Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Ozprey's Project Breeding Struggle Log
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Ozprey's Dragon Search Part 2: The Neverending Story Project Breeding

If you've seen my Dream Dragon Searchpost, you'll probably know that finding the ideal dragon is very hard. As such, a lot of the time I have to breed them. I've made this post to keep a log of all my project breeding endeavours.

At the moment, I only have seven active dragons I'm working on, but as I get more suitable dragons that number might increase.

Total number of dragons hatched (by my count): 282
Total number of completed projects: 1

Ozprey's Dragon Search Part 2: The Neverending Story Project Breeding

If you've seen my Dream Dragon Searchpost, you'll probably know that finding the ideal dragon is very hard. As such, a lot of the time I have to breed them. I've made this post to keep a log of all my project breeding endeavours.

At the moment, I only have seven active dragons I'm working on, but as I get more suitable dragons that number might increase.

Total number of dragons hatched (by my count): 282
Total number of completed projects: 1
[center][color=#c77400][Size=6][b]Current Breeding Projects[/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [rule] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=2&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=137&tertgene=9&winggene=6&wings=137&auth=a134e86d148dc75acbc21295c3c5f76f81075d14&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 4:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Female Coatl Shadow Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Platinum Tiger Fog Current Fog Okapi Shadow Unusual ----- [b][color=#c77400][size=5]ACTIVE[/size][/color] [/columns] [rule] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Breeding Notes:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left][/left] This is going to be hard to get to, mainly on account of the fact that as with all coatls I have to use coatls or wildclaws to breed them, and apparently platinum/fog/fog (or anything grey range/purple range/purple range) is exceedingly uncommon, let alone in the right genes (which, somehow, are even more uncommon in the AH than the right colour range, which is a first.) So, I'm either going to have to pay for gene scrolls, or find a coatl/wildclaw with the right genes, breed them with one of the dragons, hoping for something close, then breed their offspring with whichever other dragon I have left, since I've only found two dragons I can work with, assuming I get an offspring that's the right gender... And since they're coatls, it'll be over a month for each breeding... Oh, this one will challenge me. [Rule][rule] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=16&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=146&tertgene=12&winggene=13&wings=51&auth=b19b9e460f40221dc67848865359265b60c02025&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 7:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Male Imperial Fire/Earth Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Ivory Falcon Beige Butterfly Dust Stained Fire/Earth Common ----- [b][color=#c77400][size=5]ACTIVE[/size][/color][/b] [/columns] [rule] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Breeding Notes:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left] Why is stained so hard to find on brown imperials? Why do they always have contour or gembond or filigree? Perhaps I've been spoiled by my good luck for 11, but finding good dragons for this boy is a pain. I found a great dragon with stained and close colours... But it was a skydancer, and had rosette, which would be impossible to breed to butterfly. Found a coatl with close colours... And the wrong genes. This colour and gene combo is so rare... If I had the gems to buy stained, I'd have done it already, but until then, I'll just have to hope I get lucky. At this point, I have a bunch of dragons, but none have the perfect colours, and almost none have both stained and butterfly. And getting earth nests for each breeding is AWFULLY hard, since a lot of the time on nesting threads the breeders don't always have space. So I'm just being very patient and throwing the dragons at each other endlessly until I get lucky. [rule] [rule] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=40&breed=11&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=88&tertgene=9&winggene=22&wings=149&auth=e5451433e11c177a1f05c5c45093988bd97430c3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 8:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Female Nocturne Earth Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Latte Leopard/Savannah Turquoise Trail Hickory Okapi Earth Common ----- [b][color=#c77400][size=5]ACTIVE[/size][/color][/b] [/columns] [rule] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Breeding Notes:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left] This'll be a slow one. I've only managed to find two good dragons to breed with, so only one pair, and with none of the correct genes, so I'll have to buy them in. The breed doesn't matter, because I have a noc scroll for the hatchling, but with one pair that can only breed every 35 days (because of course the only good male was a wildclaw) it's just gonna be a slow pile of waiting and trying and waiting and trying until we strike lucky... [rule] [rule] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=23&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=143&tertgene=5&winggene=22&wings=151&auth=cdf073ac906d6941256f850b0df42b4cf7825e3c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 9:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Female Wildclaw Earth Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Chocolate Python Phthalo/Azure Trail Latte Underbelly Earth Common ----- [b][color=#c77400][size=5]INACTIVE[/size][/color][/b] [/columns] [rule] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Breeding Notes:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left] If it seems like I'm intentionally making myself suffer by trying to breed wildclaws and coatls, that's a mistake. If I knew it was going to be this hard I'd never have made all these scries. But anyway. This girl has lots of fairly common genes, but as it turns out, brown/blue/brown is not that common on coatls or wildclaws. I have found exactly one dragon on the auction house that's close enough to breed for this girl, and I've been looking for months. Like many of my projects, this one will remain on ice for quite a while. [rule] [Rule] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=10&breed=4&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=24&tertgene=20&winggene=40&wings=94&auth=00e66543d6b9ee0ec0d4c1a28817a6afcffcd786&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 10:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Male Pearlcatcher Nature Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Blue Cherub Copper Clouded Stonewash Ghost Nature Rare ----- [b][color=#c77400][size=5]ACTIVE[/size][/color][/b] [/columns] [rule] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Breeding Notes:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left] For once, I've given myself a fairly common breed, that won't take months to cool down! Blue range/brown range/blue range isn't [i]too[/i] uncommon, and I have a pair of pearlcatchers who can get me pretty close. It shouldn't be an incredibly difficult task, especially given how quickly these guys can breed compared to most of my projects. ... admittedly, there are, uh, exactly 1 dragons in existence ever that have had the correct genes (0 if you don't count exalted dragons, and this isn't even taking breed/gender into account, since the 1 other dragon who has had the same genes ever was a female snapper) so that might require some work, and there have also been uh, 0 dragons ever in existence on this site with the correct colours as of writing this, but these are supposed to be a challenge, right? ...Actually, I've had some phenomenal luck with this one in getting way closer colours way faster than I had any right to, and now I have some very good pairs that I just need to keep refining down. We're really almost there. [Rule] [Rule] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=21&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=95&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=53&auth=d4a5a409fe4626c8f1167209d96eacdb18e89837&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 11:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Male Coatl Earth Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Soil Cherub/Tapir Slate Stripes/Safari Taupe Glimmer Earth Rare ----- [b][color=#c77400][size=5]ACTIVE[/size][/color][/b] [/columns] [rule] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Breeding Notes:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left] This one I've been working on for a while. Luckily for me, brown range wildclaws and coatls weren't too hard to find: I got two pairs and worked from there, waiting until I got two very close dragons, one from each, and bred them. Now I have one pair that's very close, and I'm just breeding them. Waiting so long for the breeding cooldown kind of sucks, but luckily I'm very patient. Unfortunately, I haven't been as patient in trying to get earth nesters... after a while of waiting for people to be free, I went "screw it, I'll breed this quite far pair in a shadow nest because I'm tired of waiting when this pair is so far apart that I'm not gonna get perfect the one time I use my own nests" then proceeded to get THE PERFECT MALE with shadow eyes. Which I can't use. Because his eyes are wrong. And he's related to the newest closest pair. Which is why I have to remember to keep always trying to find earth nesters. Honestly at this point I might as well convert to earth just to get these projects done faster, if only I could pay the turning back to shadow fee...[/left] [rule] [rule] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=22&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=11&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=114&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=94&auth=1ad8afa4ac7d282d9f6a641e60e4d084c7311eac&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 12:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Female Spiral Fire Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Splash Pinstripe Copper Noxtide Amethyst/Orchid Capsule Fire Swirl ----- [b][color=#c77400][size=5]SEMI-ACTIVE[/size][/color][/b] [/columns] [rule] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Breeding Notes:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left] Okay, so I only have two dragons for this girl, and one of them isn't mine, BUT! One is perfect, and the other is the other end of perfect, and we got two good genes and a good breed, so I'm positive about this one.[/left] [rule] [rule] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=147&bodygene=22&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=75&tertgene=24&winggene=22&wings=46&auth=9d0810c97befb4f84d4db8307ed9dc65a54783f1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 13:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Male Fae Earth Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Grape Pinstripe Sunshine Trail Marigold Peacock Earth Common ----- [b][color=#c77400][size=5]ACTIVE[/size][/color][/b] [/columns] [rule] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Breeding Notes:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left]Here, we have one of the most common breeds out there, so there'll be a lot of chances to get the perfect dragon. Purple and yellow isn't too rare a combo either... The main problem is the genes. I can brew two of them, but that'd be expensive... As it goes, though, this is probably the least challenging of the breeding challenges I have. Yeah, I've got the colours down to a fine point now. I just need to get the genes, and the gender, and.... more earth nests. Can you see the pattern in these problems?[/left] [Rule][rule]
Current Breeding Projects

dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=2&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=137&tertgene=9&winggene=6&wings=137&auth=a134e86d148dc75acbc21295c3c5f76f81075d14&dummyext=prev.png

