Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [p] I like lions DONE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Ern

Can you add me to the weekly pinglist as well?
@Ern

Can you add me to the weekly pinglist as well?
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Added you both!
Added you both!
td9UiZS.png
@terrors

I appreciate it so much! It's definitely been a bit of a slog saving up, the appeal of spending it gets stronger the more I save haha. I'm determined though!
@terrors

I appreciate it so much! It's definitely been a bit of a slog saving up, the appeal of spending it gets stronger the more I save haha. I'm determined though!
td9UiZS.png
[center][color=#4A235A][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][b]Weekly Update (10/27/19)-(11/03/19):[/b][/color][/font] Updating a little early this week! I managed to do some decent grinding. I've also made at least some progress on currency conversion, though it's slow going. I'll be out of town most of this week (thus the early update), so I'm really not expecting to make much progress at all. It'll be nice to have a week off though! [center][color=#4A235A][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][b]Current Funds (11/03/19):[/b][/color][/font] [emoji=treasure size=1] 13,312,951 [emoji=gem size=1] 43,125 [b]45.1% of 125kg[/b] [quote=Interesting Drops] [item=Rally][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Primary Gene: Phantom (gaoler)][item=Rally][item=Secondary Gene: Spirit (gaoler)][item=Rally] [/quote] [quote=Weekly Pinglist] @Rookie @arrowXflight @BananaDr4gon @ElectricDomance @littlecopperboy @FallenEclipse @terrors[/quote]
Weekly Update (10/27/19)-(11/03/19):

Updating a little early this week! I managed to do some decent grinding. I've also made at least some progress on currency conversion, though it's slow going.

I'll be out of town most of this week (thus the early update), so I'm really not expecting to make much progress at all. It'll be nice to have a week off though!

Current Funds (11/03/19):

45.1% of 125kg

Interesting Drops wrote:
Rally Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Primary Gene: Python Primary Gene: Python Rally Rally
td9UiZS.png
[center][color=#4A235A][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][b]Weekly Update (11/03/19)-(11/10/19):[/b][/color][/font] Hurray for progress! This week wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be in terms of money-making, despite me being away for most of it. I made a little bit thanks to Lightning's profit push! I decided to bite the bullet and just go ahead and convert my treasure to gems at an unfavorable rate. I know that wasn't very cash money of me, but I'm a bit concerned that the rate is going to rise and settle at 1:1100 so I wanted to convert at least some of my currency before that happened. On a related note, I'm going to begin calculating my completion percentage based on a 1:1100 rate instead of the 1:1000 rate I've been using. I'd much rather be conservative about things. [center][color=#4A235A][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][b]Current Funds (11/10/19):[/b][/color][/font] [emoji=treasure size=1] 2,107,157 [emoji=gem size=1] 60,984 [b]50.3% of 125kg Halfway there!![/b] [quote=Interesting Drops] [item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Secondary Gene: Spirit (gaoler)] [/quote] [quote=Weekly Pinglist] @Rookie @arrowXflight @BananaDr4gon @ElectricDomance @littlecopperboy @FallenEclipse @terrors[/quote]
Weekly Update (11/03/19)-(11/10/19):

Hurray for progress! This week wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be in terms of money-making, despite me being away for most of it. I made a little bit thanks to Lightning's profit push!

I decided to bite the bullet and just go ahead and convert my treasure to gems at an unfavorable rate. I know that wasn't very cash money of me, but I'm a bit concerned that the rate is going to rise and settle at 1:1100 so I wanted to convert at least some of my currency before that happened.

On a related note, I'm going to begin calculating my completion percentage based on a 1:1100 rate instead of the 1:1000 rate I've been using. I'd much rather be conservative about things.

Current Funds (11/10/19):

50.3% of 125kg

Halfway there!!

