Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Emperor Locke] Containing the Beast
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau @NebulousPrince @JokersWild233 @ShakarianTrash @Jaspernoir[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 139[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 19[/u] Death Streak I took Akako, Vasylyna, and Kai to Sandswept Delta Vasylyna lost 3 lives Kai grew to level 10 [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=Bishoujo Observation] Breed some dragons We couldn't breed so we got a new dragon instead. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54052092] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/540521/54052092_350.png[/img] [/url] Lel
@Abysea @blaireau @NebulousPrince @JokersWild233 @ShakarianTrash @Jaspernoir
Day 139

RNG rolled 19

Death Streak

I took Akako, Vasylyna, and Kai to Sandswept Delta
Vasylyna lost 3 lives
Kai grew to level 10

Pinkerton drop Bishoujo Observation

Breed some dragons

We couldn't breed so we got a new dragon instead.

54052092_350.png

Lel
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau @NebulousPrince @JokersWild233 @ShakarianTrash @Jaspernoir[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 140[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 158[/u] Breed some dragons Can't so I'll be getting a new dragon instead [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53391965] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533920/53391965_350.png[/img] [/url] Oxidize [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=Iron Filigree Boots] Breed some dragons [s]Pinkerton I get it but could ya wait until I have some dragons who are actually rtb?[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44179355] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441794/44179355_350.png[/img] [/url] Zenith
Day 140

RNG rolled 158

Breed some dragons

Can't so I'll be getting a new dragon instead

53391965_350.png

Oxidize

Pinkerton drop Iron Filigree Boots

Breed some dragons

Pinkerton I get it but could ya wait until I have some dragons who are actually rtb?

44179355_350.png

Zenith
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau @NebulousPrince @JokersWild233 @ShakarianTrash @Jaspernoir[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 141[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 9[/u] 29 coli rounds [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=Seaberry] 10-20 coli rounds I took Oxidize, Zenith, and Xara to the Training Fields for 20 rounds Xara lost 1 life Zenith lost 3 lives The Trio are now level 4 Then I took them to Woodland Path for 29 rounds Zenith lost 3 lives Xara lost 2 lives The trio are now level 5 [u]Nest Hatched![/u] Kai and Soprano's nest hatched, unfortunately we rolled Tails so the hatchling died.
Day 141

RNG rolled 9

29 coli rounds

Pinkerton drop Seaberry

10-20 coli rounds

I took Oxidize, Zenith, and Xara to the Training Fields for 20 rounds
Xara lost 1 life
Zenith lost 3 lives
The Trio are now level 4

Then I took them to Woodland Path for 29 rounds

Zenith lost 3 lives
Xara lost 2 lives
The trio are now level 5

Nest Hatched!

Kai and Soprano's nest hatched, unfortunately we rolled Tails so the hatchling died.

[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau @NebulousPrince @JokersWild233 @ShakarianTrash @Jaspernoir[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 142[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 128[/u] art/ lore day [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=Hardshell] 20-30 coli rounds I took Zenith, Oxidize, and Xara to Woodland path for 8 rounds The trio are now level 6 I took Thanis, Hendrick, Sugar Meadow, and Ulysses to the Arena for 22 rounds Thanis lost 1 life Hendrick grew to level 15 Ulysses lost 1 life Thanis lost his last life [s]and right at the end too[/s] and is now considered dead. As this is the last day of this Locke no point will be taken from the emperor (as even if one flipped to lose a point none would wake up) ------------------------------- Sugar Meadow had just made the announcement alongside Khaadgrim that the prison was completed. The bonds that had begun loosening on the sleeping emperor were restrained once more by the gaolers and they were preparing to warp the land with their ancient elemental magic to bury it deep inside the prison where it could be kept under close watch. It was time for the dragons to go their separate ways. Many dragons chose to join the Clan of Death for the safety of being in a clan while others left to make a life on their own far away from the death of ones they'd cared about. Some however, stayed with the gaolers at the prison to help protect the evils trapped inside in hopes they never saw the light of day again. **** Emry and Akako were one of the first to leave alongside Stella to head towards Shadow Flight, which for the ridgeback was a dark hope that she may find a way to break her family curse even if it was too late for her siblings. Stella didn't partake in her spewing about curses in their blood but agreed to join them, as Komar was now waiting for her where he'd managed to find his charge. With the pearlcatcher's map leading the way the three had high hopes that they would be leaving the death behind them once they reached the shadows of the pine trees and soft glowing mushrooms. **** Vasylyna, Sakura, and Hendrick followed Zenith back to the Clan of Death to join the existing members and find better roles rather than always fighting or hunting. The path to their new roles and gaining the trust of their new clanmates, despite working with them in Sugar Meadow's group, would be long but as they further split up into the different camps throughout the large territory they knew it would be worth it for the safety and companionship of the dragons around them. **** Oxydize, Soprano, Kai, and Xara left one by one to set out on their own. Oxydize and Xara had never grown attached to the camp or the dragons in it and only saw it as a stop in their journey. Perhaps one day they'd return to the Clan of Death but for now the two have decided to leave and make their own paths. Soprano, fed up with Black Ice and realizing Kai's disinterest in being her mate, left the area to wander alone. She has no intention on returning after bother past nests had only resulted in the deaths of her hatchlings and heartbreak from the dragons she'd cared for. Kai never intended on leaving his family behind but after seeing each of them die one by one he decided it was best to leave the area behind. His adoptive father, Ulysses, was understanding and the gaoler is content to believe the pink mirror is alive and well back in the camp. Breaking free from his one remaining family member also gave him the freedom to hunt down the mirror pack that had nearly caused the destruction of his family and keeps Ulysses blind to the blood on Kai's claws from past victims. **** Sugar Meadow and Ulysses have decided to stay and work with the gaolers to guard the prison and the creatures within. Despite the signs Sugar Meadow had amended her earlier mistakes that resulted in the death of her old clan, she decided it was best to stay here and continue what she'd started. Death Clan was always ready to welcome her but she has decided to take charge of the prison alongside Khaadgrim and work next to the clan's leaders to protect the peace. Ulysses stayed behind to maintain justice and making sure it was given out fairly. However, he also willingly admits staying behind was to feel closer to those he'd lost while staying with the group. For him, running from Venger and Echo's deaths would only make things worse- Kai's choice to leave however was understandable and he knew his adopted son had made up his mind. **** Ribos now traveled alone after an argument with Soraka. The two had grown up in a pit together yet still held such differences against each other... Differences that would soon pit the two against each other as the primal-eyed mirror began plotting how to form a pack. Soraka had finally left after realizing the distance Ribos was willing to go for revenge. After finding a lost hatchling and the male mirror nearly killing it out of distrust that it was something other than a mirror; she took the skydancer and fled. She knows Ribos would now see her as a traitor and attack as well and has already started making preparations for future attacks that were sure to come. -------------------------------- [b][color=maroon]If you would like a ping for when the 'sequel' threads come out please let me know![/color][/b]
Day 142

