Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Project Pearl [LF XXY Dragons!]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25
@Tilika I don't think anyone's upset by it, but just for future reference, when you quote pings, it uh... pings everyone again. Figured you might wanna know. (I'm definitely not upset, for the record. I find it amusing.)
@Tilika I don't think anyone's upset by it, but just for future reference, when you quote pings, it uh... pings everyone again. Figured you might wanna know. (I'm definitely not upset, for the record. I find it amusing.)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu Oh gees I didn't even know that, this was legit my first time ever posting in forums, only did so cause I got way too excited one of my dragons was being used for something, ignore my forum newb mistake, sorry everyone who got double pinged by me ^-^'''
@Orgetzu Oh gees I didn't even know that, this was legit my first time ever posting in forums, only did so cause I got way too excited one of my dragons was being used for something, ignore my forum newb mistake, sorry everyone who got double pinged by me ^-^'''
VdNwmsY.gif
@Tilika Ah, that makes sense! Forum newbies often don't really understand pings, so I'm pretty sure the other people will be understanding and unbothered.

And yeeee, dragons getting loving homes is really great. :D It always makes me feel really happy to see them being all happy and loved.
@Tilika Ah, that makes sense! Forum newbies often don't really understand pings, so I'm pretty sure the other people will be understanding and unbothered.

And yeeee, dragons getting loving homes is really great. :D It always makes me feel really happy to see them being all happy and loved.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Dear @Tilika thank you so much for responding to this thread! It really means a ton to me when previous owners see and like what their kids have become! [emoji=red star size=1] I love Xurma a whole lot, really - she deserves all the best! Pinging for updates: @24Finns @yellowstarfish @Luxia @KUYASHII @Ice047 @Orgetzu @Cinspawn @Khyra [rule] [center]And another dragon who got PC-gened thanks to generous @JackieHinny! This [b]Flint[/b] fella was bought from @Mombot3k quite a time ago, and was named [b]Cof[/b]. He may look dull and even a bit aggressive, but believe me, it's only because he suffered through a lot. I had a lot of fun with his lore - this precious one plays an important role in this Project, as he was the first one to actually preserve own memories even after the hypnosis which (almost) each dragon undergoes here. So he started the Resistance! [emoji=pearlcatcher scared size=2] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52658149][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/526582/52658149_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Dear @Tilika thank you so much for responding to this thread! It really means a ton to me when previous owners see and like what their kids have become! I love Xurma a whole lot, really - she deserves all the best!

Pinging for updates: @24Finns @yellowstarfish @Luxia @KUYASHII @Ice047 @Orgetzu @Cinspawn @Khyra

And another dragon who got PC-gened thanks to generous @JackieHinny! This Flint fella was bought from @Mombot3k quite a time ago, and was named Cof. He may look dull and even a bit aggressive, but believe me, it's only because he suffered through a lot. I had a lot of fun with his lore - this precious one plays an important role in this Project, as he was the first one to actually preserve own memories even after the hypnosis which (almost) each dragon undergoes here. So he started the Resistance!

52658149_350.png
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
You go, grey dude! I believe you can save them all!
You go, grey dude! I believe you can save them all!
Pinging for updates: @24Finns @yellowstarfish @Luxia @KUYASHII @Orgetzu @Cinspawn @Khyra [rule] [center]Today, we have [b]Jade[/b]! [b]Tyberion[/b] was also gened by my dear @JackieHinny, and it's finally that precious boy from @Ice047! He was probably hatched at the lair of @Juxta13, so, pinging them too~ This dragon earns his living by collecting and selling seashells. Peaceful one, you'd say, but he has this weird hatred towards the ocean... Why would that be? [emoji=pearlcatcher confused size=2] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47514726][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/475148/47514726_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Pinging for updates: @24Finns @yellowstarfish @Luxia @KUYASHII @Orgetzu @Cinspawn @Khyra

Today, we have Jade! Tyberion was also gened by my dear @JackieHinny, and it's finally that precious boy from @Ice047! He was probably hatched at the lair of @Juxta13, so, pinging them too~ This dragon earns his living by collecting and selling seashells. Peaceful one, you'd say, but he has this weird hatred towards the ocean... Why would that be?

47514726_350.png
@KameTurtle He was indeed one of my hatchlings! Thanks for the ping. He started out like this... [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=32&auth=f9929c3150e33b6189e3b7471efeb364f97eb1be&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
@KameTurtle
He was indeed one of my hatchlings! Thanks for the ping. He started out like this...
dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=32&auth=f9929c3150e33b6189e3b7471efeb364f97eb1be&dummyext=prev.png
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@Juxta13 Yes! He was like this when I gened him into what he is now. Thanks for replying! It's always nice to hear from previous owners/parents! [emoji=maple leaf size=1]
@Juxta13
Yes! He was like this when I gened him into what he is now. Thanks for replying! It's always nice to hear from previous owners/parents!
What a beautiful lad! Perhaps he could benefit from a colleague that would do the diving for him... then he could do the selling and trading part, perhaps?
What a beautiful lad! Perhaps he could benefit from a colleague that would do the diving for him... then he could do the selling and trading part, perhaps?
WenPrLS.png
Oh, he's very pretty! Maybe he almost drowned as a baby. Or maybe he was told scary stories! Either way, he definitely doesn't wanna be in the water. Good thing the water can't really attack him.
Oh, he's very pretty! Maybe he almost drowned as a baby. Or maybe he was told scary stories! Either way, he definitely doesn't wanna be in the water. Good thing the water can't really attack him.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25