Platinum Tiger
Fog Current
Fog Okapi
Shadow Unusual

ACTIVE

Breeding Notes:
This is going to be hard to get to, mainly on account of the fact that as with all coatls I have to use coatls or wildclaws to breed them, and apparently platinum/fog/fog (or anything grey range/purple range/purple range) is exceedingly uncommon, let alone in the right genes (which, somehow, are even more uncommon in the AH than the right colour range, which is a first.) So, I'm either going to have to pay for gene scrolls, or find a coatl/wildclaw with the right genes, breed them with one of the dragons, hoping for something close, then breed their offspring with whichever other dragon I have left, since I've only found two dragons I can work with, assuming I get an offspring that's the right gender... And since they're coatls, it'll be over a month for each breeding... Oh, this one will challenge me.

dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=16&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=146&tertgene=12&winggene=13&wings=51&auth=b19b9e460f40221dc67848865359265b60c02025&dummyext=prev.png

Ivory Falcon
Beige Butterfly
Dust Stained
Fire/Earth Common

ACTIVE

Breeding Notes:
Why is stained so hard to find on brown imperials? Why do they always have contour or gembond or filigree? Perhaps I've been spoiled by my good luck for 11, but finding good dragons for this boy is a pain. I found a great dragon with stained and close colours... But it was a skydancer, and had rosette, which would be impossible to breed to butterfly. Found a coatl with close colours... And the wrong genes. This colour and gene combo is so rare... If I had the gems to buy stained, I'd have done it already, but until then, I'll just have to hope I get lucky.
At this point, I have a bunch of dragons, but none have the perfect colours, and almost none have both stained and butterfly. And getting earth nests for each breeding is AWFULLY hard, since a lot of the time on nesting threads the breeders don't always have space. So I'm just being very patient and throwing the dragons at each other endlessly until I get lucky.

dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=40&breed=11&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=88&tertgene=9&winggene=22&wings=149&auth=e5451433e11c177a1f05c5c45093988bd97430c3&dummyext=prev.png

Latte Leopard/Savannah
Turquoise Trail
Hickory Okapi
Earth Common

ACTIVE

Breeding Notes:
This'll be a slow one. I've only managed to find two good dragons to breed with, so only one pair, and with none of the correct genes, so I'll have to buy them in. The breed doesn't matter, because I have a noc scroll for the hatchling, but with one pair that can only breed every 35 days (because of course the only good male was a wildclaw) it's just gonna be a slow pile of waiting and trying and waiting and trying until we strike lucky...

dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=23&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=143&tertgene=5&winggene=22&wings=151&auth=cdf073ac906d6941256f850b0df42b4cf7825e3c&dummyext=prev.png

Chocolate Python
Phthalo/Azure Trail
Latte Underbelly
Earth Common

INACTIVE

Breeding Notes:
If it seems like I'm intentionally making myself suffer by trying to breed wildclaws and coatls, that's a mistake. If I knew it was going to be this hard I'd never have made all these scries. But anyway. This girl has lots of fairly common genes, but as it turns out, brown/blue/brown is not that common on coatls or wildclaws. I have found exactly one dragon on the auction house that's close enough to breed for this girl, and I've been looking for months. Like many of my projects, this one will remain on ice for quite a while.

dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=10&breed=4&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=24&tertgene=20&winggene=40&wings=94&auth=00e66543d6b9ee0ec0d4c1a28817a6afcffcd786&dummyext=prev.png

Blue Cherub
Copper Clouded
Stonewash Ghost
Nature Rare

ACTIVE

Breeding Notes:
For once, I've given myself a fairly common breed, that won't take months to cool down! Blue range/brown range/blue range isn't too uncommon, and I have a pair of pearlcatchers who can get me pretty close. It shouldn't be an incredibly difficult task, especially given how quickly these guys can breed compared to most of my projects.

... admittedly, there are, uh, exactly 1 dragons in existence ever that have had the correct genes (0 if you don't count exalted dragons, and this isn't even taking breed/gender into account, since the 1 other dragon who has had the same genes ever was a female snapper) so that might require some work, and there have also been uh, 0 dragons ever in existence on this site with the correct colours as of writing this, but these are supposed to be a challenge, right?

...Actually, I've had some phenomenal luck with this one in getting way closer colours way faster than I had any right to, and now I have some very good pairs that I just need to keep refining down. We're really almost there.

dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=21&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=95&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=53&auth=d4a5a409fe4626c8f1167209d96eacdb18e89837&dummyext=prev.png

Soil Cherub/Tapir
Slate Stripes/Safari
Taupe Glimmer
Earth Rare

ACTIVE

Breeding Notes:
This one I've been working on for a while. Luckily for me, brown range wildclaws and coatls weren't too hard to find: I got two pairs and worked from there, waiting until I got two very close dragons, one from each, and bred them. Now I have one pair that's very close, and I'm just breeding them. Waiting so long for the breeding cooldown kind of sucks, but luckily I'm very patient.
Unfortunately, I haven't been as patient in trying to get earth nesters... after a while of waiting for people to be free, I went "screw it, I'll breed this quite far pair in a shadow nest because I'm tired of waiting when this pair is so far apart that I'm not gonna get perfect the one time I use my own nests" then proceeded to get THE PERFECT MALE with shadow eyes. Which I can't use. Because his eyes are wrong. And he's related to the newest closest pair. Which is why I have to remember to keep always trying to find earth nesters. Honestly at this point I might as well convert to earth just to get these projects done faster, if only I could pay the turning back to shadow fee...

dragon?age=1&body=22&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=11&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=114&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=94&auth=1ad8afa4ac7d282d9f6a641e60e4d084c7311eac&dummyext=prev.png

Splash Pinstripe
Copper Noxtide
Amethyst/Orchid Capsule
Fire Swirl

SEMI-ACTIVE

Breeding Notes:
Okay, so I only have two dragons for this girl, and one of them isn't mine, BUT! One is perfect, and the other is the other end of perfect, and we got two good genes and a good breed, so I'm positive about this one.

dragon?age=1&body=147&bodygene=22&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=75&tertgene=24&winggene=22&wings=46&auth=9d0810c97befb4f84d4db8307ed9dc65a54783f1&dummyext=prev.png

Grape Pinstripe
Sunshine Trail
Marigold Peacock
Earth Common

ACTIVE

Breeding Notes:
Here, we have one of the most common breeds out there, so there'll be a lot of chances to get the perfect dragon. Purple and yellow isn't too rare a combo either... The main problem is the genes. I can brew two of them, but that'd be expensive... As it goes, though, this is probably the least challenging of the breeding challenges I have.
Yeah, I've got the colours down to a fine point now. I just need to get the genes, and the gender, and.... more earth nests. Can you see the pattern in these problems?

