Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] When It's All Over
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[center]Day 93 [item=Wave Sentinel][/center] I took Venom, Faith and Frost to the training fields again and all of them reached level 4 @efilcta @minervamaga
Day 93
Wave Sentinel
I took Venom, Faith and Frost to the training fields again and all of them reached level 4

@efilcta @minervamaga
unknown.png
[center]Day 94 [item=Deepwater Constructor][/center] Sodalis is going to scorched forest with Somnari and Astra everything was going just fine until around halfway through the battles, so Somnari is dead and Astra is gone as of battle 36 (after they both hit level 9). I took Aeterna and Waves to finish up the last few battles Aeterna leveled up once at the very end as well edit: okay astra isn't actually gone for the week bc I forgot she got an immunity during one of the last death streaks @efilcta @minervamaga the first 2 times Somnari died I actually got fairly lucky rolls, although the second time she should've gotten runes... she'll be up for adoption for at least a week
Day 94
Deepwater Constructor
Sodalis is going to scorched forest with Somnari and Astra
everything was going just fine until around halfway through the battles, so Somnari is dead and Astra is gone as of battle 36 (after they both hit level 9). I took Aeterna and Waves to finish up the last few battles
Aeterna leveled up once at the very end as well
edit: okay astra isn't actually gone for the week bc I forgot she got an immunity during one of the last death streaks

@efilcta @minervamaga
the first 2 times Somnari died I actually got fairly lucky rolls, although the second time she should've gotten runes... she'll be up for adoption for at least a week
unknown.png
[center]Day 95 [item=Lesser Shallowshark][/center] Artemis, Venom and Lux (yes, I renamed her again) went to the training fields Venom is now level 5 while the others are at level 4 @efilcta @minervamaga I should probably also add that Somnari's already been adopted
Day 95
Lesser Shallowshark
Artemis, Venom and Lux (yes, I renamed her again) went to the training fields
Venom is now level 5 while the others are at level 4

@efilcta @minervamaga
I should probably also add that Somnari's already been adopted
unknown.png
[center]Day 96 [item=Twitching Leg Bones][/center] Abyss couldn't help but pace back and fourth whenever he was in camp. He was uneasy about how often the group was getting into fights and worried about his charge. It felt like ages since he had last been in Dragonhome and even longer since he visited his charge. As the clan continued their journey, he made plans for when he returned home. For now, it was all the guardian could do. @efilcta @minervamaga I'm mostly just rambling at this point but I went for something with less dialogue because as you know that's basically all I've been doing lately when it comes to writing
Day 96
Twitching Leg Bones
Abyss couldn't help but pace back and fourth whenever he was in camp. He was uneasy about how often the group was getting into fights and worried about his charge.
It felt like ages since he had last been in Dragonhome and even longer since he visited his charge. As the clan continued their journey, he made plans for when he returned home.
For now, it was all the guardian could do.

@efilcta @minervamaga
I'm mostly just rambling at this point but I went for something with less dialogue because as you know that's basically all I've been doing lately when it comes to writing
unknown.png
[center]Day 97 [item=Searing Bunny][/center] Abyss is going to the woodland path with Waves and Venom for a long time and the whole trio gained a level each @efilcta @minervamaga
Day 97
Searing Bunny
Abyss is going to the woodland path with Waves and Venom for a long time
and the whole trio gained a level each

@efilcta @minervamaga
unknown.png
[center]Day 98 [item=Glade Swarmer][/center] Abyss, Waves and Aeterna are going to scorched forest today and Waves died on battle 4... this is gonna be a long night. Venom goes in to replace her and Artermis will take care of her familiar Abyss and Aeterna both died on battle 6. since Abyss was the group leader today and it's late enough as it is, I'm calling it here. @efilcta @minervamaga I do actually have plans of keeping Aeterna around in my own lair, but the other 2 will be up for adoption for a while.
Day 98
Glade Swarmer
Abyss, Waves and Aeterna are going to scorched forest today
and Waves died on battle 4... this is gonna be a long night. Venom goes in to replace her and Artermis will take care of her familiar
Abyss and Aeterna both died on battle 6. since Abyss was the group leader today and it's late enough as it is, I'm calling it here.

@efilcta @minervamaga
I do actually have plans of keeping Aeterna around in my own lair, but the other 2 will be up for adoption for a while.
unknown.png
[center]Day 99 [item=Berserker][/center] another pretty tame one, most marked dragons got extended cooldowns and the new kid has an immunity but that was about it @efilcta @minervamaga
Day 99
Berserker
another pretty tame one, most marked dragons got extended cooldowns and the new kid has an immunity but that was about it

@efilcta @minervamaga
unknown.png
[center]Day 100 [item=Potted Peacevine][/center] Venom felt too exposed in such an open area, the cliffs being the only things able to hide him easily. She knew that she shouldn't be following the patrol group, but something about the dry air and broken ground made him uneasy. "He noticed me out there," the spiral recalled, "I know he was trying to protect us, but I wish there was more I could've done." "So none of them are coming back then," Mist stated. Venom could only nod in response. "What now?" @efilcta @minervamaga
Day 100
Potted Peacevine
Venom felt too exposed in such an open area, the cliffs being the only things able to hide him easily. She knew that she shouldn't be following the patrol group, but something about the dry air and broken ground made him uneasy.
"He noticed me out there," the spiral recalled, "I know he was trying to protect us, but I wish there was more I could've done."
"So none of them are coming back then," Mist stated.
Venom could only nod in response.
"What now?"

@efilcta @minervamaga
unknown.png
[center]Day 101 [item=Nickel Ore][/center] "Faith, are you still in here?" someone called from outside, "look, I know it's probably tough for you, but we just need to keep pushing forward." "We're gonna find a way to get through this." The fae glanced outside and let out a growl. She was too used to seeing everyone she could trust leave for no good reason. Every excuse out there she's heard too many times before. "They're tougher then that, I'm sure they're all still out there somewhere," Venom said as he walked inside, "we will find him." "You still hope this will be better?" Faith finally responded, "we- we shouldn't have followed him here, he put all of us in danger and then just abandons us like everyone else!" "Faith-" The fae flinched away in silence. "Sorry if this is a bad time," another dragon called from outside, "but we're leaving at dawn tomorrow... I'm sorry about what happened out there but it's too dangerous to stay any longer." @efilcta @minervamaga
Day 101
Nickel Ore
"Faith, are you still in here?" someone called from outside, "look, I know it's probably tough for you, but we just need to keep pushing forward."
"We're gonna find a way to get through this."
The fae glanced outside and let out a growl. She was too used to seeing everyone she could trust leave for no good reason. Every excuse out there she's heard too many times before.
"They're tougher then that, I'm sure they're all still out there somewhere," Venom said as he walked inside, "we will find him."
"You still hope this will be better?" Faith finally responded, "we- we shouldn't have followed him here, he put all of us in danger and then just abandons us like everyone else!"
"Faith-"
The fae flinched away in silence.
"Sorry if this is a bad time," another dragon called from outside, "but we're leaving at dawn tomorrow... I'm sorry about what happened out there but it's too dangerous to stay any longer."

@efilcta @minervamaga
unknown.png
[center]Day 102 [item=Ashmane Cat][/center] Lux, Frost and Artemis are going to the woodland path Artemis lost her familiar on the 8th battle the whole trio reached level 6 @efilcta @minervamaga
Day 102
Ashmane Cat
Lux, Frost and Artemis are going to the woodland path
Artemis lost her familiar on the 8th battle
the whole trio reached level 6

@efilcta @minervamaga
unknown.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13