Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF Dream Dergs] Ozprey's Dragon Search!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Ozprey's Dragon Search!

Hello, and welcome to my dragon search! Here you'll find all the dragons I'm looking for!

What's going on here?
  • Basically, there's lots of very specific dragons that I'm looking for, and as you can imagine, it's not exactly easy to find very specific dragons. So, I made this thread!

• Below this, you'll find a list of dragons I'm looking for, with scries, ideal genes and colours. You'll also find a list of acceptable variations for each; while I'd like a perfect match, these are fine too. As a general rule, accurate colours are more important than accurate genes.

• If you have a dragon that matches any of these criteria, or is close enough that I could use it to breed one of my dream dragons, and you'd be happy to sell, trade, lend or gift it to me, ping me here and give me a link to the dragon (or dragons) in question! And I'll tell you if I'm interested!

• I probably won't pay anything more than 40g/40,000 treasure unless the dragon is very close to the ideal, but I do have lots of skins, apparel, fodder and pretty dragons to trade if that helps anyhow.

Ozprey's Dragon Search!

Hello, and welcome to my dragon search! Here you'll find all the dragons I'm looking for!

What's going on here?
  • Basically, there's lots of very specific dragons that I'm looking for, and as you can imagine, it's not exactly easy to find very specific dragons. So, I made this thread!

• Below this, you'll find a list of dragons I'm looking for, with scries, ideal genes and colours. You'll also find a list of acceptable variations for each; while I'd like a perfect match, these are fine too. As a general rule, accurate colours are more important than accurate genes.

• If you have a dragon that matches any of these criteria, or is close enough that I could use it to breed one of my dream dragons, and you'd be happy to sell, trade, lend or gift it to me, ping me here and give me a link to the dragon (or dragons) in question! And I'll tell you if I'm interested!

• I probably won't pay anything more than 40g/40,000 treasure unless the dragon is very close to the ideal, but I do have lots of skins, apparel, fodder and pretty dragons to trade if that helps anyhow.

