Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] For Glory & Fame
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][b]Day 70[/b] [item=glass knife] Lore Adding Gaelan, the new Nocturne, to the competitor listing.[/center]
Day 70

Glass Knife

Lore

Adding Gaelan, the new Nocturne, to the competitor listing.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
[Center][B]Day 71[/b] Cebru and Numen got chests from their familiars today. Cebru found an aer phantom is her chest. It's going to Rolando. Numen found a scaleback and a Crimson aviator scarf in his. He keeps the scarf for himself and Flemion gets the scaleback. [Item=marksman's gloves] Terrain: [b]Reedcleft Ascent: Wind terrain[/b] Nesting is possible. This time it's… Xylant and Ediz! They're on a 5 egg nest! Hot damn! Neither of them can get the gloves because their apparel slots are all taken up. I'm giving them to Gaelan, the new guy. [B]Day 72[/b] [Item=Glade Swarmer] 20 battles Terrain: [b]Crystalspine Reaches: Arcane terrain[/b] Fighting today are… Veta (level 5), Rudiger (level 4), and Shyrza (level 5) to the Woodland Path. [B]Notable drops:[/b] [Item=blooming strangler][item=leafy pack] Everyone gained a level. Veta actually has a blooming strangler, so no one gets the familiar. [B]Veta (Arcane, level 6)[/b] 0 points Best against Lightning (-2), weakest to Nature (+2), 6>5 (-1), 6=6 (0) No need to roll: [b]Nothing happens[/b] [B]Rudiger (Lightning, level 5, injured)[/b] 7 points Weakest to Arcane (x2) (+4), 5<6 (x2) (+2) Roll 4: [b]Dead[/b] [B]Shyrza (Nature, level 6)[/b] -2 points Best against Arcane (-2), 6=6 (0), 6>5 (-1) No need to roll: [b]Nothing happens[/b] Rudiger has admitted defeat. 14 competitors remain.[/center]
Day 71

Cebru and Numen got chests from their familiars today. Cebru found an aer phantom is her chest. It's going to Rolando. Numen found a scaleback and a Crimson aviator scarf in his. He keeps the scarf for himself and Flemion gets the scaleback.

Marksman's Gloves

Terrain: Reedcleft Ascent: Wind terrain

Nesting is possible. This time it's… Xylant and Ediz! They're on a 5 egg nest! Hot damn! Neither of them can get the gloves because their apparel slots are all taken up. I'm giving them to Gaelan, the new guy.

Day 72

Glade Swarmer

20 battles

Terrain: Crystalspine Reaches: Arcane terrain

Fighting today are… Veta (level 5), Rudiger (level 4), and Shyrza (level 5) to the Woodland Path.

Notable drops:

Blooming Strangler Leafy Pack

Everyone gained a level. Veta actually has a blooming strangler, so no one gets the familiar.

Veta (Arcane, level 6)
0 points
Best against Lightning (-2), weakest to Nature (+2), 6>5 (-1), 6=6 (0)
No need to roll: Nothing happens

Rudiger (Lightning, level 5, injured)
7 points
Weakest to Arcane (x2) (+4), 5<6 (x2) (+2)
Roll 4: Dead

Shyrza (Nature, level 6)
-2 points
Best against Arcane (-2), 6=6 (0), 6>5 (-1)

Rudiger has admitted defeat. 14 competitors remain.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[center][b]Day 73[/b] The nest with Cebru and Rudiger hatched today. Both hatchlings survived. Here are scries with their in lore elements. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60315092][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=72&bodygene=2&breed=14&element=6&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=141&tertgene=5&winggene=2&wings=73&auth=297a4982291fea4b09caab2b714e6e79eb817662&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60315093][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=120&bodygene=2&breed=14&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=139&tertgene=5&winggene=2&wings=63&auth=0da4419ef0197e1aabda405df0164c9bdbdd9f0a&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Also, Addavar, that XYX Spiral hatchling, aged up today. So, he's a competitor now too. The new competitor count is 15. [item=brilliant healer's slippers] Nesting Nesting is not possible right now. I can give the slipper to... Vodkan or Cygol. Neither have good colors for them, but Vodkan has less apparel, so she gets the slippers. Because nesting is impossible right now, it's time for everyone who has free apparel slots to become more fabulous.[/center]
Day 73

The nest with Cebru and Rudiger hatched today. Both hatchlings survived. Here are scries with their in lore elements.

dragon?age=0&body=72&bodygene=2&breed=14&element=6&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=141&tertgene=5&winggene=2&wings=73&auth=297a4982291fea4b09caab2b714e6e79eb817662&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=120&bodygene=2&breed=14&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=139&tertgene=5&winggene=2&wings=63&auth=0da4419ef0197e1aabda405df0164c9bdbdd9f0a&dummyext=prev.png

Also, Addavar, that XYX Spiral hatchling, aged up today. So, he's a competitor now too. The new competitor count is 15.