[center][color=#c77400][Size=6][b]Completed Projects:[/b][/size][/color][/center] [Rule] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=103&bodygene=18&breed=6&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=12&winggene=21&wings=139&auth=e2cfb2d87d1da4fe0ffba7bfca76991bf96262b9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 5:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Female Tundra Light Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Amber Ripple/Savannah Flaxen Striation/Trail/Bee Buttercup Stained Light Unusual ----- [b][color=#c77400][size=5]COMPLETE:[/size][/color][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62918380][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/629184/62918380.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [rule] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Project Notes:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left] This one was shaping up to be really difficult before I got some help. Never underestimate the power of teamwork! Really! This is the first project completed and really it couldn't have been done without fenshae's help. I turned the fae into a tundra with a scroll I'd been saving, and changed the primary with another scroll. I'll brew the secondary up. All I really needed to be perfect on this one was the colours, the Light eyes being Light, and that stained tert, but even then it took time. A breeding project is a thing of much patience. For all my efforts, nothing I did really made ground on this project. Fenshae sorta saved it. [rule] [rule]
Completed Projects:

dragon?age=1&body=103&bodygene=18&breed=6&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=12&winggene=21&wings=139&auth=e2cfb2d87d1da4fe0ffba7bfca76991bf96262b9&dummyext=prev.png

Amber Ripple/Savannah
Flaxen Striation/Trail/Bee
Buttercup Stained
Light Unusual

COMPLETE:
62918380.png

Project Notes:
This one was shaping up to be really difficult before I got some help. Never underestimate the power of teamwork! Really! This is the first project completed and really it couldn't have been done without fenshae's help.
I turned the fae into a tundra with a scroll I'd been saving, and changed the primary with another scroll. I'll brew the secondary up. All I really needed to be perfect on this one was the colours, the Light eyes being Light, and that stained tert, but even then it took time. A breeding project is a thing of much patience.
For all my efforts, nothing I did really made ground on this project. Fenshae sorta saved it.

[center][color=#c77400][Size=6][b]Current Breeding Pairs:[/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [rule] [center][color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Dragon 4[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56152627][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/561527/56152627.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55625830][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/556259/55625830.png[/img][/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/683617913277513799/683617929387835399/Screenshot_20200301-100818.png[/img] [b]Chance for correct colours/breed per egg: 0.96%[/b] The genes are all wrong here, yes, there's only a 50% chance of getting the right breed and the colour spread for the tert is abominable, but do you know how hard it was to find dragons so close? I paid more for this coatl than I have paid for any dragon that wasn't a level 25 with eliminate and full battlestones. I still can't find any wildclaws or coatls with anything closer than these two, or even close to these two. So I'll just have to work with it. [Rule] [Rule] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Dragon 7[/b][/size][/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54482952][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/544830/54482952.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55505608][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/555057/55505608.png[/img] [/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/683617913277513799/683622599590543376/Screenshot_20200301-101959.png[/img] [b]Chance of getting the two correct colours/genes per egg: 0.06%[/b] [b]Chance of at least just getting butterfly and stained, come on, please, per egg: 25%[/b] Can't get the tert colour I want, the primary gene is wrong and I have a pretty slim chance of getting a dragon with stained, butterfly and good colours, but I have a [i]chance[/i] of getting the perfect primary and secondary colours and finding a brown imp with stained and gem genes was a minor miracle. [Rule] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54482952][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/544830/54482952.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49176976][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/491770/49176976.png[/img][/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/683617913277513799/683626987289444408/Screenshot_20200301-104844.png[/img] [b]Chance for getting correct colours/genes per egg: 0.02%[/b] [b]Chance to at least get the right tert and two correct genes per egg: 6.25%[/b] If I pair Stone with this girl instead, we can theoretically get all the correct colours! Unfortunately, the chance of that is even less than me managing to get a primal. Woo. [Rule] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55632027][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/556321/55632027.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55790602][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/557907/55790602.png[/img][/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/683617913277513799/683638315148509197/Screenshot_20200301-112847.png[/img] [b]Chance of getting correct pri/sec per egg: 5%[/b] [b]Chance of getting correct pri/sec/tert per egg: 0.07%[/b] The breed's all wrong, but they're both rarer than imps, so that won't be a problem as long as I get a good imp from the other pair to breed them with. Genes are also wrong, but rare enough to breed into the right genes reasonably well. Their primary range is 6 colours, including ivory, their secondary range is 5 including beige, and their tertiary range is, wait for it, 78 colours. Which does include dust, as well as like half the same colour wheel. The main problem here is that my imp pair can't get the right tertiary with it's range, which means it's down to this pair to get dust, but the chances of it are so slim it's like... Do I just wait until I find better dragons? [Rule] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58661005][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/586611/58661005.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58731253][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/587313/58731253.png[/img] [/url] [b]Chance of getting correct pri/tert per egg: 4.17%[/b] [b]Chance of getting correct primary per egg: 50%[/b] This pair can't actually [i]get[/i] the correct secondary, yes, or any of the correct genes, but look, have you seen the odds of the other pairs? I'm dying here. I'm going to breed them until I get a good hatchling, and then breed that hatchling, if it's male, with Kari. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58912348][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/589124/58912348.png[/img][/url] who has 2/3 perfect genes, is an imperial, and darn close colours, too. [Rule] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57998752][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/579988/57998752.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59593331][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/595934/59593331.png[/img][/url] This pair is just one I threw together from the best hatchlings. It's 98% imperial, 50/50 on stained or filigree, and that's the only good gene, but hey, the colours are close. The range is 9/8/8, and they can get the secondary and tertiary... but the closest they can get to the primary is one colour away from it. This project just doesn't like me. [rule] [Rule] [center][color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Dragon 10[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56166060][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/561661/56166060.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56053405][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/560535/56053405.png[/img][/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/683617913277513799/684077783147741191/Screenshot_20200302-164016.png[/img] [b]I'm not even gonna try to calculate those odds[/b] First pair I have for this dragon. Colour range is huge: 39 colour range on the secondary and a 36 range on the tertiary, but 5 colours for the primary is pretty close, and this pair comes with two incredible advantages; right off the bat I have a very good chance of getting two of the perfect genes, and on top of that, they're pearlcatchers! They're not a rare breed, unlike pretty much all the other projects! I can breed them like three times over two months! [Rule] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56770720][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567708/56770720.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24375988][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/243760/24375988.png[/img][/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/614536006666027029/676841496086839393/Screenshot_20200211-172548.png[/img] [b]Chances for 3 correct colours per egg: 0.61%[/b] And here's lucky pair #2! We got a very good girl from the first pair, and then with another stroke of luck I found this very good boy in a den, who the owner was kind enough to give me. We're now at 100% chance of getting cherub, and we've still got a 85% chance of ghost. There's a [i]much[/i] tighter colour spread on this pair, with only 5 colours for the primary, 4 for the secondary and 12 for the tertiary, which is pretty great for the second generation of breeding. Plus, they're both pearlcatchers, so they breed quickly. I have a really good feeling about this project! [Rule] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58824553][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/588246/58824553.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59290426][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/592905/59290426.png[/img][/url] Here's another pair, the cream of the crop from pair two and this nice girl I found! (Unfortunately, I can't find new dragons to pair together make a breeding pyramid with, so I can't breed any of these hatchlings with any other hatchlings, so it's just a case of throwing a buncha seeds out to hope some grow.) They've got a tight colour range, even if they don't have the best genes. [Rule] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59636203][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/596363/59636203.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58246464][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/582465/58246464.png[/img][/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/683617913277513799/684110165833809946/Screenshot_20200302-183516.png[/img] [b]Chance for correct colours per egg: 2.50%[/b] [b]Chance for correct colours/genes/breed per egg: 0.46%[/b] Snazzy new pair 2! This one has a total colour range of 14, which is less than the other, and 2 of Mona's genes are gem genes, so I'm pretty much certain to get cherub at least! Ghost is only a 25% chance, and I'll only get a pearlie 75% of the time, but hey, that's still pretty good! [Rule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62216045][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/622161/62216045.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62243392][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/622434/62243392.png[/img][/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/683617913277513799/736626738980978688/Screenshot_20200725-174237_Brave2.jpg[/img] [b]Chance for correct colours per egg: 16.67%[/b] [b]Chance for correct colours/gender per egg: 8.33%[/b] So, this pair can't get the right breed, or all the right genes, yeah... but the chances of getting the right colours are close to 20% which is some of the best odds I'm gonna get, so I can live with that. [Rule] [Rule] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Dragon 11[/b][/size][/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51022384][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/510224/51022384.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50562437][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/505625/50562437.png[/img][/url] Genes aren't too far off, it's 100% coatl, and the colour range is very short, and good for getting the dragon I want. [Rule] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46502685][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/465027/46502685.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46369963][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/463700/46369963.png[/img][/url] 50/50 split on breed here, plus the secondary and tert ranges are longer than the first pair, and the genes are all wrong. On the plus side, the primary range is two colours, one of which is the ideal, so I can use this for narrowing the primary down, then breed the offspring with a closer match. [Rule] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47572435][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/475725/47572435.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52091602][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/520917/52091602.png[/img][/url] The second tier on the breeding pyramid (I.e: the cream of the crop from the other two pairs) here we have a wildclaw with soil/slate/tan (just one colour off) and a coatl with Umber/driftwood/slate (perfect tertiary, the one the female is missing) and commoner, more desirable genes. The colour range on this pair is Spectacularly narrow: two colour options for primary and secondary, and 5 for the tertiary. [Rule] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47572435][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/475725/47572435.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56185248][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/561853/56185248.png[/img][/url] The pair I am affectionately referring to as pair 3.5, which is Ethra from pair 3 and this fancy lad who has [i]slightly[/i] better colours than Timber, leading to a [i]slightly[/i] better colour spread; 3 colours for the primary, 1 for the secondary, and 4 for the tertiary. I think I'll see if I can't find someone to rent earth nests from whenever they're ready to breed, so that just in case I get the right dragon they get the right eye type. [rule] [rule] [center][color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Dragon 12[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57559066][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/575591/57559066.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59443392][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/594434/59443392.png[/img][/url] [IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/683617913277513799/684073962854154259/Screenshot_20200302-161920.png[/IMG] [b]Chance for correct breed/colours/gene per egg: 2.55%[/b] [b]Chance for just the correct colours per egg: 10.53%[/b] Technically I only own one of these dragons, but as pairs go it's a pretty good one! We've got a range of 2/20/2, which is pretty tight. On top of that, there's a 50% chance of getting the right breed, we've got one perfect tert and one acceptable secondary, plus with this dragon I'd be perfectly happy with two of the three tert colours and the two ends of the secondary scale, so getting a good dragon has much better odds than usual! [Rule] [Rule] [center][color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Dragon 13[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50175076][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/501751/50175076.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51700076][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/517001/51700076.png[/img][/url] 50/50 chance on the breed, genes are all wrong, but the colours are incredibly close; 2 colour range for primary, 6 for secondary and 3 for tertiary, and each one contains exactly what I'm looking for. Finding them was quite a feat, but unfortunately it seems finding them used up all the luck for this project. I breed this pair ASAP every time their cooldown is over, and I haven't even managed to get two correct colours on a fae dragon [i]once[/i]. Two. Not even three, despite the fact that the chances of getting the correct primary and tertiary are [i]one out of two[/i] and [i]one out of three[/i]. Seriously! [rule] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51700076][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/517001/51700076.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57092934][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/570930/57092934.png[/img][/url] [b]Chance of breed/colour/gender/primary per egg: 5.66% Chance of getting perfect breed/colours/gender per egg: 5.83% Chance of correct colours per egg: 16.67%[/b] Here's pair 2, which is just the fae from the first pair and a nice spiral I found. The colour spread is only slightly better overall than the first pair, but the chance of getting a fae is higher, and it's also giving me a good chance to get Pinstripe on them, so I don't have to buy it. Here's hoping they'll do the trick. [Rule] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62038472][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/620385/62038472.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61512342][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/615124/61512342.png[/img][/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/683617913277513799/722446461304045598/Screenshot_20200616-144139_Brave3.jpg[/img] [b]Chance of getting perfect breed/colours/gender per egg: 12.50% Chance of correct colours per egg: 50%[/b] Prospective pair 3, including a perfect child who's the wrong gender and a male who's almost as close. The chance of getting pinstripe is lower than her parents, and so is the chance of the hatchlings being a fae, but the colours are close enough that I think if I breed this pair and pair 2, we should get something! The only problem is finding earth nests. They seem to be hard to get ahold of... [rule] [Rule] [/Center]
Current Breeding Pairs:

