Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] The Plague Hunger Games
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 169 170
(@Rivertyl for district mates, @CinamonPizza for other tributes. No worries if you’d prefer not to respond c:) - - - - - [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55421211] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554213/55421211_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Introduce yourself to the Plaguelands, why should we care about you?[/b] I will always, always have a buddy with me in the games. If you’re looking for an interesting show? Keep me around and watch. [b]Why did you volunteer for these historic Games?[/b] Comparative to the others from my district, I’m one of the ones who at least stand a chance. District 7 may be lumber strong, but there is only so much you can do if physical strength is your only characteristic - diversity of strategy to help my district win. Wouldn’t you do the same? [b]Do you know the other Tribute from your district? Any sort of relationship there?[/b] Vidar...I’ve seen you around, haven’t I? In the Mire. My buddy has friends that hang out around there, and that cleaver is pretty distinctive and hard to miss. Wouldn’t be surprised if you haven’t seen me there, given how...occupied...you were at the time, but probably in town. The supply store right next to the apothecary is somewhere I am pretty often, and you smell the part for the apothecary with the smoke and the bandages. [b]You've had a chance to meet the other Tributes now. Thoughts? Anyone stand out?[/b] I watch the others a lot during training, and Rhondinite has a flair reminiscent of my own. You want vengeance, don’t you? Maybe we can help each other. What do you say? [b]What do you think your odds are for survival?[/b] If there are living creatures around me, I’ll survive. They’ll make sure I do. Don’t worry. [b]What would be the most useful thing to send you in the Arena?[/b] Items for concealment and ranged weapons. They can’t kill me if they can’t find me, but I can find them and I sure will. [b]Should you emerge the victor, what will you do with your winnings?[/b] Win first. Talk about cash later. [b]Anything you want to say to the spectators? To friends and family back home?[/b] There are many, many eyes looking out for me already. Join the party, help me to the end, and I promise a good show. (RP open!)
(@Rivertyl for district mates, @CinamonPizza for other tributes. No worries if you’d prefer not to respond c:)
- - - - -

55421211_350.png

Introduce yourself to the Plaguelands, why should we care about you?
I will always, always have a buddy with me in the games. If you’re looking for an interesting show? Keep me around and watch.

Why did you volunteer for these historic Games?
Comparative to the others from my district, I’m one of the ones who at least stand a chance. District 7 may be lumber strong, but there is only so much you can do if physical strength is your only characteristic - diversity of strategy to help my district win. Wouldn’t you do the same?

Do you know the other Tribute from your district? Any sort of relationship there?
Vidar...I’ve seen you around, haven’t I? In the Mire. My buddy has friends that hang out around there, and that cleaver is pretty distinctive and hard to miss. Wouldn’t be surprised if you haven’t seen me there, given how...occupied...you were at the time, but probably in town. The supply store right next to the apothecary is somewhere I am pretty often, and you smell the part for the apothecary with the smoke and the bandages.

You've had a chance to meet the other Tributes now. Thoughts? Anyone stand out?
I watch the others a lot during training, and Rhondinite has a flair reminiscent of my own. You want vengeance, don’t you? Maybe we can help each other. What do you say?

What do you think your odds are for survival?
If there are living creatures around me, I’ll survive. They’ll make sure I do. Don’t worry.

What would be the most useful thing to send you in the Arena?
Items for concealment and ranged weapons. They can’t kill me if they can’t find me, but I can find them and I sure will.

Should you emerge the victor, what will you do with your winnings?
Win first. Talk about cash later.

Anything you want to say to the spectators? To friends and family back home?
There are many, many eyes looking out for me already. Join the party, help me to the end, and I promise a good show.

(RP open!)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55781954] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557820/55781954_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Foxglove hissed under her breath as she glanced around, discreetly examining the tributes. Those who were out for vengeance - they could be twisted and manipulated to her will. [i]Don't get too cocky,[/i] she warned herself quietly. [i]These are formidable enemies. Stand in the shadows, find their weaknesses.[/i] She watched through narrowed eyes as the Pearlcatcher spoke. Her strategy was to seem weak and pitiful, nonthreatening, but cunning. [i]I will do what I am best at. Lying and tricking.[/i] [b]Introduce yourself to the Plaguelands, why should we care about you?:[/b] Foxglove allowed herself a nervous chuckle. "It will be an interesting game with me alive." She smirked, attempting to speak with an unlikely hodgepodge of both timidness and swagger. She smiled nervously and didn't reveal anything more. [i]They will think you're cowardly. Work it to your advantage,[/i] she repeated. [b]Why did you volunteer for these historic Games?:[/b] Foxglove's clenched her teeth, wishing she could hurl a knife into this stupid interviewer's skull at this very second. But she had excellent self-control. She wouldn't do [i]anything[/i] in the Capitol, but for playing the part of a shy mouse who didn't stand a chance. She chuckled once more. "V-volunteer myself?" she stammered. "There is no one I love [i]that[/i] much to volunteer for d-death." [b]Do you know the other Tribute from your district? Any sort of relationship there?: [/b] Foxglove narrowed her eyes. What was this interviewer getting at. "No, I don't," she replied with finality. "And I intend for it to stay that way." [i]Attachments are dangerous,[/i] she thought, not speaking it aloud. [b]You've had a chance to meet the other Tributes now. Thoughts? Anyone stand out?:[/b] "No." Foxglove nearly spat her reply out. "They are faces - all enemies who want to kill me with every cell in their body." She pretended to shudder. "All dragons to run from." [b]What do you think your odds are for survival?: [/b] Foxglove stared at the ground, trying to look sorrowful and hopeless to the other tributes. "I don't know. I'm only good at surviving, but perhaps keeping my distance will be an advantage for me; I don't want to be involved in brawling or bloodshed. If it comes down to me and another dragon, I would avoid them at any cost. You know what I'm good at? Hiding and running." [b]What would be the most useful thing to send you in the Arena?:[/b] [i]Knives,[/i] she almost said, but gritted her teeth to stop that word from coming out. "Perhaps explosives, land mines." She gave a nervous, stuttering laugh. "If it comes down to me and another dragon, as I've mentioned, I would rather run than fight. But if I can explode them first, perhaps I stand a chance." She sighed and stared blankly into space. [b]Should you emerge the victor, what will you do with your winnings?:[/b] "Emerge the victor? What are the chances of that?" Foxglove barked a laugh. "But if I did, I would have no need for it. I hardly think it matters what I would do, considering the chances are very slim that I make it out of this." She stared down at the ground now. [b]Anything you want to say to the spectators? To friends and family back home?:[/b] She glanced straight at the cameras. "I'm sorry," she said simply, standing and walking off. [i]I hope I did good,[/i] she thought anxiously. [i]I hope they're convinced.[/i] To keep up the act, she strode to a corner and stood there in the shadows, not associating with anyone, but judging them. Weaknesses were all that mattered. She couldn't afford to get attached to anyone.