[center][color=#c77400][Size=6][b]Ideal Dragons:[/b][/size][/color][/center] [rule] [rule] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=2&breed=14&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=157&tertgene=11&winggene=4&wings=157&auth=ee21c96575651170d155a9b5a1e2e77f32bb3fe2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 1:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Male Bogsneak Earth Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Moon Tiger Umber Speckle Umber Thylacine Earth Common ----- [/columns] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Acceptable variations:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [b]Breed Range:[/b] Any breed [b]Gender Range:[/b] Preferably male [b]Flight Range:[/b] Any [b]Eye Type:[/b] Any [b]Primary Range:[/b] White, Moon, Dust, Grey [b]Primary Gene Range:[/b] Any gene [b]Secondary Range:[/b] Any brown range [b]Secondary Gene Range:[/b] Any [b]Tertiary Range:[/b] Any brown range [b]Tertiary Gene Range:[/b] Any [rule] [rule] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=2&breed=10&element=4&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=11&winggene=16&wings=166&auth=eb06c01399a1d07709d1c9be9f13f88da82ca532&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 2:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Male Wildclaw Water Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Cobalt Tiger/Bar Auburn Spinner Crimson Thylacine Water Unusual ----- [/columns] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Acceptable variations:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left][b]Breed Range:[/b] Wildclaw, Nocturne, Coatl [b]Gender Range:[/b] Preferably male [b]Flight Range:[/b] Any, preferably Water or Arcane [b]Eye Type:[/b] Any [b]Primary Range:[/b] Cobalt, Twilight [b]Primary Gene Range:[/b] Bar, Leopard, Petals, Skink, Speckle, Tiger [b]Secondary Range:[/b] Auburn [b]Secondary Gene Range:[/b] Any [b]Tertiary Range:[/b] Crimson, Berry [b]Tertiary Gene Range:[/b] Scales, Thylacine [rule] [rule] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=174&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=15&tertgene=20&winggene=1&wings=68&auth=78ca48cfd30bb8b3065e390624552638c1b0a263&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 3:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Female Spiral Shadow Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Twilight Jaguar Heather Shimmer Lavender Ghost Shadow Unusual ----- [/columns] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Acceptable variations:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left][b]Breed Range:[/b] Any [b]Gender Range:[/b] Female [b]Flight Range:[/b] Shadow, Arcane, Water [b]Eye Type:[/b] Any [b]Primary Range:[/b] Twilight, Heather, Purple [b]Primary Gene Range:[/b] Jaguar, Leopard [b]Secondary Range:[/b] Heather, Twilight [b]Secondary Gene Range:[/b] Shimmer, Alloy, Blend, Butterfly, Noxtide, Sludge, Striation, [b]Tertiary Range:[/b] Lavender [b]Tertiary Gene Range:[/b] Any [rule] [rule] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=2&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=137&tertgene=9&winggene=6&wings=137&auth=a134e86d148dc75acbc21295c3c5f76f81075d14&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 4:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Female Coatl Shadow Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Platinum Tiger Fog Current Fog Okapi Shadow Unusual ----- [/columns] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Acceptable variations:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left][b]Breed Range:[/b] Coatl, Wildclaw [b]Gender Range:[/b] Female [b]Flight Range:[/b] Shadow, Ice [b]Eye Type:[/b] Any [b]Primary Range:[/b] Platinum, Fog [b]Primary Gene Range:[/b] Any [b]Secondary Range:[/b] Fog, Platinum [b]Secondary Gene Range:[/b] any [b]Tertiary Range:[/b] Fog, Platinum [b]Tertiary Gene Range:[/b] Okapi [center][b]Breeding Project: Underway[/b][/center] [rule] [rule] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=41&bodygene=13&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=78&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=41&auth=d22fbf1d2ae75fa48349364a98c6121a25af1b32&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 6:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Male Spiral Lightning Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Goldenrod Petals Goldenrod Noxtide Spearmint/Cerulean Capsule Lightning Rare ----- [/columns] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Acceptable variations:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left][b]Breed Range:[/b] Any [b]Gender Range:[/b] Male [b]Flight Range:[/b] Lightning [u]only[/u] [b]Eye Type:[/b] Any [b]Primary Range:[/b] Goldenrod [u]only[/u] [b]Primary Gene Range:[/b] Petals [u]only[/u] [b]Secondary Range:[/b] Goldenrod [u]only[/u] [b]Secondary Gene Range:[/b] Any [b]Tertiary Range:[/b] Spearmint, Cerulean, Jade [b]Tertiary Gene Range:[/b] Any [rule] [rule] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=16&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=146&tertgene=12&winggene=13&wings=51&auth=b19b9e460f40221dc67848865359265b60c02025&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 7:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Male Imperial Fire/Earth Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Ivory Falcon Beige Butterfly Dust Stained Fire/Earth Common ----- [/columns] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Acceptable variations:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left][b]Breed Range:[/b] Any [b]Gender Range:[/b] Male [b]Flight Range:[/b] Any [b]Eye Type:[/b] Any [b]Primary Range:[/b] Ivory, Tan, Beige [b]Primary Gene Range:[/b] Any [b]Secondary Range:[/b] Beige, Sand, Stone, Tan, [b]Secondary Gene Range:[/b] [u]Butterfly