Brilliant Healer's Slippers

Nesting

Nesting is not possible right now. I can give the slipper to... Vodkan or Cygol. Neither have good colors for them, but Vodkan has less apparel, so she gets the slippers. Because nesting is impossible right now, it's time for everyone who has free apparel slots to become more fabulous.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[center][b]Day 74[/b] [item=devilsnap] 30 battles Terrain: [b]Sundial Terrace: Light terrain[/b] Fighting today are... Flemion (level 2), Rendall (level 3), and Gaelan (level 1) to the Training Fields. [b]Notable drops:[/b] [item=minor health potion][item=magical acuity fragment] All three are now level 4. [b]Flemion (Shadow, level 4, injured)[/b] 1 point Weak to Light (+1), strong against Fire (-1), 4=4 (x2) (0) Roll 7: [b]Nothing happens[/b] [b]Rendall (Nature, level 4, injured)[/b] 3 points Weakest to Fire (+2), 4=4 (x2) (0) Roll 6: [b]Nothing happens[/b] [b]Gaelan (Fire, level 4)[/b] 0 points Weak to Shadow (+1), strongest against Nature (-2), 4=4 (x2) (0) No need to roll: [b]Nothing happens[/b][/center]
Day 74

Devilsnap

30 battles

Terrain: Sundial Terrace: Light terrain

Fighting today are... Flemion (level 2), Rendall (level 3), and Gaelan (level 1) to the Training Fields.

Notable drops:

Minor Health Potion Magical Acuity Fragment

All three are now level 4.

Flemion (Shadow, level 4, injured)
1 point
Weak to Light (+1), strong against Fire (-1), 4=4 (x2) (0)
Roll 7: Nothing happens

Rendall (Nature, level 4, injured)
3 points
Weakest to Fire (+2), 4=4 (x2) (0)
Roll 6: Nothing happens

Gaelan (Fire, level 4)
0 points
Weak to Shadow (+1), strongest against Nature (-2), 4=4 (x2) (0)
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[center][b]Day 75[/b] [item=hippalectryon] New dragon I'm considering making up some way to purge this group. I think if there are ever 20 competitors, I'm going to do it. Anyway, I rolled 13 and 5, so need to get a Lightning Snapper. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58897041] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588971/58897041_350.png[/img] [/url] Meet Valentine. There are now 16 competitors.[/center]
Day 75

Hippalectryon

New dragon

I'm considering making up some way to purge this group. I think if there are ever 20 competitors, I'm going to do it.

Anyway, I rolled 13 and 5, so need to get a Lightning Snapper.

58897041_350.png

Meet Valentine.

There are now 16 competitors.

Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[center][b]Day 76[/b] [item=behemoth lance] Lore Adding Addavar and Valentine to the competitor listing.[/center]
Day 76

Behemoth Lance

Lore

Adding Addavar and Valentine to the competitor listing.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[center][b]Day 77[/b] The 5-egg nest hatched. Two of the hatchlings were doubles, three weren't. One of those three survived the roll. As for the doubles, I can do as I wish with them. For one of them, I decided to leave it up to a standard roll and they failed, so I've listed that one on the AH with their other non-surviving siblings. The other double, I decided to not roll for and just add to the challenge because I prefer the 2nd double's colors to the 1st one. Like Addavar, if this one dies, I may decide to keep them as a permanent resident. Here are scries of the two surviving hatchlings with their in lore elements. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60413348][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=91&bodygene=12&breed=14&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=146&tertgene=5&winggene=14&wings=97&auth=240f0114dcb1fc589f481704c906db407326b89b&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60413351][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=98&bodygene=12&breed=14&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=98&tertgene=11&winggene=14&wings=74&auth=ed94fc42425c861ee0207d6e4689b9a36b79cbbb&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Also, with these 2 hatchlings being added, there are now 20 dragons in my Pinkerlocke tab. 4 of them are hatchlings. When I reach at least 20 [i]competitors[/i], I intend to purge the Pinkerlocke. How? I will use RNG to roll 1-5. 1=10 battles, 2=20 battles, 3=30 battles, 4=40 battles, 5=50 battles all using death streak rules and the normal post battling rolls. I will keep up a cycle of rolling 1-5 and battling until I am down to at most 10 competitors and then continue on as normal. And finally, onto today's pull. [item=haunting houndskull] Roll 2: Trinket: Lore [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2809613/3#post_42572038]From this fight[/url][/center] [quote=Shyrza] Xylant and I are going our separate ways for now. I was hiding out in this field waiting to ambush someone. And unfortunately, I was the one who was ambushed. This really strong Nocturne came out of nowhere and started shocking me. It hurt, but I managed to scratch her up enough to make her leave. But I guess that may not have been a great deterrent since she flew away from me and right into an Imperial who was wandering by. There was this huge spark and then the Nocturne was just gone and the Imperial was stunned. I actually went back into hiding then. I needed to rest. - Shyrza [/quote] [quote=Cebru] I've been on a roll! Electrocuted a Spiral. He fought back good. I showed him I meant business, but didn't think it was worth sticking around. If I don't get him, someone will. But then there was this Imperial! Flew up, gave her a good smack with the best shock I could muster. Knocked her out cold! - Cebru [/quote] [quote=Vodkan] I honestly don't know what happened. I was wandering while looking into the future. I thought I was safe, but I guess I was looking too far ahead because I was brought into the present by this searing pain in my face. I couldn't move and fell over. When I woke up, my jaw hurt really bad. It could be worse, but I don't think I'll be able to bare trying to bite in a fight. - Vodkan [/quote]
Day 77

