Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] The Same Mistake Twice
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Just caught up ouo lovely as always!!
Just caught up ouo lovely as always!!
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/izb0g7ny7su6b7n/beastclanmidsmall.png[/img] [item=warmouth] [sub]Food: Coli Time! Seafood: 30-40 Matches[/sub] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/izb0g7ny7su6b7n/beastclanmidsmall.png[/img] [u]Have Oracle and Florence found Nuz..?[/u] [font=utopia][size=4][Day Nineteen: Lost and Found][/size][/font] After what appeared to be eternity the group of three reached the end of their chapter in the Woodland Path. What now lay in front of them was a scene of total destruction. Pools of lava gathered waiting to snap at the feet of unwary travellers and the distance became a gathering of charred black trees holding out to the smoky sky. Oracle gulped nervously and even Florence appeared to be biting her lip. "So..." drawled the Wildclaw. "Do we continue on?" Oracle took a small deep breath of the smoky air. "Of course we do. There's no going back now." "You sound like that weird Kekki of ours." She replied. "Erm..." Florence turned around and her eyes widened. "Oracle? Where's Kekki?" "Wh-what do you mean? He was right beside us!" Oracle whipped around and was shocked to the empty sight Florence was also seeing. "Oh....oh no..." "Listen." Florence turned Oracle to look at her in the eyes. "We're gonna find them. We're going to be okay." In a sudden change of heart Florence pulled Oracle close and hugged her tight. Then her ears perked up as a very faint cry bellowed over the horizon. "Oracle? Is that them?" They both stood in silence and listened again. Oracle almost choked. She recognised that cry. It was the cry of a dirt-brown Nocturne caught up in a trap, swinging upside down in the air. Except this wasn't a trap. He was ambushed and fighting for his life. "N-NUZ!" To her sudden surprise Florence lifted her up and leapt into the direction of the struggling cries. The two arrived just in time to lunge themselves at a burly centaur Hunter. Nuz lay on the ground, bleeding heavily and in shock, but the moment he saw his two companions he fell into a familiar peace. Oracle shrieked with everything she had, slashing and scratching the beast in the manner of a mother bird defending her chicks from a drooling wildcat. Florence kicked it hard in the fore knees, knocking it down in an agonising wail. Before Nuz could alarm them of the danger, two sharp-toothed and frightening jackalopes appeared from the unknown. Even the centaur appeared surprised and somewhat fearful for it's life. The most daring one, drenched in forest muck and lava splodges, growled and pounced towards the weakened centaur and the girls. The other - extinguished compared to its sibling - circled the exhausted Nuz drifting in and out of consciousness. He smiled as he heard his beloved Oracle shouting out to him. "Nuz!! You have to get up! MOVE!" She cried. She tried to push herself over to him but was suddenly slammed down with a thud by the centaur in the confusion. "Nuz..." Lifting himself up, he steadied his hat on his head and grinned. The moment had come and the jackalope lunged at him with full force. He grinned even more to the sky and called. "For His blessing is not to each day you live, but the time spent with ones who made those days worth living." And just like that, silence drafted over the battlefield. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/izb0g7ny7su6b7n/beastclanmidsmall.png[/img] [font=chiller][size=6]Notable Loot[/font][/size] [item=leafy pack] Times Fled: 4 [i]- twice to level up[/i] Potions Used: 3 [b]Total Battles: 29[/b] 27 in Woodland Path 2 in Scorched Forest [font=chiller][size=6]Dragon Deaths[/font] Nuz #51993852 [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9q5s4lc62tqvsmr/beastclanmid.png[/img] [sub][sub][sub] @Dew @Cantata @Emordnilap @Alnilam @Lupik
beastclanmidsmall.png
Warmouth
Food: Coli Time!
Seafood: 30-40 Matches

beastclanmidsmall.png

Have Oracle and Florence found Nuz..?

[Day Nineteen: Lost and Found]

After what appeared to be eternity the group of three reached the end of their chapter in the Woodland Path. What now lay in front of them was a scene of total destruction. Pools of lava gathered waiting to snap at the feet of unwary travellers and the distance became a gathering of charred black trees holding out to the smoky sky. Oracle gulped nervously and even Florence appeared to be biting her lip. "So..." drawled the Wildclaw. "Do we continue on?"

Oracle took a small deep breath of the smoky air. "Of course we do. There's no going back now."

"You sound like that weird Kekki of ours." She replied. "Erm..." Florence turned around and her eyes widened. "Oracle? Where's Kekki?"

"Wh-what do you mean? He was right beside us!" Oracle whipped around and was shocked to the empty sight Florence was also seeing. "Oh....oh no..."

"Listen." Florence turned Oracle to look at her in the eyes. "We're gonna find them. We're going to be okay." In a sudden change of heart Florence pulled Oracle close and hugged her tight. Then her ears perked up as a very faint cry bellowed over the horizon. "Oracle? Is that them?"