Only[/u] [b]Tertiary Range:[/b] Dust, Silver, Moon, Beige, Stone, Taupe [b]Tertiary Gene Range:[/b] [u]Stained only[/u] [center][b]Breeding Project: Underway[/b][/center] [rule] [rule] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=40&breed=11&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=88&tertgene=9&winggene=22&wings=149&auth=e5451433e11c177a1f05c5c45093988bd97430c3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 8:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Female Nocturne Earth Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Latte Leopard/Savannah Turquoise Trail Hickory Okapi Earth Common ----- [/columns] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Acceptable variations:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left][b]Breed Range:[/b] Any [b]Gender Range:[/b] Female [b]Flight Range:[/b] Any [b]Eye Type:[/b] Any [b]Primary Range:[/b] Latte, Sand, Tarnish [b]Primary Gene Range:[/b] Falcon, Savannah, Leopard, Pinstripe, Ripple, Lionfish, Tapir [b]Secondary Range:[/b] Turquoise [u]only[/u] [b]Secondary Gene Range:[/b] Any [b]Tertiary Range:[/b] Hickory, Soil, Sable, Dirt, Clay, Tarnish [b]Tertiary Gene Range:[/b] Any [center][b]Breeding Project: Underway[/b][/center] [rule] [rule] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=23&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=143&tertgene=5&winggene=22&wings=151&auth=cdf073ac906d6941256f850b0df42b4cf7825e3c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 9:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Female Wildclaw Earth Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Chocolate Python Phthalo/Abyss Trail Latte Underbelly Earth Common ----- [/columns] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Acceptable variations:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left][b]Breed Range:[/b] Wildclaw, Coatl [b]Gender Range:[/b] Female [b]Flight Range:[/b] Any [b]Eye Type:[/b] Any [b]Primary Range:[/b] Chocolate, Brown, Sable, Umber, Clay [b]Primary Gene Range:[/b] Any [b]Secondary Range:[/b] Abyss, Phthalo, Azure, Denim [b]Secondary Gene Range:[/b] Any [b]Tertiary Range:[/b] Latte, Driftwood, Hickory, Tarnish, Ginger, Tan, Sand, Beige, Stone [b]Tertiary Gene Range:[/b] Any [rule] [rule] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=10&breed=4&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=24&tertgene=20&winggene=40&wings=94&auth=00e66543d6b9ee0ec0d4c1a28817a6afcffcd786&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 10:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Male Pearlcatcher Nature Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Blue Cherub Copper Clouded Stonewash Ghost Nature Rare ----- [/columns] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Acceptable variations:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left][b]Breed Range:[/b] Pearlcatcher, Imperial [b]Gender Range:[/b] Male [b]Flight Range:[/b] Any [b]Eye Type:[/b] Any [b]Primary Range:[/b] Blue, Periwinkle, Lapis, Cornflower, Ultramarine, Cobalt, Navy [b]Primary Gene Range:[/b] Any [b]Secondary Range:[/b] Copper, Auburn, Ginger, Tarnish, Bronze, Terracotta, Carrot [b]Secondary Gene Range:[/b] Any [b]Tertiary Range:[/b] Stonewash, Splash, Cornflower, Sky, Carribbean, Teal, Cerulean, Robin, Aqua, Spruce, Smoke, Dust, Silver, Ice [b]Tertiary Gene Range:[/b] Ghost, Glimmer, Smoke, Crackle, Underbelly, Lace, Runes, Ringlets [center][b]Breeding Project: Underway[/b][/center] [rule] [rule] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=21&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=95&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=53&auth=d4a5a409fe4626c8f1167209d96eacdb18e89837&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 11:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Male Coatl Earth Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Soil Tapir/Cherub Slate Stripes/Safari Taupe Glimmer Earth Rare ----- [/columns] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Acceptable variations:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left][b]Breed Range:[/b] Coatl, wildclaw [b]Gender Range:[/b] Male, Female [b]Flight Range:[/b] Any [b]Eye Type:[/b] Any [b]Primary Range:[/b] Soil, Slate, Driftwood, Latte [b]Primary Gene Range:[/b] Tapir, Bar, Cherub, Falcon, Laced, Leopard, Metallic, Pinstripe, Petals, Python, Vipera [b]Secondary Range:[/b] Slate, Stone, Taupe, Driftwood, Soil [b]Secondary Gene Range:[/b] Stripes, Safari, Bee, Butterfly, Trail, Striation, Current, Edged, Peregrine, [b]Tertiary Range:[/b] Taupe, Coal, Shale, Flint, Beige, Stone, Slate, Driftwood, Latte, Clay, Soil, Hickory, Lead, Charcoal, Oilslick [b]Tertiary Gene Range:[/b] Glimmer, Stained [center][b]Breeding Project: Underway[/b][/center] [rule] [rule] [columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=22&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=11&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=114&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=94&auth=1ad8afa4ac7d282d9f6a641e60e4d084c7311eac&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 12:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Female Spiral Fire Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Splash Pinstripe Copper Noxtide Amethyst/Orchid Capsule Fire Swirl ----- [/columns] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Acceptable variations:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left][b]Breed Range:[/b] Spiral, Coatl, Fae, Ridgeback, Snapper, Guardian, [b]Gender Range:[/b] Female [b]Flight Range:[/b] Fire [b]Eye Type:[/b] Any [b]Primary Range:[/b] Splash, Cobalt, Blue, Cornflower, Periwinkle, Carribbean, Teal, Cyan, Robin [b]Primary Gene Range:[/b] Pinstripe, Wasp, Crystal, Jupiter, Lionfish, Metallic, Petals [b]Secondary Range:[/b] Copper, Sand [b]Secondary Gene