Foxglove hissed under her breath as she glanced around, discreetly examining the tributes. Those who were out for vengeance - they could be twisted and manipulated to her will. Don't get too cocky, she warned herself quietly. These are formidable enemies. Stand in the shadows, find their weaknesses. She watched through narrowed eyes as the Pearlcatcher spoke. Her strategy was to seem weak and pitiful, nonthreatening, but cunning. I will do what I am best at. Lying and tricking.

Introduce yourself to the Plaguelands, why should we care about you?:

Foxglove allowed herself a nervous chuckle. "It will be an interesting game with me alive." She smirked, attempting to speak with an unlikely hodgepodge of both timidness and swagger. She smiled nervously and didn't reveal anything more. They will think you're cowardly. Work it to your advantage, she repeated.

Why did you volunteer for these historic Games?:

Foxglove's clenched her teeth, wishing she could hurl a knife into this stupid interviewer's skull at this very second. But she had excellent self-control. She wouldn't do anything in the Capitol, but for playing the part of a shy mouse who didn't stand a chance. She chuckled once more. "V-volunteer myself?" she stammered. "There is no one I love that much to volunteer for d-death."

Do you know the other Tribute from your district? Any sort of relationship there?:

Foxglove narrowed her eyes. What was this interviewer getting at. "No, I don't," she replied with finality. "And I intend for it to stay that way." Attachments are dangerous, she thought, not speaking it aloud.

You've had a chance to meet the other Tributes now. Thoughts? Anyone stand out?:

"No." Foxglove nearly spat her reply out. "They are faces - all enemies who want to kill me with every cell in their body." She pretended to shudder. "All dragons to run from."

What do you think your odds are for survival?:

Foxglove stared at the ground, trying to look sorrowful and hopeless to the other tributes. "I don't know. I'm only good at surviving, but perhaps keeping my distance will be an advantage for me; I don't want to be involved in brawling or bloodshed. If it comes down to me and another dragon, I would avoid them at any cost. You know what I'm good at? Hiding and running."

What would be the most useful thing to send you in the Arena?:

Knives, she almost said, but gritted her teeth to stop that word from coming out. "Perhaps explosives, land mines." She gave a nervous, stuttering laugh. "If it comes down to me and another dragon, as I've mentioned, I would rather run than fight. But if I can explode them first, perhaps I stand a chance." She sighed and stared blankly into space.

Should you emerge the victor, what will you do with your winnings?:

"Emerge the victor? What are the chances of that?" Foxglove barked a laugh. "But if I did, I would have no need for it. I hardly think it matters what I would do, considering the chances are very slim that I make it out of this." She stared down at the ground now.

Anything you want to say to the spectators? To friends and family back home?:

She glanced straight at the cameras. "I'm sorry," she said simply, standing and walking off. I hope I did good, she thought anxiously. I hope they're convinced. To keep up the act, she strode to a corner and stood there in the shadows, not associating with anyone, but judging them. Weaknesses were all that mattered. She couldn't afford to get attached to anyone.
[b]Eternity|District 5|Shadow|Imperial[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50522249] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/505223/50522249_350.png[/img] [/url] Eternity peered at his surroundings, glaring at the blaring light and the staring interviewers. He opened his maw to respond hatefully at the foolish dragonets, but was beaten to it, questioned over and over. The marble under his feet began to crack as his hate grew, his evil eye beginning to scare off the more weak of them. But, he took a breath, the harsh air of the red sky of the plague lands filling his lungs. He took a moment, pondered them, and responded: [b]Introduce yourself to the Plaguelands, why should we care about you?[/b] I do not care if you give a damn about me, I am merely here to win, not for sympathy. Cheer for me if you will, boo for me if you must, but above all, do NOT, try to assist me. [b]Why did you volunteer for these historic Games?[/b] Because I was told these games were historically the most bloody, and the most dishonourable. I wished to see this for myself. Besides, I am currently in war with my Brother, I needed a break, and a test of my skills. Finally, to bring honour to me, and my clan. [b]Do you know the other Tribute from your district? Any sort of relationship there?[/b] [b][i]Do not insinuate that which you do not understand, fool. Any relationship here would end only in heartbreak. Foxglove, if she ever meant anything, cannot mean anything now.[/i][/b] [b]You've had a chance to meet the other Tributes now. Thoughts? Anyone stand out?[/b] Sir's Vidar and Glory, they seem the most honourable, and the most dangerous. I am excited to meet with them. Besides, when I stare into the eyes of my foe as the life drains from their eyes, I do prefer not to know them. [b]What do you think your odds are for survival?[/b] I might hope for a guarantee, but then I would be a fool. I can only hope that should I fall, it will be staring into their very soul, bringing them the fear I will be back for revenge, because while I might die, It will [i][b]never[/b][/i], be permanent. [b]What would be the most useful thing to send you in the Arena?[/b] Nothing, only fools would attempt to assist those who do not wish it. I need naught but my own two paws and Trident in hand. [b]Should you emerge the victor, what will you do with your winnings?[/b] Assist my clan to expand, and wear the victory on my back, standing proudly on the backs of my fellow champions, as the victor of the Third Plague Games. [b]Anything you want to say to the spectators? To friends and family back home?[/b] Only this: To my clan, I say goodbye, whether for only today, or forever, we shall see. As the the spectators, I say Good luck with your bets, I do hope you will win. At this, he walked away from the interviewers over to the capitol, aiming to ask someone when it would begin. The lumbering Imperial, one of the largest of all the Tributes, crossed paths, and many watched in fear as he walked, ready to destroy any dragon. His power intolerable, He finally felt ready for the games. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2758585/1#post_2758585][img]https://i.ibb.co/K9vSMZW/HG5.png[/img][/url] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ One of the shortest wingspans of the bigger dragons, one of the longest of them all. Not that heavy, either. At least, of them all. He is gigantic. One of the biggest Tributes. Proud.
Eternity|District 5|Shadow|Imperial

50522249_350.png

Eternity peered at his surroundings, glaring at the blaring light and the staring interviewers. He opened his maw to respond hatefully at the foolish dragonets, but was beaten to it, questioned over and over. The marble under his feet began to crack as his hate grew, his evil eye beginning to scare off the more weak of them. But, he took a breath, the harsh air of the red sky of the plague lands filling his lungs. He took a moment, pondered them, and responded:

I do not care if you give a damn about me, I am merely here to win, not for sympathy. Cheer for me if you will, boo for me if you must, but above all, do NOT, try to assist me.

