Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] OC And Gijinka Art
COPPER'S ART SHOP

Hey! I'm opening up icon/bust commissions for OCS, gijinkas of your dragons, or gijinkas of other characters of your choice. Do you like art? Do you have a dragon, an OC or another character you want art of? Great! I can do that.

What am I offering?
Well, I'm offering a coloured bust piece of anyone of your choice! Your OC, your dragon (In gijinka form - If you don't already have a design for them I'll gladly make one), or another character. You can either have a plain background, or I can add a flower of your choice to it.

Pricing Information
500kt - 500g - £5

The prices may change later! I already offer these styles of commissions off-site and they're priced at £5 so to make it fair I made the gem and treasure equal to that.
Any payments made in £££ will be made through PayPal and those orders will be prioritized because the money uhhhh helps me live and stuff.

Slots
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

Pinglist
Do you want to be pinged when there's new slots available? Do you wanna see when there discounts? Let me know!
COPPER'S ART SHOP

Hey! I'm opening up icon/bust commissions for OCS, gijinkas of your dragons, or gijinkas of other characters of your choice. Do you like art? Do you have a dragon, an OC or another character you want art of? Great! I can do that.

What am I offering?
Well, I'm offering a coloured bust piece of anyone of your choice! Your OC, your dragon (In gijinka form - If you don't already have a design for them I'll gladly make one), or another character. You can either have a plain background, or I can add a flower of your choice to it.

Pricing Information
500kt - 500g - £5

The prices may change later! I already offer these styles of commissions off-site and they're priced at £5 so to make it fair I made the gem and treasure equal to that.
Any payments made in £££ will be made through PayPal and those orders will be prioritized because the money uhhhh helps me live and stuff.

Slots
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

Pinglist
Do you want to be pinged when there's new slots available? Do you wanna see when there discounts? Let me know!
hatch_button.pngart_shop.pngwish_button.png
EXAMPLES & FINISHED PIECES

"EXAMPLE 1" "EXAMPLE 2"
EXAMPLES & FINISHED PIECES

"EXAMPLE 1" "EXAMPLE 2"
Bump!
Bump!