Range:[/b] Noxtide, Toxin, Hypnotic, Spinner, Trail, Hex, [b]Tertiary Range:[/b] Amethyst, Orchid, Heather, Purple, Nightshade, Violet, Grape, Royal, Iris [b]Tertiary Gene Range:[/b] Any [rule] [rule] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=147&bodygene=22&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=75&tertgene=24&winggene=22&wings=46&auth=9d0810c97befb4f84d4db8307ed9dc65a54783f1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 13:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Male Fae Earth Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Grape Pinstripe Sunshine Trail Marigold Peacock Earth Common ----- [/columns] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Acceptable variations:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left][b]Breed Range:[/b] Fae, Skydancer, Pearlcatcher [b]Gender Range:[/b] Male [b]Flight Range:[/b] Any [b]Eye Type:[/b] Any [b]Primary Range:[/b] Grape, Violet, [b]Primary Gene Range:[/b] Pinstripe, Wasp, Tapir, Petals, Lionfish, Leopard, Jaguar [b]Secondary Range:[/b] Sunshine, Saffron, Grape, [b]Secondary Gene Range:[/b] Trail, Noxtide [b]Tertiary Range:[/b] Marigold, Iris, [b]Tertiary Gene Range:[/b] [u]Peacock only[/u] [center][b]Breeding Project: Underway[/b][/center] [rule] [rule] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=111&bodygene=2&breed=4&element=9&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=68&tertgene=5&winggene=17&wings=157&auth=8b615ed5068a59d73beb637b5b2c907b7a88d154&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 14:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Female Pearlcatcher Arcane Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Eggplant Tiger Umber Alloy Heather Underbelly Arcane Innocent ----- [/columns] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Acceptable variations:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left][b]Breed Range:[/b] Any [b]Gender Range:[/b] Female [b]Flight Range:[/b] Arcane, Shadow, Water, Plague [b]Eye Type:[/b] Any [b]Primary Range:[/b] Eggplant, Iris, Royal, Violet, Indigo, Twilight, [b]Primary Gene Range:[/b] any [b]Secondary Range:[/b] Umber, Sable, Dirt, Soil, Chocolate, Hickory [b]Secondary Gene Range:[/b] Alloy, Clouded, Current, Daub, Hypnotic, Rosette, Safari, Shimmer, Sludge, Stripes, Toxin, Trail [b]Tertiary Range:[/b] Heather, Lavender, Mist, Wisteria, Iris, Storm, Twilight, Bubblegum [b]Tertiary Gene Range:[/b] Underbelly, Glimmer, Capsule, Filigree, Firefly, Ghost, Lace, Ringlets, Runes, Stained, Veined [rule] [rule] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=20&breed=14&element=11&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=133&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=4&auth=7e64eace5a92e725873c193599de29cc51f4d353&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 15:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Male Bogsneak Fire Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Platinum Wasp Platinum Alloy Carrot Glimmer Fire Faceted ----- [/columns] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Acceptable variations:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left][b]Breed Range:[/b] Any [b]Gender Range:[/b] Any [b]Flight Range:[/b] Fire, Light, Ice [b]Eye Type:[/b] Any [b]Primary Range:[/b] Platinum, Orca, Moon, White, Antique, Cream, Silver, Dust [b]Primary Gene Range:[/b] Wasp, Metallic [b]Secondary Range:[/b] Platinum, Orca, Moon, White, Antique, Cream, Silver, Dust (preferably same as primary) [b]Secondary Gene Range:[/b] Alloy, Bee, Shimmer, Sludge, Stripes [b]Tertiary Range:[/b] Carrot, Orange, Fire, Copper, Tomato, Vermilion, Strawberry, Red, [b]Tertiary Gene Range:[/b] [u]Glimmer Only[/u] [rule] [rule] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=20&breed=7&element=4&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=13&winggene=20&wings=28&auth=14ff4f6100a188aca43025f49dae028364ad13e0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 16:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Male Spiral Water Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Ultramarine Wasp Carribbean/Cobalt Bee Cerulean Contour Water Unusual ----- [/columns] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Acceptable variations:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left][b]Breed Range:[/b] Any [b]Gender Range:[/b] Preferably Male [b]Flight Range:[/b] Water, Lightning [b]Eye Type:[/b] Unusual, Facet, Goat(lightning only), Uncommon(lightning only) [b]Primary Range:[/b] [u]Ultramarine Only[/u] [b]Primary Gene Range:[/b] Wasp, Iridescent [b]Secondary Range:[/b] Carribbean, Cobalt, Splash, Azure, Robin, Ultramarine [b]Secondary Gene Range:[/b] Bee, Sludge, Butterfly, Constellation, Facet, Hypnotic, Striation [b]Tertiary Range:[/b] [u]Cerulean Only[/u] [b]Tertiary Gene Range:[/b] Contour, Circuit, Firefly, Ringlets, Runes, Smoke, Stained, [rule] [rule] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=80&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=10&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=130&auth=ae8aa58158b6f17a9351f50b8f0fceeb9db82f5b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [b][color=#c77400][size=5]Dragon 17:[/size][/color] [color=black][size=4]Male Coatl Nature Flight[/center] ----- [center][b]Shamrock Skink Radioactive Alloy Radioactive Runes Nature Glowing ----- [/columns] [center][b][color=#c77400][size=4]Acceptable variations:[/size][/color][/b][/center] [Left][b]Breed Range:[/b] Coatl, Wildclaw [b]Gender Range:[/b] Either [b]Flight Range:[/b] Nature, Wind [b]Eye Type:[/b] Any [b]Primary Range:[/b] Shamrock, Peacock, Hunter [b]Primary Gene Range:[/b] Any [b]Secondary Range:[/b] [u]Radioactive Only[/u] [b]Secondary Gene Range:[/b] Alloy, Facet, Stripes, [b]Tertiary Range:[/b] [u]Radioactive Only[/u] [b]Tertiary Gene Range:[/b] [u]Runes Only[/u] [rule] [rule]
Ideal Dragons:

dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=2&breed=14&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=157&tertgene=11&winggene=4&wings=157&auth=ee21c96575651170d155a9b5a1e2e77f32bb3fe2&dummyext=prev.png

Moon Tiger
Umber Speckle
Umber Thylacine
Earth Common

Acceptable variations:

Breed Range: Any breed
Gender Range: Preferably male
Flight Range: Any
Eye Type: Any
Primary Range: White, Moon, Dust, Grey
Primary Gene Range: Any gene
Secondary Range: Any brown range
Secondary Gene Range: Any
Tertiary Range: Any brown range
Tertiary Gene Range: Any

dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=2&breed=10&element=4&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=11&winggene=16&wings=166&auth=eb06c01399a1d07709d1c9be9f13f88da82ca532&dummyext=prev.png

Cobalt Tiger/Bar
Auburn Spinner
Crimson Thylacine
Water Unusual

Acceptable variations:
Breed Range: Wildclaw, Nocturne, Coatl
Gender Range: Preferably male
Flight Range: Any, preferably Water or Arcane
Primary Range: Cobalt, Twilight
Primary Gene Range: Bar, Leopard, Petals, Skink, Speckle, Tiger
Secondary Range: Auburn
Tertiary Range: Crimson, Berry
Tertiary Gene Range: Scales, Thylacine

dragon?age=1&body=174&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=15&tertgene=20&winggene=1&wings=68&auth=78ca48cfd30bb8b3065e390624552638c1b0a263&dummyext=prev.png

Twilight Jaguar
Heather Shimmer
Lavender Ghost
Shadow Unusual

Acceptable variations:
Breed Range: Any
Gender Range: Female
Flight Range: Shadow, Arcane, Water
Primary Range: Twilight, Heather, Purple
Primary Gene Range: Jaguar, Leopard
Secondary Range: Heather, Twilight
Secondary Gene Range: Shimmer, Alloy, Blend, Butterfly, Noxtide, Sludge, Striation,
Tertiary Range: Lavender

dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=2&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=137&tertgene=9&winggene=6&wings=137&auth=a134e86d148dc75acbc21295c3c5f76f81075d14&dummyext=prev.png