Because I was told these games were historically the most bloody, and the most dishonourable. I wished to see this for myself. Besides, I am currently in war with my Brother, I needed a break, and a test of my skills. Finally, to bring honour to me, and my clan.

Do you know the other Tribute from your district? Any sort of relationship there?

Do not insinuate that which you do not understand, fool. Any relationship here would end only in heartbreak. Foxglove, if she ever meant anything, cannot mean anything now.

Sir's Vidar and Glory, they seem the most honourable, and the most dangerous. I am excited to meet with them. Besides, when I stare into the eyes of my foe as the life drains from their eyes, I do prefer not to know them.

I might hope for a guarantee, but then I would be a fool. I can only hope that should I fall, it will be staring into their very soul, bringing them the fear I will be back for revenge, because while I might die, It will never, be permanent.

Nothing, only fools would attempt to assist those who do not wish it. I need naught but my own two paws and Trident in hand.

Assist my clan to expand, and wear the victory on my back, standing proudly on the backs of my fellow champions, as the victor of the Third Plague Games.

Only this: To my clan, I say goodbye, whether for only today, or forever, we shall see. As the the spectators, I say Good luck with your bets, I do hope you will win.

At this, he walked away from the interviewers over to the capitol, aiming to ask someone when it would begin. The lumbering Imperial, one of the largest of all the Tributes, crossed paths, and many watched in fear as he walked, ready to destroy any dragon. His power intolerable, He finally felt ready for the games.

HG5.png
One of the shortest wingspans of the bigger dragons, one of the longest of them all. Not that heavy, either. At least, of them all. He is gigantic. One of the biggest Tributes. Proud.
One day, a decision must be made, one that will decide all of existence. Who survives, will the Darkness conquer or the Light Prosper. I have seen in my orb, you will pick the path of our futures. Plague or Pearl will be your choice, as the fate of existence rests on your voice-The Tidelordtumblr_op5geiocBz1rravn7o1_500.pngz3tnOVC.png
Cranium l Skydancer l Plague l District 6

Cranium fiddled the last time on his clothes. He was a little bit nervous but he gave his best to cover it with a charismatic smile. Soon he will get interviewed and will have the first and last chance to get as many sponsors - and more important, tributes - on his side. He had took a long look at the other Tributes when they arrived and listen to their interviews carefully. Many people say, the Arena Fight is the important one but Cranium knows, that the Day before the Arena is filled with their rivalty is as much as important as the Bloodbath or the Fest. Now is the time to find the weaknesses of the other Dragons, now is the time to pull some Tributes on his side and now is the time to impress the Wasteland and get some good gifts in the Arena.

"And now, My Dragons and Dragonesses, a descendant of the Wastelands himself, red as blood and with a glance in his eyes. The fighter for District 6 - Cranium"

Cranium entered the interview plattform with the biggest smile he can make, nodding in every direction and waves while he majestatically walked to the interviewer and greet him.
In the first few seconds he was blinded by the bright lights but when he was able to see clear, his heart made a jump. There were hundred of Dragon Eyes watching him, cheering, boohing, making noises in their own language. He saw big Guardians sitting next to a chompy Snapper while a small Fae flutters above them, all three screaming and looking at him like he was flesh, just waiting for him to die tomorrow in the arena.
Even Cranium shivered a second when he thought about the blood thrist which drives the watchers of the Hunger Games. But he wipped off that thought and focused on his mission - to win, today and in the Arena.

The Interviewer turnend to him and asked him the first question.
"My fellow germs, my name is Cranium and I am a proud son of Mother Plague. My only wish and will was to spread her around in Sornieth and so do I. With my wonderful mate Quiora I turnend many Dragons and Clans to worship Plague Mother. When I was picked out for the Hunger Games I immediatly saw that Plague Mom want to challenge me and see if I am worth to spread her word and so I humbling accept and will fight for her glory and her decision if I am worth it. You should care about me when you care about Plague Mom since I am a Herold of her and I am here to proof it."

Cranium changed his pose while speaking to look as most humble and shy as possible but when he spoke the last words he was building himself up, making an impressive statue of himself. When he ended he saw many Dragons nodding, whispering with their neigbhors. Some were hissing or booing, he know it was because he told he is a Herold but the main of the audience was happy with his speech.

The Interviewer smiled at him and told him, that Plague Mom will definitly make decisions in this game. Then he asked the next question
Cranium smiled, then looked at the audience and speaked "I didn't volunteered because I never heard of the Games before. I left the Wastelands when I was young and the word did not spread around. I was picked out from Plague Mom herself to volunteer and I am glad she did this since these Games look like the perfect way to proof myself to her"

The audience was not impressed, he was not a volunteer and he could not make up for this. Cranium knew his next answer must be on point or he will loss the audience.

The Interviewer nodded, smiled in the audience, then looked at Cranium estimating while asking his next question.
Do you know the other Tribute from your district? Any sort of relationship there? Cranium wasn't surprised by the question, he prepared himself for that. "I mentionend before I left the Wastelands as a very young Hatchling so I met very few fellow Plague Dragons. But I have heard about the Clan of my District's second Tribute and am glad that he was choosen. We can surely help us out since he is focused on Magic while I am a direct combat fighter. I can't await to talk to him after this interview a little bit more private"

The audience was happy, cheering for his words. He not even paied respect to the Plague Dragons, he also set himself up as a team Dragon and one, who isn't to shy to honor another Dragons Abilitys.

Once again, the interviewer smiled at Cranium, then he talked a little bit about the Games and how Tributes can work together. Cranium was joking with him, smiling and being as charismatic as possible.
Then the next question was asked.
"Yes, I meet them. They are all impressive Dragons, and enemys worth to proof myself for Plague Mom. I can't name a single Tribute out of my head since every single Tribute is unique in all ways and it would be unfair to name one and let the other Tribute out." Cranum has thought about his answer long, he didn't want to hint to the Tributes who are enemys or dangerous to him so he avoided the question with being charismatic.

