Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Project Pearl [LF XXY Dragons!]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25
Pinging for updates: @24Finns @yellowstarfish @Luxia @KUYASHII @Ice047 @Orgetzu @Cinspawn [rule] [center]One of the purest colours, [b]Antique[/b] - and [b]Xurma[/b] makes it look so precious~ PC scroll for this lady was gifted by @JackieHinny, thank you so, so much! This dragon was also bought from @Tilika quite a time ago. Her talent is not ordinary - she is a palm reader, and can predict future with that. Too bad she can't figure out own fate yet. [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=2] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52519093][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/525191/52519093_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Pinging for updates: @24Finns @yellowstarfish @Luxia @KUYASHII @Ice047 @Orgetzu @Cinspawn

One of the purest colours, Antique - and Xurma makes it look so precious~ PC scroll for this lady was gifted by @JackieHinny, thank you so, so much! This dragon was also bought from @Tilika quite a time ago.
Her talent is not ordinary - she is a palm reader, and can predict future with that. Too bad she can't figure out own fate yet.

52519093_350.png
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
Aaaah what a cool story! I LOVE that she's a palm reader and I LOVE that you posted this literally while I'm working on my own future-telling Pearlcatcher (WIP though unfortunately! ;w; )

She looks great, digging the gloves and the shy/sort of insecure vibe the story has?? Like she knows so much, she has a huge gift - but it's not discovered yet. That's the feeling I get.

Very fun to read!
Aaaah what a cool story! I LOVE that she's a palm reader and I LOVE that you posted this literally while I'm working on my own future-telling Pearlcatcher (WIP though unfortunately! ;w; )

She looks great, digging the gloves and the shy/sort of insecure vibe the story has?? Like she knows so much, she has a huge gift - but it's not discovered yet. That's the feeling I get.

Very fun to read!
WenPrLS.png
@Cinspawn Oh my stars I literally just checked on your PC lady you linked and...... I am here almost sobbing. W-what a touching story and I can't wait to read it while it's all done!! Thank you so much for sharing, it resonates so deep within me because it touches the importance and role of pearls, the whole idea which inspired me to start this Project of mine. May I ask you to poke me when you finish her story? What a precious, sweet child Cynaeric is... an actual baby. I also love that she wears that very accent haha, and the art is so nice, as well! Oh gosh, reading brilliant lores like yours makes me feel so inspired, honestly, thank you! [emoji=pink star size=1] And thank you for kind words about Xurma! Dreassing her was a p a i n because I literally only was sure that she needs those gloves. Nothing else.
@Cinspawn
Oh my stars I literally just checked on your PC lady you linked and...... I am here almost sobbing. W-what a touching story and I can't wait to read it while it's all done!! Thank you so much for sharing, it resonates so deep within me because it touches the importance and role of pearls, the whole idea which inspired me to start this Project of mine. May I ask you to poke me when you finish her story? What a precious, sweet child Cynaeric is... an actual baby. I also love that she wears that very accent haha, and the art is so nice, as well! Oh gosh, reading brilliant lores like yours makes me feel so inspired, honestly, thank you!
And thank you for kind words about Xurma! Dreassing her was a p a i n because I literally only was sure that she needs those gloves. Nothing else.
Oh, very pretty! The purple and white match well, especially with her clothes. :D Edit: Actually, sort of funny, I hatched this dragon not super long ago: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63065833][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630659/63065833_350.png[/img][/url] Also a pearlcatcher with fortune telling! Kinda funny how that works out sometimes. (I wrote her lore bit and gave her away.)
Oh, very pretty! The purple and white match well, especially with her clothes. :D

Edit: Actually, sort of funny, I hatched this dragon not super long ago:
63065833_350.png
Also a pearlcatcher with fortune telling! Kinda funny how that works out sometimes. (I wrote her lore bit and gave her away.)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu Oh, what a pretty girl! And also an Antique! Huge fan of her pearly belly too... I love the fact she's paranoid about her pearl. That's really very Pearlcatcher thing to do! [emoji=special eyes size=1]
@Orgetzu
Oh, what a pretty girl! And also an Antique! Huge fan of her pearly belly too...
I love the fact she's paranoid about her pearl. That's really very Pearlcatcher thing to do!
@KameTurtle (I don't know if I should ping you??) That means SO much to me WHAT I literally screencapped your reaction [emoji=guardian star size=1] <3 <3 thank you so much for your words!! And I'll ping you when I'm completely done! C: And how funny that her gloves were your starting point and that they stood out to me :D I love the bows as well! I think they fit very nicely.
@KameTurtle (I don't know if I should ping you??)

That means SO much to me WHAT I literally screencapped your reaction <3 <3 thank you so much for your words!! And I'll ping you when I'm completely done! C:

And how funny that her gloves were your starting point and that they stood out to me :D I love the bows as well! I think they fit very nicely.
WenPrLS.png
Yeah! It just fit so well when I was trying to give her lore. I'm really happy with how it came out. :D
Yeah! It just fit so well when I was trying to give her lore. I'm really happy with how it came out. :D
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu And you honestly did so well! Thank you for sharing her, she indeed gives off very clean and crisp and ethereal vibe! [emoji=crystal ball size=1]
@Orgetzu
And you honestly did so well! Thank you for sharing her, she indeed gives off very clean and crisp and ethereal vibe!
@Cinspawn Oh?? Haha I actually just expressed what I think, because quality narrative lores are kind of rare - usually it's just a description of dragon's previous life, chores, name meaning, character, family, etc, etc... So each time I see something like I just saw on Cynaeric, I go [i]!!![/i] It's like a little book which makes you want to turn the page and know more. You managed to do it! [emoji=red star size=1] (im subbed to this thread but i dont mind pings at all, so dont worry!)
@Cinspawn
Oh?? Haha I actually just expressed what I think, because quality narrative lores are kind of rare - usually it's just a description of dragon's previous life, chores, name meaning, character, family, etc, etc... So each time I see something like I just saw on Cynaeric, I go !!! It's like a little book which makes you want to turn the page and know more. You managed to do it!
(im subbed to this thread but i dont mind pings at all, so dont worry!)
[quote name="KameTurtle" date="2020-09-18 10:16:06" ] Pinging for updates: @24Finns @yellowstarfish @Luxia @KUYASHII @Ice047 @Orgetzu @Cinspawn [rule] [center]One of the purest colours, [b]Antique[/b] - and [b]Xurma[/b] makes it look so precious~ PC scroll for this lady was gifted by @JackieHinny, thank you so, so much! This dragon was also bought from @Tilika quite a time ago. Her talent is not ordinary - she is a palm reader, and can predict future with that. Too bad she can't figure out own fate yet. [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=2] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52519093][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/525191/52519093_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [/quote] Just responding to my name popping up, I am so glad you've enjoyed her as much as you have, it really warms my heart to see one of my babies being appreciated and loved so much, she is absolutely gorgeous <3
KameTurtle wrote on 2020-09-18 10:16:06:
Pinging for updates: @24Finns @yellowstarfish @Luxia @KUYASHII @Ice047 @Orgetzu @Cinspawn

One of the purest colours, Antique - and Xurma makes it look so precious~ PC scroll for this lady was gifted by @JackieHinny, thank you so, so much! This dragon was also bought from @Tilika quite a time ago.
Her talent is not ordinary - she is a palm reader, and can predict future with that. Too bad she can't figure out own fate yet.

52519093_350.png

Just responding to my name popping up, I am so glad you've enjoyed her as much as you have, it really warms my heart to see one of my babies being appreciated and loved so much, she is absolutely gorgeous <3
VdNwmsY.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25