Dragon 4

56152627.png55625830.png
Screenshot_20200301-100818.png
Chance for correct colours/breed per egg: 0.96%
The genes are all wrong here, yes, there's only a 50% chance of getting the right breed and the colour spread for the tert is abominable, but do you know how hard it was to find dragons so close? I paid more for this coatl than I have paid for any dragon that wasn't a level 25 with eliminate and full battlestones. I still can't find any wildclaws or coatls with anything closer than these two, or even close to these two. So I'll just have to work with it.

Dragon 7

54482952.png55505608.png

Screenshot_20200301-101959.png
Chance of getting the two correct colours/genes per egg: 0.06%
Chance of at least just getting butterfly and stained, come on, please, per egg: 25%
Can't get the tert colour I want, the primary gene is wrong and I have a pretty slim chance of getting a dragon with stained, butterfly and good colours, but I have a chance of getting the perfect primary and secondary colours and finding a brown imp with stained and gem genes was a minor miracle.

54482952.png49176976.png
Screenshot_20200301-104844.png
Chance for getting correct colours/genes per egg: 0.02%
Chance to at least get the right tert and two correct genes per egg: 6.25%
If I pair Stone with this girl instead, we can theoretically get all the correct colours! Unfortunately, the chance of that is even less than me managing to get a primal. Woo.

55632027.png55790602.png
Screenshot_20200301-112847.png
Chance of getting correct pri/sec per egg: 5%
Chance of getting correct pri/sec/tert per egg: 0.07%
The breed's all wrong, but they're both rarer than imps, so that won't be a problem as long as I get a good imp from the other pair to breed them with. Genes are also wrong, but rare enough to breed into the right genes reasonably well. Their primary range is 6 colours, including ivory, their secondary range is 5 including beige, and their tertiary range is, wait for it, 78 colours. Which does include dust, as well as like half the same colour wheel. The main problem here is that my imp pair can't get the right tertiary with it's range, which means it's down to this pair to get dust, but the chances of it are so slim it's like... Do I just wait until I find better dragons?

58661005.png58731253.png

Chance of getting correct pri/tert per egg: 4.17%
Chance of getting correct primary per egg: 50%
This pair can't actually get the correct secondary, yes, or any of the correct genes, but look, have you seen the odds of the other pairs? I'm dying here. I'm going to breed them until I get a good hatchling, and then breed that hatchling, if it's male, with Kari.
58912348.png who has 2/3 perfect genes, is an imperial, and darn close colours, too.

57998752.png59593331.png

This pair is just one I threw together from the best hatchlings. It's 98% imperial, 50/50 on stained or filigree, and that's the only good gene, but hey, the colours are close. The range is 9/8/8, and they can get the secondary and tertiary... but the closest they can get to the primary is one colour away from it. This project just doesn't like me.

Dragon 10

56166060.png56053405.png
Screenshot_20200302-164016.png
I'm not even gonna try to calculate those odds
First pair I have for this dragon. Colour range is huge: 39 colour range on the secondary and a 36 range on the tertiary, but 5 colours for the primary is pretty close, and this pair comes with two incredible advantages; right off the bat I have a very good chance of getting two of the perfect genes, and on top of that, they're pearlcatchers! They're not a rare breed, unlike pretty much all the other projects! I can breed them like three times over two months!

56770720.png24375988.png
Screenshot_20200211-172548.png
Chances for 3 correct colours per egg: 0.61%
And here's lucky pair #2!
We got a very good girl from the first pair, and then with another stroke of luck I found this very good boy in a den, who the owner was kind enough to give me. We're now at 100% chance of getting cherub, and we've still got a 85% chance of ghost. There's a much tighter colour spread on this pair, with only 5 colours for the primary, 4 for the secondary and 12 for the tertiary, which is pretty great for the second generation of breeding. Plus, they're both pearlcatchers, so they breed quickly. I have a really good feeling about this project!

58824553.png59290426.png
Here's another pair, the cream of the crop from pair two and this nice girl I found!
(Unfortunately, I can't find new dragons to pair together make a breeding pyramid with, so I can't breed any of these hatchlings with any other hatchlings, so it's just a case of throwing a buncha seeds out to hope some grow.)
They've got a tight colour range, even if they don't have the best genes.

59636203.png58246464.png
Screenshot_20200302-183516.png
Chance for correct colours per egg: 2.50%
Chance for correct colours/genes/breed per egg: 0.46%
Snazzy new pair 2! This one has a total colour range of 14, which is less than the other, and 2 of Mona's genes are gem genes, so I'm pretty much certain to get cherub at least! Ghost is only a 25% chance, and I'll only get a pearlie 75% of the time, but hey, that's still pretty good!

62216045.png62243392.png
Screenshot_20200725-174237_Brave2.jpg
Chance for correct colours per egg: 16.67%
Chance for correct colours/gender per egg: 8.33%
So, this pair can't get the right breed, or all the right genes, yeah... but the chances of getting the right colours are close to 20% which is some of the best odds I'm gonna get, so I can live with that.