The Interviewer noticed that and smiled at him, knowing but the audience was amazed and cheered. Over the turn of the Interview the boohing was nearly vanished and Cranium knew he had the stripes to play with the audience in his claws. He was sure to make some sponsors with his interview.

The Question took Cranium by surprise. His odds... That was an interesting question for every sponsor. "Well" He started, "I lefted the Wasteland as a young Hatchling surviving on my own for many years before I found my Mate. I made a Clan out of nothing and am feeding them and carrying for their safety. I think my odds are high, maybe higher then the odds of some other Tributes" Cranium knew that the sentence could cost him the audiences approval but they loved him so much, they cheered and enjoyed his answer.

The next three question were easy and Cranium and the Interviewer played with the audience and them.
"Send me a sword or send me a sharped Claw. Send me Raptorik Talonblades or send me Sickel Claws. Just send me anything sharp and small and I wil be the victor. And I don't doubt I couldn't use an Aid Kit or some fresh water and food."

"Carrying the word of Plague Mom around of course. I would strongen my Clan and make them capable to recruit many many more Dragons for Plague Mom."

Cranium was a second silent, preparing his pose as if he was thinking about the question. "I just want to say" he finally started "to my loving mate Quiroa that you can wait for me. I will return - either way.
And to all the spectators; I wish you all wonderful Plague Hunger Games!"

A last time the crowd cheered, a last time Cranium smiled at the Interviewer and the audience, then he left the tribune, proud of himself and how he was able to play all cards he had on his hands. Now it was time to find the weakness of every single Tribute and drive some on his side.
Cranium l Skydancer l Plague l District 6

Cranium fiddled the last time on his clothes. He was a little bit nervous but he gave his best to cover it with a charismatic smile. Soon he will get interviewed and will have the first and last chance to get as many sponsors - and more important, tributes - on his side. He had took a long look at the other Tributes when they arrived and listen to their interviews carefully. Many people say, the Arena Fight is the important one but Cranium knows, that the Day before the Arena is filled with their rivalty is as much as important as the Bloodbath or the Fest. Now is the time to find the weaknesses of the other Dragons, now is the time to pull some Tributes on his side and now is the time to impress the Wasteland and get some good gifts in the Arena.

"And now, My Dragons and Dragonesses, a descendant of the Wastelands himself, red as blood and with a glance in his eyes. The fighter for District 6 - Cranium"

Cranium entered the interview plattform with the biggest smile he can make, nodding in every direction and waves while he majestatically walked to the interviewer and greet him.
In the first few seconds he was blinded by the bright lights but when he was able to see clear, his heart made a jump. There were hundred of Dragon Eyes watching him, cheering, boohing, making noises in their own language. He saw big Guardians sitting next to a chompy Snapper while a small Fae flutters above them, all three screaming and looking at him like he was flesh, just waiting for him to die tomorrow in the arena.
Even Cranium shivered a second when he thought about the blood thrist which drives the watchers of the Hunger Games. But he wipped off that thought and focused on his mission - to win, today and in the Arena.

The Interviewer turnend to him and asked him the first question.
"My fellow germs, my name is Cranium and I am a proud son of Mother Plague. My only wish and will was to spread her around in Sornieth and so do I. With my wonderful mate Quiora I turnend many Dragons and Clans to worship Plague Mother. When I was picked out for the Hunger Games I immediatly saw that Plague Mom want to challenge me and see if I am worth to spread her word and so I humbling accept and will fight for her glory and her decision if I am worth it. You should care about me when you care about Plague Mom since I am a Herold of her and I am here to proof it."

Cranium changed his pose while speaking to look as most humble and shy as possible but when he spoke the last words he was building himself up, making an impressive statue of himself. When he ended he saw many Dragons nodding, whispering with their neigbhors. Some were hissing or booing, he know it was because he told he is a Herold but the main of the audience was happy with his speech.

The Interviewer smiled at him and told him, that Plague Mom will definitly make decisions in this game. Then he asked the next question
Cranium smiled, then looked at the audience and speaked "I didn't volunteered because I never heard of the Games before. I left the Wastelands when I was young and the word did not spread around. I was picked out from Plague Mom herself to volunteer and I am glad she did this since these Games look like the perfect way to proof myself to her"

The audience was not impressed, he was not a volunteer and he could not make up for this. Cranium knew his next answer must be on point or he will loss the audience.

The Interviewer nodded, smiled in the audience, then looked at Cranium estimating while asking his next question.
Do you know the other Tribute from your district? Any sort of relationship there? Cranium wasn't surprised by the question, he prepared himself for that. "I mentionend before I left the Wastelands as a very young Hatchling so I met very few fellow Plague Dragons. But I have heard about the Clan of my District's second Tribute and am glad that he was choosen. We can surely help us out since he is focused on Magic while I am a direct combat fighter. I can't await to talk to him after this interview a little bit more private"

The audience was happy, cheering for his words. He not even paied respect to the Plague Dragons, he also set himself up as a team Dragon and one, who isn't to shy to honor another Dragons Abilitys.

Once again, the interviewer smiled at Cranium, then he talked a little bit about the Games and how Tributes can work together. Cranium was joking with him, smiling and being as charismatic as possible.
Then the next question was asked.
"Yes, I meet them. They are all impressive Dragons, and enemys worth to proof myself for Plague Mom. I can't name a single Tribute out of my head since every single Tribute is unique in all ways and it would be unfair to name one and let the other Tribute out." Cranum has thought about his answer long, he didn't want to hint to the Tributes who are enemys or dangerous to him so he avoided the question with being charismatic.

The Interviewer noticed that and smiled at him, knowing but the audience was amazed and cheered. Over the turn of the Interview the boohing was nearly vanished and Cranium knew he had the stripes to play with the audience in his claws. He was sure to make some sponsors with his interview.

The Question took Cranium by surprise. His odds... That was an interesting question for every sponsor. "Well" He started, "I lefted the Wasteland as a young Hatchling surviving on my own for many years before I found my Mate. I made a Clan out of nothing and am feeding them and carrying for their safety. I think my odds are high, maybe higher then the odds of some other Tributes" Cranium knew that the sentence could cost him the audiences approval but they loved him so much, they cheered and enjoyed his answer.

The next three question were easy and Cranium and the Interviewer played with the audience and them.
"Send me a sword or send me a sharped Claw. Send me Raptorik Talonblades or send me Sickel Claws. Just send me anything sharp and small and I wil be the victor. And I don't doubt I couldn't use an Aid Kit or some fresh water and food."