Platinum Tiger
Fog Current
Fog Okapi
Shadow Unusual

Acceptable variations:
Breed Range: Coatl, Wildclaw
Flight Range: Shadow, Ice
Primary Range: Platinum, Fog
Primary Gene Range: Any
Secondary Range: Fog, Platinum
Secondary Gene Range: any
Tertiary Range: Fog, Platinum
Tertiary Gene Range: Okapi
Breeding Project: Underway

dragon?age=1&body=41&bodygene=13&breed=7&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=78&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=41&auth=d22fbf1d2ae75fa48349364a98c6121a25af1b32&dummyext=prev.png

Goldenrod Petals
Goldenrod Noxtide
Spearmint/Cerulean Capsule
Lightning Rare

Acceptable variations:
Gender Range: Male
Flight Range: Lightning only
Primary Range: Goldenrod only
Primary Gene Range: Petals only
Secondary Range: Goldenrod only
Tertiary Range: Spearmint, Cerulean, Jade

dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=16&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=146&tertgene=12&winggene=13&wings=51&auth=b19b9e460f40221dc67848865359265b60c02025&dummyext=prev.png

Ivory Falcon
Beige Butterfly
Dust Stained
Fire/Earth Common

Acceptable variations:
Primary Range: Ivory, Tan, Beige
Secondary Range: Beige, Sand, Stone, Tan,
Secondary Gene Range: Butterfly Only
Tertiary Range: Dust, Silver, Moon, Beige, Stone, Taupe
Tertiary Gene Range: Stained only

dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=40&breed=11&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=88&tertgene=9&winggene=22&wings=149&auth=e5451433e11c177a1f05c5c45093988bd97430c3&dummyext=prev.png

Latte Leopard/Savannah
Turquoise Trail
Hickory Okapi
Earth Common

Acceptable variations:
Primary Range: Latte, Sand, Tarnish
Primary Gene Range: Falcon, Savannah, Leopard, Pinstripe, Ripple, Lionfish, Tapir
Secondary Range: Turquoise only
Tertiary Range: Hickory, Soil, Sable, Dirt, Clay, Tarnish

dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=23&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=143&tertgene=5&winggene=22&wings=151&auth=cdf073ac906d6941256f850b0df42b4cf7825e3c&dummyext=prev.png

Chocolate Python
Phthalo/Abyss Trail
Latte Underbelly
Earth Common

Acceptable variations:
Breed Range: Wildclaw, Coatl
Primary Range: Chocolate, Brown, Sable, Umber, Clay
Secondary Range: Abyss, Phthalo, Azure, Denim
Tertiary Range: Latte, Driftwood, Hickory, Tarnish, Ginger, Tan, Sand, Beige, Stone

dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=10&breed=4&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=24&tertgene=20&winggene=40&wings=94&auth=00e66543d6b9ee0ec0d4c1a28817a6afcffcd786&dummyext=prev.png

Blue Cherub
Copper Clouded
Stonewash Ghost
Nature Rare

Acceptable variations:
Breed Range: Pearlcatcher, Imperial
Primary Range: Blue, Periwinkle, Lapis, Cornflower, Ultramarine, Cobalt, Navy
Secondary Range: Copper, Auburn, Ginger, Tarnish, Bronze, Terracotta, Carrot
Tertiary Range: Stonewash, Splash, Cornflower, Sky, Carribbean, Teal, Cerulean, Robin, Aqua, Spruce, Smoke, Dust, Silver, Ice
Tertiary Gene Range: Ghost, Glimmer, Smoke, Crackle, Underbelly, Lace, Runes, Ringlets

dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=21&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=95&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=53&auth=d4a5a409fe4626c8f1167209d96eacdb18e89837&dummyext=prev.png

Soil Tapir/Cherub
Slate Stripes/Safari
Taupe Glimmer
Earth Rare

Acceptable variations:
Breed Range: Coatl, wildclaw
Gender Range: Male, Female
Primary Range: Soil, Slate, Driftwood, Latte
Primary Gene Range: Tapir, Bar, Cherub, Falcon, Laced, Leopard, Metallic, Pinstripe, Petals, Python, Vipera
Secondary Range: Slate, Stone, Taupe, Driftwood, Soil
Secondary Gene Range: Stripes, Safari, Bee, Butterfly, Trail, Striation, Current, Edged, Peregrine,
Tertiary Range: Taupe, Coal, Shale, Flint, Beige, Stone, Slate, Driftwood, Latte, Clay, Soil, Hickory, Lead, Charcoal, Oilslick
Tertiary Gene Range: Glimmer, Stained

dragon?age=1&body=22&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=11&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=114&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=94&auth=1ad8afa4ac7d282d9f6a641e60e4d084c7311eac&dummyext=prev.png

