Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | A Primordial Nightmare
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@LightBreaker Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh he is so beautiful! I love him :D I'm glad he is finally done!
@LightBreaker Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh he is so beautiful! I love him :D I'm glad he is finally done!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea @JadedMagi @Jetdrana @FoxEyed @HazelJade @March @KittyTheLioness @AutumnNiche @cvthedral @dracozolt @SilverBelle @Ketchalin @MysteryGyn @WolfprintsSC @Amaluna @moonstar100 @COparade @gn0me @Trickilicky [center][size=7][font=French Script MT]Wow it's been a while since the last new primal. Almost a year in fact! But fear not the quest has not died. Quite the opposite in fact! It is drawing ever closer to its completion! We now have our newest child the darling WindCaller! I did not hatch her myself however the wonderful @aliceunderskies was kind enough to negotiate on her price with me and hold onto her while I got the funds and the space for her. Without further ado here is the newest addition to this unique and wondefrul family~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66285265][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662853/66285265_350.png[/img][/url] And her scry so you can all fall as in love with her as I did~ [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=18&bodygene=22&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=38&tertgene=7&winggene=42&wings=39&auth=36d1aad6c4be418102d12e076793d124efa6100a&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/font][/size][/center]
@Dytileea @JadedMagi @Jetdrana @FoxEyed @HazelJade @March @KittyTheLioness @AutumnNiche @cvthedral @dracozolt @SilverBelle @Ketchalin @MysteryGyn @WolfprintsSC @Amaluna @moonstar100 @COparade @gn0me @Trickilicky
Wow it's been a while since the last new primal. Almost a year in fact! But fear not the quest has not died. Quite the opposite in fact! It is drawing ever closer to its completion! We now have our newest child the darling WindCaller! I did not hatch her myself however the wonderful @aliceunderskies was kind enough to negotiate on her price with me and hold onto her while I got the funds and the space for her.

Without further ado here is the newest addition to this unique and wondefrul family~
66285265_350.png
And her scry so you can all fall as in love with her as I did~
dragon?age=0&body=18&bodygene=22&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=38&tertgene=7&winggene=42&wings=39&auth=36d1aad6c4be418102d12e076793d124efa6100a&dummyext=prev.png
tDeKDnH.png

could you please take me off the pinglist
could you please take me off the pinglist
BonsaiPixels.FR_2xPlanter.png wfuYhNt.gif sale trade lore wishlist

mwa82103691.png
Sure thing!
Sure thing!
tDeKDnH.png

I love her! S tier smoke
I love her! S tier smoke
@LightBreaker
She is a beautiful baby ahhhh :D I'm so glad you got her!
@LightBreaker
She is a beautiful baby ahhhh :D I'm so glad you got her!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
im super late but dang congrats on the wind child! does this mean you only have 3 left to get? o3o
im super late but dang congrats on the wind child! does this mean you only have 3 left to get? o3o

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
Sure does! 3 left to obtain, train and gene :3 Though I will be trying to hatch them myself now since the addition of primal eye vials means I can't quite guarantee that the new cultl was hatched with primal eyes if I get them from someone else
Sure does! 3 left to obtain, train and gene :3 Though I will be trying to hatch them myself now since the addition of primal eye vials means I can't quite guarantee that the new cultl was hatched with primal eyes if I get them from someone else
tDeKDnH.png

Honestly that’s totally valid and fair reason, I only hope that you get blessed with the last 3 kiddos soon ;v;
Honestly that’s totally valid and fair reason, I only hope that you get blessed with the last 3 kiddos soon ;v;

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16