Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | A Primordial Nightmare
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Just a small update/reminder that I have a mass hatch planned for in a few days time which should (hopefully) get me some new primals
Just a small update/reminder that I have a mass hatch planned for in a few days time which should (hopefully) get me some new primals
tDeKDnH.png

@LightBreaker pinglist please :)
@LightBreaker pinglist please :)
r7P00ic.png
Birthday/Starfall Update

Okay! So I am doing this now because I know I won't be hatching any more eggs until Riot of Rot when I will possibly do another hatch of some description.

Anyway! No new primals hatched this time but I did get some cuties that I might keep and plenty that I will auction or sell.

I also managed to get some genes on dragons including the one and only LightBreaker herself! She is now the cutest coatl you'll ever see!

The hatchlings are currently in my sales tab and will be up for sale or be moved to a keepers tab if I decide to keep them soon~
Birthday/Starfall Update

Okay! So I am doing this now because I know I won't be hatching any more eggs until Riot of Rot when I will possibly do another hatch of some description.

Anyway! No new primals hatched this time but I did get some cuties that I might keep and plenty that I will auction or sell.

I also managed to get some genes on dragons including the one and only LightBreaker herself! She is now the cutest coatl you'll ever see!

The hatchlings are currently in my sales tab and will be up for sale or be moved to a keepers tab if I decide to keep them soon~
tDeKDnH.png

Also, side note pinglist is up to date now owo
Also, side note pinglist is up to date now owo
tDeKDnH.png

@LightBreaker
May I be added to the pinglist? After lurking for a while I'd like to follow this journey.
@LightBreaker
May I be added to the pinglist? After lurking for a while I'd like to follow this journey.
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
You've been noted~
You've been noted~
tDeKDnH.png

@LightBreaker
Pink update!
@LightBreaker
Pink update!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea

Yus uwu no rainbow yet
@Dytileea

Yus uwu no rainbow yet
tDeKDnH.png

@LightBreaker could i be on the pinglist? ;v; this quest may seem impossible, but my god we all believe in ya dude ;v;
@LightBreaker could i be on the pinglist? ;v; this quest may seem impossible, but my god we all believe in ya dude ;v;

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
Thank you for the support and you have been added~
Thank you for the support and you have been added~
tDeKDnH.png

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16