Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [p] I like lions DONE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hey, sorry for stopping you’re thread with a post, but could I be added to the weekly pinglist? UwU
Also I was just curious, have you been selling the items you get from the Coli? (Mainly the ones under ‘interesting items’)
Hey, sorry for stopping you’re thread with a post, but could I be added to the weekly pinglist? UwU
Also I was just curious, have you been selling the items you get from the Coli? (Mainly the ones under ‘interesting items’)
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
@arrowXflight

Absolutely, no need to apologize for posting!

I do sell what I get from the coli! I generally throw it up in the AH as soon as I get it. I tend to brew down any spare apparel/familiars I get from the coli and then sell the mats. I sell stacks of food on the AH and the rest of the junk I hoardsell, there are certain baldwin/swipp items I could probably sell on the AH for better prices but I'm way too lazy!
@arrowXflight

Absolutely, no need to apologize for posting!

I do sell what I get from the coli! I generally throw it up in the AH as soon as I get it. I tend to brew down any spare apparel/familiars I get from the coli and then sell the mats. I sell stacks of food on the AH and the rest of the junk I hoardsell, there are certain baldwin/swipp items I could probably sell on the AH for better prices but I'm way too lazy!
td9UiZS.png
[center][color=#4A235A][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][b]Weekly Update (10/05/19)-(10/13/19):[/b][/color][/font] Ok, I [i]finally[/i] have my currency all sorted out, and it turns out that I'm not as far behind as I thought! I did clean out my hoard quite a bit this week and sold some extra boss fams, which boosted my total. The bestiary revamp helped too I think, I noticed a huge surge in the buying of my boss fams after that announcement! I spent most of my time in the Mire this week, taking advantage of the incredibly low fodder prices. I could reliably snag all my adult fodder for about 5kt/5g this week, which is fantastic! I'm hoping the prices stay low but with three flights profit pushing this week I'm not optimistic. I also spent some time in Rainsong Jungle this week, which really paid off since I managed to find a Goldenbeast. They go for like 1.1mil treasure, not bad at all! This week is busy irl for me, but I'm hoping I can reach 40kg by next week. We'll see! [center][color=#4A235A][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][b]Current Funds (10/13/19):[/b][/color][/font] [emoji=treasure size=1] 2,413,130 [emoji=gem size=1] 35,196 [b]30.1% of 125kg[/b] [quote=Interesting Drops] [item=Rally][item=Rally][item=unhatched wind egg][item=rally][item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)][item=Rally][item=Goldenbeast][item=Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler)] [/quote] [quote=Weekly Pinglist] @Rookie @arrowXflight[/quote]
Weekly Update (10/05/19)-(10/13/19):

Ok, I finally have my currency all sorted out, and it turns out that I'm not as far behind as I thought! I did clean out my hoard quite a bit this week and sold some extra boss fams, which boosted my total. The bestiary revamp helped too I think, I noticed a huge surge in the buying of my boss fams after that announcement!

I spent most of my time in the Mire this week, taking advantage of the incredibly low fodder prices. I could reliably snag all my adult fodder for about 5kt/5g this week, which is fantastic! I'm hoping the prices stay low but with three flights profit pushing this week I'm not optimistic.

I also spent some time in Rainsong Jungle this week, which really paid off since I managed to find a Goldenbeast. They go for like 1.1mil treasure, not bad at all!

This week is busy irl for me, but I'm hoping I can reach 40kg by next week. We'll see!
Current Funds (10/13/19):

