Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] For Your Spies Only - Closed
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27
@Juri01 absolutely fine by me as well :)
@Juri01 absolutely fine by me as well :)
So good to finally find some Thundercrack forum activity :)
Thanks for the Sparkbomb today, I thought it was a non-event until that arrives and I had one more look in the forums when I got home!
Will backread later... but last few pages have been interesting thankyou
So good to finally find some Thundercrack forum activity :)
Thanks for the Sparkbomb today, I thought it was a non-event until that arrives and I had one more look in the forums when I got home!
Will backread later... but last few pages have been interesting thankyou
qDkA25S.png
@ all - Thank you so much for the support!! -------- Day 5 [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/190802/ca823e6bc6f23c559b9593b4bb1cc35b.png[/img] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53024726][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/530248/53024726.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28261142][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/282612/28261142.png[/img][/url] [/center] [b]“Anyway, are you ok with not going back? There is still time…”[/b] – Eridani eyed his new-found companion tensely. He was still unsure [i]what[/i] to think of the other dragon employed as a technical engineer who was close situated to the inner circle of the New Sanctum. Actually, Ishkur had been the one to approach Eridani in the corridors. Who would have thought that someone would find out about the agent spying on the New Sanctum that soon?! The young lad was a bit socially awkward and tended to stay on his own, keeping his distance with the other workers. It quite surprised Eridani when he asked the Spiral to have a little chat with him. Eridani tried to give a rough assessment of his collocutor: The young dragon seemed to be fiercely independent and wary of others who approach him, thinking the only meaning behind their actions were ulterior motives. Ishkur also seemed to hate the thought of being controlled or taken advantage of. Him offering his help was exceedingly surprising! But the both had come to an agreement about working together – for now. With a wide smile on his face, as if he found himself to have been very clever, Ishkur sat down next to Eridani. [b]“I already finished the report flawlessly, full marks without doubt. No one will be suspecting a thing.”[/b] The Spiral at the other hand wasn’t as fulsome in his praise of his newfound companion in crime. [b]“I really don’t get you. Why are you even trying so hard to help me out? When you could just rat o—”[/b] A wink of the Skydancer’s talon interrupted Eri’s speech. [b]“Insurance! I don’t know what’s going to happen here in the future. Some of my (few) friends have already disappeared… so, helping you out might turn out to be advantageous for me in the long run. I can always split on you to the higher ups if anything goes wrong.”[/b] Pleased with the way the other one was thinking, Eridani had one big question to ask before irrecoverable engaging this new friendship: [b]“Just as I thought. That’s a wise way to live… You, do you see everyone else here as idiots?! Do you think, you are the smartest one going around?”[/b] [b]“Why such an unpleasant question all of a sudden?! But, well, I don’t think one can say, [i]‘being good at studying or at your job equals being smart’[/i]. They just hide their own stupidity behind a nice facade. When I met you though, I got that feeling: [i]‘Ah, that’s a smart one. Better stay close to him’[/i]. You know? As for that [i]‘do you see everyone as idiot'[/i]-question… Isn’t that because you too see everyone as idiots!? You are playing nice and goofy, but without standing out in an odd way. As if you are laughing about all and everything behind that façade of yours.”[/b] Ishkur showed the first genuinely smile since the moment the got together with Eridani to get him access to the more restricted levels of the New Sanctuary to uncover its secrets. [b]“Well, in the end it’s the stupid ones who can dream. But those who are clever enough not to get lost in their dreams are the ones who can get to the top. That’s what I believe… Anyways, from this point onwards, we’ve got to keep giving it all we’ve got. They’ll be onto us soon…”[/b] At that point Eridani decided to trust this strange dragon. As an agent he usually would never try to share his deepest secret, so he had only told Ishkur about this wish to uncover the truth about the place. Him actually being an agent still remained a secret. [b]“You know, I think teaming up with you wasn’t that bad an idea after all. Your way of thinking is kind of similar to mine and working together might turn out to be quite interesting…“[/b] – Excited, Ishkur laid out a blue print of the deeper levers to discuss their next steps. It was more detailed than the one Eridani was able to create during his whole stay as he never had the means to get around that level anyway. [b]“Alright then! Let’s both do our best together and get going!”[/b] Following the corridors marked on the map with his eyes, Eridani tried to calm his companion down a bit: [b]“I said ‘[i]might[/i]’! We still must get to the bottom of this place first to dig up all its secrets. [i]Then[/i] we’ll talk…”[/b]
@ all - Thank you so much for the support!!

