*] Rules [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2809613/1#post_41962089]The Competitors[/url] [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2809613/1#post_41962112]The Defeated[/url] [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2809613/1#post_41962126]Day Directory[/url] [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2809613/1#post_41962131]Updates & Announcements[/url] [/LIST] [/quote] [b]General rules:[/b] These rules involve some heavy modification from the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1904162/1]original rules[/url]. [LIST] [*]If a dragon faints in the coliseum, they are considered dead and must be removed from the challenge**. Such dragons will be available for free adoption for 24 hours following the post announcing their death. If they aren't adopted, they will be exalted. [*]If a dragon reaches level 25, they win the game immediately. [*]Apparel and familiars gained from coli fights within the challenge will be given to dragons on the team fighting at the time. [*]What I do everyday is determined by what Pinkerton gives me that day. [*]All randomized decisions will be made using [url=https://www.random.org]random.org[/url]. [/LIST] [b]Pinkerton pulls:[/b] [b]Food: [/b] [LIST] [*]Randomly choose three dragons (less if three can't fight) to fight in the coliseum. The venue they are to fight in will be one level / level range below the highest level dragon on the team. (This does not apply if the highest level is 3 or lower or all dragons on the team are the same level / level range.) They remain in this venue the whole time. Using potions, fleeing, and returning to the main menu between battles are allowed. Reloading the coliseum to escape a losing battle is not allowed. How many battles must be fought is determined by the type of food pulled. [LIST] [*]Plants: 10 battles [*]Insects: 20 battles [*]Seafood: 30 battles [*]Meat: 40 battles [/LIST] [/LIST] [b]Trinkets:[/b] [LIST] [*]Write some lore. If time/writer's block won't allow for it, trinket pulls will be used as breaks from the challenge. [/LIST] [b]Familiars:[/b] [LIST] [*]I must buy an adult dragon off the AH who is RTB. The breed and element of the dragon are chosen by RNG. I can't buy a dragon costing more than 15kt. Within these restrictions*, I randomize which page of results to go to and can buy whichever dragon I want from that page. The bought dragon receives the familiar. [/LIST] [u]The following results correspond to the following breeds:[/u] [LIST=1] [*]Banescale [*]Bogsneak [*]Coatl [*]Fae [*]Gaoler [*]Guardian [*]Imperial [*]Mirror [*]Nocturne [*]Pearlcatcher [*]Ridgeback [*]Skydancer [*]Snapper [*]Spiral [*]Tundra [*]Wildclaw [/LIST] [u]The following results correspond to the following elements:[/u] [LIST=1] [*]Earth [*]Fire [*]Wind [*]Water [*]Lightning [*]Ice [*]Light [*]Shadow [*]Nature [*]Plague [*]Arcane [/LIST] [LIST] [*]If I don't have lair space to buy a dragon, I will when I have space to do so. [/LIST] [b]Apparel:[/b] [LIST] [*]Randomly breed two compatible dragons. If this can't be done, it's makeover time! Everyone gets a new piece of apparel. [*]When the nest hatches, I must "flip a coin" for each hatchling. If heads (1), they live, if tails (2), they are dead and will be listed for a week on the AH (free to anyone who asks). Hatchlings that aren't sold / adopted will be exalted. If a nested dragon dies while on a nest, they will be listed for adoption on the day the nest hatches. If I don't have the lair space to hatch a nest, it will be hatched as soon as I have the space. Hatchlings with double or triple colors, Faceted, Multi-Gaze, Goat, or Primal are exempt from the coin flip and I get to choose what I do with them. [*]Any breedings are gameplay only. They will not be included in the writings for the challenge for a multitude of reasons. Instead, all dragons will be of a random element that were chosen to compete. The true elements of these hatched dragons are gameplay only. Hatched dragons with an element other than their gameplay element will be represented by scries with the in lore element. [/LIST] [b]Battle items:[/b] [LIST] [*]Flip a coin. If tails (2), nothing happens. If heads (1), a death streak occurs. [*]For a death streak, randomly select three dragons to enter the coliseum. Venue level / level range is the same as the highest level dragon on the team. They must fight 10 battles. Using potions is allowed. Fleeing and returning to the main menu are not allowed. If a dragon dies in a death streak, once the battle they died in is complete, even if it wasn't the 10th battle, the death streak is over. [/LIST] [b]Materials:[/b] [LIST] [*]Materials take on the effects of another item type. What type they imitate is random. [/LIST] [u]The following results correspond to the following item types:[/u] [LIST=1] [*]Food. Roll again for food type. [*]Trinket [*]Familiar [*]Apparel [*]Battle item [/LIST] [b]Additional rules:[/b] [b]*there can only be one:[/b] in addition to the breed, element, and price restrictions when it comes to buying dragons, if there are any dragons of the element alive and in the challenge of the same element that is rolled, the new dragon can't have the same eye type. For example: I roll light. In the challenge, I have a dragon with Light Uncommon. The new dragon can have any eye type except for Uncommon. If no dragons are listed on the AH meeting all the requirements, this rule is ignored and I can buy a dragon with the same element and eye type as another dragon currently in the challenge. This does not apply to dragons across clans. If one clan has a dragon with Light Uncommon, the other can have one with Light Uncommon as well. [b]Dress your best:[/b] All dragons must wear apparel (except ancients, obviously). When a new dragon joins, they will be given a piece of apparel of my choice from a randomly selected page of my extensive wardrobe. This is also how new pieces will be chosen when there is an apparel pull, but a nest can't be laid. [b]What hatchlings?:[/b] Lorewise, no hatchlings will be part of the challenge. Any dragons hatched from a nest will be treated the same as a dragon joining due to a familiar pull in lore. After all, this a competition revolving around combat and hatchlings can't fight. [b]Dragons are magical:[/b] all dragons in the challenge will have elemental magic at their disposal. [b]It's all in the eyes:[/b] the exact powers a dragon has is determined by eye type as dictated by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2590343#post_2590343]this thread[/url]. For Goat: two random powers except for Primal powers. Only Primals can have those powers. For Glowing: three random powers. For Dark Sclera: one random power of the opposite element (Arcane takes from a random element excluding Arcane itself). For Swirl: No Swirl! I don't like Swirl. Same goes for Innocent. I don't like it, so it's banned too. [b]What canon?:[/b] I may ignore FR canon at my leisure. [b]What monsters?:[/b] In lore, the only enemies are other competitors. Coli battles loosely simulate them fighting each other. [b]Familiars give gifts:[/b] If a familiar bonded to one of these dragons gives a chest from daily bonding, any familiars from those chests are given to other competitors. Any apparel pieces from those chests are given to the dragon the familiar who gave the chest is bonded to. [b]When all is lost, you win!:[/b] When there's only one dragon left in the challenge or they all die, the sole survivor or last to die wins! They get their mystery prize and a new round begins. [b]Who are you?:[/b] Every dragon brought into the arena has a past. As such, they will all be given a randomly generated occupation, 3 positive character traits, and 2 negative character traits. This is just a lore thing and will be used a basis for character building and interactions. [b]Ever changing terrain:[/b] For every pull, a random location will be chosen. This location will either be a location from the world map or a coli venue. For the sake of balance, all coli venues are considered elementarily neutral. Locations from the world map are aligned with their flight. I would list the numbers corresponding to each location, but this post is already long enough. These random locations are used to give a setting for lore and may affect dragons in other ways... [b]**Level and element matter:[/b] When writing lore to go along with food pulls or death streaks and resolving such pulls, the levels of the dragons involved and their elements play a part. If a dragon goes against a dragon who is a higher level than them, it will be more of a struggle for them to win. Same if their element is weak to their opponent's element. If the randomly selected terrain is of an element they are weak to, that will weaken them. If their element matches the terrain, it will make them stronger. All these factors are taken into account not only when writing lore, but when entering the coli as well. Each negative against a given dragon is worth 1 point. Each positive takes away 1 point. The starting point is 1 point. Having less points is better. For example, one of the dragons entering the coli is 1 level behind the other two (+1 point). This dragon is Plague. The other two are Light and Water. Plague is [i]weakest [/i]to Light (+2 points) but [i]strong [/i]against Water (-1 point). The terrain is a location within the Scarred Wasteland (-2 points). That gives a total of 1 point. After the dragons are done in the coli, I will roll for injuries. The points inform their odds. For 1 point, it's 1/10. If they fail the roll, they will be [i]injured[/i]. When an injured dragon enters the coli again, should they fail the roll again, they die. Even dragons that died in the coli roll. If an injured dragon fails the roll, but the dead dragon wins the roll, the injured dragon dies instead. Injuries heal after 5 days unless it is permanent. An injury is permanent if the odds of them being injured were 5/10 or higher.
What's that? I'm doing another Pinkerlocke? I'm doing another Pinkerlocke. With the last one, I fell so far behind in the story that it wasn't worth really trying to keep up and there were actually too many dragons. I needed lair space, so it was a good place to end things off.