Dragon 11

51022384.png50562437.png
Genes aren't too far off, it's 100% coatl, and the colour range is very short, and good for getting the dragon I want.

46502685.png46369963.png
50/50 split on breed here, plus the secondary and tert ranges are longer than the first pair, and the genes are all wrong. On the plus side, the primary range is two colours, one of which is the ideal, so I can use this for narrowing the primary down, then breed the offspring with a closer match.

47572435.png52091602.png
The second tier on the breeding pyramid (I.e: the cream of the crop from the other two pairs) here we have a wildclaw with soil/slate/tan (just one colour off) and a coatl with Umber/driftwood/slate (perfect tertiary, the one the female is missing) and commoner, more desirable genes. The colour range on this pair is Spectacularly narrow: two colour options for primary and secondary, and 5 for the tertiary.

47572435.png56185248.png
The pair I am affectionately referring to as pair 3.5, which is Ethra from pair 3 and this fancy lad who has slightly better colours than Timber, leading to a slightly better colour spread; 3 colours for the primary, 1 for the secondary, and 4 for the tertiary. I think I'll see if I can't find someone to rent earth nests from whenever they're ready to breed, so that just in case I get the right dragon they get the right eye type.

Dragon 12
57559066.png59443392.png
Screenshot_20200302-161920.png
Chance for correct breed/colours/gene per egg: 2.55%
Chance for just the correct colours per egg: 10.53%
Technically I only own one of these dragons, but as pairs go it's a pretty good one! We've got a range of 2/20/2, which is pretty tight. On top of that, there's a 50% chance of getting the right breed, we've got one perfect tert and one acceptable secondary, plus with this dragon I'd be perfectly happy with two of the three tert colours and the two ends of the secondary scale, so getting a good dragon has much better odds than usual!

Dragon 13

50175076.png51700076.png
50/50 chance on the breed, genes are all wrong, but the colours are incredibly close; 2 colour range for primary, 6 for secondary and 3 for tertiary, and each one contains exactly what I'm looking for. Finding them was quite a feat, but unfortunately it seems finding them used up all the luck for this project. I breed this pair ASAP every time their cooldown is over, and I haven't even managed to get two correct colours on a fae dragon once. Two. Not even three, despite the fact that the chances of getting the correct primary and tertiary are one out of two and one out of three. Seriously!

51700076.png57092934.png
Chance of breed/colour/gender/primary per egg: 5.66%
Chance of getting perfect breed/colours/gender per egg: 5.83%
Chance of correct colours per egg: 16.67%

Here's pair 2, which is just the fae from the first pair and a nice spiral I found. The colour spread is only slightly better overall than the first pair, but the chance of getting a fae is higher, and it's also giving me a good chance to get Pinstripe on them, so I don't have to buy it. Here's hoping they'll do the trick.

62038472.png61512342.png
Screenshot_20200616-144139_Brave3.jpg
Chance of getting perfect breed/colours/gender per egg: 12.50%
Chance of correct colours per egg: 50%

Prospective pair 3, including a perfect child who's the wrong gender and a male who's almost as close. The chance of getting pinstripe is lower than her parents, and so is the chance of the hatchlings being a fae, but the colours are close enough that I think if I breed this pair and pair 2, we should get something! The only problem is finding earth nests. They seem to be hard to get ahold of...

[center][color=#c77400][Size=6][b]Closest Dragons so Far:[/b][/size][/color][/center] [Center] [Rule][rule] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Dragon 2:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57620907] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/576210/57620907_350.png[/img] [/url] He's about 4 colours off on the primary, 3 on the secondary and 4 off the closest of the two tertiary colours that were acceptable, so he's a good place to start. The genes aren't right, but that's not really a problem so much since all of this dragon's genes are either cheap or brewable for me. [Rule][Rule] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Dragon 3:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57732401] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/577325/57732401_350.png[/img] [/url] Wrong breed and gender, but he's got two correct genes and all his colours are correct (well, heather primary isn't [i]perfect[/i] but it's still a colour I'd accept for my dream dragon just fine so it counts) I could find a close mate for him... Or I could wait a while and see if their breeder gets lucky. My lair's pretty overcrowded as it is. [Rule][Rule] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Dragon 4:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56152627] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561527/56152627_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes and gender are wrong, but the breed is right, and he has one perfect colours while the other two are only 3 colours off each. The trouble is finding another very close dragon to breed him with. [Rule][Rule] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Dragon 5:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62918380][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629184/62918380_350.png[/img][/url] We're done!!! Look at that! A female dragon, Amber/Flaxen/Buttercup with stained! The other genes will need redoing, but that's child's play! I can't believe we're actually done... [Rule][rule] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Dragon 7:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59593331] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/595934/59593331_350.png[/img][/url] So far, this is the best I've got. Wrong gender, wrong breed, wrong genes, but her genes are rare enough that we can breed them in fine. Colour-wise, she's only 4 colours off in total, which considering that my current breeding pair ranges have tert ranges of either 78 or "can't actually get the correct colour, whoops" so yeah, she's pretty great. [Rule][rule] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Dragon 9:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57552214] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/575523/57552214_350.png[/img] [/url] Wrong breed, but still a rare one, and she only has one correct gene, but other than that she's pretty good. She's got one correct colour, and the other two are still within acceptable variables. I just need to find a dragon to breed her with. [Rule][Rule] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Dragon 10:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57558036] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/575581/57558036_350.png[/img] [/url] Two perfect genes, the perfect breed and gender, and one perfect colour, with the other two only being a few colours off. This project is going incredibly well, considering this boy was one of the first of the second generation! [Rule][Rule] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Dragon 11:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57696884] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/576969/57696884_350.png[/img] [/url] This boy is utterly perfect... Except for the eyes. I could use a scatterscroll on him and hope I get rare or primal for those dark eyes, but I only have one scatterscroll, and the chances I'm going to get Unusual or Uncommon (which are the absolute opposite of what I want since I want his eyes as dark as possible) is so much higher... [Rule][rule] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Dragon 13:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62038472][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620385/62038472_350.png[/img][/url] Perfect colours, perfect breed, perfect eye colours, and one perfect gene. Unfortunately, the wrong gender... [Rule][Rule]
Closest Dragons so Far:

Dragon 2:

57620907_350.png

He's about 4 colours off on the primary, 3 on the secondary and 4 off the closest of the two tertiary colours that were acceptable, so he's a good place to start. The genes aren't right, but that's not really a problem so much since all of this dragon's genes are either cheap or brewable for me.

Dragon 3:

57732401_350.png

Wrong breed and gender, but he's got two correct genes and all his colours are correct (well, heather primary isn't perfect but it's still a colour I'd accept for my dream dragon just fine so it counts)

I could find a close mate for him... Or I could wait a while and see if their breeder gets lucky. My lair's pretty overcrowded as it is.

Dragon 4:

56152627_350.png

Genes and gender are wrong, but the breed is right, and he has one perfect colours while the other two are only 3 colours off each. The trouble is finding another very close dragon to breed him with.

Dragon 5:
62918380_350.png
We're done!!! Look at that! A female dragon, Amber/Flaxen/Buttercup with stained!
The other genes will need redoing, but that's child's play! I can't believe we're actually done...

Dragon 7:

59593331_350.png

So far, this is the best I've got. Wrong gender, wrong breed, wrong genes, but her genes are rare enough that we can breed them in fine. Colour-wise, she's only 4 colours off in total, which considering that my current breeding pair ranges have tert ranges of either 78 or "can't actually get the correct colour, whoops" so yeah, she's pretty great.

Dragon 9:

57552214_350.png

Wrong breed, but still a rare one, and she only has one correct gene, but other than that she's pretty good. She's got one correct colour, and the other two are still within acceptable variables. I just need to find a dragon to breed her with.

Dragon 10:

57558036_350.png

Two perfect genes, the perfect breed and gender, and one perfect colour, with the other two only being a few colours off. This project is going incredibly well, considering this boy was one of the first of the second generation!

Dragon 11:

57696884_350.png

This boy is utterly perfect... Except for the eyes. I could use a scatterscroll on him and hope I get rare or primal for those dark eyes, but I only have one scatterscroll, and the chances I'm going to get Unusual or Uncommon (which are the absolute opposite of what I want since I want his eyes as dark as possible) is so much higher...