Day 5

ca823e6bc6f23c559b9593b4bb1cc35b.png
53024726.png 28261142.png

“Anyway, are you ok with not going back? There is still time…” – Eridani eyed his new-found companion tensely. He was still unsure what to think of the other dragon employed as a technical engineer who was close situated to the inner circle of the New Sanctum. Actually, Ishkur had been the one to approach Eridani in the corridors. Who would have thought that someone would find out about the agent spying on the New Sanctum that soon?! The young lad was a bit socially awkward and tended to stay on his own, keeping his distance with the other workers. It quite surprised Eridani when he asked the Spiral to have a little chat with him. Eridani tried to give a rough assessment of his collocutor: The young dragon seemed to be fiercely independent and wary of others who approach him, thinking the only meaning behind their actions were ulterior motives. Ishkur also seemed to hate the thought of being controlled or taken advantage of. Him offering his help was exceedingly surprising! But the both had come to an agreement about working together – for now.

With a wide smile on his face, as if he found himself to have been very clever, Ishkur sat down next to Eridani. “I already finished the report flawlessly, full marks without doubt. No one will be suspecting a thing.” The Spiral at the other hand wasn’t as fulsome in his praise of his newfound companion in crime. “I really don’t get you. Why are you even trying so hard to help me out? When you could just rat o—” A wink of the Skydancer’s talon interrupted Eri’s speech. “Insurance! I don’t know what’s going to happen here in the future. Some of my (few) friends have already disappeared… so, helping you out might turn out to be advantageous for me in the long run. I can always split on you to the higher ups if anything goes wrong.” Pleased with the way the other one was thinking, Eridani had one big question to ask before irrecoverable engaging this new friendship: “Just as I thought. That’s a wise way to live… You, do you see everyone else here as idiots?! Do you think, you are the smartest one going around?”

“Why such an unpleasant question all of a sudden?! But, well, I don’t think one can say, ‘being good at studying or at your job equals being smart’. They just hide their own stupidity behind a nice facade. When I met you though, I got that feeling: ‘Ah, that’s a smart one. Better stay close to him’. You know? As for that ‘do you see everyone as idiot'-question… Isn’t that because you too see everyone as idiots!? You are playing nice and goofy, but without standing out in an odd way. As if you are laughing about all and everything behind that façade of yours.” Ishkur showed the first genuinely smile since the moment the got together with Eridani to get him access to the more restricted levels of the New Sanctuary to uncover its secrets. “Well, in the end it’s the stupid ones who can dream. But those who are clever enough not to get lost in their dreams are the ones who can get to the top. That’s what I believe… Anyways, from this point onwards, we’ve got to keep giving it all we’ve got. They’ll be onto us soon…”

At that point Eridani decided to trust this strange dragon. As an agent he usually would never try to share his deepest secret, so he had only told Ishkur about this wish to uncover the truth about the place. Him actually being an agent still remained a secret. “You know, I think teaming up with you wasn’t that bad an idea after all. Your way of thinking is kind of similar to mine and working together might turn out to be quite interesting…“ – Excited, Ishkur laid out a blue print of the deeper levers to discuss their next steps. It was more detailed than the one Eridani was able to create during his whole stay as he never had the means to get around that level anyway. “Alright then! Let’s both do our best together and get going!” Following the corridors marked on the map with his eyes, Eridani tried to calm his companion down a bit: “I said ‘might’! We still must get to the bottom of this place first to dig up all its secrets. Then we’ll talk…”
@Juri01

That is fine with me, real life has to come first!
@Juri01

That is fine with me, real life has to come first!
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
Jules resisted the urge to grin. 'Now comes the fun part.' Rolling his shoulders and straightening his violet shroud, the skydancer started to hum a little tune. Turning westward, he strode forward purposefully. Act like you belong, and you're halfway there. The rest, well...