They both stood in silence and listened again. Oracle almost choked. She recognised that cry. It was the cry of a dirt-brown Nocturne caught up in a trap, swinging upside down in the air. Except this wasn't a trap. He was ambushed and fighting for his life. "N-NUZ!" To her sudden surprise Florence lifted her up and leapt into the direction of the struggling cries.

The two arrived just in time to lunge themselves at a burly centaur Hunter. Nuz lay on the ground, bleeding heavily and in shock, but the moment he saw his two companions he fell into a familiar peace. Oracle shrieked with everything she had, slashing and scratching the beast in the manner of a mother bird defending her chicks from a drooling wildcat. Florence kicked it hard in the fore knees, knocking it down in an agonising wail.

Before Nuz could alarm them of the danger, two sharp-toothed and frightening jackalopes appeared from the unknown. Even the centaur appeared surprised and somewhat fearful for it's life. The most daring one, drenched in forest muck and lava splodges, growled and pounced towards the weakened centaur and the girls. The other - extinguished compared to its sibling - circled the exhausted Nuz drifting in and out of consciousness.

He smiled as he heard his beloved Oracle shouting out to him. "Nuz!! You have to get up! MOVE!" She cried. She tried to push herself over to him but was suddenly slammed down with a thud by the centaur in the confusion. "Nuz..."

Lifting himself up, he steadied his hat on his head and grinned. The moment had come and the jackalope lunged at him with full force. He grinned even more to the sky and called. "For His blessing is not to each day you live, but the time spent with ones who made those days worth living."

And just like that, silence drafted over the battlefield.
beastclanmidsmall.png
Notable Loot
Leafy Pack

Times Fled: 4
- twice to level up
Potions Used: 3

Total Battles: 29
27 in Woodland Path
2 in Scorched Forest

Dragon Deaths
Nuz #51993852
beastclanmid.png

@Dew @Cantata @Emordnilap @Alnilam @Lupik
e52f489a8e41315cbc10c068af7ac89eb91baf88.png
NOOOOOO nuz D:
NOOOOOO nuz D:
nnnnnNNNNNNOOOOO! [emoji=spiral sad size=1] This is gonna hit Oracle so hard, [s]those poor children they need so many hugs[/s] D: I can't take Nuz in but goshdarnit, Guard, your dragons are always so tempting
nnnnnNNNNNNOOOOO! This is gonna hit Oracle so hard, those poor children they need so many hugs D:

I can't take Nuz in but goshdarnit, Guard, your dragons are always so tempting
Lupik_Firebreak.pnglupik_pockets.pnglupik_kindling.pnglupik_razzmatazz.png
My permadragons are in first 3 tabs of lair + first 2 tabs of hibden :)
Some dragons have pronouns in their tagline! Please use those if that's the case, ty!
@Dew @Lupik It's always the good [s]coughthosewhogivemethemostinspiration[/s] who die young :( Poor Oracle is now the only survivor of the original 3 ;o; her comrades will always live on in her! These kids need all the hugs they can get so please!!!! hug away!!!! And it's okay if you can't take him in Lupik, there will always be future temptations from me [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
@Dew @Lupik
It's always the good coughthosewhogivemethemostinspiration who die young :(
Poor Oracle is now the only survivor of the original 3 ;o; her comrades will always live on in her! These kids need all the hugs they can get so please!!!! hug away!!!!

And it's okay if you can't take him in Lupik, there will always be future temptations from me
;^; so sad....

I would take him but idk how he would fit into Bovidae... need to think about it.
;^; so sad....

I would take him but idk how he would fit into Bovidae... need to think about it.
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/izb0g7ny7su6b7n/beastclanmidsmall.png[/img] [item=woodland headband] [sub]Apparel: Breed 2 Dragons/Change Gene![/sub] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/izb0g7ny7su6b7n/beastclanmidsmall.png[/img] There's already a breeding banked, so this combined with the gene change of Oracles coat means someone could be getting a makeover... [emoji=mirror winking size=1] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9q5s4lc62tqvsmr/beastclanmid.png[/img] [sub][sub][sub] @Dew @Cantata @Emordnilap @Alnilam @Lupik @Rookery
beastclanmidsmall.png
Woodland Headband
Apparel: Breed 2 Dragons/Change Gene!
beastclanmidsmall.png

There's already a breeding banked, so this combined with the gene change of Oracles coat means someone could be getting a makeover...
beastclanmid.png