30.1% of 125kg

Interesting Drops wrote:
Rally Rally Unhatched Wind Egg Rally Rally Goldenbeast
Weekly Pinglist wrote:
td9UiZS.png
Could I be added to the pinglist? :0
Could I be added to the pinglist? :0
FObX7rS.png
Absolutely!
Absolutely!
td9UiZS.png
Could I be added to the pinglist?
Could I be added to the pinglist?
RYAN.png
Sure!
Sure!
td9UiZS.png
I'd love to be added to the pinglist ^-^
I'd love to be added to the pinglist ^-^
hatch_button.pngart_shop.pngwish_button.png
[center][color=#4A235A][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][b]Weekly Update (10/13/19)-(10/20/19):[/b][/color][/font] So as expected, I was busy this week. I managed to stay on top of my fodder training (I try to train at least 30 dragons a day) but just barely. I did manage to sell my one notable drop, the Silverbeast, for over 2mil treasure so at least that made up for my bad luck with drops! I also made a decent amount selling Mire and Rainsong Jungle food, which really helped bump my total up. I've had pretty terrible luck with converting my treasure to gems this week, as the ratio has been creeping far higher than I'm willing to pay. With Wildclaw scrolls available this week I suspect it will only get worse, so I'm just going to hold onto my treasure until the ratio settles down to something I'm more comfortable with. I use gems to buy my fodder, which is why my gem total is a little lower this week. Plague's OOFR this week looks promising, I'm hoping to make some decent money off of that! Also yay for hitting 40kg (sorta)! [center][color=#4A235A][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][b]Current Funds (10/20/19):[/b][/color][/font] [emoji=treasure size=1] 10,663,840 [emoji=gem size=1] 34,582 [b]36.2% of 125kg[/b] [quote=Interesting Drops] [item=Overcharged Silverbeast] [/quote] [quote=Weekly Pinglist] @Rookie @arrowXflight @BananaDr4gon @ElectricDomance @littlecopperboy[/quote]
Weekly Update (10/13/19)-(10/20/19):

So as expected, I was busy this week. I managed to stay on top of my fodder training (I try to train at least 30 dragons a day) but just barely. I did manage to sell my one notable drop, the Silverbeast, for over 2mil treasure so at least that made up for my bad luck with drops! I also made a decent amount selling Mire and Rainsong Jungle food, which really helped bump my total up.

I've had pretty terrible luck with converting my treasure to gems this week, as the ratio has been creeping far higher than I'm willing to pay. With Wildclaw scrolls available this week I suspect it will only get worse, so I'm just going to hold onto my treasure until the ratio settles down to something I'm more comfortable with. I use gems to buy my fodder, which is why my gem total is a little lower this week.

Plague's OOFR this week looks promising, I'm hoping to make some decent money off of that! Also yay for hitting 40kg (sorta)!
Current Funds (10/20/19):

36.2% of 125kg

Interesting Drops wrote:
Overcharged Silverbeast
td9UiZS.png
[center][color=#4A235A][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][b]Weekly Update (10/20/19)-(10/27/19):[/b][/color][/font] Another week, another update! I know I say this every week but I was insanely busy this week! My brother got married yesterday and I was one of his wife's bridesmaids, so I spent most of my week helping them get things ready for their big day. Plague unfortunately stopped offering gems for dragons before I could take advantage of it (understandable), so I wasn't able to exchange my currency like I wanted. The gem:treasure ratio is also still too high for my liking at 1:1070, I'm hoping that it sinks a bit now that wildclaw scrolls are gone. RoR looks great this year, I'm looking to get a ton of the bird apparel! I'm hoping my time in the coli leads to lots of good drops. [center][color=#4A235A][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][b]Current Funds (10/27/19):[/b][/color][/font] [emoji=treasure size=1] 14,094,890 [emoji=gem size=1] 35,192 [b]39.4% of 125kg[/b] [quote=Interesting Drops] [item=Rally][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] [/quote] [quote=Weekly Pinglist] @Rookie @arrowXflight @BananaDr4gon @ElectricDomance @littlecopperboy[/quote]
Weekly Update (10/20/19)-(10/27/19):

Another week, another update!

I know I say this every week but I was insanely busy this week! My brother got married yesterday and I was one of his wife's bridesmaids, so I spent most of my week helping them get things ready for their big day.

Plague unfortunately stopped offering gems for dragons before I could take advantage of it (understandable), so I wasn't able to exchange my currency like I wanted. The gem:treasure ratio is also still too high for my liking at 1:1070, I'm hoping that it sinks a bit now that wildclaw scrolls are gone.

RoR looks great this year, I'm looking to get a ton of the bird apparel! I'm hoping my time in the coli leads to lots of good drops.

Current Funds (10/27/19):

39.4% of 125kg

Interesting Drops wrote:
Rally Unhatched Arcane Egg
td9UiZS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7