Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Status: Collecting for Mass Hatch
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
May I be added to the pinglist? This sounds very cool :)
May I be added to the pinglist? This sounds very cool :)
Please add me to the hatch and the update pinglists as well. This is such a cool project
Please add me to the hatch and the update pinglists as well. This is such a cool project
This quest is absolutely bonkers and I'm impressed by how close you are! Awesome job!
This quest is absolutely bonkers and I'm impressed by how close you are! Awesome job!
tumblr_o7fxmxCisc1vq6c20o3_500.png
@Polyhymnia Can I get pinged for the mass hatch?
@Polyhymnia Can I get pinged for the mass hatch?
sxrFjUf.gif
@TheRookGryphon Super sorry for the delay! IRL got a bit hectic for me. If you've still got the eggs, I've got the gems. I'm setting up a CR now so I don't forget ^^//
@TheRookGryphon Super sorry for the delay! IRL got a bit hectic for me. If you've still got the eggs, I've got the gems. I'm setting up a CR now so I don't forget ^^//
pinglist updated to here [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
pinglist updated to here
@Aeraki @AryaWolf19 @Astronic @Azureus @BirdBagel @bookperson @BumblingBees @DoYalikejazz @Everburn @FlufferLover @FransObsession @Fyrens @GloriousWinds @Kisk @Levitheon @LapisWings @Lych @Moonshadow17 @Petalwind1 @RagingSea @Sandydragon595 @ShenziSwan @SunStag @tourmalinesmoke @Tune @TwT @Weredogalism @WolfprintsSC @Xizcivia [center][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][b]EGG UPDATE [/b][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][/center] Hello all! This is going to be my [u]final[/u] egg update until. I've only got 10(!) eggs left to collect, which I'll definitely be able to gather by the end of the weekend, especially with the Gala happening. This means(!) that the egg hatching will be able to begin [u]next[/u] week [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]. I'm thinking that a majority of the hatching will take place Tuesday and Wednesday next week, especially Wednesday since I'm off work due to some IRL happenings, if I'm able to get the help I need storage wise so if you're willing to babysit some of these hatchlings please let me know with a comment. Anything else will be completed in the following days with time. To help keep things organized I'm going to be adding the hatchlings to a google document, since it's something I've seen happen during another mass hatch and I really liked it.
@Aeraki @AryaWolf19 @Astronic @Azureus @BirdBagel @bookperson @BumblingBees @DoYalikejazz @Everburn @FlufferLover @FransObsession @Fyrens @GloriousWinds @Kisk @Levitheon @LapisWings @Lych @Moonshadow17 @Petalwind1 @RagingSea @Sandydragon595 @ShenziSwan @SunStag @tourmalinesmoke @Tune @TwT @Weredogalism @WolfprintsSC @Xizcivia
EGG UPDATE

Hello all! This is going to be my final egg update until. I've only got 10(!) eggs left to collect, which I'll definitely be able to gather by the end of the weekend, especially with the Gala happening. This means(!) that the egg hatching will be able to begin next week .

I'm thinking that a majority of the hatching will take place Tuesday and Wednesday next week, especially Wednesday since I'm off work due to some IRL happenings, if I'm able to get the help I need storage wise so if you're willing to babysit some of these hatchlings please let me know with a comment. Anything else will be completed in the following days with time. To help keep things organized I'm going to be adding the hatchlings to a google document, since it's something I've seen happen during another mass hatch and I really liked it.
So exciting! :D Congratulations for getting this far [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I have 62 spaces available between my lair and hibden, which I know it's not a lot, but if you need the space I would gladly babysit some kiddos for you. ^^
So exciting! :D
Congratulations for getting this far

I have 62 spaces available between my lair and hibden, which I know it's not a lot, but if you need the space I would gladly babysit some kiddos for you. ^^
~~~~~~ tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif

She/Her || FR +3

Avatar Dragon || Wishlist || Adoptables
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Big congrats!! It's so close aaaa

I have 14 empty spaces I can offer to hold hatchlings :) I'll keep an eye out for the google doc for the hatchening!
Big congrats!! It's so close aaaa

I have 14 empty spaces I can offer to hold hatchlings :) I'll keep an eye out for the google doc for the hatchening!

He/him, 25, I draw art!
FR time +10
Formerly Thora, Rivv and LeviathanInferno.
congrats on almost completing such an amazing project!

I have 350 hibden spaces that I can hold some hatchlings in if you need :)
congrats on almost completing such an amazing project!

I have 350 hibden spaces that I can hold some hatchlings in if you need :)
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26