Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [closed]Sneaky Sunday - Year Two
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
PEACH!!
PEACH!!
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
Congrats! I'm still enjoying following along with this thread, although I've been trying to resist buying project G1s lately. So cute, though...
Congrats! I'm still enjoying following along with this thread, although I've been trying to resist buying project G1s lately. So cute, though...
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png
ilimati - Thanks!

shark -
P E A C H

antivehicular - Thanks! I have largely failed in (not) acquiring new g1s, my project section of the HD is a wreck.
ilimati - Thanks!

shark -
P E A C H

antivehicular - Thanks! I have largely failed in (not) acquiring new g1s, my project section of the HD is a wreck.
fgp70FI.png
Pit is lovely!!! Congrats on year 2!!
Pit is lovely!!! Congrats on year 2!!
CAPTAIN / CPTN
tumblr_inline_nj2bxhyBSy1rkfucz.png 2rWR3yh.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
Check out my Flight Rising Family!
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png Mist
fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png Larsss
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Daychorus
Congrats on year 2 and the many lovely hatches! May your breeding of Pit go well!

And wow peach FOUR times?
Congrats on year 2 and the many lovely hatches! May your breeding of Pit go well!

And wow peach FOUR times?
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
what a sweet girl [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=145&bodygene=11&breed=6&element=9&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=65&tertgene=12&winggene=20&wings=3&auth=f4fdd200e2216a9afd0c5b902644ebba885fa24f&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
what a sweet girl
dragon?age=1&body=145&bodygene=11&breed=6&element=9&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=65&tertgene=12&winggene=20&wings=3&auth=f4fdd200e2216a9afd0c5b902644ebba885fa24f&dummyext=prev.png
66qv6M2fOtLh8XJcZmbmseLi4hwAFwM6P8AMc1fhQe1pGAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Such a pretty girl to end the year with~ Congrats on two years!
May Pit be easy to breed, the peach is clearly too powerful to be stopped.

I love seeing the graphs!
Such a pretty girl to end the year with~ Congrats on two years!
May Pit be easy to breed, the peach is clearly too powerful to be stopped.

I love seeing the graphs!
ZIuG4kr.png 1523821381-siggy.png
Thank you all!

@Amphithere I'm afraid there isn't a pinglist, mostly people subscribe to the thread as usually there's only a few new posts a week, but I can ping you here when the new thread goes up if you like.
Thank you all!

@Amphithere I'm afraid there isn't a pinglist, mostly people subscribe to the thread as usually there's only a few new posts a week, but I can ping you here when the new thread goes up if you like.
fgp70FI.png
Congratulations on another year, I love seeing your hatches so much and the stats are extra fun! SO MUCH PEACH. The last hatch of the year is so cute and Pit is perfect =D
Congratulations on another year, I love seeing your hatches so much and the stats are extra fun! SO MUCH PEACH. The last hatch of the year is so cute and Pit is perfect =D
R2XLWjZ.png

And here is the requested new thread ping for @Amphithere

KingOfThePark - I'm excited and thank you!

And here is the requested new thread ping for @Amphithere

KingOfThePark - I'm excited and thank you!
fgp70FI.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21