Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Status: Collecting for Mass Hatch
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Polyhymnia Wow, that's an impressive amount of eggs that you've collected. May I be added to the pinglist please?

I also have a 2 Fire eggs I'd be willing to trade to you. Either for other types of eggs or for whatever gem amount you think is appropriate.
@Polyhymnia Wow, that's an impressive amount of eggs that you've collected. May I be added to the pinglist please?

I also have a 2 Fire eggs I'd be willing to trade to you. Either for other types of eggs or for whatever gem amount you think is appropriate.
56762_s.gif
Oh my god you're so close! I absolutely would love to join the discord for the mass hatchening whenever it'd be set up!

Also god yes I relate to the hib den thing, I have so much to still collect and then there's like smaller collecting tasks that you would think I can just do it easily through scavenging right? WRONG I have been scavenging naturemama's realm for months and while I got eggs, it seems like the good ol' runestones went extinct. gone. Sure, I could just grab one off the AH but at this point I'm so invested that I must get it through scavenging and I will leave no stone(heh) unturned until I get that pretty nature rock!
Naturemama, if you see this, I WILL not budge from your territory, this is a threat statement!
Oh my god you're so close! I absolutely would love to join the discord for the mass hatchening whenever it'd be set up!

Also god yes I relate to the hib den thing, I have so much to still collect and then there's like smaller collecting tasks that you would think I can just do it easily through scavenging right? WRONG I have been scavenging naturemama's realm for months and while I got eggs, it seems like the good ol' runestones went extinct. gone. Sure, I could just grab one off the AH but at this point I'm so invested that I must get it through scavenging and I will leave no stone(heh) unturned until I get that pretty nature rock!
Naturemama, if you see this, I WILL not budge from your territory, this is a threat statement!

He/him, 25, I draw art!
FR time +10
Formerly Thora, Rivv and LeviathanInferno.
Maybe at some point I'll go to the scorched forest and blooming grove and catch up to where I actually am with my trainer (Currently grinding in Ghostlight ruins, planning on using a tincture and making them a mireflyer)
I know the pain of getting eggs from coli, so far I've gotten one egg (Shadow egg) and I'd been playing for over a year and a half by the time I got it.
Maybe at some point I'll go to the scorched forest and blooming grove and catch up to where I actually am with my trainer (Currently grinding in Ghostlight ruins, planning on using a tincture and making them a mireflyer)
I know the pain of getting eggs from coli, so far I've gotten one egg (Shadow egg) and I'd been playing for over a year and a half by the time I got it.
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its

>If I made the thread, I'm subbed!
>Feel free to ping me, I don't mind!
snowy_owlynx.pngguardian_foo.png snowsquall_floracat.png
@TheRookGryphon Added ^^

If you still have those eggs I'm definitely interested! Would 580g work? Looks like they're jumped back up to 290 a piece on the AH already ^^/ If so, I'd just need a day or two to collect the gems.

@Levitheon Crazy how close we are to the end of this! I feel sort of bad for pushing off the Den items because my brain went "this'll be easy" .... boy was I wrong! I'm almost positive for a while I was just hoard selling everything from coli so who knows what ended up getting tossed away like that ^^/ Good luck on the runestone! I'd watch out if I were Naturemama.
@TheRookGryphon Added ^^

If you still have those eggs I'm definitely interested! Would 580g work? Looks like they're jumped back up to 290 a piece on the AH already ^^/ If so, I'd just need a day or two to collect the gems.

@Levitheon Crazy how close we are to the end of this! I feel sort of bad for pushing off the Den items because my brain went "this'll be easy" .... boy was I wrong! I'm almost positive for a while I was just hoard selling everything from coli so who knows what ended up getting tossed away like that ^^/ Good luck on the runestone! I'd watch out if I were Naturemama.
@Polyhymnia Yep, I still have the eggs and 580g would be great, and I don't mind waiting until you have the gems.
@Polyhymnia Yep, I still have the eggs and 580g would be great, and I don't mind waiting until you have the gems.
56762_s.gif
@Polyhymnia I'd love to be on the pinglist for both the mass hatch and updates ^^
@Polyhymnia I'd love to be on the pinglist for both the mass hatch and updates ^^
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
SQVdsFh.png AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA3EopvJR.png
Also if you need some space to keep the dragons once you hatch them, you can count on me!
Also if you need some space to keep the dragons once you hatch them, you can count on me!
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
SQVdsFh.png AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA3EopvJR.png
@ShenziSwan Thanks! Once I've collected everything I'll be sending out a little update and asking for babysitters I'll mark you down now though [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
@ShenziSwan Thanks! Once I've collected everything I'll be sending out a little update and asking for babysitters I'll mark you down now though
Can I be added to the pinglist?
Can I be added to the pinglist?
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
hi!!! could i be added to the pinglist?
hi!!! could i be added to the pinglist?
icon3.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26