For Glory and Fame

Many dragons apply to play the game, but only a select few will be chosen by the Game Master. This mysterious dragon selects applicants to enter the arena using unknown criteria and at seemingly random times. Competitors must battle each other in an ever changing treacherous landscape. The last dragon standing wins. What exactly? The prize is always different, but what is guaranteed is riches and worldwide glory and fame.

The challenge has begun! Comments are welcome. If you want to be added to the pinglist, ping me!

Do be aware, there will be drama, violence, and injuries as the story progresses.

General rules:

These rules involve some heavy modification from the original rules.
  • If a dragon faints in the coliseum, they are considered dead and must be removed from the challenge**. Such dragons will be available for free adoption for 24 hours following the post announcing their death. If they aren't adopted, they will be exalted.
  • If a dragon reaches level 25, they win the game immediately.
  • Apparel and familiars gained from coli fights within the challenge will be given to dragons on the team fighting at the time.
  • What I do everyday is determined by what Pinkerton gives me that day.
  • All randomized decisions will be made using random.org.

Pinkerton pulls:

Food:
  • Randomly choose three dragons (less if three can't fight) to fight in the coliseum. The venue they are to fight in will be one level / level range below the highest level dragon on the team. (This does not apply if the highest level is 3 or lower or all dragons on the team are the same level / level range.) They remain in this venue the whole time. Using potions, fleeing, and returning to the main menu between battles are allowed. Reloading the coliseum to escape a losing battle is not allowed. How many battles must be fought is determined by the type of food pulled.
    • Plants: 10 battles
    • Insects: 20 battles
    • Seafood: 30 battles
    • Meat: 40 battles

Trinkets:
  • Write some lore. If time/writer's block won't allow for it, trinket pulls will be used as breaks from the challenge.

Familiars:
  • I must buy an adult dragon off the AH who is RTB. The breed and element of the dragon are chosen by RNG. I can't buy a dragon costing more than 15kt. Within these restrictions*, I randomize which page of results to go to and can buy whichever dragon I want from that page. The bought dragon receives the familiar.

The following results correspond to the following breeds:
  1. Banescale
  2. Bogsneak
  3. Coatl
  4. Fae
  5. Gaoler
  6. Guardian
  7. Imperial
  8. Mirror
  9. Nocturne
  10. Pearlcatcher
  11. Ridgeback
  12. Skydancer
  13. Snapper
  14. Spiral
  15. Tundra
  16. Wildclaw

The following results correspond to the following elements:
  1. Earth
  2. Fire
  3. Wind
  4. Water
  5. Lightning
  6. Ice
  7. Light
  8. Shadow
  9. Nature
  10. Plague
  11. Arcane
  • If I don't have lair space to buy a dragon, I will when I have space to do so.

Apparel:
  • Randomly breed two compatible dragons. If this can't be done, it's makeover time! Everyone gets a new piece of apparel.
  • When the nest hatches, I must "flip a coin" for each hatchling. If heads (1), they live, if tails (2), they are dead and will be listed for a week on the AH (free to anyone who asks). Hatchlings that aren't sold / adopted will be exalted. If a nested dragon dies while on a nest, they will be listed for adoption on the day the nest hatches. If I don't have the lair space to hatch a nest, it will be hatched as soon as I have the space. Hatchlings with double or triple colors, Faceted, Multi-Gaze, Goat, or Primal are exempt from the coin flip and I get to choose what I do with them.
  • Any breedings are gameplay only. They will not be included in the writings for the challenge for a multitude of reasons. Instead, all dragons will be of a random element that were chosen to compete. The true elements of these hatched dragons are gameplay only. Hatched dragons with an element other than their gameplay element will be represented by scries with the in lore element.

Battle items:
  • Flip a coin. If tails (2), nothing happens. If heads (1), a death streak occurs.
  • For a death streak, randomly select three dragons to enter the coliseum. Venue level / level range is the same as the highest level dragon on the team. They must fight 10 battles. Using potions is allowed. Fleeing and returning to the main menu are not allowed. If a dragon dies in a death streak, once the battle they died in is complete, even if it wasn't the 10th battle, the death streak is over.

Materials:
  • Materials take on the effects of another item type. What type they imitate is random.

The following results correspond to the following item types:
  1. Food. Roll again for food type.
  2. Trinket
  3. Familiar
  4. Apparel
  5. Battle item

Additional rules:

*there can only be one: in addition to the breed, element, and price restrictions when it comes to buying dragons, if there are any dragons of the element alive and in the challenge of the same element that is rolled, the new dragon can't have the same eye type. For example: I roll light. In the challenge, I have a dragon with Light Uncommon. The new dragon can have any eye type except for Uncommon. If no dragons are listed on the AH meeting all the requirements, this rule is ignored and I can buy a dragon with the same element and eye type as another dragon currently in the challenge. This does not apply to dragons across clans. If one clan has a dragon with Light Uncommon, the other can have one with Light Uncommon as well.

Dress your best: All dragons must wear apparel (except ancients, obviously). When a new dragon joins, they will be given a piece of apparel of my choice from a randomly selected page of my extensive wardrobe. This is also how new pieces will be chosen when there is an apparel pull, but a nest can't be laid.

What hatchlings?: Lorewise, no hatchlings will be part of the challenge. Any dragons hatched from a nest will be treated the same as a dragon joining due to a familiar pull in lore. After all, this a competition revolving around combat and hatchlings can't fight.

Dragons are magical: all dragons in the challenge will have elemental magic at their disposal.

It's all in the eyes: the exact powers a dragon has is determined by eye type as dictated by this thread. For Goat: two random powers except for Primal powers. Only Primals can have those powers. For Glowing: three random powers. For Dark Sclera: one random power of the opposite element (Arcane takes from a random element excluding Arcane itself). For Swirl: No Swirl! I don't like Swirl. Same goes for Innocent. I don't like it, so it's banned too.

What canon?: I may ignore FR canon at my leisure.

What monsters?: In lore, the only enemies are other competitors. Coli battles loosely simulate them fighting each other.

Familiars give gifts: If a familiar bonded to one of these dragons gives a chest from daily bonding, any familiars from those chests are given to other competitors. Any apparel pieces from those chests are given to the dragon the familiar who gave the chest is bonded to.

When all is lost, you win!: When there's only one dragon left in the challenge or they all die, the sole survivor or last to die wins! They get their mystery prize and a new round begins.

Who are you?: Every dragon brought into the arena has a past. As such, they will all be given a randomly generated occupation, 3 positive character traits, and 2 negative character traits. This is just a lore thing and will be used a basis for character building and interactions.

Ever changing terrain: For every pull, a random location will be chosen. This location will either be a location from the world map or a coli venue. For the sake of balance, all coli venues are considered elementarily neutral. Locations from the world map are aligned with their flight. I would list the numbers corresponding to each location, but this post is already long enough. These random locations are used to give a setting for lore and may affect dragons in other ways...

**Level and element matter: When writing lore to go along with food pulls or death streaks and resolving such pulls, the levels of the dragons involved and their elements play a part. If a dragon goes against a dragon who is a higher level than them, it will be more of a struggle for them to win. Same if their element is weak to their opponent's element. If the randomly selected terrain is of an element they are weak to, that will weaken them. If their element matches the terrain, it will make them stronger. All these factors are taken into account not only when writing lore, but when entering the coli as well.

Each negative against a given dragon is worth 1 point. Each positive takes away 1 point. The starting point is 1 point. Having less points is better. For example, one of the dragons entering the coli is 1 level behind the other two (+1 point). This dragon is Plague. The other two are Light and Water. Plague is weakest to Light (+2 points) but strong against Water (-1 point). The terrain is a location within the Scarred Wasteland (-2 points). That gives a total of 1 point.

