Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Axqu's Long Cyan-Eyed Legacy Challenge
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
these make my day ahahaha but yay for getting a rare gene
these make my day ahahaha but yay for getting a rare gene
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
@Featheredartist @Amaluna @rhapsodicDream @kijauni @Erisna @SakuraDryad @janegodzilla @CobaltMoon @Annoyed @SpaceRobotWifi @Alixe @InkedMyths @Wisecakes @WolfprintsSC @Dragonfire546 @dappledfire @StormFire3105 @quotesnmiracles @Everburn @Tynethyne [u][b]Generation 9:[/b][/u] [i]in a dark dark lair in on a dark dark night, a young mother dragon strains her absolute heart out to pass several eggs. her husband is nearby, pacing, trying not to interfere. egg binding is a very serious condition, he knows. it's especially bad in skydancers, with their lighter bones to account for tighter maneuvers in the sky. if the contractions get bad enough, she could fracture her pelvis, which would likely kill both her and the egg. but interference too early could also be disastrous, leading to a broken egg inside and sepsis. so he paces. wishing there was something he could do to help. "do i need to get the midwife?" he asks for the tenth time. "not yet. not just yet. i can do this." "i'm going to get the midwife." "no! no! i can do this! i can pass it, the contractions are getting bad, i--" at that moment, as if by miracle, the last egg finally passed. mala wept with joy and relief; she was alive, all the eggs were alive, and all was well. "darling, they're miracles," she told him with a bright smile. he nodded, stroking her feathers back from her face. "they're our miracles. they're our bad contraction miracles. we have to name them accordingly." darth ottoman, proud son of chaise and footstool, noble and fierce Dark Lord of Furniture, and now a brand new father in his own right, nodded sagely in agreement. such was the way of things. you don't turn your nose up at a miracle, so as not to seem ungrateful. "my dear sweet mala," he intoned, his sonorous voice a comforting warmth in the darkness of their den, "they will be the worst contractions in all the land. that, i can freely promise."[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63107872][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631079/63107872_350.png[/img][/url] cant is beautiful, in the way many things with hideous names are. no capital, no apostrophe, but a color scheme to delight even the most jaded artist. well, if you like purple and blue. not everyone likes purple and blue. i do, a lot, but thats because i'm the anxious jittery person equivalent of a shaking chihuahua. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63107874][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631079/63107874_350.png[/img][/url] isnt is her own kind of pretty-- moon crystal does cool things that match lightning eyes. more purple. lots of purple. maybe RNGsus is trying to tell me something. what secrets does it hold. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63107875][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631079/63107875_350.png[/img][/url] wont is a lady of mystery. dark. foreboding. fricken purple. pretty, but a weird pretty, like some sort of hecked up vampire elf chick or something. i gotta be honest the green tones of coal are super throwing me off. fricken purple. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63107873][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631079/63107873_350.png[/img][/url] this man is who carries on the line tho. his heck darn fricken purple is on his body, but hes bizarrely colored and just awful. he does have spinner tho. why did he get spinner and not his eldest sister? i dunno man, im asking you. what, you just come in here, demanding i unravel the mysteries of fate? were all just primates on a rapidly heating mudball and you come in here asking why an ugly dragon on a petsite is the one whom fate has blessed with a gene upgrade in lieu of his beautiful sisters??? the universe isnt big enough, and yet is all there is, or maybe not????? time is an illusion life is meaningless i might as well drink ditch runoff and hallucinate a better world in my mind until the amoebas take my brain. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63186013][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631861/63186013_350.png[/img][/url] anyway heres a girl i picked up for five bucks out of the fodder bargain bin and gave the stupidest name my fiance could come up with. she has a good sense of humor.
@Featheredartist @Amaluna @rhapsodicDream @kijauni @Erisna @SakuraDryad @janegodzilla @CobaltMoon @Annoyed @SpaceRobotWifi @Alixe @InkedMyths @Wisecakes @WolfprintsSC @Dragonfire546 @dappledfire @StormFire3105 @quotesnmiracles @Everburn @Tynethyne

Generation 9:

in a dark dark lair in on a dark dark night, a young mother dragon strains her absolute heart out to pass several eggs. her husband is nearby, pacing, trying not to interfere. egg binding is a very serious condition, he knows. it's especially bad in skydancers, with their lighter bones to account for tighter maneuvers in the sky. if the contractions get bad enough, she could fracture her pelvis, which would likely kill both her and the egg. but interference too early could also be disastrous, leading to a broken egg inside and sepsis. so he paces. wishing there was something he could do to help.

"do i need to get the midwife?" he asks for the tenth time.

"not yet. not just yet. i can do this."

"i'm going to get the midwife."

"no! no! i can do this! i can pass it, the contractions are getting bad, i--"

at that moment, as if by miracle, the last egg finally passed. mala wept with joy and relief; she was alive, all the eggs were alive, and all was well.

"darling, they're miracles," she told him with a bright smile.

he nodded, stroking her feathers back from her face.