"Carrying the word of Plague Mom around of course. I would strongen my Clan and make them capable to recruit many many more Dragons for Plague Mom."

Cranium was a second silent, preparing his pose as if he was thinking about the question. "I just want to say" he finally started "to my loving mate Quiroa that you can wait for me. I will return - either way.
And to all the spectators; I wish you all wonderful Plague Hunger Games!"

A last time the crowd cheered, a last time Cranium smiled at the Interviewer and the audience, then he left the tribune, proud of himself and how he was able to play all cards he had on his hands. Now it was time to find the weakness of every single Tribute and drive some on his side.
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
Chloe | District 2 | Ice | Guardian

The Clan of the Howling Inferno's rescue group was almost out. Storm's body was secured to Sunburst's back and they were at the gates ready to fly free. "As soon as we get back I'll arrange for Veramur and Frothr to take you to the Icefield immediately." Reznin grunts. "Much appreciated." Nathaniel responds. The scarred wildclaw begins to follow the group when a heavy paw is set on his shoulder. Looking up he finds two massive plague imperials standing over him with bored expressions. "Can I help you?" The bigger one snorts, "I could ask the same thing. Where do you think you're going tribute?
Chloe blinked at the impassive mirror she was apparently being interviewed by. For a flight based on fights to survive they sure have a lot of boredom to go around it seems. "Why should you care about me? Hmm that's a good question." Chloe had seen Storm's interview and "failure" was putting it lightly. Not that Chloe could blame her, if she had been dragged her against her will she'd be just as short. The guardian shot a toothy grin at the interviewer, "Because I'm a survivor in a bit more... literal sense. If you care at all that I've beat death once before then keep your eyes on me."

Hmm he didn't like that. Ah well, that was to be expected from plague dragons I suppose. she muses as the host fixes a glare on her. He tries to maintain his own toothy grin and continues.
"Get your claws off him!" Chloe snarls, shoving the imperial away from her mate, "No one here signed up for these insane games." "That's not what this notice says," one of them sniffed. She holds up a piece of paper for them both to read and sure enough it's a notice of Nathaniel's volunteering. "It seems I've been setup." There are times Chloe wished Nathaniel took his safety a bit more seriously including now, the wildclaw had an almost curious look as he examined the letter. The rest of the clan starts to surround them, "What's going on you two?" "Who are these dragons, what do you want with us?" Chloe poked the bigger imperial, "Hey, can someone volunteer for a volunteer?" "I have no idea, why?" "Chloe wha-" Chloe shoved Nathaniel into the group before standing to her full height in front of the imperials, "I volunteer." "Chloe what the hell are you doing?!" She shot him a small smile. "Bringing back Storm is your top priority, besides," she began following the imperials back inside the city, "only one of us can come back from the dead."

What did you feel when you became a Tribute? What went through your head?
He's safe. "Mmm not much honestly. This will be an interesting experience for sure," she swings her battle axe around, ignoring the yelping mirror, "maybe I'll find some fun opponents while I'm here."

Are you thankful to Mother Plaguebringer for giving you this unique opportunity?
The smart answer here was 'yes' but Chloe had already revealed she cared little for their way of life so to hell with that. "Quite frankly I don't care what the gods plan for me. I just take whatever they throw in stride and come out stronger... or dead."

Who is the other tribute actually? She tries to see over the crowd and spots the masked pearlcatcher and frowns. Wait I do vaguely remember seeing that face before but where? "... yes I think I do recognize him but I can't say what our relationship was, so sorry."

You've had a chance to meet all the other Tributes now. Thoughts? Anyone stand out?
"Oh quite a few." The games were only volunteers now, Contagion would be thrilled at her flight's redemption but for Chloe it simply meant everyone here had come for a fight. Who knows, maybe this will actually be somewhat entertaining. It's easy to spot her fellow guardians in the group as she singles Vidar and Thezmois out for the host. "Those two look like they could pack quite the punch, perhaps the gods will allow us to spar a bit in the arena to determine the strongest."

"Well I'm a trained fighter with a tough hide and fast healing so I'd like to say pretty good but who knows what those game masters will have in store for us?" If my time with Nath taught me anything it's that dragons judge others far too easily. So many fights are won when the one who was assumed to be weak turns out to be the Shade incarnate. I can not allow myself to make a similar mistake here.

"Weapons, particularly heavy ones. Nothing better to bash an enemy's skull in than with a good strong axe, wouldn't you agree?" she flashes the host a smile. "I'd also appreciate some ranged bows or crossbolts." "...you're aware sponsors cannot supply those things to the tributes correct?" "Alright then, some poison would be just fine. Particularly the kind that paralyzes the spin-" "Next question!"

"Well our clan always needs funding for projects but I suppose some extra bits wouldn't hurt when me and my mate travel."

Chloe takes on a deadpan expression, "Night, Lednik, I'm coming back no matter what and you both know this so for the love of all the gods and the Shade itself don't you dare touch my damned stuff!"
Chloe watched the mirror scurry away to his next victim, still shooting her a glare the whole way. She looks around the dull room as she tries to remember what Storm's looked like. Hmm a shame, there doesn't seem to be any weapons training. Oh well." The hazebeacon bundled in her armor ruffles his wings before settling down again. Chloe scratches his chin absentmindedly while heading toward the food. "Take him," Nathaniel shoos the bird away from himself and he lands on Chloe, "when you fall he'll let me know." "Let's see what they have..."
Pings: @Havic for mentioning Odd as a district mate, @Rivertyl and @Somnorium for mentioning your dergs, none of these need to go anywhere if you prefer ^^
(RP open!)
Chloe | District 2 | Ice | Guardian

The Clan of the Howling Inferno's rescue group was almost out. Storm's body was secured to Sunburst's back and they were at the gates ready to fly free. "As soon as we get back I'll arrange for Veramur and Frothr to take you to the Icefield immediately." Reznin grunts. "Much appreciated." Nathaniel responds. The scarred wildclaw begins to follow the group when a heavy paw is set on his shoulder. Looking up he finds two massive plague imperials standing over him with bored expressions. "Can I help you?" The bigger one snorts, "I could ask the same thing. Where do you think you're going tribute?
Chloe blinked at the impassive mirror she was apparently being interviewed by. For a flight based on fights to survive they sure have a lot of boredom to go around it seems. "Why should you care about me? Hmm that's a good question." Chloe had seen Storm's interview and "failure" was putting it lightly. Not that Chloe could blame her, if she had been dragged her against her will she'd be just as short. The guardian shot a toothy grin at the interviewer, "Because I'm a survivor in a bit more... literal sense. If you care at all that I've beat death once before then keep your eyes on me."