After the dragons are done in the coli, I will roll for injuries. The points inform their odds. For 1 point, it's 1/10. If they fail the roll, they will be injured. When an injured dragon enters the coli again, should they fail the roll again, they die. Even dragons that died in the coli roll. If an injured dragon fails the roll, but the dead dragon wins the roll, the injured dragon dies instead. Injuries heal after 5 days unless it is permanent. An injury is permanent if the odds of them being injured were 5/10 or higher.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
[center][b][size=7]The Competitors[/size][/b][/center] [center]Note: Magic descriptions are pulled directly from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2590343/1]this thread[/url].[/center] [center]Status indicates level and whether or not the dragon is injured.[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60315092][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=654593&skin=0&apparel=31973,32997,4788,23034,21814&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Aretha [b]Joined:[/b] Day 73 [b]Status:[/b] Level 5 [b]Occupation:[/b] Journalist [b]Traits:[/b] Cunning, fixed, helpful, honest, faithful [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=clown charger] Alenia [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Ice Rare: "These dragons are feared all over Sornieth, for their ability to raise the bodies of fallen creatures and command them. They can see through the eyes of their creations, which have no will of their own."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61004211][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=751493&skin=0&apparel=13080,25182,29221&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Igo [b]Joined:[/b] Day 104 [b]Status:[/b] Level 7, injured (permanent) [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=luna mith] [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Water Uncommon: "These dragons are able to see events that happened in the past, at the location they are currently in."[/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61279962][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/612800/61279962_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Nekuia [b]Joined:[/b] Day 143 [b]Status:[/b] Level 1 [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Light Rare: "These dragons can turn time back, removing age from an object or being and making it new again."[/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61546328][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/615464/61546328_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Niruin [b]Joined:[/b] Day 157 [b]Status:[/b] Level 1 [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Lightning Uncommon: "These dragons can seemingly speed themselves up, becoming able to move swiftly and drastically improving reaction time."[/center] [code] [columns][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] [b]Joined:[/b] [b]Status:[/b] [b]Familiar:[/b] [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center][/center] [/code]
The Competitors
Note: Magic descriptions are pulled directly from this thread.
Status indicates level and whether or not the dragon is injured.
scry?sdid=654593&skin=0&apparel=31973,32997,4788,23034,21814&xt=dressing.png Name: Aretha
Traits: Cunning, fixed, helpful, honest, faithful
Familiar:
Clown Charger
Alenia
Magic:
Ice Rare: "These dragons are feared all over Sornieth, for their ability to raise the bodies of fallen creatures and command them. They can see through the eyes of their creations, which have no will of their own."
scry?sdid=751493&skin=0&apparel=13080,25182,29221&xt=dressing.png Name: Igo
Familiar:
Luna Mith
Magic:
Water Uncommon: "These dragons are able to see events that happened in the past, at the location they are currently in."
61279962_350.png Name: Nekuia
Familiar: none
Magic:
Light Rare: "These dragons can turn time back, removing age from an object or being and making it new again."
61546328_350.png Name: Niruin
Magic:
Lightning Uncommon: "These dragons can seemingly speed themselves up, becoming able to move swiftly and drastically improving reaction time."
Code:
[columns][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] [b]Joined:[/b] [b]Status:[/b] [b]Familiar:[/b] [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center][/center]
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[center][b][size=7]The Defeated[/size][/b][/center] These dragons have been defeated and are no longer part of the game. [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49457302] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/494574/49457302_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Ahava [b]Joined:[/b] Day 0 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 0 [b]Status:[/b] Level 5; injured [b]Occupation:[/b] Bounty hunter [b]Traits:[/b] Withdrawn, puritanical, profound, quick-witted, placid [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Light Uncommon: "These dragons, alone of all, cannot be deceived or corrupted by any known power. They will see through illusions, resist mind reading, and even if raised as a zombie by an Ice Rare, will keep their own will and freedom."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56720680] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/567207/56720680_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Isi [b]Joined:[/b] Day 16 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 23 [b]Status:[/b] Level 4 [b]Occupation:[/b] Messenger [b]Traits:[/b] Passive, boorish, orderly, objective, stable [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=aer phantom] Yachdiel [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Plague Common: "These dragons can induce disease and decay, and are a terrible foe to have in combat. However, their diseases usually take time to cause symptoms."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59052934][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=541080&skin=0&apparel=20838&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Anaster [b]Joined:[/b] Day 19 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 23 [b]Status:[/b] Level 3 [b]Occupation:[/b] Archer [b]Traits:[/b] Weak, charmless, loyal, flexible, easy-going [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Wind Uncommon: "These dragons can dissolve into an intangible, ghostly form, in which they can float and pass through all solid objects. Doing this will leave behind anything they had been wearing or carrying."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59549833] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=59549833&skin=0&apparel=279,29292,20841&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Luthien [b]Joined:[/b] Day 48 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 60 [b]Status:[/b] Level 3, permanently injured [b]Occupation:[/b] Banker [b]Traits:[/b] Plodding, unfriendly, spontaneous, funny, keen [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=blackwing croaker] Talise [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Earth Unusual: "These dragons can transform objects from one material to another, or later the properties of a material. For example, they could turn a dragon to stone, or turn rocks to diamonds."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59380733] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/593808/59380733_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Glory [b]Joined:[/b] Day 57 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 62 [b]Status:[/b] Level 1 [b]Occupation:[/b] Alchemist [b]Traits:[/b] Touchy, dependent, rational, protective, responsive [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=construction mith] Alouarn [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Fire Uncommon: "These dragons can resist all temperature changes with little to no ill effects, whether hot or cold. The most powerful can easily swim in magma or freezing water."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59429250][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=591704&skin=0&apparel=25195,25050,549&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Rudiger [b]Joined:[/b] Day 32 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 72 [b]Status:[/b] Level 5, injured (heals on day 74) [b]Occupation:[/b] Spy [b]Traits:[/b] Insulting, unfriendly, skillful, obedient, imaginative [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Lightning Unusual: "These dragons can survive indefinitely with neither food, nor drink, nor even rest."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55696221] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55696221&skin=0&apparel=330,21871,27366,32696,8595,10748,30062,32007&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Cebru [b]Joined:[/b] Day 0 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 84 [b]Status:[/b] Level 7 [b]Occupation:[/b] Poet [b]Traits:[/b] Insensitive, neglectful, intelligent, diplomatic, clear-headed [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=chocolate noggle] Matthin [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Lightning Common: "These dragons have power over lightning and electricity, and are able to generate, channel, and direct it. They can shock and electrocute others in combat."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57802599] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=57802599&skin=0&apparel=21807,26275,13082,331,28812,26540,32694,32697,26857&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Veta [b]Joined:[/b] Day 0 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 84 [b]Status:[/b] Level 7 [b]Occupation:[/b] Trader [b]Traits:[/b] Anxious, belligerent, resourceful, passionate, courteous [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=blooming strangler] Joxepa [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Arcane Common: "These dragons' abilities would not be considered impressive alone, but they are used throughout Sornieth whenever magic is needed. They can manipulate magic itself, being able to sense it and its element, strengthen or block any other magic, and enchant objects to contain magical abilities. To enchant an object, another willing dragon who possesses the needed power is required. Alone, an Arcane Common dragon can only create magic-detecting, anti-magic, or magic-strengthening objects."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57216943] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=57216943&skin=0&apparel=15318,28802,387,32700,20831,319,17240,344,10876&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Ediz [b]Joined:[/b] Day 0 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 84 [b]Status:[/b] Level 8 [b]Occupation:[/b] Bar tender [b]Traits:[/b] Boring, rigid, sensitive, determined, shy [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=starry ampelope] Trefor [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Nature Common: "These dragons can control plants and growing things, making them grow, move, or shape themselves."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57738416] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=57738416&skin=0&apparel=276,31070,22411,33529,2855,28801&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Cygol [b]Joined:[/b] Day 17 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 84 [b]Status:[/b] Level 7, injured [b]Occupation:[/b] Hunter [b]Traits:[/b] Arrogant, miserable, persistent, steadfast, optimistic [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Water Common: "These dragons can manipulate water and other fluids, and can shape it and use it to attack. They can also breathe underwater."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59429247][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=591700&skin=0&apparel=24709,2115,2973,10535,12935&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Rendall [b]Joined:[/b] Day 32 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 79 [b]Status:[/b] Level 4, permanently injured [b]Occupation:[/b] Scout [b]Traits:[/b] Fixed, touchy, adaptable, frank, persistent [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Nature Rare: "These dragons can transform themself or another creature into a different species, using a living specimen of the desired creature. However, to make the transformation permanent will usually kill the specimen being used."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59429249][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=591703&skin=0&apparel=21288,315,26630,13842,25032&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Meilyr [b]Joined:[/b] Day 32 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 84 [b]Status:[/b] Level 4, permanently injured [b]Occupation:[/b] Detective [b]Traits:[/b] Artificial, crafty, empathetic, organised, warm [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Nature Rare: "These dragons can transform themself or another creature into a different species, using a living specimen of the desired creature. However, to make the transformation permanent will usually kill the specimen being used."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59786285] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=59786285&skin=0&apparel=28365,432,27205,317,24225&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Vodkan [b]Joined:[/b] Day 43 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 84 [b]Status:[/b] Level 2, permanently injured [b]Occupation:[/b] Mason [b]Traits:[/b] Vengeful, rigid, genuine, conscientious, gentle [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Water Rare: "These dragons can see into the future of a location, creature, or object which they currently are near."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60185706] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=60185706&skin=0&apparel=942,426&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Addavar [b]Joined:[/b] Day 63 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 84 [b]Status:[/b] Level 3 [b]Occupation:[/b] Archivist [b]Traits:[/b] Superficial, hostile, caring, conscientious, balanced [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Shadow Common: "These dragons control darkness and shadows, able to block light, create shade, and blind enemies."