Splash Pinstripe
Copper Noxtide
Amethyst/Orchid Capsule
Fire Swirl

Acceptable variations:
Breed Range: Spiral, Coatl, Fae, Ridgeback, Snapper, Guardian,
Flight Range: Fire
Primary Range: Splash, Cobalt, Blue, Cornflower, Periwinkle, Carribbean, Teal, Cyan, Robin
Primary Gene Range: Pinstripe, Wasp, Crystal, Jupiter, Lionfish, Metallic, Petals
Secondary Range: Copper, Sand
Secondary Gene Range: Noxtide, Toxin, Hypnotic, Spinner, Trail, Hex,
Tertiary Range: Amethyst, Orchid, Heather, Purple, Nightshade, Violet, Grape, Royal, Iris

dragon?age=1&body=147&bodygene=22&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=75&tertgene=24&winggene=22&wings=46&auth=9d0810c97befb4f84d4db8307ed9dc65a54783f1&dummyext=prev.png

Grape Pinstripe
Sunshine Trail
Marigold Peacock
Earth Common

Acceptable variations:
Breed Range: Fae, Skydancer, Pearlcatcher
Primary Range: Grape, Violet,
Primary Gene Range: Pinstripe, Wasp, Tapir, Petals, Lionfish, Leopard, Jaguar
Secondary Range: Sunshine, Saffron, Grape,
Secondary Gene Range: Trail, Noxtide
Tertiary Range: Marigold, Iris,
Tertiary Gene Range: Peacock only

dragon?age=1&body=111&bodygene=2&breed=4&element=9&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=68&tertgene=5&winggene=17&wings=157&auth=8b615ed5068a59d73beb637b5b2c907b7a88d154&dummyext=prev.png

Eggplant Tiger
Umber Alloy
Heather Underbelly
Arcane Innocent

Acceptable variations:
Flight Range: Arcane, Shadow, Water, Plague
Primary Range: Eggplant, Iris, Royal, Violet, Indigo, Twilight,
Primary Gene Range: any
Secondary Range: Umber, Sable, Dirt, Soil, Chocolate, Hickory
Secondary Gene Range: Alloy, Clouded, Current, Daub, Hypnotic, Rosette, Safari, Shimmer, Sludge, Stripes, Toxin, Trail
Tertiary Range: Heather, Lavender, Mist, Wisteria, Iris, Storm, Twilight, Bubblegum
Tertiary Gene Range: Underbelly, Glimmer, Capsule, Filigree, Firefly, Ghost, Lace, Ringlets, Runes, Stained, Veined

dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=20&breed=14&element=11&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=133&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=4&auth=7e64eace5a92e725873c193599de29cc51f4d353&dummyext=prev.png

Platinum Wasp
Platinum Alloy
Carrot Glimmer
Fire Faceted

Acceptable variations:
Gender Range: Any
Flight Range: Fire, Light, Ice
Primary Range: Platinum, Orca, Moon, White, Antique, Cream, Silver, Dust
Primary Gene Range: Wasp, Metallic
Secondary Range: Platinum, Orca, Moon, White, Antique, Cream, Silver, Dust (preferably same as primary)
Secondary Gene Range: Alloy, Bee, Shimmer, Sludge, Stripes
Tertiary Range: Carrot, Orange, Fire, Copper, Tomato, Vermilion, Strawberry, Red,
Tertiary Gene Range: Glimmer Only

dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=20&breed=7&element=4&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=13&winggene=20&wings=28&auth=14ff4f6100a188aca43025f49dae028364ad13e0&dummyext=prev.png