Dragon 13:
62038472_350.png
Perfect colours, perfect breed, perfect eye colours, and one perfect gene. Unfortunately, the wrong gender...

[color=#c77400][Size=6][b]Exalted, Foddered or Otherwise Rejected Hatchlings[/b][/size][/color] Here you can see just how many dragons it takes to get perfection. Very W.I.P, since I've been running some of these for a long time so there's lots of dragons to go through. (This list includes dragons I kept for breeding purposes but aren't perfect) [rule] [Rule] [Center][color=#c77400][Size=6][b]Dragon 4[/b][/size][/color][/center] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Pair 1:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57138144][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/571382/57138144.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57138145][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/571382/57138145.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58318330][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/583184/58318330.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58318331][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/583184/58318331.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59237427][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/592375/59237427.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59237428][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/592375/59237428.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59237429][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/592375/59237429.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61254556][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/612546/61254556.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61254557][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/612546/61254557.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61254558][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/612546/61254558.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62038988][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/620390/62038988.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62038989][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/620390/62038989.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62038990][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/620390/62038990.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62810600][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/628107/62810600.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62810601][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/628107/62810601.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62810602][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/628107/62810602.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66620078][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/666201/66620078.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66620079][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/666201/66620079.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66620080][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/666201/66620080.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66620081][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/666201/66620081.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67726269][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/677263/67726269.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67726270][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/677263/67726270.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67726271][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/677263/67726271.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72967330][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/729674/72967330.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72967331][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/729674/72967331.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72967332][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/729674/72967332.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72967333][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/729674/72967333.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73856587][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/738566/73856587.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73856588][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/738566/73856588.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73856589][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/738566/73856589.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75223708][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/752238/75223708.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75223709][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/752238/75223709.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75223710][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/752238/75223710.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76275491][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/762755/76275491.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76275492][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/762755/76275492.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76275493][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/762755/76275493.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79078236][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/790783/79078236.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79078237][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/790783/79078237.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79078238][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/790783/79078238.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79078239][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/790783/79078239.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79078240][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/790783/79078240.png[/img][/url] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Temp Pair:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60154014][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/601541/60154014.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60154015][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/601541/60154015.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60154016][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/601541/60154016.png[/img][/url] [Rule] [Rule] [Center][color=#c77400][Size=6][b]Dragon 5*[/b][/size][/color][/center] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Pair 1:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58550461][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/585505/58550461.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58550462][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/585505/58550462.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58550463][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/585505/58550463.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58550464][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/585505/58550464.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58550465][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/585505/58550465.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59277228][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/592773/59277228.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59277229][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/592773/59277229.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59277230][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/592773/59277230.png[/img][/url] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Pair 2:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58693390][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/586934/58693390.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58693391][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/586934/58693391.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58693392][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/586934/58693392.png[/img][/url] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Pair 3:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59463024][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/594631/59463024.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59463025][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/594631/59463025.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59463026][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/594631/59463026.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59463027][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/594631/59463027.png[/img][/url] [rule] [Rule] [Center][color=#c77400][Size=6][b]Dragon 7[/b][/size][/color][/center] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Pair 1:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56374426][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/563745/56374426.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56374427][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/563745/56374427.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56374428][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/563745/56374428.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57103019][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/571031/57103019.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57103020][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/571031/57103020.png[/img][/url] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Pair 1.5:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58912347][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/589124/58912347.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58912348][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/589124/58912348.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58912349][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/589124/58912349.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59825277][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/598253/59825277.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59825278][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/598253/59825278.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59825279][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/598253/59825279.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61072930][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/610730/61072930.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61072931][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/610730/61072931.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61072932][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/610730/61072932.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61072933][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/610730/61072933.png[/img][/url] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Pair 2:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56795945][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567960/56795945.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56795946][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567960/56795946.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57723944][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/577240/57723944.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57723945][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/577240/57723945.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57723946][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/577240/57723946.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57723947][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/577240/57723947.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58731252][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/587313/58731252.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58731253][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/587313/58731253.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58731254][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/587313/58731254.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58731255][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/587313/58731255.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58731256][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/587313/58731256.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59593330][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/595934/59593330.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59593331][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/595934/59593331.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59593332][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/595934/59593332.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60851176][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/608512/60851176.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60851177][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/608512/60851177.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60851178][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/608512/60851178.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61359291][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/613593/61359291.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61359292][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/613593/61359292.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61359293][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/613593/61359293.png[/img][/url] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Pair 4:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61031205][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/610313/61031205.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61031206][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/610313/61031206.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61031207][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/610313/61031207.png[/img][/url] [rule] [Rule] [Center][color=#c77400][Size=6][b]Dragon 8[/b][/size][/color][/center] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Pair 1:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59001010][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/590011/59001010.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59001011][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/590011/59001011.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59001012][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/590011/59001012.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60013283][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/600133/60013283.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60013284][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/600133/60013284.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61491736][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/614918/61491736.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61491737][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/614918/61491737.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77776945][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/777770/77776945.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77776946][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/777770/77776946.png[/img][/url] [Rule] [Rule] [Center][color=#c77400][Size=6][b]Dragon 10[/b][/size][/color][/center] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Pair 1:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56770720][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567708/56770720.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56770721][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567708/56770721.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57223443][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/572235/57223443.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57223444][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/572235/57223444.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57904884][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/579049/57904884.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58442025][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/584421/58442025.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58442026][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/584421/58442026.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58442027][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/584421/58442027.png[/img][/url] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Pair 2:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57558036][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/575581/57558036.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57558037][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/575581/57558037.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57558038][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/575581/57558038.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58246462][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/582465/58246462.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58246463][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/582465/58246463.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58246464][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/582465/58246464.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58761120][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/587612/58761120.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58761121][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/587612/58761121.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58761122][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/587612/58761122.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59290424][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/592905/59290424.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59290425][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/592905/59290425.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59290426][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/592905/59290426.png[/img][/url] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Pair 3:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60089638][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/600897/60089638.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60089639][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/600897/60089639.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60089640][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/600897/60089640.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61755230][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/617553/61755230.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61755231][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/617553/61755231.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61755232][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/617553/61755232.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62243383][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/622434/62243383.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62243384][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/622434/62243384.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62243386][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/622434/62243386.png[/img][/url] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Pair 4:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61755233][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/617553/61755233.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61755234][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/617553/61755234.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61755235][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/617553/61755235.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61755236][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/617553/61755236.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62243391][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/622434/62243391.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62243392][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/622434/62243392.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62243393][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/622434/62243393.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62243394][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/622434/62243394.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62243395][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/622434/62243395.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62813815][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/628139/62813815.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62813816][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/628139/62813816.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62813817][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/628139/62813817.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62813818][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/628139/62813818.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62813819][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/628139/62813819.png[/img][/url] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Pair 5:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62893127][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/628932/62893127.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62893128][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/628932/62893128.png[/img][/url] [rule] [Rule] [Center][color=#c77400][Size=6][b]Dragon 11[/b][/size][/color][/center] [Rule] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Pair 1:[/b][/size][/color] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/520917/52091601.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/520917/52091602.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/531437/53143643.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/531437/53143644.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/531437/53143645.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/542306/54230506.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/542306/54230507.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/553179/55317846.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/553179/55317847.png[/img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56185247][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/561853/56185247.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56185248][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/561853/56185248.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56185249][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/561853/56185249.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57696884][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/576969/57696884.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57696885][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/576969/57696885.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57696886][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/576969/57696886.png[/img][/url] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Pair 2:[/b][/size][/color] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/475725/47572433.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/475725/47572434.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/475725/47572435.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/486410/48640924.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/486410/48640925.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/486410/48640926.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/497116/49711539.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/497116/49711540.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/497116/49711541.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/506069/50606816.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/506069/50606817.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/506069/50606818.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/516195/51619474.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/516195/51619475.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/516195/51619476.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/525042/52504130.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/525042/52504131.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/536201/53620090.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/547208/54720788.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/547208/54720789.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/547208/54720790.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/556708/55670758.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/556708/55670759.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/556708/55670760.png[/img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56534046][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/565341/56534046.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56534047][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/565341/56534047.png[/img][/url] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Pair 3:[/b][/size][/color] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/535912/53591123.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/545994/54599384.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/545994/54599385.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/545994/54599386.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/545994/54599387.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/555247/55524628.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/555247/55524629.png[/img] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Pair 3.5:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57168606][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/571687/57168606.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57168607][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/571687/57168607.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57168608][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/571687/57168608.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59200181][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/592002/59200181.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59200182][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/592002/59200182.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59200183][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/592002/59200183.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60183943][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/601840/60183943.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60183944][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/601840/60183944.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60183945][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/601840/60183945.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61491734][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/614918/61491734.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61491735][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/614918/61491735.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66874253][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/668743/66874253.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66874254][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/668743/66874254.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66874255][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/668743/66874255.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71174890][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/711749/71174890.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71174891][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/711749/71174891.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71174892][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/711749/71174892.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77776967][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/777770/77776967.png[/img][/url] [rule] [Rule] [Center][color=#c77400][Size=6][b]Dragon 12[/b][/size][/color][/center] [Rule] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Pair 1:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60117007][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/601171/60117007.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60117008][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/601171/60117008.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60117009][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/601171/60117009.png[/img][/url] [Rule] [Rule] [Center][color=#c77400][Size=6][b]Dragon 13[/b][/size][/color][/center] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Pair 1:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52230269][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/522303/52230269.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52230270][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/522303/52230270.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52230271][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/522303/52230271.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52752409][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/527525/52752409.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52752410][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/527525/52752410.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53211005][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/532111/53211005.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53211006][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/532111/53211006.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53211007][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/532111/53211007.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53855050][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/538551/53855050.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53855051][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/538551/53855051.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53855052][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/538551/53855052.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53855053][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/538551/53855053.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54583165][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/545832/54583165.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54583166][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/545832/54583166.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54583168][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/545832/54583168.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54583170][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/545832/54583170.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54583172][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/545832/54583172.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54951816][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/549519/54951816.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54951817][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/549519/54951817.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54951818][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/549519/54951818.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54951819][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/549519/54951819.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55445917][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/554460/55445917.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55445918][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/554460/55445918.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55445919][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/554460/55445919.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56314862][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/563149/56314862.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56314863][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/563149/56314863.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56314864][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/563149/56314864.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56721959][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567220/56721959.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56721960][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567220/56721960.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56721961][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567220/56721961.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56721962][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567220/56721962.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57099216][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/570993/57099216.png[/img][/url] [color=#c77400][Size=5][b]Pair 2:[/b][/size][/color] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57852247][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/578523/57852247.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57852248][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/578523/57852248.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59963546][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/599636/59963546.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59963547][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/599636/59963547.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59963548][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/599636/59963548.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62038471][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/620385/62038471.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62038472][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/620385/62038472.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65733241][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/657333/65733241.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65733242][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/657333/65733242.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65733243][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/657333/65733243.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65733244][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/657333/65733244.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65733245][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/657333/65733245.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66527680][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/665277/66527680.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66527681][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/665277/66527681.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73729875][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/737299/73729875.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73729876][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/737299/73729876.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73729877][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/737299/73729877.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76408972][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/764090/76408972.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76408973][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/764090/76408973.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76408974][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/764090/76408974.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76966247][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/769663/76966247.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76966249][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/769663/76966249.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76966250][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/769663/76966250.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73729877][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/737299/73729877.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77692362][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/776924/77692362.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77692363][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/776924/77692363.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77692364][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/776924/77692364.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77692365][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/776924/77692365.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78965461][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/789655/78965461.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78965462][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/789655/78965462.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78965463][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/789655/78965463.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78968445][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/789685/78968445.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78968446][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/789685/78968446.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78968447][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/789685/78968447.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78968448][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/789685/78968448.png[/img][/url] [Rule] [Rule] (*Dragon 5's breeding project is a shared effort between me and Fenshae, and the pairs are a bit nebulous since we're just throwing pairs together as and when they will work so, uh, hatchlings here may be disorganized) (If images don't show up here, that's not because they're broken, it's because there's lots of images on here and sometimes the page just gives up.)
Exalted, Foddered or Otherwise Rejected Hatchlings
Here you can see just how many dragons it takes to get perfection. Very W.I.P, since I've been running some of these for a long time so there's lots of dragons to go through.
(This list includes dragons I kept for breeding purposes but aren't perfect)