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58257722] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=58257722&skin=0&apparel=21828,25052,25048&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Gaelan [b]Joined:[/b] Day 66 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 90 [b]Status:[/b] Level 7 [b]Occupation:[/b] Messenger [b]Traits:[/b] Nasty, wilful, suave, versatile, responsible [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Fire Common: "These dragons can control fire, creating and controlling it. They can use it to great destructive effect, hurling spheres of flame and shaping blazing walls."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58897041] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=58897041&skin=0&apparel=12896&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Valentine [b]Joined:[/b] Day 75 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 84 [b]Status:[/b] Level 5, injured [b]Occupation:[/b] Miner [b]Traits:[/b] Fussy, secretive, unassuming, stable, shy [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=hippalectryon] Megwyn [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Lightning Unusual: "These dragons can survive indefinitely with neither food, nor drink, nor even rest."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60413351][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=654657&skin=0&apparel=32713&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Berianth [b]Joined:[/b] Day 77 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 84 [b]Status:[/b] Level 4, injured [b]Occupation:[/b] Bandit [b]Traits:[/b] Slovenly, offhand, energetic, persistent, responsible [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Wind Rare: "These dragons can teleport themselves and objects or creatures touching them to another location on Sornieth."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58997714] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=58997714&skin=0&apparel=11506&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Chevalix [b]Joined:[/b] Day 82 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 84 [b]Status:[/b] Level 4, injured [b]Occupation:[/b] Teacher [b]Traits:[/b] Boastful, moody, self-disciplined, accessible, straightforward [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Earth Faceted: "These dragons can faintly hear the history of an object- where and what it had once been, what it had been used for, who had it. This ability can be difficult to use; objects don't have senses, so listening through them can be odd, to say the least."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52538839] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52538839&skin=0&apparel=32979,25181,367,31975,32410,21868,23020,305,27364&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Xylant [b]Joined:[/b] Day 0 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 106 [b]Status:[/b] level 9 [b]Occupation:[/b] Nurse [b]Traits:[/b] Truculent, sly, disciplined, moderate, compassionate [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=bamboo phytocat] Ricneiros [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Water Uncommon: "These dragons are able to see events that happened in the past, at the location they are currently in."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53642928] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53642928&skin=0&apparel=273,286,12899,3285,3623,12906,25182,13832&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Numen [b]Joined:[/b] Day 13 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 106 [b]Status:[/b] Level 7; permanently injured [b]Occupation:[/b] Actor [b]Traits:[/b] Miserable, aimless, accessible, confident, faithful [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=strawberry noggle] Areskynna [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Ice Common: "These dragons can manipulate and create ice and frost. They can freeze liquids, cool areas, and use ice to attack their enemies."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58655985] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=58655985&skin=0&apparel=5910,26534,23019,26535,2967,2852,20837,8812&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Shyrza [b]Joined:[/b] Day 22 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 106 [b]Status:[/b] Level 8 [b]Occupation:[/b] Guard [b]Traits:[/b] Cruel, thoughtless, protective, patient, amusing [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=blueridge greatshell] Phenteo [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Nature Unusual: "These dragons can heal other creatures from any damage, even being able to restore lost limbs. However, they cannot heal themselves."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61090241][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=751505&skin=0&apparel=28788,435,13832&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Pirjo [b]Joined:[/b] Day 106 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 127 [b]Status:[/b] Level 5, injured (permanent) [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Lightning Rare: "These dragons can predict and control the weather, guiding storms away from home or lightning bolts to the lairs of enemies."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60315093][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=654620&skin=0&apparel=20838,13791,21872,9215&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Kileth [b]Joined:[/b] Day 73 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 133 [b]Status:[/b] Level 8 [b]Occupation:[/b] Trader [b]Traits:[/b] Inconsiderate, weak, empathetic, intelligent, secure [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=ruby webwing] Lyani [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Ice Uncommon: "These dragons cannot do much alone, but when helped by another magical creature or object, they can directly bind enchantments to dragons and living creatures. This ability is used to great effect to prevent prisoners from leaving, lest ice encase their limbs."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60413348][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=654642&skin=0&apparel=3118,25048,31984,29001&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Yaakov [b]Joined:[/b] Day 77 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 133 [b]Status:[/b] Level 7 [b]Occupation:[/b] Surgeon [b]Traits:[/b] Petulant, over-emotional, steadfast, relaxed, courageous [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=Coral Basilisk] Talfan [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Wind Common: "These dragons can manipulate the movement of air and wind, and can use it to fly quickly and accurately, or move objects."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60614064] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=60614064&skin=0&apparel=14888,26275,11516&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Surasa [b]Joined:[/b] Day 85 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 133 [b]Status:[/b] Level 6 [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=primrose mith] [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Plague Uncommon: "These dragons can cleanse objects or creatures of contamination, wiping out diseases and rot."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60042177][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=623576&skin=0&apparel=653,1865,21239,20550,20833&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Flemion [b]Joined:[/b] Day 63 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 136 [b]Status:[/b] Level 9, permanently injured [b]Occupation:[/b] Archaeologist [b]Traits:[/b] Boorish, dogmatic, stoic, amicable, precise [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Shadow Common: "These dragons control darkness and shadows, able to block light, create shade, and blind enemies."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60614064] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/606141/60614064_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Surasa [b]Joined:[/b] Day 85 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 133 [b]Status:[/b] Level 7 [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=primrose mith] [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Plague Uncommon: "These dragons can cleanse objects or creatures of contamination, wiping out diseases and rot."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60980074] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=60980074&skin=0&apparel=386,1864,32704,276,12935&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Ynfry [b]Joined:[/b] Day 99 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 142 [b]Status:[/b] Level 4, injured (permanent) [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Plague Common: "These dragons can induce disease and decay, and are a terrible foe to have in combat. However, their diseases usually take time to cause symptoms."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61004212][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=751498&skin=0&apparel=23081,34254,23029&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Taran [b]Joined:[/b] Day 104 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 136 [b]Status:[/b] Level 3, injured (permanent) [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Water Common: "These dragons can manipulate water and other fluids, and can shape it and use it to attack. They can also breathe underwater."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59143579] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=59143579&skin=0&apparel=29292,26884&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Orser [b]Joined:[/b] Day 123 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 140 [b]Status:[/b] Level 1 [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=windcarve bladedancer] [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Lightning Uncommon: "These dragons can seemingly speed themselves up, becoming able to move swiftly and drastically improving reaction time."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61575680] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=61575680&skin=0&apparel=464&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Durzo [b]Joined:[/b] Day 128 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 141 [b]Status:[/b] Level 1 [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Light Common: "These dragons can manipulate light itself, creating it and guiding it. They can pierce through the deepest fog, and use a spectrum of colors."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58467636] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=58467636&skin=0&apparel=18810&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Lochlan [b]Joined:[/b] Day 131 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 136 [b]Status:[/b] Level 1 [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Water Rare: "These dragons can see into the future of a location, creature, or object which they currently are near."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34778038] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=34778038&skin=0&apparel=34238&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Zumli [b]Joined:[/b] Day 135 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 145 [b]Status:[/b] Level 1 [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Ice Common: "These dragons can manipulate and create ice and frost. They can freeze liquids, cool areas, and use ice to attack their enemies."[/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60917259][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=60917259&skin=0&apparel=15874&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Mitri [b]Joined:[/b] Day 147 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 148 [b]Status:[/b] Level 1 [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Nature Common: "These dragons can control plants and growing things, making them grow, move, or shape themselves."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56065425] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56065425&skin=0&apparel=933,20860,6271,32725,8314,17877,10727,12917,281&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Alai [b]Joined:[/b] Day 3 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 156 [b]Status:[/b] Level 7 [b]Occupation:[/b] Farmer [b]Traits:[/b] Petty, enervated, protective, intuitive, invulnerable [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=ragepuff] Mosca [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Fire Unusual: "These dragons control temperature directly, and can quickly superheat small and precise areas. They are a force to be reckoned with in combat, and make stellar blacksmiths."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60042176][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=623557&skin=0&apparel=278,21154,29219,3537,13842,27363,13850,2502,279&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Rolando [b]Joined:[/b] Day 63 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 156 [b]Status:[/b] Level 6 [b]Occupation:[/b] Engineer [b]Traits:[/b] Puritanical, intolerant, gentle, persistent, strong [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Shadow Uncommon: "These dragons can create illusions that alter aspects of how they appear to others, such as their element, color, clothing, or species."[/center] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60614063] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=60614063&skin=0&apparel=32703,444,27143,31970,20835,17240,2761&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] Ruvell [b]Joined:[/b] Day 85 [b]Defeated:[/b] Day 156 [b]Status:[/b] Level 7 [b]Familiar:[/b] none [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center]Plague Common: "These dragons can induce disease and decay, and are a terrible foe to have in combat. However, their diseases usually take time to cause symptoms."[/center] [code] [columns][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] [b]Joined:[/b] [b]Defeated:[/b] [b]Status:[/b] [b]Occupation:[/b] [b]Traits:[/b] [b]Familiar:[/b] [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center][/center] [/code]
The Defeated

