Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Project Pearl [LF XXY Dragons!]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@ZippoFeuer @Cinspawn You guys are so kind to him, thank you!! Your words truly do mean a lot to me! [emoji=pink star size=1] @NeroBero Aw thank you, and sure, the main action would happen when the Project is completed! We gotta know what happens when all Pearls are collected, so we will of course collect them all first [emoji=special eyes size=1]
@ZippoFeuer @Cinspawn
You guys are so kind to him, thank you!! Your words truly do mean a lot to me!

@NeroBero
Aw thank you, and sure, the main action would happen when the Project is completed! We gotta know what happens when all Pearls are collected, so we will of course collect them all first
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
Pinging for updates: @24Finns @yellowstarfish @Luxia @NeroBero @Ice047 @Orgetzu @JackieHinny @Cinspawn @Khyra @Overcoat @Oyasumii @ZippoFeuer @734l4l73rni4n @pupster1976 [rule] [center]So anyway, somehow this [b]Dirt[/b] guy gave me a lot of feels lore-wise. Maybe it was some emotion hidden deep down, but [b]Maals[/b] sure made me tear up c': Without further ado, I'd say he was bred for me by sweetest @Cinspawn and it sure took time and I can't thank them enough for him. [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=2] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72706392][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/727064/72706392_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Pinging for updates: @24Finns @yellowstarfish @Luxia @NeroBero @Ice047 @Orgetzu @JackieHinny @Cinspawn @Khyra @Overcoat @Oyasumii @ZippoFeuer @734l4l73rni4n @pupster1976

So anyway,
somehow this Dirt guy gave me a lot of feels lore-wise. Maybe it was some emotion hidden deep down, but Maals sure made me tear up c': Without further ado, I'd say he was bred for me by sweetest @Cinspawn and it sure took time and I can't thank them enough for him.

72706392_350.png
Pinging for updates: @24Finns @yellowstarfish @Luxia @NeroBero @Ice047 @Orgetzu @JackieHinny @Cinspawn @Khyra @Overcoat @Oyasumii @ZippoFeuer @734l4l73rni4n @pupster1976 [i]*shows up 3 months later with a starbucks*[/i] Helloo and I'm so sorry it took me this long for an update! First some family issues happened, then NotN did, and then holiday season... It was wild, and not at all positive, and I lacked the energy to do anything at all. But even without posting, I am proud to say that I only need 8 more dragons to achieve the goal, since I never stopped breeding [emoji=red star size=1] [rule] [center]On to the new one, I didn't even have to gene this [b]Chocolate[/b] lady! She was bred in nests of @JeanneR with help of @DrakoshkaRichi , thank you both! [b]Vera[/b] is... actually, she's just Too Much. But who here isn't, anyway? [emoji=pearlcatcher deadpan size=2] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73665400][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/736655/73665400_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Pinging for updates: @24Finns @yellowstarfish @Luxia @NeroBero @Ice047 @Orgetzu @JackieHinny @Cinspawn @Khyra @Overcoat @Oyasumii @ZippoFeuer @734l4l73rni4n @pupster1976

*shows up 3 months later with a starbucks*
Helloo and I'm so sorry it took me this long for an update! First some family issues happened, then NotN did, and then holiday season... It was wild, and not at all positive, and I lacked the energy to do anything at all.
But even without posting, I am proud to say that I only need 8 more dragons to achieve the goal, since I never stopped breeding

On to the new one,
I didn't even have to gene this Chocolate lady! She was bred in nests of @JeanneR with help of @DrakoshkaRichi , thank you both! Vera is... actually, she's just Too Much. But who here isn't, anyway?

73665400_350.png
Ooh, what an ominous bio! And I love her genes, very cute!! And three months is nothing in a game like this! Your mental wellbeing and you having fun will always have more priority than a random project :) (Even though it's a very cool project!) Take care, and I hope you can get some energy back soon! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Ooh, what an ominous bio! And I love her genes, very cute!!

And three months is nothing in a game like this! Your mental wellbeing and you having fun will always have more priority than a random project :) (Even though it's a very cool project!) Take care, and I hope you can get some energy back soon!
WenPrLS.png
Oh she looks wonderful! I'm glad you were able to get her :D

Oh wow, has it been three months?? Hope you're doing better now than you were at the start of this 3 month period, and do take care of yourself!
Oh she looks wonderful! I'm glad you were able to get her :D

Oh wow, has it been three months?? Hope you're doing better now than you were at the start of this 3 month period, and do take care of yourself!

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
You went to Starbucks, and you didn't even get us anything?! I would kill for a frappé!

Jokes aside, Vera is quite the lovely dragon! Well, on the outside, anyway. Though, I would only recommend kicking her kneecaps if it's from the behind... as someone who's seen someone else get flamingo'ed, it's not a pleasant experience.
You went to Starbucks, and you didn't even get us anything?! I would kill for a frappé!

Jokes aside, Vera is quite the lovely dragon! Well, on the outside, anyway. Though, I would only recommend kicking her kneecaps if it's from the behind... as someone who's seen someone else get flamingo'ed, it's not a pleasant experience.
EVeBbDs.png jruCzjp.png
Congrats! Vera is very cute. I am very glad that I helped with her birth ^^
Congrats! Vera is very cute. I am very glad that I helped with her birth ^^
Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus! (c)
@Cinspawn @ZippoFeuer Thank you for your support dears! [emoji=pink star size=1] Yes, I am much better now. Ah, I am so glad you like Vera too! @Oyasumii Wooooo for sure, only from behind so she would lose her balance! I am not here to break anyone's knees, well, at least not my dragons' ones! [emoji=special eyes size=1] Also goshdarn I do want a frappe now. @DrakoshkaRichi Yasss! Thank you again! [emoji=planet size=1]
@Cinspawn @ZippoFeuer
Thank you for your support dears! Yes, I am much better now. Ah, I am so glad you like Vera too!

@Oyasumii
Wooooo for sure, only from behind so she would lose her balance! I am not here to break anyone's knees, well, at least not my dragons' ones! Also goshdarn I do want a frappe now.

@DrakoshkaRichi
Yasss! Thank you again!
Pinging for updates: @24Finns @yellowstarfish @Luxia @NeroBero @Ice047 @Orgetzu @JackieHinny @Cinspawn @Khyra @Overcoat @Oyasumii @ZippoFeuer @734l4l73rni4n @pupster1976 How am I always so late with lores, I'm SO sorry guys. [rule] [center]But I do have her today, [b]Nashira[/b] is [b]Caribbean[/b] one! Dear @Kiwili sold her to me. She is very wholesome, nice and calm one. We need her to ease all the pressure. [emoji=pearlcatcher sleepy size=2] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74929201][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/749293/74929201_350.png[/img][/url][/center]

How am I always so late with lores, I'm SO sorry guys.
But I do have her today,
Nashira is Caribbean one! Dear @Kiwili sold her to me. She is very wholesome, nice and calm one. We need her to ease all the pressure.

74929201_350.png
Pretty!! I love how her Tail Tangle and Wing Lattice look on her, they go very well together ^^
Pretty!! I love how her Tail Tangle and Wing Lattice look on her, they go very well together ^^
ATLJ0at.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25