In the hustle and bustle of the main hall, Jules was given no more than a passing glance. Barely enough time to notice the glinting of his runes, and if so, they were passed off as a trick of the light. His quivering cape was dismissed as a result of the bustle of dragons darting about in close quarters.

Surveying the crowd, Jules honed in on an irate looking mirror barking instructions to some hapless interns. He directed his path to brush against the dragon. She whirled suddenly, but before she could speak a loud thud came from the entryway. The ground quivered, and Jules sought to steady the mirror. The dragon did not bother to offer thanks before sprinting towards the entryway, no doubt to investigate the cause of the interruption.

Jules smirked. Learning to redirect his cursed luck had been one of the greatest joys in his life. Bit of a bother for everyone else though. At the feeling of metal under his claws, Jules looked down. A tattered edge of purple fabric slipped away, revealing what looked like a usb port crossed with a key. He flapped his wings low around his cape. The silver cords spun in delight and Jules started to whistle as he continued deeper into the sanctum. Let's see if he and his inquisitive shroud couldn't find a lock for this key.
Jules resisted the urge to grin. 'Now comes the fun part.' Rolling his shoulders and straightening his violet shroud, the skydancer started to hum a little tune. Turning westward, he strode forward purposefully. Act like you belong, and you're halfway there. The rest, well...

In the hustle and bustle of the main hall, Jules was given no more than a passing glance. Barely enough time to notice the glinting of his runes, and if so, they were passed off as a trick of the light. His quivering cape was dismissed as a result of the bustle of dragons darting about in close quarters.

Surveying the crowd, Jules honed in on an irate looking mirror barking instructions to some hapless interns. He directed his path to brush against the dragon. She whirled suddenly, but before she could speak a loud thud came from the entryway. The ground quivered, and Jules sought to steady the mirror. The dragon did not bother to offer thanks before sprinting towards the entryway, no doubt to investigate the cause of the interruption.

Jules smirked. Learning to redirect his cursed luck had been one of the greatest joys in his life. Bit of a bother for everyone else though. At the feeling of metal under his claws, Jules looked down. A tattered edge of purple fabric slipped away, revealing what looked like a usb port crossed with a key. He flapped his wings low around his cape. The silver cords spun in delight and Jules started to whistle as he continued deeper into the sanctum. Let's see if he and his inquisitive shroud couldn't find a lock for this key.
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45626786][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/456268/45626786.png[/img][/url] [i]An hour or so later Laisa was flitting through walls as confidently as through the air. Several 'face-to-face' encounters had finally convinced her that she really was invisible, inaudible and intangible, and now she was reveling in the freedom such a position offered. In that past hour Laisa had followed the orientation tour through the main intern working areas, the intern's dormitories and the canteen. In that last area the smells of food cooking made Laisa regret for a moment that she couldn't grab a mouthful or two, but then she reminded herself that she had more important things to do - lunch could wait. After the tour finished, Laisa followed a group of interns who had been there for several weeks and so knew the routine. From what they said to each other Laisa gathered that they didn't really know what the project as a whole consisted of, only what their part in it was. A group of senior technicians that she listened in on next said a lot of interesting technical things that she didn't really understand, but she quoted them to Arkan so that he could write them down. No doubt a dragon familiar with lightning technology would be able to gather a lot of useful information from those technical terms, perhaps even work out exactly how what was being built was supposed to work. Feeling that she'd got all she could from the conversations around her, Laisa started looking around, swooping up and down corridors and hallways. For a while it seemed she couldn't find what she was looking for, but a certain skydancer walked purposefully into a room, and then into a cupboard in the room. Laisa followed, of course, and saw how the back of the cupboard's interior slid aside to reveal a top security, "strictly no unauthorised access - if you have found this by accident, report to the boss immediately" door which scanned the skydancer all over before opening with a soft hiss. Behind it, a set of stairs were lit by dim electric lights. So, there really is an underground level! thought Laisa excitedly, following the skydancer downwards...[/i][/center]
45626786.png
An hour or so later Laisa was flitting through walls as confidently as through the air. Several 'face-to-face' encounters had finally convinced her that she really was invisible, inaudible and intangible, and now she was reveling in the freedom such a position offered. In that past hour Laisa had followed the orientation tour through the main intern working areas, the intern's dormitories and the canteen. In that last area the smells of food cooking made Laisa regret for a moment that she couldn't grab a mouthful or two, but then she reminded herself that she had more important things to do - lunch could wait.