Hmm he didn't like that. Ah well, that was to be expected from plague dragons I suppose. she muses as the host fixes a glare on her. He tries to maintain his own toothy grin and continues.
"Get your claws off him!" Chloe snarls, shoving the imperial away from her mate, "No one here signed up for these insane games." "That's not what this notice says," one of them sniffed. She holds up a piece of paper for them both to read and sure enough it's a notice of Nathaniel's volunteering. "It seems I've been setup." There are times Chloe wished Nathaniel took his safety a bit more seriously including now, the wildclaw had an almost curious look as he examined the letter. The rest of the clan starts to surround them, "What's going on you two?" "Who are these dragons, what do you want with us?" Chloe poked the bigger imperial, "Hey, can someone volunteer for a volunteer?" "I have no idea, why?" "Chloe wha-" Chloe shoved Nathaniel into the group before standing to her full height in front of the imperials, "I volunteer." "Chloe what the hell are you doing?!" She shot him a small smile. "Bringing back Storm is your top priority, besides," she began following the imperials back inside the city, "only one of us can come back from the dead."

What did you feel when you became a Tribute? What went through your head?
He's safe. "Mmm not much honestly. This will be an interesting experience for sure," she swings her battle axe around, ignoring the yelping mirror, "maybe I'll find some fun opponents while I'm here."

Are you thankful to Mother Plaguebringer for giving you this unique opportunity?
The smart answer here was 'yes' but Chloe had already revealed she cared little for their way of life so to hell with that. "Quite frankly I don't care what the gods plan for me. I just take whatever they throw in stride and come out stronger... or dead."

Who is the other tribute actually? She tries to see over the crowd and spots the masked pearlcatcher and frowns. Wait I do vaguely remember seeing that face before but where? "... yes I think I do recognize him but I can't say what our relationship was, so sorry."

You've had a chance to meet all the other Tributes now. Thoughts? Anyone stand out?
"Oh quite a few." The games were only volunteers now, Contagion would be thrilled at her flight's redemption but for Chloe it simply meant everyone here had come for a fight. Who knows, maybe this will actually be somewhat entertaining. It's easy to spot her fellow guardians in the group as she singles Vidar and Thezmois out for the host. "Those two look like they could pack quite the punch, perhaps the gods will allow us to spar a bit in the arena to determine the strongest."

"Well I'm a trained fighter with a tough hide and fast healing so I'd like to say pretty good but who knows what those game masters will have in store for us?" If my time with Nath taught me anything it's that dragons judge others far too easily. So many fights are won when the one who was assumed to be weak turns out to be the Shade incarnate. I can not allow myself to make a similar mistake here.

"Weapons, particularly heavy ones. Nothing better to bash an enemy's skull in than with a good strong axe, wouldn't you agree?" she flashes the host a smile. "I'd also appreciate some ranged bows or crossbolts." "...you're aware sponsors cannot supply those things to the tributes correct?" "Alright then, some poison would be just fine. Particularly the kind that paralyzes the spin-" "Next question!"

"Well our clan always needs funding for projects but I suppose some extra bits wouldn't hurt when me and my mate travel."

Chloe takes on a deadpan expression, "Night, Lednik, I'm coming back no matter what and you both know this so for the love of all the gods and the Shade itself don't you dare touch my damned stuff!"
Chloe watched the mirror scurry away to his next victim, still shooting her a glare the whole way. She looks around the dull room as she tries to remember what Storm's looked like. Hmm a shame, there doesn't seem to be any weapons training. Oh well." The hazebeacon bundled in her armor ruffles his wings before settling down again. Chloe scratches his chin absentmindedly while heading toward the food. "Take him," Nathaniel shoos the bird away from himself and he lands on Chloe, "when you fall he'll let me know." "Let's see what they have..."
Pings: @Havic for mentioning Odd as a district mate, @Rivertyl and @Somnorium for mentioning your dergs, none of these need to go anywhere if you prefer ^^
(RP open!)
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
@InfectedWolf Yep that’s fine, I’ll change it now. Feel free to start RPing!

Edit: Please update your form when you get a chance, thanks! Nevermind I see you did already!
@InfectedWolf Yep that’s fine, I’ll change it now. Feel free to start RPing!

Edit: Please update your form when you get a chance, thanks! Nevermind I see you did already!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
Magnus | District 6 | Ice | Imperial

Magnus regarded the other Tributes with calm indifference. The larger dragons attracted his attention, though he made it seem like he was simply looking about. His shimmering blue wings caught the warm lights magnificently. They contrasted his cold gaze of Ice. He stepped behind the curtain.

“My name’s Magnus. You probably wouldn’t care either way.” He sighed quietly through his nose.

“My clan’s Seer saw an opportunity for improvement.” He tilted his head slightly, gazing down at the interviewer. He didn’t seem particularly bothered by the Imperial’s cold gaze.

“Never seen him before. He seems interesting.” Magnus responded easily. Cranium was very interesting and very dangerous. He saw through that act. That cheerful, happy-go-lucky act to gain others’ trust. He’d seen it all before.

“Vidar and Eternity stand out more than my other opponents.” He admitted, raising a brow in thought. The larger dragons posed more of a threat, thus he kept a more watchful eye on them.

“I’m not sure.” He shrugged, taking pleasure in the interviewer’s growing irritation at his indifference.

“Magical items.” Was his immediate response. As a practiced Mage, he knew what held magical properties and what didn’t. He only had his Tome and Spellbook to cast spells, but some needed certain items. Items he did not have on hand.

“Take my wife out.” He replied, flicking his tail. The interviewer seemed surprised that the emotionless Imperial had one. He might’ve been offended if he cared about how the interviewer felt.

“I love you, Klavdia. I’ll be back.” He shifted his wings, politely nodding to the interviewer and stepping out.
Magnus vaguely registered that he was slightly hungry. He sighed quietly, turning around and picking his way to the table, careful not to step on the smaller dragons in his path.
Magnus | District 6 | Ice | Imperial

Magnus regarded the other Tributes with calm indifference. The larger dragons attracted his attention, though he made it seem like he was simply looking about. His shimmering blue wings caught the warm lights magnificently. They contrasted his cold gaze of Ice. He stepped behind the curtain.