@Dew @Cantata @Emordnilap @Alnilam @Lupik @Rookery
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/izb0g7ny7su6b7n/beastclanmidsmall.png[/img] [item=eye agate] [sub]Material: Write Some Lore![/sub] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/izb0g7ny7su6b7n/beastclanmidsmall.png[/img] [font=utopia][i][It's been a tough few days for the survivors...][/i] [size=4][Day Twenty One: Advanced][/size][/font] Florence carefully wrapped up the remaining food into the leather bag. She then sprawled back down onto the ground in the shadow of a large, burned oak tree beside Oracle and the familiar Oda who had curled up in her arms. It had been days since they had laid a finger of combat on anything or anyone. It had also been days since Kekki had vanished into the unknown and Nuz had vanished in front of their very eyes. Florence then felt a soft clawed hand reach out and touch her side. Oracle stirred and opened her eyes wide. They were puffy and sore looking, the star of the show in days of mourning and worrying. She sighed and begun fiddling with the sleeping Oda's plumage. "Any sign of Kekki..?" She whispered. "Not yet, hun." Florence replied. She never dared tell her feathered companion that she had given up on any sign of their missing friend reappearing. Yet Florence had accompanied wanderers of all kinds and she had never grown any kind of emotion to them before now. If they died or went missing - then presumed captured or dead - she learned that grieving was a luxury beings like her could not afford. They had to be advanced beyond their emotions, she had been told, yet just sitting beside Oracle and washing her swollen face with cool water from their sheepskin bottle was suddenly rewiring her whole outlook on life. Oracle picked herself up from the dirty ground and leaned against the oak. Breathing in and out heavily, she looked out to the horizon of never-ending smog and ash. Florence watched her in a state of curiosity and concern before turning her head to follow her companions eyes. Few moments of silence passed over the lava lands. Until in one moment Oracle leaned forward and peered towards a multi-legged figure creeping in-between the smog. "Eh-?" Florence stood up and was shocked by the appearance of what seemed like large, yellow eyes trailing behind the figure. "No...not now..." She frowned. "Oracle, we need to get moving. We've been found." "Wait, there's a smaller one." Oracle pointed to a spider-looking figure now following beside the eyes. Florence's eyes were now widened. "Oracle we need to go." "I think it's...." "Oracle." Florence stood firmly. A voice shouted before Florence could speak. "Oracle!? ...I'm sorry!" Familiar colours now ran towards the two confused survivors. A spider golem and a violet-hued multi-limbed dragon were in sight. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=17&bodygene=2&breed=3&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=24&winggene=12&wings=177&auth=9e1a27d6af06d427d3cc8cf290e71359768678c8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Oracle cried out and ran towards Kekki and Nine Ninety Nine. Oda woke with a screech of surprise and hurtled after her, soaring along the smoggy ground. The blue hybrid leapt and picked up the young one with her arms and pulled them into a tight hug. "I thought you were truly gone...." Oracle trailed. Kekki shook themselves from a moment of surprise and returned a tight hug back to Oracle. "Nuz...he's gone. I'm so, so sorry Oracle." Multiple of Kekki's eyes welled up with hot tears. "I wanted to save him. I saw the centaur stalking us three so I tried to chase him away then Nuz..." Kekki's voice broke. "He appeared all of a sudden and Nines took me away then-" Florence now joined the reunited group. "You said Nines whisked you away? It..saved you?" She interrupted. Kekki wiped multiple tears away with multiple hands. "They just know to recognise danger. They couldn't understand that I was trying to help. Oracle, I'm sorry-" "Hush." Oracle was now oddly calm. Her own pained expression melted away into that of a caring goddess tending her worshipers. "Kekki, You..." She pondered for a moment. "..you advanced beyond what you were days ago. You evolved." Oracle held one of her bewildered companions wings. "Your patterns have changed." Kekki whirled around in an attempt to see their so called new patterns. "Wha? I didn't feel any weird earlier?...I need to analyse this." The three remaining laughed as the sun broke through the choking smog with a breath of fresh air. Oda cawed in a state of calm as Nine Ninety Nine lowered down into a hibernate state. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9q5s4lc62tqvsmr/beastclanmid.png[/img] [sub][sub][sub]@Dew @Cantata @Emordnilap @Alnilam @Lupik @Rookery
beastclanmidsmall.png
Eye Agate
Material: Write Some Lore!
beastclanmidsmall.png

[It's been a tough few days for the survivors...]

[Day Twenty One: Advanced]

Florence carefully wrapped up the remaining food into the leather bag. She then sprawled back down onto the ground in the shadow of a large, burned oak tree beside Oracle and the familiar Oda who had curled up in her arms. It had been days since they had laid a finger of combat on anything or anyone. It had also been days since Kekki had vanished into the unknown and Nuz had vanished in front of their very eyes.

Florence then felt a soft clawed hand reach out and touch her side. Oracle stirred and opened her eyes wide. They were puffy and sore looking, the star of the show in days of mourning and worrying. She sighed and begun fiddling with the sleeping Oda's plumage. "Any sign of Kekki..?" She whispered.