The 5-egg nest hatched. Two of the hatchlings were doubles, three weren't. One of those three survived the roll. As for the doubles, I can do as I wish with them. For one of them, I decided to leave it up to a standard roll and they failed, so I've listed that one on the AH with their other non-surviving siblings. The other double, I decided to not roll for and just add to the challenge because I prefer the 2nd double's colors to the 1st one. Like Addavar, if this one dies, I may decide to keep them as a permanent resident.

Here are scries of the two surviving hatchlings with their in lore elements.

dragon?age=0&body=91&bodygene=12&breed=14&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=146&tertgene=5&winggene=14&wings=97&auth=240f0114dcb1fc589f481704c906db407326b89b&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=98&bodygene=12&breed=14&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=98&tertgene=11&winggene=14&wings=74&auth=ed94fc42425c861ee0207d6e4689b9a36b79cbbb&dummyext=prev.png

Also, with these 2 hatchlings being added, there are now 20 dragons in my Pinkerlocke tab. 4 of them are hatchlings. When I reach at least 20 competitors, I intend to purge the Pinkerlocke. How? I will use RNG to roll 1-5. 1=10 battles, 2=20 battles, 3=30 battles, 4=40 battles, 5=50 battles all using death streak rules and the normal post battling rolls. I will keep up a cycle of rolling 1-5 and battling until I am down to at most 10 competitors and then continue on as normal.

And finally, onto today's pull.

Haunting Houndskull

Roll 2: Trinket: Lore

From this fight
Shyrza wrote:
Xylant and I are going our separate ways for now. I was hiding out in this field waiting to ambush someone. And unfortunately, I was the one who was ambushed. This really strong Nocturne came out of nowhere and started shocking me. It hurt, but I managed to scratch her up enough to make her leave. But I guess that may not have been a great deterrent since she flew away from me and right into an Imperial who was wandering by. There was this huge spark and then the Nocturne was just gone and the Imperial was stunned. I actually went back into hiding then. I needed to rest.

- Shyrza
Cebru wrote:
I've been on a roll! Electrocuted a Spiral. He fought back good. I showed him I meant business, but didn't think it was worth sticking around. If I don't get him, someone will. But then there was this Imperial! Flew up, gave her a good smack with the best shock I could muster. Knocked her out cold!

- Cebru
Vodkan wrote:
I honestly don't know what happened. I was wandering while looking into the future. I thought I was safe, but I guess I was looking too far ahead because I was brought into the present by this searing pain in my face. I couldn't move and fell over. When I woke up, my jaw hurt really bad. It could be worse, but I don't think I'll be able to bare trying to bite in a fight.

- Vodkan
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[Center][B]Day 78[/b] [Item=sparkling crayfish] 30 battles Terrain: [b]Emberglow Hearth: Fire terrain[/b] Fighting today are... Xylant (level 6), Cygol (level 4), and Flemion (level 4) to the Woodland Path. [B]Notable drops:[/b] [Item=leafy pack]x3[item=bamboo phytocat][item=meditate] Everyone leveled up. Xylant already has a bamboo phytocat, so no one gets the familiar. [B]Xylant (Water, level 7)[/b] -3 points 7>5 (x2) (-4) No need to roll: [b]Nothing happens[/b] [B]Cygol (Water, level 5)[/b] 3 points 5<7 (+2), 5=5 (0) Roll 9: [b]Nothing happens[/b] [B]Flemion (Shadow, level 5, injured)[/b] 3 points 5<7 (+2), 5=5 (0) Roll 4: [b]Nothing happens[/b][/center]
Day 78

Sparkling Crayfish

30 battles

Terrain: Emberglow Hearth: Fire terrain

Fighting today are... Xylant (level 6), Cygol (level 4), and Flemion (level 4) to the Woodland Path.