After the tour finished, Laisa followed a group of interns who had been there for several weeks and so knew the routine. From what they said to each other Laisa gathered that they didn't really know what the project as a whole consisted of, only what their part in it was. A group of senior technicians that she listened in on next said a lot of interesting technical things that she didn't really understand, but she quoted them to Arkan so that he could write them down. No doubt a dragon familiar with lightning technology would be able to gather a lot of useful information from those technical terms, perhaps even work out exactly how what was being built was supposed to work.

Feeling that she'd got all she could from the conversations around her, Laisa started looking around, swooping up and down corridors and hallways. For a while it seemed she couldn't find what she was looking for, but a certain skydancer walked purposefully into a room, and then into a cupboard in the room. Laisa followed, of course, and saw how the back of the cupboard's interior slid aside to reveal a top security, "strictly no unauthorised access - if you have found this by accident, report to the boss immediately" door which scanned the skydancer all over before opening with a soft hiss. Behind it, a set of stairs were lit by dim electric lights. So, there really is an underground level! thought Laisa excitedly, following the skydancer downwards...
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
Day 5
Agent: Detective Ferma

“This isn’t going to work,” I said, finally, looking down at the creamy swirls of my Thundering latte. Two weeks into our mission, we decided to take a break and discuss future proceedings at the local Electricians’ Sizzle cafe. Across the table, Flick sighed but did not contradict me. He was just as frustrated, I could tell, by the lack of progress into investigating the new Sanctum as I was. I went through different plans in my head as I mulled over various possibilities: no, we couldn’t pose as Chief Engineers --- as far as I know they didn’t even use badges as identification. It was probably some face scanner or embedded chip information, which would be too difficult to replicate. It would also be very difficult to slip in with others; the heavy, foreboding metal door was heavily guarded and I had noticed several cameras ---

My thoughts were cut short as the waitress came over with a large coffee and blue pancake for Flick. I watched his jaw muscle work as that pancake disappeared within seconds. “So, what do we do,” I prompted. Swallowing, Flick mumbled, “We could always become, like, real spies and sneak in during the night!” I frowned, fixing him with my best icy stare. “Flick, be reasonable! That’s not possible; for one, we aren’t professionals and two, there’s no way we could deactivate all the cameras and lasers before arousing suspicion. Then the past two weeks would have been essentially wasted.” After a moment of silence, Flick said slowly, “You know, I was thinking, and I do have a possible solution though it’s --ah...very tentative.” Speaking hurriedly in a hushed tone, he told me that Chasem had an acquaintance from a large engineering network who was friends with a Chief Engineer. It was going to be a stretch, he warned, but if we had no other alternative it might be worth pursuing. I agreed; ideally we would not involve another dragon, but considering our current position we needed to take a leap of faith and hope that risks pay off.