"they're our miracles. they're our bad contraction miracles. we have to name them accordingly."

darth ottoman, proud son of chaise and footstool, noble and fierce Dark Lord of Furniture, and now a brand new father in his own right, nodded sagely in agreement. such was the way of things. you don't turn your nose up at a miracle, so as not to seem ungrateful. "my dear sweet mala," he intoned, his sonorous voice a comforting warmth in the darkness of their den, "they will be the worst contractions in all the land. that, i can freely promise."

63107872_350.png

cant is beautiful, in the way many things with hideous names are. no capital, no apostrophe, but a color scheme to delight even the most jaded artist. well, if you like purple and blue. not everyone likes purple and blue. i do, a lot, but thats because i'm the anxious jittery person equivalent of a shaking chihuahua.

63107874_350.png

isnt is her own kind of pretty-- moon crystal does cool things that match lightning eyes. more purple. lots of purple. maybe RNGsus is trying to tell me something. what secrets does it hold.

63107875_350.png

wont is a lady of mystery. dark. foreboding. fricken purple. pretty, but a weird pretty, like some sort of hecked up vampire elf chick or something. i gotta be honest the green tones of coal are super throwing me off. fricken purple.

63107873_350.png

this man is who carries on the line tho. his heck darn fricken purple is on his body, but hes bizarrely colored and just awful. he does have spinner tho. why did he get spinner and not his eldest sister? i dunno man, im asking you. what, you just come in here, demanding i unravel the mysteries of fate? were all just primates on a rapidly heating mudball and you come in here asking why an ugly dragon on a petsite is the one whom fate has blessed with a gene upgrade in lieu of his beautiful sisters??? the universe isnt big enough, and yet is all there is, or maybe not????? time is an illusion life is meaningless i might as well drink ditch runoff and hallucinate a better world in my mind until the amoebas take my brain.

63186013_350.png

anyway heres a girl i picked up for five bucks out of the fodder bargain bin and gave the stupidest name my fiance could come up with. she has a good sense of humor.
hoMNYDJ.png
Please add me to the pinglist, your commentary is absolutely amazing XD
Please add me to the pinglist, your commentary is absolutely amazing XD
KwIe9.gif21hML.gif
is there a way to beg you to buy your breedjects the next time you make them because not only is your commentary funny but i have gotten attached to them like a melted rubber duck on the dashboard of a car in the middle of a texan summer

(also i'd love to be on the pinglist!!)
is there a way to beg you to buy your breedjects the next time you make them because not only is your commentary funny but i have gotten attached to them like a melted rubber duck on the dashboard of a car in the middle of a texan summer

(also i'd love to be on the pinglist!!)
signature_by_flowerbush-dbmblxs.png[/center]
There is absolutely nothing better than coming online to one of your pings. I love your writing, your sense of humor, your style is so. good. If you ever write/publish a book I’m gonna buy the heck outta that.
There is absolutely nothing better than coming online to one of your pings. I love your writing, your sense of humor, your style is so. good. If you ever write/publish a book I’m gonna buy the heck outta that.
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
May I please be added to the ping list? The personalities and stories you give these dragons are so fun!
May I please be added to the ping list? The personalities and stories you give these dragons are so fun!
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
@Featheredartist @Amaluna @rhapsodicDream @kijauni @Erisna @SakuraDryad @janegodzilla @CobaltMoon @Annoyed @SpaceRobotWifi @Alixe @InkedMyths @Wisecakes @WolfprintsSC @Dragonfire546 @dappledfire @StormFire3105 @quotesnmiracles @Everburn @Tynethyne @Hyacindy @MangoDolphin @JackiLynx OH HECC IT'S HOUSEKEEPING TIME!!! I forgot to write my last entry because i am a psychological tire fire so here it is! plus, replying to people!! also this is the point at which id stop if this was a normal legacy challenge. this is not a normal legacy challenge. we goin all the way insanity babey!! MangoDolphin - i was gonna try to do this, but generally i dont have the patience or brainspace to keep the castoffs for more than like 30 seconds. as a surprise to nobody, i have terrible horrible brainworms, and exalting the castoffs immediately makes things NEAT UND TIDY in my brain i guess as a sacrifice to the autism gods. (legit diagnosis) :v if you want this latest gal i can yeet her over to you as soon as she breeds tho? also my fiance is a trucker and out of all the places we've been in the summer, everywhere pales in comparison to [i]mcfricken arizona.[/i] seriously 125 degree heat is no joke :c Alixe - youre so sweet. i try not to seriouspost in the meme thread but that legit made me tear up. thank you. <3 --- [u][b]Generation 10:[/b][/u] so when we left our two lovebirds, they were battling existential dread and the cruel machinations of fate as to how the grossest offspring from yalldves parents nest got the honor of continuing this bloodline. when the bargain bin beauty fell gravid, they decided to lean into the terrible existential nightmare and nest in the absolute worst place they could think of: rural southern missouri. when their babies hatched, they were so delighted that their hearts felt like they were going to burst. why not name their children after random cities in the place where their dread made them belong? not happiness. not really. but belonging. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63854043][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/638541/63854043_350.png[/img][/url] the boy was a strong lad, so they named him Oronogo, after a tiny town that has nothing in it but a weird and cool name and some mining history apparently according to wikipedia. i dont know, i saw it on a road sign once while we were passing through and going to texas and it stuck in my pea brain because it's so weird. anyway he had genes precisely equal to his sister's buuuuut... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63854042][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/638541/63854042_350.png[/img][/url] his older sister had the colors. or at least, one of the colors. if the genes are precisely equal, what is a lightning lair to do but breed for color? clan axqu does [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/109836/1533001?name=&type=undefined]a lot[/url] with cyan terts. plus... the eyes. faceted eyes are a good omen. not visible on a skydancer, not really, but it's a good omen. a peculiar omen. a peculiar missouri omen. she is the chosen. [i]she is the chosen.[/i] oronogo was blood-sacrificed on the altar of legacies everywhere so that his sister's children might inherit fortuitous genes. A mate was chosen, and named hannibal (missouri, not lecter). [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63779113][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/637792/63779113_350.png[/img][/url] the tertiary has been chosen. the fate has been sealed. i am probably going to go for an XXY or XYY over a triple just for interest purposes. i am thinking XYY. which means that going forward, i need to care about color. right now, i think the color goal is going to be midnight/cyan/cyan. with special eyes. and 3 gem genes. and coatl or wc. wish me luck
@Featheredartist @Amaluna @rhapsodicDream @kijauni @Erisna @SakuraDryad @janegodzilla @CobaltMoon @Annoyed @SpaceRobotWifi @Alixe @InkedMyths @Wisecakes @WolfprintsSC @Dragonfire546 @dappledfire @StormFire3105 @quotesnmiracles @Everburn @Tynethyne @Hyacindy @MangoDolphin @JackiLynx