Notable drops:

Leafy Pack x3 Bamboo Phytocat Meditate

Everyone leveled up. Xylant already has a bamboo phytocat, so no one gets the familiar.

Xylant (Water, level 7)
-3 points
7>5 (x2) (-4)

Cygol (Water, level 5)
3 points
5<7 (+2), 5=5 (0)
Roll 9: Nothing happens

Flemion (Shadow, level 5, injured)
3 points
5<7 (+2), 5=5 (0)
Roll 4: Nothing happens
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[center][b]Day 79[/b] The two Bogsneaks that hatched several days ago have aged up and are now competitors. [item=ambush] Roll 1: Death streak Terrain: [b]The Wandering Contagion: Plague terrain[/b] Fighting today are... Aretha (level 1), Xylant (level 7), and Rendall (level 4) to the Woodland Path. Aretha is one of the Bogsneaks who aged up today. [b]Notable drops:[/b] [item=leafy pack] Somewhat surprisingly, Aretha survived and is now level 3. [b]Aretha (Ice, level 3)[/b] 5 points Strongest against Water (-2), strong against Nature (-1), 3<7 (+4), 3<4 (+1) Roll 8: [b]Nothing happens[/b] [b]Xylant (Water, level 7)[/b] -3 points Weak to Plague (+1), weakest to Ice (+2), 7>3 (-4), 7>4 (-3) No need to roll: [b]Nothing happens[/b] [b]Rendall (Nature, level 4, injured)[/b] 4 points Weak to Plague (+1), weak to Ice (+1), 4>3 (-1), 4<7 (+3) Roll 1: [b]Defeat[/b] Rendall is out. There are now 17 competitors.[/center]
Day 79

The two Bogsneaks that hatched several days ago have aged up and are now competitors.

Ambush

Roll 1: Death streak

Terrain: The Wandering Contagion: Plague terrain

Fighting today are... Aretha (level 1), Xylant (level 7), and Rendall (level 4) to the Woodland Path.

Aretha is one of the Bogsneaks who aged up today.

Notable drops:

Leafy Pack

Somewhat surprisingly, Aretha survived and is now level 3.

Aretha (Ice, level 3)
5 points
Strongest against Water (-2), strong against Nature (-1), 3<7 (+4), 3<4 (+1)
Roll 8: Nothing happens

Xylant (Water, level 7)
-3 points
Weak to Plague (+1), weakest to Ice (+2), 7>3 (-4), 7>4 (-3)

Rendall (Nature, level 4, injured)
4 points
Weak to Plague (+1), weak to Ice (+1), 4>3 (-1), 4<7 (+3)
Roll 1: Defeat

Rendall is out. There are now 17 competitors.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[center][b]Day 80[/b] [item=jar of side scales] Roll 1: Food: Roll 2: Insect: 20 battles Terrain: [b]Greatwyrm's Breach: Earth terrain[/b] Fighting today are... Cygol (level 5), Addavar (level 1), and Rolando (level 3) to the Training Fields. Addavar is now level 3 and Rolando is now level 4. [b]Cygol (Water, level 5)[/b] -2 points 5>3 (-2), 5>4 (-1) No need to roll: [b]Nothing happens[/b] [b]Addavar (Shadow, level 3)[/b] 4 points 3<5 (+2), 3<4 (+1) Roll 7: [b]Nothing happens[/b] [b]Rolando (Shadow, level 4)[/b] 1 point 4<5 (+1), 4>3 (-1) Roll 1: [b]Injured (temporary), heals on day 85[/b][/center]
Day 80

Jar of Side Scales

Roll 1: Food: Roll 2: Insect: 20 battles

Terrain: Greatwyrm's Breach: Earth terrain

Fighting today are... Cygol (level 5), Addavar (level 1), and Rolando (level 3) to the Training Fields.

Addavar is now level 3 and Rolando is now level 4.

Cygol (Water, level 5)
-2 points
5>3 (-2), 5>4 (-1)

Addavar (Shadow, level 3)
4 points
3<5 (+2), 3<4 (+1)
Roll 7: Nothing happens

Rolando (Shadow, level 4)
1 point
4<5 (+1), 4>3 (-1)
Roll 1: Injured (temporary), heals on day 85