The next day, Chief Engineer Furtzgil sat in a chair across from Flick and me in my office. A guzzled Bogsneak with a beard as long as a waterfall, he looked from me to Flick and then from Flick back to me. Finally, he said, “I’ve heard a little about what’s been going on from my friend who knows Chasem. Although this is undoubtedly a very dangerous endeavor, I have decided to help you.” Letting go of a breath that I didn’t know I was holding, I breathed, “Thank you very much Furtzgil. Let’s discuss plans for the upcoming weeks then?” Furtzgil informed us of the different shifts of the engineers, which covered 22 out of the 24 hours in a day. The core facility, as we had suspected, was under careful supervision for all but 2 hours of the day, during which the systems shut down to refresh and an auto-washer robot cleaned the space. It would be wiser, Furtzgil advised, to obtain pictures or files of important information and then analyzing it elsewhere, as there simply wouldn’t be enough time to remain onsite for prolonged periods of time without detection.

Finally, the day we would gain access to the core facility arrived. After returning my cleaner’s garb and washbucket to the closet, I took a deep breath and headed to the lounge area, where I would meet up with Flick. Bodies fully alert and heart pounding a thousand beats a second, we waited until we heard the heavy, thudding footsteps of Furtzgil. Timed perfectly, Furtzgil’s arrival marked the changing of shifts and when most of the chief engineers were headed out and the two hour shutdown was to occur in approximately 30 minutes. Wordlessly, we trailed behind Furtzgil, with his great looming silhouette covering both of us completely. *Whizz-whirl-whirl-tap-slash-whirl-whizz-whizz* BEEP. Relief washed over me as the door finally unlocked and swung open slowly. Glancing at each other, Flick and I looked at each other briefly before stepping in.
Day 5
Agent: Detective Ferma

“This isn’t going to work,” I said, finally, looking down at the creamy swirls of my Thundering latte. Two weeks into our mission, we decided to take a break and discuss future proceedings at the local Electricians’ Sizzle cafe. Across the table, Flick sighed but did not contradict me. He was just as frustrated, I could tell, by the lack of progress into investigating the new Sanctum as I was. I went through different plans in my head as I mulled over various possibilities: no, we couldn’t pose as Chief Engineers --- as far as I know they didn’t even use badges as identification. It was probably some face scanner or embedded chip information, which would be too difficult to replicate. It would also be very difficult to slip in with others; the heavy, foreboding metal door was heavily guarded and I had noticed several cameras ---

My thoughts were cut short as the waitress came over with a large coffee and blue pancake for Flick. I watched his jaw muscle work as that pancake disappeared within seconds. “So, what do we do,” I prompted. Swallowing, Flick mumbled, “We could always become, like, real spies and sneak in during the night!” I frowned, fixing him with my best icy stare. “Flick, be reasonable! That’s not possible; for one, we aren’t professionals and two, there’s no way we could deactivate all the cameras and lasers before arousing suspicion. Then the past two weeks would have been essentially wasted.” After a moment of silence, Flick said slowly, “You know, I was thinking, and I do have a possible solution though it’s --ah...very tentative.” Speaking hurriedly in a hushed tone, he told me that Chasem had an acquaintance from a large engineering network who was friends with a Chief Engineer. It was going to be a stretch, he warned, but if we had no other alternative it might be worth pursuing. I agreed; ideally we would not involve another dragon, but considering our current position we needed to take a leap of faith and hope that risks pay off.

The next day, Chief Engineer Furtzgil sat in a chair across from Flick and me in my office. A guzzled Bogsneak with a beard as long as a waterfall, he looked from me to Flick and then from Flick back to me. Finally, he said, “I’ve heard a little about what’s been going on from my friend who knows Chasem. Although this is undoubtedly a very dangerous endeavor, I have decided to help you.” Letting go of a breath that I didn’t know I was holding, I breathed, “Thank you very much Furtzgil. Let’s discuss plans for the upcoming weeks then?” Furtzgil informed us of the different shifts of the engineers, which covered 22 out of the 24 hours in a day. The core facility, as we had suspected, was under careful supervision for all but 2 hours of the day, during which the systems shut down to refresh and an auto-washer robot cleaned the space. It would be wiser, Furtzgil advised, to obtain pictures or files of important information and then analyzing it elsewhere, as there simply wouldn’t be enough time to remain onsite for prolonged periods of time without detection.