These dragons have been defeated and are no longer part of the game.

49457302_350.png
Name: Ahava
Defeated: Day 0
Traits: Withdrawn, puritanical, profound, quick-witted, placid
Magic:
Light Uncommon: "These dragons, alone of all, cannot be deceived or corrupted by any known power. They will see through illusions, resist mind reading, and even if raised as a zombie by an Ice Rare, will keep their own will and freedom."

56720680_350.png
Name: Isi
Defeated: Day 23
Traits: Passive, boorish, orderly, objective, stable
Familiar:
Aer Phantom
Yachdiel
Magic:
Plague Common: "These dragons can induce disease and decay, and are a terrible foe to have in combat. However, their diseases usually take time to cause symptoms."
scry?sdid=541080&skin=0&apparel=20838&xt=dressing.png Name: Anaster
Defeated: Day 23
Traits: Weak, charmless, loyal, flexible, easy-going
Magic:
Wind Uncommon: "These dragons can dissolve into an intangible, ghostly form, in which they can float and pass through all solid objects. Doing this will leave behind anything they had been wearing or carrying."

dragon?did=59549833&skin=0&apparel=279,29292,20841&xt=dressing.png
Name: Luthien
Defeated: Day 60
Traits: Plodding, unfriendly, spontaneous, funny, keen
Familiar:
Blackwing Croaker
Talise
Magic:
Earth Unusual: "These dragons can transform objects from one material to another, or later the properties of a material. For example, they could turn a dragon to stone, or turn rocks to diamonds."

59380733_350.png
Name: Glory
Defeated: Day 62
Traits: Touchy, dependent, rational, protective, responsive
Familiar:
Construction Mith
Alouarn
Magic:
Fire Uncommon: "These dragons can resist all temperature changes with little to no ill effects, whether hot or cold. The most powerful can easily swim in magma or freezing water."
scry?sdid=591704&skin=0&apparel=25195,25050,549&xt=dressing.png Name: Rudiger
Defeated: Day 72
Traits: Insulting, unfriendly, skillful, obedient, imaginative
Magic:
Lightning Unusual: "These dragons can survive indefinitely with neither food, nor drink, nor even rest."

dragon?did=55696221&skin=0&apparel=330,21871,27366,32696,8595,10748,30062,32007&xt=dressing.png
Name: Cebru
Defeated: Day 84
Traits: Insensitive, neglectful, intelligent, diplomatic, clear-headed
Familiar:
Chocolate Noggle
Matthin
Magic:
Lightning Common: "These dragons have power over lightning and electricity, and are able to generate, channel, and direct it. They can shock and electrocute others in combat."

dragon?did=57802599&skin=0&apparel=21807,26275,13082,331,28812,26540,32694,32697,26857&xt=dressing.png
Name: Veta
Traits: Anxious, belligerent, resourceful, passionate, courteous
Familiar:
Blooming Strangler
Joxepa
Magic:
Arcane Common: "These dragons' abilities would not be considered impressive alone, but they are used throughout Sornieth whenever magic is needed. They can manipulate magic itself, being able to sense it and its element, strengthen or block any other magic, and enchant objects to contain magical abilities. To enchant an object, another willing dragon who possesses the needed power is required. Alone, an Arcane Common dragon can only create magic-detecting, anti-magic, or magic-strengthening objects."

dragon?did=57216943&skin=0&apparel=15318,28802,387,32700,20831,319,17240,344,10876&xt=dressing.png
Name: Ediz
Traits: Boring, rigid, sensitive, determined, shy
Familiar:
Starry Ampelope
Trefor
Magic:
Nature Common: "These dragons can control plants and growing things, making them grow, move, or shape themselves."

dragon?did=57738416&skin=0&apparel=276,31070,22411,33529,2855,28801&xt=dressing.png
Name: Cygol
Traits: Arrogant, miserable, persistent, steadfast, optimistic
Magic:
Water Common: "These dragons can manipulate water and other fluids, and can shape it and use it to attack. They can also breathe underwater."
scry?sdid=591700&skin=0&apparel=24709,2115,2973,10535,12935&xt=dressing.png Name: Rendall
Defeated: Day 79
Traits: Fixed, touchy, adaptable, frank, persistent
Magic:
Nature Rare: "These dragons can transform themself or another creature into a different species, using a living specimen of the desired creature. However, to make the transformation permanent will usually kill the specimen being used."
scry?sdid=591703&skin=0&apparel=21288,315,26630,13842,25032&xt=dressing.png Name: Meilyr
Traits: Artificial, crafty, empathetic, organised, warm
Magic:
Nature Rare: "These dragons can transform themself or another creature into a different species, using a living specimen of the desired creature. However, to make the transformation permanent will usually kill the specimen being used."

dragon?did=59786285&skin=0&apparel=28365,432,27205,317,24225&xt=dressing.png
Name: Vodkan
Traits: Vengeful, rigid, genuine, conscientious, gentle
Magic:
Water Rare: "These dragons can see into the future of a location, creature, or object which they currently are near."

dragon?did=60185706&skin=0&apparel=942,426&xt=dressing.png
Name: Addavar
Traits: Superficial, hostile, caring, conscientious, balanced
Magic:
Shadow Common: "These dragons control darkness and shadows, able to block light, create shade, and blind enemies."

dragon?did=58257722&skin=0&apparel=21828,25052,25048&xt=dressing.png
Name: Gaelan
Defeated: Day 90
Traits: Nasty, wilful, suave, versatile, responsible
Magic:
Fire Common: "These dragons can control fire, creating and controlling it. They can use it to great destructive effect, hurling spheres of flame and shaping blazing walls."

dragon?did=58897041&skin=0&apparel=12896&xt=dressing.png
Name: Valentine
Traits: Fussy, secretive, unassuming, stable, shy
Familiar:
Hippalectryon
Megwyn
Magic:
Lightning Unusual: "These dragons can survive indefinitely with neither food, nor drink, nor even rest."
scry?sdid=654657&skin=0&apparel=32713&xt=dressing.png Name: Berianth
Traits: Slovenly, offhand, energetic, persistent, responsible
Magic:
Wind Rare: "These dragons can teleport themselves and objects or creatures touching them to another location on Sornieth."

dragon?did=58997714&skin=0&apparel=11506&xt=dressing.png
Name: Chevalix
Traits: Boastful, moody, self-disciplined, accessible, straightforward
Magic:
Earth Faceted: "These dragons can faintly hear the history of an object- where and what it had once been, what it had been used for, who had it. This ability can be difficult to use; objects don't have senses, so listening through them can be odd, to say the least."

dragon?did=52538839&skin=0&apparel=32979,25181,367,31975,32410,21868,23020,305,27364&xt=dressing.png
Name: Xylant
Defeated: Day 106
Traits: Truculent, sly, disciplined, moderate, compassionate
Familiar:
Bamboo Phytocat
Ricneiros
Magic:
Water Uncommon: "These dragons are able to see events that happened in the past, at the location they are currently in."