Dragon 4
Pair 1:
57138144.png57138145.png58318330.png58318331.png59237427.png59237428.png59237429.png61254556.png61254557.png61254558.png62038988.png62038989.png62038990.png62810600.png62810601.png62810602.png66620078.png66620079.png66620080.png66620081.png67726269.png67726270.png67726271.png72967330.png72967331.png72967332.png72967333.png73856587.png73856588.png73856589.png75223708.png75223709.png75223710.png76275491.png76275492.png76275493.png79078236.png79078237.png79078238.png79078239.png79078240.png

Temp Pair:
60154014.png60154015.png60154016.png

Dragon 5*
Pair 1:
58550461.png58550462.png58550463.png58550464.png58550465.png59277228.png59277229.png59277230.png

Pair 2:
58693390.png58693391.png58693392.png

Pair 3:
59463024.png59463025.png59463026.png59463027.png

Dragon 7
Pair 1:
56374426.png56374427.png56374428.png57103019.png57103020.png

Pair 1.5:
58912347.png58912348.png58912349.png59825277.png59825278.png59825279.png61072930.png61072931.png61072932.png61072933.png

Pair 2:
56795945.png56795946.png57723944.png57723945.png57723946.png57723947.png58731252.png58731253.png58731254.png58731255.png58731256.png59593330.png59593331.png59593332.png60851176.png60851177.png60851178.png61359291.png61359292.png61359293.png

Pair 4:
61031205.png61031206.png61031207.png

Dragon 8
Pair 1:
59001010.png59001011.png59001012.png60013283.png60013284.png61491736.png61491737.png77776945.png77776946.png

Dragon 10
Pair 1:
56770720.png56770721.png57223443.png57223444.png57904884.png58442025.png58442026.png58442027.png

Pair 2:
57558036.png57558037.png57558038.png58246462.png58246463.png58246464.png58761120.png58761121.png58761122.png59290424.png59290425.png59290426.png

Pair 3:
60089638.png60089639.png60089640.png61755230.png61755231.png61755232.png62243383.png62243384.png62243386.png

Pair 4:
61755233.png61755234.png61755235.png61755236.png62243391.png62243392.png62243393.png62243394.png62243395.png62813815.png62813816.png62813817.png62813818.png62813819.png

Pair 5:
62893127.png62893128.png

Dragon 11

Pair 1:
52091601.png52091602.png53143643.png53143644.png53143645.png54230506.png54230507.png55317846.png55317847.png56185247.png56185248.png56185249.png57696884.png57696885.png57696886.png

Pair 2:
47572433.png47572434.png47572435.png48640924.png48640925.png48640926.png49711539.png49711540.png49711541.png50606816.png50606817.png50606818.png51619474.png51619475.png51619476.png52504130.png52504131.png53620090.png54720788.png54720789.png54720790.png55670758.png55670759.png55670760.png56534046.png56534047.png

Pair 3:
53591123.png54599384.png54599385.png54599386.png54599387.png55524628.png55524629.png

Pair 3.5:
57168606.png57168607.png57168608.png59200181.png59200182.png59200183.png60183943.png60183944.png60183945.png61491734.png61491735.png66874253.png66874254.png66874255.png71174890.png71174891.png71174892.png77776967.png

Dragon 12

Pair 1:
60117007.png60117008.png60117009.png

Dragon 13
Pair 1:
52230269.png52230270.png52230271.png52752409.png52752410.png53211005.png53211006.png53211007.png53855050.png53855051.png53855052.png53855053.png54583165.png54583166.png54583168.png54583170.png54583172.png54951816.png54951817.png54951818.png54951819.png55445917.png55445918.png55445919.png56314862.png56314863.png56314864.png56721959.png56721960.png56721961.png56721962.png57099216.png

Pair 2:
57852247.png57852248.png59963546.png59963547.png59963548.png62038471.png62038472.png65733241.png65733242.png65733243.png65733244.png65733245.png66527680.png66527681.png73729875.png73729876.png73729877.png76408972.png76408973.png76408974.png76966247.png76966249.png76966250.png73729877.png77692362.png77692363.png77692364.png77692365.png78965461.png78965462.png78965463.png78968445.png78968446.png78968447.png78968448.png

(*Dragon 5's breeding project is a shared effort between me and Fenshae, and the pairs are a bit nebulous since we're just throwing pairs together as and when they will work so, uh, hatchlings here may be disorganized)
(If images don't show up here, that's not because they're broken, it's because there's lots of images on here and sometimes the page just gives up.)
Project Update Pinglist:

If you'd like to be kept in the loop for any parts of my many projects, let me know and I'll add you to the pinglist! You'll be pinged whenever there's an update that you're interested in.