Finally, the day we would gain access to the core facility arrived. After returning my cleaner’s garb and washbucket to the closet, I took a deep breath and headed to the lounge area, where I would meet up with Flick. Bodies fully alert and heart pounding a thousand beats a second, we waited until we heard the heavy, thudding footsteps of Furtzgil. Timed perfectly, Furtzgil’s arrival marked the changing of shifts and when most of the chief engineers were headed out and the two hour shutdown was to occur in approximately 30 minutes. Wordlessly, we trailed behind Furtzgil, with his great looming silhouette covering both of us completely. *Whizz-whirl-whirl-tap-slash-whirl-whizz-whizz* BEEP. Relief washed over me as the door finally unlocked and swung open slowly. Glancing at each other, Flick and I looked at each other briefly before stepping in.
GLUKUgD.png
Embrace the Light from which
Hope Springs Eternal

mintea00
profile | lore | badges
yVbLVdK.gif pjTiLZd.gif
Day 5

The voices coming from the room were too faint for Fulminis to hear, and just as she was about to give up, the door opens. A female Tundra stands in the entryway, eyeing Fulminis suspiciously.

"Who are you supposed to be?" she asks.
"Name's Fulminis." the small fae answers with as much confidence as she can muster. "I'm here on The Stormcatcher's request."
"Is that so? I heard nothing about that."
"I know, but it is supposed to be a surprise inspection."
"I see." behind the tundra, more dragons start appearing. "My friends, it seems like The Stormcatcher himself has sent this one to inspect our building."
The dragons exchange glances among themselves, all of them having suspicion written across their faces.
"Well then, we wouldn't want to make him angry." Tundra says. "Please, let me show you around. I want to make sure you get the best possible information."
"That would be great. Thank you."

Tundra introduces herself as Leyana, one of the higher ups on the project. She guides Fulminis through the Sanctum, showing her the rooms she herself has already noted. Only this time the information was much more than she could have hoped for. Things were going better then expected, and she couldn't wait to be done with it and tell the rest of the team everything she has learned. Two dragons have finally came back to the entrance of the facility, and just as Fulminis was ready to say goodbye and go on her way, Leyana stopped her.

"There is more I want to show you, if you'd like."
"I thought we passed through everything."
"The higher parts, yes." Tundra nods. "But you haven't had the chance to see the restricted area yet."
"The restricted area?" could this be true? "I though this was everything."
"Oh dear no. There is much more to see. I apologize for the deception, but I'm sure you will understand why it was kept a secret when you see it all."
Fulminis nodded and let Leyana lead the way. The team knew there was most definitely a hidden part somewhere in the Sanctum, but no one dared hope that they would actually be given access to it. Indeed, this plan has gone so much better than planned.
Day 5

The voices coming from the room were too faint for Fulminis to hear, and just as she was about to give up, the door opens. A female Tundra stands in the entryway, eyeing Fulminis suspiciously.

"Who are you supposed to be?" she asks.
"Name's Fulminis." the small fae answers with as much confidence as she can muster. "I'm here on The Stormcatcher's request."
"Is that so? I heard nothing about that."
"I know, but it is supposed to be a surprise inspection."
"I see." behind the tundra, more dragons start appearing. "My friends, it seems like The Stormcatcher himself has sent this one to inspect our building."
The dragons exchange glances among themselves, all of them having suspicion written across their faces.
"Well then, we wouldn't want to make him angry." Tundra says. "Please, let me show you around. I want to make sure you get the best possible information."
"That would be great. Thank you."

Tundra introduces herself as Leyana, one of the higher ups on the project. She guides Fulminis through the Sanctum, showing her the rooms she herself has already noted. Only this time the information was much more than she could have hoped for. Things were going better then expected, and she couldn't wait to be done with it and tell the rest of the team everything she has learned. Two dragons have finally came back to the entrance of the facility, and just as Fulminis was ready to say goodbye and go on her way, Leyana stopped her.