OH HECC IT'S HOUSEKEEPING TIME!!! I forgot to write my last entry because i am a psychological tire fire so here it is! plus, replying to people!! also this is the point at which id stop if this was a normal legacy challenge. this is not a normal legacy challenge. we goin all the way insanity babey!!

MangoDolphin - i was gonna try to do this, but generally i dont have the patience or brainspace to keep the castoffs for more than like 30 seconds. as a surprise to nobody, i have terrible horrible brainworms, and exalting the castoffs immediately makes things NEAT UND TIDY in my brain i guess as a sacrifice to the autism gods. (legit diagnosis) :v if you want this latest gal i can yeet her over to you as soon as she breeds tho? also my fiance is a trucker and out of all the places we've been in the summer, everywhere pales in comparison to mcfricken arizona. seriously 125 degree heat is no joke :c

Alixe - youre so sweet. i try not to seriouspost in the meme thread but that legit made me tear up. thank you. <3

---

Generation 10:

so when we left our two lovebirds, they were battling existential dread and the cruel machinations of fate as to how the grossest offspring from yalldves parents nest got the honor of continuing this bloodline. when the bargain bin beauty fell gravid, they decided to lean into the terrible existential nightmare and nest in the absolute worst place they could think of: rural southern missouri. when their babies hatched, they were so delighted that their hearts felt like they were going to burst. why not name their children after random cities in the place where their dread made them belong? not happiness. not really. but belonging.

63854043_350.png

the boy was a strong lad, so they named him Oronogo, after a tiny town that has nothing in it but a weird and cool name and some mining history apparently according to wikipedia. i dont know, i saw it on a road sign once while we were passing through and going to texas and it stuck in my pea brain because it's so weird. anyway he had genes precisely equal to his sister's buuuuut...

63854042_350.png

his older sister had the colors. or at least, one of the colors. if the genes are precisely equal, what is a lightning lair to do but breed for color? clan axqu does a lot with cyan terts. plus... the eyes. faceted eyes are a good omen. not visible on a skydancer, not really, but it's a good omen. a peculiar omen. a peculiar missouri omen. she is the chosen. she is the chosen.

oronogo was blood-sacrificed on the altar of legacies everywhere so that his sister's children might inherit fortuitous genes. A mate was chosen, and named hannibal (missouri, not lecter).

63779113_350.png

the tertiary has been chosen. the fate has been sealed. i am probably going to go for an XXY or XYY over a triple just for interest purposes. i am thinking XYY. which means that going forward, i need to care about color. right now, i think the color goal is going to be midnight/cyan/cyan. with special eyes. and 3 gem genes. and coatl or wc.

wish me luck
hoMNYDJ.png
Good luck!
Good luck!
Sig_Adopt_-_Quotesnmiracles_Garnet.png
Hannibal is so pretty!! Cant wait to see their kids :^)
Hannibal is so pretty!! Cant wait to see their kids :^)
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
Add me to the pinglist please!
Add me to the pinglist please!
unknown.png FRT + 3
My worst regret: a leveling service
Mafia Hatchery
One Sentence Lore
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11