“My name’s Magnus. You probably wouldn’t care either way.” He sighed quietly through his nose.

“My clan’s Seer saw an opportunity for improvement.” He tilted his head slightly, gazing down at the interviewer. He didn’t seem particularly bothered by the Imperial’s cold gaze.

“Never seen him before. He seems interesting.” Magnus responded easily. Cranium was very interesting and very dangerous. He saw through that act. That cheerful, happy-go-lucky act to gain others’ trust. He’d seen it all before.

“Vidar and Eternity stand out more than my other opponents.” He admitted, raising a brow in thought. The larger dragons posed more of a threat, thus he kept a more watchful eye on them.

“I’m not sure.” He shrugged, taking pleasure in the interviewer’s growing irritation at his indifference.

“Magical items.” Was his immediate response. As a practiced Mage, he knew what held magical properties and what didn’t. He only had his Tome and Spellbook to cast spells, but some needed certain items. Items he did not have on hand.

“Take my wife out.” He replied, flicking his tail. The interviewer seemed surprised that the emotionless Imperial had one. He might’ve been offended if he cared about how the interviewer felt.

“I love you, Klavdia. I’ll be back.” He shifted his wings, politely nodding to the interviewer and stepping out.
Magnus vaguely registered that he was slightly hungry. He sighed quietly, turning around and picking his way to the table, careful not to step on the smaller dragons in his path.
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
[center][b][u]Odd | District 2 | Nature | Pearlcatcher[/b][/u] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42064285] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420643/42064285_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Odd surveyed the plain room, taking note of the other tributes. He approached the table of simple food with apparent lack of caution. This, of course, was entirely untrue. Odd scrutinized any pieces he took as if he were picky rather than cautious. Satisfied with a bland helping of herbal plantains- a plagueland staple, and an effective antitoxin- Odd patiently waited for his turn to be interviewed. Several times, he reflexively reached for his pearl only to be reminded that he had left it at home with [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=236211&tab=dragon&did=53466382]his son[/url]. It felt strange. At least it would be safer, there. ----- [b]Introduce yourself to the Plaguelands, why should we care about you?[/b] The dark pearlcatcher gave his most charming of smiles, his verdant eyes gleaming from behind his mask. "My name is Odd, and I am an apothecary from the Conflagrant Caravan. My clan travels Sornieth with its faire and market. I have visited the plaguelands many times, and each time I find it more fascinating." He pauses, "My heart is in these games. It is in the spirit of growth, death, and hardship. If I do not succeed in these trials, than so be it." [b]Why did you volunteer for these historic Games?[/b] "Nature and Plague are more alike than they are different, despite their seeming opposition. These lands fascinate me. The survival against all odds, the dragons who flourish here- it's beautiful. More beautiful than most Nature dragons would give it credit for. I joined these games to witness Plague in its most brutal and perhaps, most amazing, of forms." It may have sounded theatrical or overly philosophical to those listening, but Odd meant every word he said. If he were a more worrisome type of dragon, he might be afraid of coming off as a fanatic; but he was merely curious, and perhaps dangerously so. [b]Do you know the other Tribute from your district? Any sort of relationship there?[/b] "Oh, yes. I traveled with her, once before. She is formidable, I should hope to stand by her side, again," he mused, "But I haven't seen her in a long time. I certainly hope she remembers me." [b]You've had a chance to meet the other Tributes now. Thoughts? Anyone stand out?[/b] "Oh, I'm not sure," Odd gives a casual, slow glance over the tributes, "That Bimala seems to have a good spirit to her. I hope she gets the chance to impress her mentor." [b]What do you think your odds are for survival?[/b] "Oh, odds. What a strange thing. I'd say they're quite low," Odd hummed, "I'm quite good at identifying plants and making remedies from them, but I'm no warrior and my magic isn't all that strong. I don't have any qualms admitting those weaknesses." [b]What would be the most useful thing to send you in the Arena?[/b] "At risk of sounding entirely impractical, tea would be quite a nice luxury to be afforded in the arena," he chuckled a bit to himself, "On a more practical note, I can make many a healing poultice from herbs, if you should desire to send those." He pauses, and decides to leave out the park about making poisons, "Clean water would always be appreciated." [b]Should you emerge the victor, what will you do with your winnings?[/b] "Let's not get ahead of ourselves," Odd scoffs, and almost laughs, "But in the off chance I do emerge victorious, the winnings would allow me to purchase the rare ingredients needed to treat my [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=236211&tab=dragon&did=43699802]adopted son[/url]." [b]Anything you want to say to the spectators? To friends and family back home?[/b] "[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=236211&tab=dragon&did=40078373]Cadmia[/url], I will come home soon, in some form or another," Odd doesn't elaborate on the foreboding statement, "And to [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=236211&tab=dragon&did=49272690]Carnelian[/url], please ensure my plants do not die while I am away." ----- Open for RP! @Lednik @Alurayune mentioned both of your dragons! No need to answer / interact if you don't want to.
Odd | District 2 | Nature | Pearlcatcher

42064285_350.png

Odd surveyed the plain room, taking note of the other tributes. He approached the table of simple food with apparent lack of caution. This, of course, was entirely untrue. Odd scrutinized any pieces he took as if he were picky rather than cautious. Satisfied with a bland helping of herbal plantains- a plagueland staple, and an effective antitoxin- Odd patiently waited for his turn to be interviewed.

Several times, he reflexively reached for his pearl only to be reminded that he had left it at home with his son. It felt strange. At least it would be safer, there.

The dark pearlcatcher gave his most charming of smiles, his verdant eyes gleaming from behind his mask.

"My name is Odd, and I am an apothecary from the Conflagrant Caravan. My clan travels Sornieth with its faire and market. I have visited the plaguelands many times, and each time I find it more fascinating."

He pauses, "My heart is in these games. It is in the spirit of growth, death, and hardship. If I do not succeed in these trials, than so be it."

"Nature and Plague are more alike than they are different, despite their seeming opposition. These lands fascinate me. The survival against all odds, the dragons who flourish here- it's beautiful. More beautiful than most Nature dragons would give it credit for. I joined these games to witness Plague in its most brutal and perhaps, most amazing, of forms."

It may have sounded theatrical or overly philosophical to those listening, but Odd meant every word he said. If he were a more worrisome type of dragon, he might be afraid of coming off as a fanatic; but he was merely curious, and perhaps dangerously so.

"Oh, yes. I traveled with her, once before. She is formidable, I should hope to stand by her side, again," he mused, "But I haven't seen her in a long time. I certainly hope she remembers me."