"There is more I want to show you, if you'd like."
"I thought we passed through everything."
"The higher parts, yes." Tundra nods. "But you haven't had the chance to see the restricted area yet."
"The restricted area?" could this be true? "I though this was everything."
"Oh dear no. There is much more to see. I apologize for the deception, but I'm sure you will understand why it was kept a secret when you see it all."
Fulminis nodded and let Leyana lead the way. The team knew there was most definitely a hidden part somewhere in the Sanctum, but no one dared hope that they would actually be given access to it. Indeed, this plan has gone so much better than planned.
i really hate to say it, but i might have to skip this day, unfortunately :(

something very unexpected came up in the morning and it's left me entirely exhausted. i don't think i could write if i tried, i'm just that bone tired. i'll definitely be able to do the next two prompts, but in this case, i'm gonna have to skip out.

@SkyDagger
i really hate to say it, but i might have to skip this day, unfortunately :(

something very unexpected came up in the morning and it's left me entirely exhausted. i don't think i could write if i tried, i'm just that bone tired. i'll definitely be able to do the next two prompts, but in this case, i'm gonna have to skip out.

@SkyDagger
tumblr_puyi19gS0K1ta9vl4o9_r1_500.png
tumblr_puyi19gS0K1ta9vl4o10_r1_500.png
tumblr_puyi19gS0K1ta9vl4o7_r1_500.png
tumblr_puyi19gS0K1ta9vl4o8_r1_500.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/jpCo9xb.png[/img] After a long hard day of cleaning the sanctorium, you return to your dorm. [i]Save? [b]Yes[/b] No[/i]. You prepare your plan to sneak down the staris to see what's there. [i]How will you do this? [b]Stairs[/b] The up and down machine[/i] After it ets darker you slowly sneak out of th dorm area, making sure to not make a peep. You slowly make your way down the stars lightly pressing a claw onto th next tstep to see if it'll creak, it never does. A ght flickers by in the upstars hall, illuminating part of the hall. You hurry down the stairs as the sounds of metal clanking together. You look around and see a line of ate night workers. [i]Continue going down the stars or investigate this floor? Continue [b]Explore this floor[/b][/i] You slowy slink your way through the floor, watching them work. [i]Steal something off the line or not? [b]Steal[/b] Don't steal[/i] You quickly grab something off the line as noone's looking. [i]Go back to your dorm or not? [b]Go back[/b] Stay[/i] You sneak yourself and your new item back to your dorm, there you see it's a small metal screw, not helpful. Well, you're getting tired and you have work in the morning, you hide the screw in [i]The drawer The closet [b]Under the matress[/b][/i]. After hiding the screw, you climb into the large bed and sleep. [i]Save? [b]Yes[/b] No[/i].
jpCo9xb.png

After a long hard day of cleaning the sanctorium, you return to your dorm. Save? Yes No. You prepare your plan to sneak down the staris to see what's there. How will you do this? Stairs The up and down machine After it ets darker you slowly sneak out of th dorm area, making sure to not make a peep. You slowly make your way down the stars lightly pressing a claw onto th next tstep to see if it'll creak, it never does. A ght flickers by in the upstars hall, illuminating part of the hall.

You hurry down the stairs as the sounds of metal clanking together. You look around and see a line of ate night workers. Continue going down the stars or investigate this floor? Continue Explore this floor You slowy slink your way through the floor, watching them work. Steal something off the line or not? Steal Don't steal You quickly grab something off the line as noone's looking. Go back to your dorm or not? Go back Stay

You sneak yourself and your new item back to your dorm, there you see it's a small metal screw, not helpful. Well, you're getting tired and you have work in the morning, you hide the screw in The drawer The closet Under the matress. After hiding the screw, you climb into the large bed and sleep. Save? Yes No.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27