Ultramarine Wasp
Carribbean/Cobalt Bee
Cerulean Contour
Water Unusual

Acceptable variations:
Gender Range: Preferably Male
Flight Range: Water, Lightning
Eye Type: Unusual, Facet, Goat(lightning only), Uncommon(lightning only)
Primary Range: Ultramarine Only
Primary Gene Range: Wasp, Iridescent
Secondary Range: Carribbean, Cobalt, Splash, Azure, Robin, Ultramarine
Secondary Gene Range: Bee, Sludge, Butterfly, Constellation, Facet, Hypnotic, Striation
Tertiary Range: Cerulean Only
Tertiary Gene Range: Contour, Circuit, Firefly, Ringlets, Runes, Smoke, Stained,

dragon?age=1&body=80&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=10&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=130&auth=ae8aa58158b6f17a9351f50b8f0fceeb9db82f5b&dummyext=prev.png

Shamrock Skink
Radioactive Alloy
Radioactive Runes
Nature Glowing

Acceptable variations:
Breed Range: Coatl, Wildclaw
Gender Range: Either
Flight Range: Nature, Wind
Primary Range: Shamrock, Peacock, Hunter
Secondary Range: Radioactive Only
Secondary Gene Range: Alloy, Facet, Stripes,
Tertiary Range: Radioactive Only
Tertiary Gene Range: Runes Only

If you have dragons that don't quite meet the criteria for one of these dragons, but are still close, let me know! There's a chance I might still be interested in them, since they might be useful for breeding the dragons I'm looking for.

If you have dragons that don't quite meet the criteria for one of these dragons, but are still close, let me know! There's a chance I might still be interested in them, since they might be useful for breeding the dragons I'm looking for.

The Breeding Project Log

Have you given me a dragon and want to stay up to date with what I'm doing with them? Or you're just curious and want to read up on how well (or not well) my breeding projects are going? Well, good news! I have now made a log of my breeding projects, which you can find by clicking this link!
There, you can see all the ones I'm currently working on, the closest dragons I have so far, which dragons I'm breeding together and any updates on new hatchlings or dragons!
The Breeding Project Log

Have you given me a dragon and want to stay up to date with what I'm doing with them? Or you're just curious and want to read up on how well (or not well) my breeding projects are going? Well, good news! I have now made a log of my breeding projects, which you can find by clicking this link!
There, you can see all the ones I'm currently working on, the closest dragons I have so far, which dragons I'm breeding together and any updates on new hatchlings or dragons!
May I offer these 2? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539164/53916359_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539164/53916360_350.png[/img]
May I offer these 2?
53916359_350.png
53916360_350.png
3-E8-A1-D97-9909-4089-819-A-1-D6-E2940585-E.png
---
FR+10 (DST)
She/her/
They/them
~Have a nice day!~
zFX885I.png Limited-Wind.png tDeKDnH.png
@CrazyDragy

Thank you for the offer!
I'm not sure either of them are close enough, but I appreciate it. ^-^
@CrazyDragy

Thank you for the offer!
I'm not sure either of them are close enough, but I appreciate it. ^-^
^^ Not a problem! If you ever feel like they could be what you're looking for hit me up
^^ Not a problem! If you ever feel like they could be what you're looking for hit me up
3-E8-A1-D97-9909-4089-819-A-1-D6-E2940585-E.png
---
FR+10 (DST)
She/her/
They/them
~Have a nice day!~
zFX885I.png Limited-Wind.png tDeKDnH.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55446304] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554464/55446304_350.png[/img] [/url Got this guy for dragon one.

55446304_350.png
[/url
Got this guy for dragon one.
sReBJoC.png0f820ed4-372f-11ea-9739-ef7cb34031b1.gif ebfdac0f-372e-11ea-ab14-ef7cb34031b1.gif
@vanillaicecream1

He's very elegant, and his primary is very close, but the secondary and tertiary are a bit further out for breeding with. I'll keep him in mind if I find a mate who could narrow the band a bit, though!
@vanillaicecream1

He's very elegant, and his primary is very close, but the secondary and tertiary are a bit further out for breeding with. I'll keep him in mind if I find a mate who could narrow the band a bit, though!
Oh sorry! Just realized you wanted brown for secondary and teterary...
Oh sorry! Just realized you wanted brown for secondary and teterary...
sReBJoC.png0f820ed4-372f-11ea-9739-ef7cb34031b1.gif ebfdac0f-372e-11ea-ab14-ef7cb34031b1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7