dragon?did=53642928&skin=0&apparel=273,286,12899,3285,3623,12906,25182,13832&xt=dressing.png
Name: Numen
Traits: Miserable, aimless, accessible, confident, faithful
Familiar:
Strawberry Noggle
Areskynna
Magic:
Ice Common: "These dragons can manipulate and create ice and frost. They can freeze liquids, cool areas, and use ice to attack their enemies."

dragon?did=58655985&skin=0&apparel=5910,26534,23019,26535,2967,2852,20837,8812&xt=dressing.png
Name: Shyrza
Traits: Cruel, thoughtless, protective, patient, amusing
Familiar:
Blueridge Greatshell
Phenteo
Magic:
Nature Unusual: "These dragons can heal other creatures from any damage, even being able to restore lost limbs. However, they cannot heal themselves."
scry?sdid=751505&skin=0&apparel=28788,435,13832&xt=dressing.png Name: Pirjo
Defeated: Day 127
Magic:
Lightning Rare: "These dragons can predict and control the weather, guiding storms away from home or lightning bolts to the lairs of enemies."
scry?sdid=654620&skin=0&apparel=20838,13791,21872,9215&xt=dressing.png Name: Kileth
Defeated: Day 133
Traits: Inconsiderate, weak, empathetic, intelligent, secure
Familiar:
Ruby Webwing
Lyani
Magic:
Ice Uncommon: "These dragons cannot do much alone, but when helped by another magical creature or object, they can directly bind enchantments to dragons and living creatures. This ability is used to great effect to prevent prisoners from leaving, lest ice encase their limbs."
scry?sdid=654642&skin=0&apparel=3118,25048,31984,29001&xt=dressing.png Name: Yaakov
Traits: Petulant, over-emotional, steadfast, relaxed, courageous
Familiar:
Coral Basilisk
Talfan
Magic:
Wind Common: "These dragons can manipulate the movement of air and wind, and can use it to fly quickly and accurately, or move objects."

dragon?did=60614064&skin=0&apparel=14888,26275,11516&xt=dressing.png
Name: Surasa
Familiar:
Primrose Mith
Magic:
Plague Uncommon: "These dragons can cleanse objects or creatures of contamination, wiping out diseases and rot."
scry?sdid=623576&skin=0&apparel=653,1865,21239,20550,20833&xt=dressing.png Name: Flemion
Defeated: Day 136
Traits: Boorish, dogmatic, stoic, amicable, precise
Magic:
Shadow Common: "These dragons control darkness and shadows, able to block light, create shade, and blind enemies."

60614064_350.png
Name: Surasa
Familiar:
Primrose Mith
Magic:
Plague Uncommon: "These dragons can cleanse objects or creatures of contamination, wiping out diseases and rot."

dragon?did=60980074&skin=0&apparel=386,1864,32704,276,12935&xt=dressing.png
Name: Ynfry
Defeated: Day 142
Magic:
Plague Common: "These dragons can induce disease and decay, and are a terrible foe to have in combat. However, their diseases usually take time to cause symptoms."
scry?sdid=751498&skin=0&apparel=23081,34254,23029&xt=dressing.png Name: Taran
Magic:
Water Common: "These dragons can manipulate water and other fluids, and can shape it and use it to attack. They can also breathe underwater."

dragon?did=59143579&skin=0&apparel=29292,26884&xt=dressing.png
Name: Orser
Defeated: Day 140
Familiar:
Windcarve Bladedancer
Magic:
Lightning Uncommon: "These dragons can seemingly speed themselves up, becoming able to move swiftly and drastically improving reaction time."

dragon?did=61575680&skin=0&apparel=464&xt=dressing.png
Name: Durzo
Defeated: Day 141
Magic:
Light Common: "These dragons can manipulate light itself, creating it and guiding it. They can pierce through the deepest fog, and use a spectrum of colors."

dragon?did=58467636&skin=0&apparel=18810&xt=dressing.png
Name: Lochlan
Magic:
Water Rare: "These dragons can see into the future of a location, creature, or object which they currently are near."

dragon?did=34778038&skin=0&apparel=34238&xt=dressing.png
Name: Zumli
Defeated: Day 145
Magic:
Ice Common: "These dragons can manipulate and create ice and frost. They can freeze liquids, cool areas, and use ice to attack their enemies."
dragon?did=60917259&skin=0&apparel=15874&xt=dressing.png Name: Mitri
Defeated: Day 148
Magic:
Nature Common: "These dragons can control plants and growing things, making them grow, move, or shape themselves."

dragon?did=56065425&skin=0&apparel=933,20860,6271,32725,8314,17877,10727,12917,281&xt=dressing.png
Name: Alai
Defeated: Day 156
Traits: Petty, enervated, protective, intuitive, invulnerable
Familiar:
Ragepuff
Mosca
Magic:
Fire Unusual: "These dragons control temperature directly, and can quickly superheat small and precise areas. They are a force to be reckoned with in combat, and make stellar blacksmiths."
scry?sdid=623557&skin=0&apparel=278,21154,29219,3537,13842,27363,13850,2502,279&xt=dressing.png Name: Rolando
Traits: Puritanical, intolerant, gentle, persistent, strong
Magic:
Shadow Uncommon: "These dragons can create illusions that alter aspects of how they appear to others, such as their element, color, clothing, or species."

dragon?did=60614063&skin=0&apparel=32703,444,27143,31970,20835,17240,2761&xt=dressing.png
Name: Ruvell
Magic:
Code:
[columns][nextcol][b]Name:[/b] [b]Joined:[/b] [b]Defeated:[/b] [b]Status:[/b] [b]Occupation:[/b] [b]Traits:[/b] [b]Familiar:[/b] [/columns] [center][b]Magic:[/b][/center] [center][/center]
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
Day Directory
Pinglist:
Quote:
Day 0
Day Directory
Pinglist:
Quote:
Day 0
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[center][b][size=7]Updates & Announcements[/size][/b][/center] [quote][/quote]
Updates & Announcements
Quote:
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[center][center][b]Day 0[/b][/center] [center]In the time between my last Pinkerlocke ending and this one beginning, I did track my pulls. Now I'm going to catch up on them. This rapidfire going through pulls post will all be considered "Day 0".[/center] [item=long form poetry] Lore It's late and I'm tired. No lore today. [item=prehnite] Roll 3: familiar: new dragon Alright. I rolled 10 and 11, so need to get an Arcane Pearlcatcher. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57802599] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/578026/57802599_350.png[/img] [/url] Done. [item=banded Ironstone] Roll 2: trinket: lore No lore. [item=hematite] Roll 5: battle item: roll 1: death streak Hahahahahaaaa. Great. Let's do this. Now I actually need to roll for a location. It's... [b]Sandswept Delta. So, neutral terrain.[/b] Entering the coli are... Ahava (level 1), Veta (level 1), and Cebru (level 1) to the Training Fields. Everyone made it and are now level 3! But we're not done yet. Time to tally points and roll for injuries. [b]Ahava (Light; level 3)[/b] 4 points. Weak to Arcane (+1), weakest to Lightning (+2). Roll 5: [b]nothing happens[/b] [b]Veta (Arcane; level 3)[/b] -3 points. Strong against Light (-1), strongest against Lightning (-2). No need to roll. [b]Nothing happens[/b] [b]Cebru (Lightning; level 3)[/b] 1 point. Strongest against Light (-2), weakest to Arcane (+2). Roll 3: [b]nothing happens[/b] [item=venomous fly] 20 battles Terrain: [b]Tempest Spire. Lightning terrain.[/b] Entering the coli now are... Ahava (level 3), Cebru (level 3), and Xylant (level 1) to the Training Fields. [b]Notable drops:[/b] [item=gust slash][item=diseased might fragment][item=leafy pack] Ahava and Cebru are now level 4. Xylant is now level 3. [b]Ahava (Light; level 4)[/b] 4 points. Weakest to Lightning (+4), 4>3 (-1). Roll 2: [b]injured[/b] [b]Cebru (Lightning; level 4)[/b] -5 points. Strongest against Light (-2), strong against Water (-1), Lightning terrain (-2), 4>3 (-1). No need to roll. [b]Nothing happens[/b] [b]Xylant (Water; level 3)[/b] 4 points. Weak to Lightning (+2), 3<4 (+1). Roll 8: [b]nothing happens[/b] [item=lump of clay] Roll 2: trinket: lore No lore [item=starry ampelope] New dragon I rolled 9 and 9, so need to get a Nature Nocturne. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57216943] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/572170/57216943_350.png[/img] [/url] Tada. [item=brent goose] 40 battles Terrain: [b]The Shattered Plain. Earth terrain.[/b] And for the final venture into the coli tonight... Veta (level 3), Cebru (level 4), and, Ahava (level 4) to the Training Fields. [b]Notable drops:[/b] [item=meditate] Veta is now level 4. Cebru and Ahava are level 5. [b]Veta (Arcane; level 4)[/b] 0 points Strongest against Lightning (-2), strong against (-1), weak to Earth terrain (+1), 4<5 (+1) No need to roll. [b]Nothing happens[/b] [b]Cebru (Lightning; level 5)[/b] 1 point Strongest against Light (-2), weakest against Arcane (+2), weak to Earth terrain (+1), 5>4 (-1) Roll 2: [b]nothing happens[/b] [b]Ahava (Light; level 5; injured)[/b] 3 points Weakest to Lightning (+2), weak to Arcane (+1), 5>4 (-1) Roll 2: [b]dead[/b] Ahava died before the challenge even truly began! Wow. Welp, that's just how it is. Thems the breaks. I'll update the dragon info tomorrow.[/center]
Day 0
In the time between my last Pinkerlocke ending and this one beginning, I did track my pulls. Now I'm going to catch up on them. This rapidfire going through pulls post will all be considered "Day 0".