"Oh, I'm not sure," Odd gives a casual, slow glance over the tributes, "That Bimala seems to have a good spirit to her. I hope she gets the chance to impress her mentor."

"Oh, odds. What a strange thing. I'd say they're quite low," Odd hummed, "I'm quite good at identifying plants and making remedies from them, but I'm no warrior and my magic isn't all that strong. I don't have any qualms admitting those weaknesses."

"At risk of sounding entirely impractical, tea would be quite a nice luxury to be afforded in the arena," he chuckled a bit to himself, "On a more practical note, I can make many a healing poultice from herbs, if you should desire to send those." He pauses, and decides to leave out the park about making poisons, "Clean water would always be appreciated."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves," Odd scoffs, and almost laughs, "But in the off chance I do emerge victorious, the winnings would allow me to purchase the rare ingredients needed to treat my adopted son."

"Cadmia, I will come home soon, in some form or another," Odd doesn't elaborate on the foreboding statement, "And to Carnelian, please ensure my plants do not die while I am away."

Open for RP! @Lednik @Alurayune mentioned both of your dragons! No need to answer / interact if you don't want to.
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
@Ellapinky (yuppers) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2913509] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29136/2913509_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Introduce yourself to the Plaguelands, why should we care about you?[/b] It does not matter if I am cared for or not. Nor does my reputation in the games matter. [b]Why did you volunteer for these historic Games?[/b] It seemed to be a good opportunity to have a hand at battling other contestants. [b]Do you know the other Tribute from your district? Any sort of relationship there?[/b] If you have seen me around, it is not of my concern. ...I see. Well, it isn't a surprise considering how much time I do spend in the Mire. You don't seem to have brute force, but magic radiates from you. [b]You've had a chance to meet the other Tributes now. Thoughts? Anyone stand out?[/b] I will meet them in battle. [b]What do you think your odds are for survival?[/b] Fair enough. I'm quite sure there are others of equal competition to me. It should be extremely unlikely I die in a silly way, like eating poisonous berries. [b]What would be the most useful thing to send you in the Arena?[/b] I'd take medical supplies. I need fresh bandages to supply my old wounds, and yes, new wounds in the future. My teammate Horus will not be here to heal me, this time. [b]Should you emerge the victor, what will you do with your winnings?[/b] All winnings will go to my Clan. Riversplash would be glad I found bounty for her to take care of our dragons. [b]Anything you want to say to the spectators? To friends and family back home?[/b] None at all. [/quote]
@Ellapinky (yuppers)

2913509_350.png

It does not matter if I am cared for or not. Nor does my reputation in the games matter.

It seemed to be a good opportunity to have a hand at battling other contestants.

If you have seen me around, it is not of my concern. ...I see. Well, it isn't a surprise considering how much time I do spend in the Mire. You don't seem to have brute force, but magic radiates from you.

I will meet them in battle.

Fair enough. I'm quite sure there are others of equal competition to me. It should be extremely unlikely I die in a silly way, like eating poisonous berries.

I'd take medical supplies. I need fresh bandages to supply my old wounds, and yes, new wounds in the future. My teammate Horus will not be here to heal me, this time.

All winnings will go to my Clan. Riversplash would be glad I found bounty for her to take care of our dragons.

None at all.

[/quote]
MyfNmKq.png
Altair calmly entered the room, he glanced around before trotting over to the heaps of food. He picked some food off of it, he ate some of it, he ate pretty quickly but also lightly, he wanted to eat some before going into the arena, he figured he could finish his interview quickly and then the pearlcatcher could eat some more food.

"Well, I'm Altair, you should care about me, because I'm here for the right reasons, I'm not here to prove how worthy I am or anything, I'm just here for the correct reasons. See unlike others I'm not in this for the money, for the glory, or for the fame. So because I'm not in these games for those reasons, that you should care about me."

"I volunteered because of a tribute in the last games. If you remember Sardoynx from the last games, I'm here because I want to avenge his death. He was one of the few dragons in my clan, and because the games killed my friend, I volunteered so that I could avenge his death. "

"No I have not met the other tribute from my district, I hadn't heard of them since before they volunteered for these games."

"They seem interesting, although to be fair, I have tried to avoid them, so I don't them that much."

"Maybe not the greatest, but survival isn't the important thing to me right here."

"Ummm, I guess it depends on the circumstances, but whatever seems the most useful in the moment would be great."

"I will use my winnings to rebuild my clan, and make it the powerful and once strong clan it used to be."

"I guess to my clan, should I die in these games don't give up and lose hope, continue to build the clan, and don't run it into the ground again like Lika did. Never let the clan die out." Once he finished his last answer he turned with a flutter of his wings almost immediately and he exited the interviewing room.

Altair strode over to the table of food and he began eating more food, he ate slowly, but he also ate a lot, wanting to get a lot of food in him before the games started.
Altair calmly entered the room, he glanced around before trotting over to the heaps of food. He picked some food off of it, he ate some of it, he ate pretty quickly but also lightly, he wanted to eat some before going into the arena, he figured he could finish his interview quickly and then the pearlcatcher could eat some more food.

"Well, I'm Altair, you should care about me, because I'm here for the right reasons, I'm not here to prove how worthy I am or anything, I'm just here for the correct reasons. See unlike others I'm not in this for the money, for the glory, or for the fame. So because I'm not in these games for those reasons, that you should care about me."

"I volunteered because of a tribute in the last games. If you remember Sardoynx from the last games, I'm here because I want to avenge his death. He was one of the few dragons in my clan, and because the games killed my friend, I volunteered so that I could avenge his death. "

"No I have not met the other tribute from my district, I hadn't heard of them since before they volunteered for these games."

"They seem interesting, although to be fair, I have tried to avoid them, so I don't them that much."

"Maybe not the greatest, but survival isn't the important thing to me right here."

"Ummm, I guess it depends on the circumstances, but whatever seems the most useful in the moment would be great."

"I will use my winnings to rebuild my clan, and make it the powerful and once strong clan it used to be."

"I guess to my clan, should I die in these games don't give up and lose hope, continue to build the clan, and don't run it into the ground again like Lika did. Never let the clan die out." Once he finished his last answer he turned with a flutter of his wings almost immediately and he exited the interviewing room.

Altair strode over to the table of food and he began eating more food, he ate slowly, but he also ate a lot, wanting to get a lot of food in him before the games started.
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 169 170