"Not yet, hun." Florence replied. She never dared tell her feathered companion that she had given up on any sign of their missing friend reappearing. Yet Florence had accompanied wanderers of all kinds and she had never grown any kind of emotion to them before now. If they died or went missing - then presumed captured or dead - she learned that grieving was a luxury beings like her could not afford. They had to be advanced beyond their emotions, she had been told, yet just sitting beside Oracle and washing her swollen face with cool water from their sheepskin bottle was suddenly rewiring her whole outlook on life.

Oracle picked herself up from the dirty ground and leaned against the oak. Breathing in and out heavily, she looked out to the horizon of never-ending smog and ash. Florence watched her in a state of curiosity and concern before turning her head to follow her companions eyes.

Few moments of silence passed over the lava lands. Until in one moment Oracle leaned forward and peered towards a multi-legged figure creeping in-between the smog. "Eh-?" Florence stood up and was shocked by the appearance of what seemed like large, yellow eyes trailing behind the figure.

"No...not now..." She frowned. "Oracle, we need to get moving. We've been found."

"Wait, there's a smaller one." Oracle pointed to a spider-looking figure now following beside the eyes. Florence's eyes were now widened.

"Oracle we need to go."

"I think it's...."

"Oracle." Florence stood firmly.

A voice shouted before Florence could speak. "Oracle!? ...I'm sorry!" Familiar colours now ran towards the two confused survivors. A spider golem and a violet-hued multi-limbed dragon were in sight.
dragon?age=1&body=17&bodygene=2&breed=3&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=24&winggene=12&wings=177&auth=9e1a27d6af06d427d3cc8cf290e71359768678c8&dummyext=prev.png
Oracle cried out and ran towards Kekki and Nine Ninety Nine. Oda woke with a screech of surprise and hurtled after her, soaring along the smoggy ground. The blue hybrid leapt and picked up the young one with her arms and pulled them into a tight hug. "I thought you were truly gone...." Oracle trailed.

Kekki shook themselves from a moment of surprise and returned a tight hug back to Oracle. "Nuz...he's gone. I'm so, so sorry Oracle." Multiple of Kekki's eyes welled up with hot tears. "I wanted to save him. I saw the centaur stalking us three so I tried to chase him away then Nuz..." Kekki's voice broke. "He appeared all of a sudden and Nines took me away then-"

Florence now joined the reunited group. "You said Nines whisked you away? It..saved you?" She interrupted.

Kekki wiped multiple tears away with multiple hands. "They just know to recognise danger. They couldn't understand that I was trying to help. Oracle, I'm sorry-"

"Hush." Oracle was now oddly calm. Her own pained expression melted away into that of a caring goddess tending her worshipers. "Kekki, You..." She pondered for a moment. "..you advanced beyond what you were days ago. You evolved." Oracle held one of her bewildered companions wings. "Your patterns have changed."

Kekki whirled around in an attempt to see their so called new patterns. "Wha? I didn't feel any weird earlier?...I need to analyse this."

The three remaining laughed as the sun broke through the choking smog with a breath of fresh air. Oda cawed in a state of calm as Nine Ninety Nine lowered down into a hibernate state.
beastclanmid.png
!!! KEKKI IS OK THANK THE EARTHSHAKER!!!!

Also I love their new look ;^;

Florence is also best mom.
!!! KEKKI IS OK THANK THE EARTHSHAKER!!!!

Also I love their new look ;^;

Florence is also best mom.
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/izb0g7ny7su6b7n/beastclanmidsmall.png[/img] [item=spikeshell cover] [sub]Trinket: Draw Some Art![/sub] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/izb0g7ny7su6b7n/beastclanmidsmall.png[/img] [font=utopia][size=4][Day Twenty: Advanced Artwork][/size][/font] What's this? A bonus? Nope missed day, this is for the [b]12th of June[/b] drop of fate! Can you guess the scene? [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/07fefb7ec1e7b9b53cc579a27122f337/tumblr_pt22ybIgc31wy3s0xo1_540.png[/img] [font=chiller][size=7][b][url=https://guardeonn.tumblr.com/post/185571915100/scorched-forest-flight-rising-for-my]Full Version[/url][/size][/b][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9q5s4lc62tqvsmr/beastclanmid.png[/img] [sub][sub][sub]@Dew @Cantata @Emordnilap @Alnilam @Lupik @Rookery
beastclanmidsmall.png
Spikeshell Cover
Trinket: Draw Some Art!
beastclanmidsmall.png

[Day Twenty: Advanced Artwork]

What's this? A bonus? Nope missed day, this is for the 12th of June drop of fate! Can you guess the scene?

tumblr_pt22ybIgc31wy3s0xo1_540.png

Full Version
beastclanmid.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18