All Updates:

rhapsodicDream
jayquills

Project Update Pinglist:

If you'd like to be kept in the loop for any parts of my many projects, let me know and I'll add you to the pinglist! You'll be pinged whenever there's an update that you're interested in.

All Updates:

rhapsodicDream
jayquills

[b]Update! [/b] Now that I've got a thread looking for dragons, and have made my search more active, I've managed to get some useful dragons: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54482952] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544830/54482952_350.png[/img] [/url] Look at this boy! He's an Imperial! He has one perfect colour and the rest are all really close! He has butterfly! He has a gem gene primary and tertiary! It's not stained, but it's a very good start! The only problem is, now I need to find a good dragon to breed him with. I also managed to snag these dragons on the auction house; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54770081] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547701/54770081_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55790602] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557907/55790602_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55632027] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556321/55632027_350.png[/img] [/url] The skydancer isn't perhaps as useful, and the wildclaw is pretty far out with the tert (with a whopping 78 colour range if I breed him with the coatl, disgustingly), but finding dragons close to what I'm looking for that are breedable to imps isn't easy. I'm going to breed the coatl and wildclaw together to try and get something closer to breed with the imp, if I can't get anything better... I certainly can't find anything that's in the perfect genes and close in colour. In fact, there was only one dragon of compatible rarity (imp, noc, coatl or wildclaw) on the auction house with all of the right genes, and they were sanguine/garnet/sanguine, which wasn't that useful. I'm also waiting on some hatchlings, one coatl and one (hopefully) pearlcatcher for new breeding projects, because I enjoy this suffering and my toil in the name of perfection is never finished.
Update!
Now that I've got a thread looking for dragons, and have made my search more active, I've managed to get some useful dragons:

54482952_350.png

Look at this boy! He's an Imperial! He has one perfect colour and the rest are all really close! He has butterfly! He has a gem gene primary and tertiary! It's not stained, but it's a very good start!
The only problem is, now I need to find a good dragon to breed him with.

I also managed to snag these dragons on the auction house;

54770081_350.png

55790602_350.png

55632027_350.png

The skydancer isn't perhaps as useful, and the wildclaw is pretty far out with the tert (with a whopping 78 colour range if I breed him with the coatl, disgustingly), but finding dragons close to what I'm looking for that are breedable to imps isn't easy. I'm going to breed the coatl and wildclaw together to try and get something closer to breed with the imp, if I can't get anything better...
I certainly can't find anything that's in the perfect genes and close in colour. In fact, there was only one dragon of compatible rarity (imp, noc, coatl or wildclaw) on the auction house with all of the right genes, and they were sanguine/garnet/sanguine, which wasn't that useful.

I'm also waiting on some hatchlings, one coatl and one (hopefully) pearlcatcher for new breeding projects, because I enjoy this suffering and my toil in the name of perfection is never finished.
[b]Update![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55505608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/555057/55505608_350.png[/img] [/url] Bought this girl on the auction house today. She's an imp, her primary colour is perfect, and (!) She has stained! Huzzah! Her other genes aren't right, but they're gem genes so the rarity will be fine for breeding with. If I breed her with the other imp, I won't be able to get Dust for the tertiary with their range, but at the very least I can get stained on a dragon without having to breed them with the skydancer! She's 7 days off breeding, which is nice, since my other imp is only 5 days off. I can get this project started a lot faster than I thought!
Update!

55505608_350.png

Bought this girl on the auction house today. She's an imp, her primary colour is perfect, and (!) She has stained!
Huzzah!
Her other genes aren't right, but they're gem genes so the rarity will be fine for breeding with. If I breed her with the other imp, I won't be able to get Dust for the tertiary with their range, but at the very least I can get stained on a dragon without having to breed them with the skydancer!
She's 7 days off breeding, which is nice, since my other imp is only 5 days off. I can get this project started a lot faster than I thought!
[color=#c77400][size=5][b]Update![/b][/size][/color] Pair one for dragon 11 have had another nest of hatchlings! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56185247][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/561853/56185247.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56185248][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/561853/56185248.png[/img][/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56185249][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/561853/56185249.png[/img][/url] The first one is a female, Ginger/Driftwood/Beige, I'll probably sell her later. Third is also a female, Brown/Stone/Stone. Nice to get an xyy, but yet again, she'll be sold, and probably end up as fodder like most breeding rejects do. The second one... Is infuriatingly close. A male coatl, Tarnish/Slate/Taupe... Just one colour off! I don't know whether I should sell him and hope I get closer with pair 3, or wait until he's grown up and breed him with Ethra. He's certainly closer than her mate. I think I'll wait and breed him, maybe even see if I can rent an earth nest for them... Boy, waiting for breeding cooldowns is tedious. Anyway, outside of breeding, I also got some dragons from very helpful people on my other post, bought a few from the AH and I can start with the breeding projects for other dragons! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56152627] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561527/56152627_350.png[/img] [/url] First of all is this boy. One of the more expensive dragons I've ever bought, but he's well worth it; he's so close to the colours I needed, and he's the perfect breed, and coatls are impossible to breed up to. His genes are all wrong, but it's not like the genes for dragon 4 are hard to get. I've also found this girl to breed him with, since she's got a good colour spread; [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55625830] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556259/55625830_350.png[/img][/url] Yet again, genes aren't great, but we can breed them in later. Good thing about rare genes is you'll get the common ones every time. I also got this delightful girl for dragon 10! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56166060][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561661/56166060_350.png[/img] [/url] She was free, which is great! And she has two of the correct genes. Colours aren't too far either, which is nice! I found this boy to breed with her; [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56053405][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/560535/56053405_350.png[/img][/url] He's a pearlcatcher too, which is remarkably good luck, since most of my pairings end up with different breeds. The colour range is a little bit wide, and the genes are too, but I've worked with worse before! See if I can't narrow it down with breeding a bit, and then find a good mate for the best hatchling. Unlike almost all of my other breeding projects, I'm not going to have to wait a month every time I want to breed them! Huzzah!
Update!

Pair one for dragon 11 have had another nest of hatchlings!

56185247.png56185248.png56185249.png
The first one is a female, Ginger/Driftwood/Beige, I'll probably sell her later. Third is also a female, Brown/Stone/Stone. Nice to get an xyy, but yet again, she'll be sold, and probably end up as fodder like most breeding rejects do.
The second one... Is infuriatingly close. A male coatl, Tarnish/Slate/Taupe... Just one colour off! I don't know whether I should sell him and hope I get closer with pair 3, or wait until he's grown up and breed him with Ethra. He's certainly closer than her mate. I think I'll wait and breed him, maybe even see if I can rent an earth nest for them... Boy, waiting for breeding cooldowns is tedious.

Anyway, outside of breeding, I also got some dragons from very helpful people on my other post, bought a few from the AH and I can start with the breeding projects for other dragons!

56152627_350.png

First of all is this boy. One of the more expensive dragons I've ever bought, but he's well worth it; he's so close to the colours I needed, and he's the perfect breed, and coatls are impossible to breed up to. His genes are all wrong, but it's not like the genes for dragon 4 are hard to get.

I've also found this girl to breed him with, since she's got a good colour spread;

55625830_350.png

Yet again, genes aren't great, but we can breed them in later. Good thing about rare genes is you'll get the common ones every time.

I also got this delightful girl for dragon 10!
56166060_350.png

She was free, which is great! And she has two of the correct genes. Colours aren't too far either, which is nice!

I found this boy to breed with her;
56053405_350.png
He's a pearlcatcher too, which is remarkably good luck, since most of my pairings end up with different breeds. The colour range is a little bit wide, and the genes are too, but I've worked with worse before! See if I can't narrow it down with breeding a bit, and then find a good mate for the best hatchling. Unlike almost all of my other breeding projects, I'm not going to have to wait a month every time I want to breed them! Huzzah!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11