Interesting Drops wrote:
Unhatched Light Egg Primary Gene: Python
td9UiZS.png
[center][color=#4A235A][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][b]Weekly Update (11/17/19)-(11/24/19):[/b][/color][/font] It finally happened, my lucky streak ran out! Despite training pretty regularly this week I had no lucky drops. Zero, zip, nada. Life is rough. Despite that I had an ok week, no crazy gains last week but I still made some progress. I'm going to be a bit busy on the latter half of this thanks to Thanksgiving so I'm going to go hard these next couple of days! I like to invest pretty much all the fest currency I save up into the item that I think will be most profitable, which looks like maybe the festival fam or banner this time around (I'm not a fan of the apparel). Then I start the sell off the extras about six months later, though I might try to sell some of this fest's stuff right after it ends as I anticipate many people will miss the fest thanks to the holiday. We'll see! [center][color=#4A235A][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][b]Current Funds (11/24/19):[/b][/color][/font] [emoji=treasure size=1] 2,914,344 [emoji=gem size=1] 69,115 [b]57.4% of 125kg [quote=Interesting Drops] None! [emoji=ridgeback sad size=2] [/quote] [quote=Weekly Pinglist] @Rookie @arrowXflight @BananaDr4gon @ElectricDomance @littlecopperboy @FallenEclipse @terrors @Laluzi @Petros[/quote]
Weekly Update (11/17/19)-(11/24/19):

It finally happened, my lucky streak ran out! Despite training pretty regularly this week I had no lucky drops. Zero, zip, nada. Life is rough.

Despite that I had an ok week, no crazy gains last week but I still made some progress. I'm going to be a bit busy on the latter half of this thanks to Thanksgiving so I'm going to go hard these next couple of days! I like to invest pretty much all the fest currency I save up into the item that I think will be most profitable, which looks like maybe the festival fam or banner this time around (I'm not a fan of the apparel). Then I start the sell off the extras about six months later, though I might try to sell some of this fest's stuff right after it ends as I anticipate many people will miss the fest thanks to the holiday. We'll see!

Current Funds (11/24/19):

57.4% of 125kg

Interesting Drops wrote:
None!
td9UiZS.png
Wow, I am dang impressed at the speed at which you've been able to get this ball rolling! All the power to you - you've got an incredible rhythm, and I know you'll get that lion soon! It's not even a question of 'someday'; you're on par for, like, January or February.

Could I get on the pinglist as well? I think it's just really inspiring.
Wow, I am dang impressed at the speed at which you've been able to get this ball rolling! All the power to you - you've got an incredible rhythm, and I know you'll get that lion soon! It's not even a question of 'someday'; you're on par for, like, January or February.

Could I get on the pinglist as well? I think it's just really inspiring.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
@Laluzi

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the kind words! Here's hoping I make it there haha, and best of luck on your own quest!

Added you to the pinglist!
@Laluzi

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the kind words! Here's hoping I make it there haha, and best of luck on your own quest!

Added you to the pinglist!
td9UiZS.png
Pinglist please! If you don’t mind me asking, what has been your primary way of making gems every week? (Goodness I cant even imagine getting 5kg a week, I maybe made 1kg a week at my most active point)
Pinglist please! If you don’t mind me asking, what has been your primary way of making gems every week? (Goodness I cant even imagine getting 5kg a week, I maybe made 1kg a week at my most active point)
9oRPa8v.png
@Petros

Fodder training and coliseum time, mostly! I buy hatchlings, throw them in the den, then train them to level 7 when they grow up. I try to train about 30 dragons a day, always while I'm doing other things. I'm then able to sell the food, fams, and apparel I acquire during the week.

I also have quite the hoard full of festival junk, I'm slowly but surely cleaning that out!

I've added you to the pinglist!
@Petros

Fodder training and coliseum time, mostly! I buy hatchlings, throw them in the den, then train them to level 7 when they grow up. I try to train about 30 dragons a day, always while I'm doing other things. I'm then able to sell the food, fams, and apparel I acquire during the week.

I also have quite the hoard full of festival junk, I'm slowly but surely cleaning that out!

I've added you to the pinglist!
td9UiZS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7