Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ] Jamboree Coli Challenge 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/wind_contest.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/DRr34Qm.png[/img][/center] Welcome to our FOURTH annual Mistral Jamboree Coliseum Challenge! This month we're honoring Windsinger and hopefully we'll help him FINALLY find his missing map so he can return home. As always, the goal is to get a [u]Festival Chest[/u] drop, or an [u]Unhatched Egg[/u] while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting an Eye Scroll (!!), a Vista, or x3 familiars! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully! [b]Blitz Mode[/b] [indent]- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements for Normal Mode to move on. Perfect for those short on time![/indent] [b]Normal Mode[/b] [indent]- Stick with a venue until you find x50 Messengers Scrolls, a Jamboree Skin Chest, or the monthly pass items (located in the second paragraph). If these conditions are not met, move to the next venue after 2 hours.[/indent] [b]Hard Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get three skin chest drops. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Messengers Scrolls? Got x100? Nope, stay til you get three chests.[/indent] [b]Extreme Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get FIVE skin chests AND x50 Messengers Scrolls.[/indent] [u][b]When you start, please ping me to let me know you're starting the challenge.[/b][/u] This automatically signs you up for the following month's challenge as well. While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows: [b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=strange chest] [code][item=strange chest][/code] - Notable loot: [item=leafy pack] [code][item=leafy pack][/code][/indent] [code][b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent][/code] [u]Please keep three or less venue lists to each post[/u]. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts. As always, graphic credit to Voratte. Good luck, and have fun! [center][item=wind sprite][item=unhatched wind egg][item=messengers scroll][item=unhatched wind egg][item=cloud nymph][/center]
wind_contest.png

DRr34Qm.png

Welcome to our FOURTH annual Mistral Jamboree Coliseum Challenge! This month we're honoring Windsinger and hopefully we'll help him FINALLY find his missing map so he can return home.

As always, the goal is to get a Festival Chest drop, or an Unhatched Egg while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting an Eye Scroll (!!), a Vista, or x3 familiars! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully!

Blitz Mode
- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements for Normal Mode to move on. Perfect for those short on time!

Normal Mode
- Stick with a venue until you find x50 Messengers Scrolls, a Jamboree Skin Chest, or the monthly pass items (located in the second paragraph). If these conditions are not met, move to the next venue after 2 hours.

Hard Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get three skin chest drops. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Messengers Scrolls? Got x100? Nope, stay til you get three chests.

Extreme Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get FIVE skin chests AND x50 Messengers Scrolls.

When you start, please ping me to let me know you're starting the challenge. This automatically signs you up for the following month's challenge as well. While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows:

Training Fields
- Time spent:
- Chest drop:
Strange Chest
Code:
[item=strange chest]
- Notable loot:
Leafy Pack
Code:
[item=leafy pack]
Code:
[b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent]

Please keep three or less venue lists to each post. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts. As always, graphic credit to Voratte.

Good luck, and have fun!

Wind Sprite Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Cloud Nymph
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Participants:[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/cTkH7BW.png[/img][/center] [u][b]Blitz Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]beargirl1393 CaliCa1 Cacophony Continlula Demonreach FuzzyBelly Killi MaficMystery Maki Nana64 nautilidaes neohcs nkiru Ocianne OverTheHorizon Phenri RingsofSaturn Siennia SturmScale Teewie tokimi2 undercoverdragon[/size][/indent] [u][b]Normal Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Arbiteur Aylablue Azraellis Celestia912 cursedcodex danijust Eggmily Fabro Hinumi Juxta13 LordMaroo Rulanir ScribblyGryphon SoldierBarnes synnthegoat syzygydragon tarshaan TawnyDragonscale woolly ZippoFeuer[/size][/indent] [u][b]Hard Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Floraflyer kephallonian[/size][/indent] [u][b]Extreme Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2][/size][/indent] [u][b]Unknown Mode / Did Not Ping:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]moonikin Sumopian VelveteenVixen[/size][/indent]
Participants:
cTkH7BW.png

Blitz Mode:
beargirl1393
CaliCa1
Cacophony
Continlula
Demonreach
FuzzyBelly
Killi
MaficMystery
Maki
Nana64
nautilidaes
neohcs
nkiru
Ocianne
OverTheHorizon
Phenri
RingsofSaturn
Siennia
SturmScale
Teewie
tokimi2
undercoverdragon