Long Form Poetry

Lore

It's late and I'm tired. No lore today.

Prehnite

Roll 3: familiar: new dragon

Alright. I rolled 10 and 11, so need to get an Arcane Pearlcatcher.

57802599_350.png

Done.

Banded Ironstone

Roll 2: trinket: lore

No lore.

Hematite

Roll 5: battle item: roll 1: death streak

Hahahahahaaaa. Great. Let's do this.

Now I actually need to roll for a location.

It's... Sandswept Delta. So, neutral terrain.

Entering the coli are... Ahava (level 1), Veta (level 1), and Cebru (level 1) to the Training Fields.

Everyone made it and are now level 3!

But we're not done yet. Time to tally points and roll for injuries.

Ahava (Light; level 3)
4 points.
Weak to Arcane (+1), weakest to Lightning (+2).
Roll 5: nothing happens

Veta (Arcane; level 3)
-3 points.
Strong against Light (-1), strongest against Lightning (-2).
No need to roll. Nothing happens

Cebru (Lightning; level 3)
1 point.
Strongest against Light (-2), weakest to Arcane (+2).
Roll 3: nothing happens

Venomous Fly

20 battles

Terrain: Tempest Spire. Lightning terrain.

Entering the coli now are... Ahava (level 3), Cebru (level 3), and Xylant (level 1) to the Training Fields.

Notable drops:

Gust Slash Diseased Might Fragment Leafy Pack

Ahava and Cebru are now level 4. Xylant is now level 3.

Ahava (Light; level 4)
4 points.
Weakest to Lightning (+4), 4>3 (-1).
Roll 2: injured

Cebru (Lightning; level 4)
-5 points.
Strongest against Light (-2), strong against Water (-1), Lightning terrain (-2), 4>3 (-1).

Xylant (Water; level 3)
4 points.
Weak to Lightning (+2), 3<4 (+1).
Roll 8: nothing happens

Lump of Clay

No lore

Starry Ampelope

New dragon

I rolled 9 and 9, so need to get a Nature Nocturne.

57216943_350.png

Tada.

Brent Goose

40 battles

Terrain: The Shattered Plain. Earth terrain.

And for the final venture into the coli tonight... Veta (level 3), Cebru (level 4), and, Ahava (level 4) to the Training Fields.

Notable drops:

Meditate

Veta is now level 4. Cebru and Ahava are level 5.

Veta (Arcane; level 4)
0 points
Strongest against Lightning (-2), strong against (-1), weak to Earth terrain (+1), 4<5 (+1)

Cebru (Lightning; level 5)
1 point
Strongest against Light (-2), weakest against Arcane (+2), weak to Earth terrain (+1), 5>4 (-1)
Roll 2: nothing happens

Ahava (Light; level 5; injured)
3 points
Weakest to Lightning (+2), weak to Arcane (+1), 5>4 (-1)
Roll 2: dead

Ahava died before the challenge even truly began! Wow. Welp, that's just how it is. Thems the breaks. I'll update the dragon info tomorrow.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[center][b]Day 1[/b] [item=serrated pilco shell] Roll 2: trinket: lore Perfect! The time had come. After a brief hiatus, word was out. The Game was back. It was time to start a new round. Monitors belonging to avid fans began to buzz as news reached them. 5 new competitors would begin the round. No one knew how many more would be added over the course of the game. Only one thing was certain: only one dragon would survive. As soon as the competitors stepped into the views of cameras hidden throughout the arena, bets on who would win and how long a given dragon would last started rolling in. The arena was a strange and secluded place. The technology used to perfectly mimic landscapes from across Sornieth in a simulation indistinguishable from the real thing was known only to the small group of dragons who ran the game and they wouldn't share their secrets. The competitors were all very confused at first. They'd applied to join the game ages ago, but of course, had now mostly forgotten about it. That's how it always was. No one ever knew if they'd be chosen and if they were, when they'd be summoned was another question entirely. They were just teleported there with no forewarning into the interior of an expansive white dome. "Welcome to the Game. You lucky 5 have been selected to begin the next round. Here, in this arena with changing terrain, you must fight each other to survive. You will be challenged not only by each other, but by your surroundings as well. When only one dragon is left, that dragon wins. The only way to leave the arena is to be defeated. You may forfeit or admit defeat at any time by activating the chip on your clothing, but know that if you do you will be permanently disqualified and unable to rejoin the game or win the prize money, fame, and other rewards. The chip will also activate if you are extremely injured or otherwise extremely unwell. We don't want competitors to actually die. Do not try to manually activate someone else's chip. Know that we see all that goes on in here and are always watching. Any attempts to cheat are grounds for disqualification. Now, let the Game begin!" When the monologue over hidden speakers was finished, the lights dimmed and ground began to form under the 5 dragons, creating a mesa landcape littered with outcroppings and cliffs and signs of harpy inhabitants. The dragons scattered, each going in a different direction. A while later, the dark Bogsneak with skeletal markings would encounter the orange and green Pearlcatcher. The Bogsneak was confident. He was a trained bounty hunter after all. Surely this Pearlcatcher was no match for him. But he was wrong. He was shocked to find they were both pretty evenly matched, but he counted her fleeing as a victory. Though he knew victory only came when another dragon was truly defeated. But a few hours later, after everyone had made a makeshift camp, he was shocked when the ground beneath him turned to sand and a massive conductor sprung up in the center of the arena. Swirling clouds formed above it as lightning began to strike the metal. The Bogsneak knew he was in trouble and started searching for a better shelter. But before he could find safety, a Nocturne supercharged by the terrain struck him seemingly out of nowhere, sending a very strong shock through his body. But before he could react, the other dragon was already gone. He could feel the burns on his skin from the electricity and knew if he wanted to really heal, he'd have to make do with what was nearby for shelter. Luckily, the rest of the night was uneventful. But by sunrise, the land was shifting again, once again becoming solid, but this time into a scorching barren expanse. The Nocturne and Pearlcatcher were back, fighting each other nearby. Against his better judgement, the Bogsneak joined in, thinking maybe he could take down the Pearlcatcher while she was distracted. He was wrong. The Nocturne's focus went to him and another strong jolt left him down for the count. He admitted defeat and was the first to be disqualified.[/center]
Day 1

Serrated Pilco Shell

Perfect!

The time had come. After a brief hiatus, word was out. The Game was back. It was time to start a new round. Monitors belonging to avid fans began to buzz as news reached them. 5 new competitors would begin the round. No one knew how many more would be added over the course of the game. Only one thing was certain: only one dragon would survive.

As soon as the competitors stepped into the views of cameras hidden throughout the arena, bets on who would win and how long a given dragon would last started rolling in.

The arena was a strange and secluded place. The technology used to perfectly mimic landscapes from across Sornieth in a simulation indistinguishable from the real thing was known only to the small group of dragons who ran the game and they wouldn't share their secrets.

The competitors were all very confused at first. They'd applied to join the game ages ago, but of course, had now mostly forgotten about it. That's how it always was. No one ever knew if they'd be chosen and if they were, when they'd be summoned was another question entirely. They were just teleported there with no forewarning into the interior of an expansive white dome.

"Welcome to the Game. You lucky 5 have been selected to begin the next round. Here, in this arena with changing terrain, you must fight each other to survive. You will be challenged not only by each other, but by your surroundings as well. When only one dragon is left, that dragon wins. The only way to leave the arena is to be defeated. You may forfeit or admit defeat at any time by activating the chip on your clothing, but know that if you do you will be permanently disqualified and unable to rejoin the game or win the prize money, fame, and other rewards. The chip will also activate if you are extremely injured or otherwise extremely unwell. We don't want competitors to actually die. Do not try to manually activate someone else's chip. Know that we see all that goes on in here and are always watching. Any attempts to cheat are grounds for disqualification. Now, let the Game begin!"

When the monologue over hidden speakers was finished, the lights dimmed and ground began to form under the 5 dragons, creating a mesa landcape littered with outcroppings and cliffs and signs of harpy inhabitants. The dragons scattered, each going in a different direction.

A while later, the dark Bogsneak with skeletal markings would encounter the orange and green Pearlcatcher. The Bogsneak was confident. He was a trained bounty hunter after all. Surely this Pearlcatcher was no match for him. But he was wrong. He was shocked to find they were both pretty evenly matched, but he counted her fleeing as a victory. Though he knew victory only came when another dragon was truly defeated.

But a few hours later, after everyone had made a makeshift camp, he was shocked when the ground beneath him turned to sand and a massive conductor sprung up in the center of the arena. Swirling clouds formed above it as lightning began to strike the metal. The Bogsneak knew he was in trouble and started searching for a better shelter.

But before he could find safety, a Nocturne supercharged by the terrain struck him seemingly out of nowhere, sending a very strong shock through his body. But before he could react, the other dragon was already gone. He could feel the burns on his skin from the electricity and knew if he wanted to really heal, he'd have to make do with what was nearby for shelter.

Luckily, the rest of the night was uneventful. But by sunrise, the land was shifting again, once again becoming solid, but this time into a scorching barren expanse.

The Nocturne and Pearlcatcher were back, fighting each other nearby. Against his better judgement, the Bogsneak joined in, thinking maybe he could take down the Pearlcatcher while she was distracted. He was wrong.

The Nocturne's focus went to him and another strong jolt left him down for the count. He admitted defeat and was the first to be disqualified.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
Day 2

Striated Rock

Roll 4: apparel: nesting

This made me realize that maybe the element of the hatchlings shouldn't be random, but the element of the terrain when the nest is laid. So, that's what I'm going with. Today's terrain is...

Starwood Strand, so Arcane.

Who's it gonna be? RNG says... Cebru and Ediz.

They're sitting on a two egg nest.

Since this is the first nesting, I'll get a bit more detailed with what's gonna happen than I normally would.

In lore, the hatchlings will not be related to the parents. In lore, their element will be Arcane. And they won't be considered officially in the challenge until they age up. In lore, they will be considered full fledged adults once they age up and actually enter the challenge and will be given an occupation and traits just like everyone else. On the gameplay side, before aging up, they will be kept in the same lair tab anyway.

This is because I don't want a challenge full of a lot of Plague dragons (at least, in lore). The randomized elements is to help have diversity in lore powers based on element and eye type. And as far as the lore of this story, it wouldn't made sense to throw hatchlings into an arena where everyone is fighting to the (near) death. And since they can't enter the coli and therefore can't die until they age up, it makes sense to wait until they can fight to actually introduce them into the story.
Day 2

Striated Rock

Roll 4: apparel: nesting

This made me realize that maybe the element of the hatchlings shouldn't be random, but the element of the terrain when the nest is laid. So, that's what I'm going with. Today's terrain is...

Starwood Strand, so Arcane.

Who's it gonna be? RNG says... Cebru and Ediz.

They're sitting on a two egg nest.

Since this is the first nesting, I'll get a bit more detailed with what's gonna happen than I normally would.

In lore, the hatchlings will not be related to the parents. In lore, their element will be Arcane. And they won't be considered officially in the challenge until they age up. In lore, they will be considered full fledged adults once they age up and actually enter the challenge and will be given an occupation and traits just like everyone else. On the gameplay side, before aging up, they will be kept in the same lair tab anyway.

This is because I don't want a challenge full of a lot of Plague dragons (at least, in lore). The randomized elements is to help have diversity in lore powers based on element and eye type. And as far as the lore of this story, it wouldn't made sense to throw hatchlings into an arena where everyone is fighting to the (near) death. And since they can't enter the coli and therefore can't die until they age up, it makes sense to wait until they can fight to actually introduce them into the story.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[center][b]Day 3[/b] [item=bluestreaked shell] Roll 3: familiar: new dragon I rolled 3 and 2, so need to get a Fire Coatl. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56065425] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/560655/56065425_350.png[/img] [/url] Alai here was the only one I liked. With that done, since I have time to introduce her now, I will. First, I need to roll for location... Woodland Path. Also, I'm going to be using the dividers made by osiem. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=30450&did=41532333]Dividers are here[/url]. In cases like this, where the lore is taking place in neutral terrain, I will be using the Beastclans divider because that doesn't have an associated element. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=30450&did=41532333][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/2ayg1u07emv426y/beastclanfull.png[/img][/url] The Coatl was confused as her field of crops vanished and was replaced with sprawling wilderness. A sealed envelope sat on the ground in front of her. She curiously opened it and read the letter, needing answers. The letter contained the same information that was announced to the initial 5 competitors when they entered the arena. Using the speakers again to tell her this would alert the others that she'd arrived, plus they'd already heard it. Less confused but still frustrated about the lack of warning, she used her powers to superheat the paper, burning it up before she ventured deeper into the forest. This was her shot at riches. She wasn't going to waste it. Upon finding a sturdy-looking tree, she climbed it and used her perch both as a vantage point and somewhere to launch an ambush if anyone happened to come by.[/center]
Day 3

Bluestreaked Shell

Roll 3: familiar: new dragon

I rolled 3 and 2, so need to get a Fire Coatl.

56065425_350.png

Alai here was the only one I liked.

With that done, since I have time to introduce her now, I will. First, I need to roll for location... Woodland Path.

Also, I'm going to be using the dividers made by osiem. Dividers are here. In cases like this, where the lore is taking place in neutral terrain, I will be using the Beastclans divider because that doesn't have an associated element.

beastclanfull.png

The Coatl was confused as her field of crops vanished and was replaced with sprawling wilderness. A sealed envelope sat on the ground in front of her. She curiously opened it and read the letter, needing answers.

The letter contained the same information that was announced to the initial 5 competitors when they entered the arena. Using the speakers again to tell her this would alert the others that she'd arrived, plus they'd already heard it.

Less confused but still frustrated about the lack of warning, she used her powers to superheat the paper, burning it up before she ventured deeper into the forest. This was her shot at riches. She wasn't going to waste it.

Upon finding a sturdy-looking tree, she climbed it and used her perch both as a vantage point and somewhere to launch an ambush if anyone happened to come by.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
Day 4

Mirage Puffer Spines

First off, terrain... Forum of the Obscured Crescent. Shadow terrain.

Taking part in the death streak are... Ediz (level 1), Xylant (level 3), and Cebru (level 5) to the Woodland Path. Oh boy.

Notable drops:

Bamboo Phytocat

Everyone made it! Ediz is now level 3, almost 4, he's right on the edge. And Xylant is now level 4. And I'm giving her the bamboo phytocat.

But we're not done yet. It's time to roll for injuries.

Ediz (Nature; level 3)
4 points
3<5 (+2), 3<4 (+1)

Xylant (Water; level 4)
2 points
Weak to Lightning (+1), 4<5 (+1), 4>3 (-1)

-3 points
Strong against Water (-1), 5>3 (-2), 5>4 (-1)
No need to roll: nothing happens
Day 4

Mirage Puffer Spines

First off, terrain... Forum of the Obscured Crescent. Shadow terrain.

Taking part in the death streak are... Ediz (level 1), Xylant (level 3), and Cebru (level 5) to the Woodland Path. Oh boy.

Notable drops:

Bamboo Phytocat

Everyone made it! Ediz is now level 3, almost 4, he's right on the edge. And Xylant is now level 4. And I'm giving her the bamboo phytocat.

But we're not done yet. It's time to roll for injuries.

Ediz (Nature; level 3)
4 points
3<5 (+2), 3<4 (+1)

Xylant (Water; level 4)
2 points
Weak to Lightning (+1), 4<5 (+1), 4>3 (-1)

-3 points
Strong against Water (-1), 5>3 (-2), 5>4 (-1)
No need to roll: nothing happens
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12