Normal Mode:
Arbiteur
Aylablue
Azraellis
Celestia912
cursedcodex
danijust
Eggmily
Fabro
Hinumi
Juxta13
LordMaroo
Rulanir
ScribblyGryphon
SoldierBarnes
synnthegoat
syzygydragon
tarshaan
TawnyDragonscale
woolly
ZippoFeuer

Hard Mode:
Floraflyer
kephallonian

Extreme Mode:

Unknown Mode / Did Not Ping:
moonikin
Sumopian
VelveteenVixen
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Pinglist[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/TSo6Zh7.png[/img][/center] @Altassar @AzureDreaming @beargirl1393 @CaliCa1 @Cheshly @chinchillas @Continlula @cursedcodex @Demonreach @Floraflyer @glitterdusted @Hikaruna @Kawaiicoco789 @MaficMystery @Maki @moonikin @nautilidaes @Noddddd @Ocianne @RingsofSaturn @Siennia @SturmScale @TawnyDragonscale @tokimi2 @VelveteenVixen @willowlight7 @XxNoodleNovaxX @corncornelia @Eggmily @Flurries @Heliolisk @Hinumi @Juxta13 @Killi @manimanimani @MetalSpaghetti @MissMokushiroku @Nana64 @neohcs @nkiru @OverTheHorizon @Phenri @queezywaiter @Rulanir @SoldierBarnes @syzygydragon @Tafficat @tarshaan @undercoverdragon @woolly @Armin @Gwindor @LordMaroo @Teewie @ZippoFeuer @Amburgerl @Venusian
Pinglist
TSo6Zh7.png

@Altassar @AzureDreaming @beargirl1393 @CaliCa1 @Cheshly @chinchillas @Continlula @cursedcodex @Demonreach @Floraflyer @glitterdusted @Hikaruna @Kawaiicoco789 @MaficMystery @Maki @moonikin @nautilidaes @Noddddd @Ocianne @RingsofSaturn @Siennia @SturmScale @TawnyDragonscale @tokimi2 @VelveteenVixen @willowlight7 @XxNoodleNovaxX @corncornelia @Eggmily @Flurries @Heliolisk @Hinumi @Juxta13 @Killi @manimanimani @MetalSpaghetti @MissMokushiroku @Nana64 @neohcs @nkiru @OverTheHorizon @Phenri @queezywaiter @Rulanir @SoldierBarnes @syzygydragon @Tafficat @tarshaan @undercoverdragon @woolly @Armin @Gwindor @LordMaroo @Teewie @ZippoFeuer @Amburgerl @Venusian
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot

Sign me up for Blitz Mode please!
@Mediscoot

Sign me up for Blitz Mode please!
hc7MLaK.png
@Mediscoot
I'll try Blitz Mode again.
@Mediscoot
I'll try Blitz Mode again.
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
@Mediscoot
Signing up for normal mode!
@Mediscoot
Signing up for normal mode!

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
@mediscoot normal mode please :)
@mediscoot normal mode please :)
4xn43c.png
Heyo, unfortunately as much as I wanna participate, a lot has been going on in my personal life. It's kinda sad that this is my first Jamboree and I can't do coli, but I need to take care of myself and sit this one out. Thank you so much though!
Heyo, unfortunately as much as I wanna participate, a lot has been going on in my personal life. It's kinda sad that this is my first Jamboree and I can't do coli, but I need to take care of myself and sit this one out. Thank you so much though!
Kit | Wind Flight | FR+3
HxcMlGn.pngbYt72YT.png
AF2jC5e.pngQetF0Qf.png
XmHV7tO.pngGOoia7D.png
54.png
@Mediscoot sign me up for hard mode!!! i have no self control. coli, i hope you're ready for me [emoji=coliseum team]
@Mediscoot sign me up for hard mode!!! i have no self control. coli, i hope you're ready for me
Bv5JCh0.png
I'll be doing blitz mode this time! ^w^ @Mediscoot
I'll be doing blitz mode this time! ^w^ @Mediscoot
vsaVkNc.pngy403mxY.pngxWJVZU4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30