RNG rolled 128

art/ lore day

Pinkerton drop Hardshell

20-30 coli rounds

I took Zenith, Oxidize, and Xara to Woodland path for 8 rounds
The trio are now level 6

I took Thanis, Hendrick, Sugar Meadow, and Ulysses to the Arena for 22 rounds
Thanis lost 1 life
Hendrick grew to level 15
Ulysses lost 1 life

Thanis lost his last life and right at the end too and is now considered dead.
As this is the last day of this Locke no point will be taken from the emperor (as even if one flipped to lose a point none would wake up)

Sugar Meadow had just made the announcement alongside Khaadgrim that the prison was completed. The bonds that had begun loosening on the sleeping emperor were restrained once more by the gaolers and they were preparing to warp the land with their ancient elemental magic to bury it deep inside the prison where it could be kept under close watch.

It was time for the dragons to go their separate ways.

Many dragons chose to join the Clan of Death for the safety of being in a clan while others left to make a life on their own far away from the death of ones they'd cared about. Some however, stayed with the gaolers at the prison to help protect the evils trapped inside in hopes they never saw the light of day again.

Emry and Akako were one of the first to leave alongside Stella to head towards Shadow Flight, which for the ridgeback was a dark hope that she may find a way to break her family curse even if it was too late for her siblings. Stella didn't partake in her spewing about curses in their blood but agreed to join them, as Komar was now waiting for her where he'd managed to find his charge.

With the pearlcatcher's map leading the way the three had high hopes that they would be leaving the death behind them once they reached the shadows of the pine trees and soft glowing mushrooms.

Vasylyna, Sakura, and Hendrick followed Zenith back to the Clan of Death to join the existing members and find better roles rather than always fighting or hunting.

The path to their new roles and gaining the trust of their new clanmates, despite working with them in Sugar Meadow's group, would be long but as they further split up into the different camps throughout the large territory they knew it would be worth it for the safety and companionship of the dragons around them.

Oxydize, Soprano, Kai, and Xara left one by one to set out on their own.

Oxydize and Xara had never grown attached to the camp or the dragons in it and only saw it as a stop in their journey. Perhaps one day they'd return to the Clan of Death but for now the two have decided to leave and make their own paths.

Soprano, fed up with Black Ice and realizing Kai's disinterest in being her mate, left the area to wander alone. She has no intention on returning after bother past nests had only resulted in the deaths of her hatchlings and heartbreak from the dragons she'd cared for.

Kai never intended on leaving his family behind but after seeing each of them die one by one he decided it was best to leave the area behind. His adoptive father, Ulysses, was understanding and the gaoler is content to believe the pink mirror is alive and well back in the camp. Breaking free from his one remaining family member also gave him the freedom to hunt down the mirror pack that had nearly caused the destruction of his family and keeps Ulysses blind to the blood on Kai's claws from past victims.

Sugar Meadow and Ulysses have decided to stay and work with the gaolers to guard the prison and the creatures within.

Despite the signs Sugar Meadow had amended her earlier mistakes that resulted in the death of her old clan, she decided it was best to stay here and continue what she'd started. Death Clan was always ready to welcome her but she has decided to take charge of the prison alongside Khaadgrim and work next to the clan's leaders to protect the peace.

Ulysses stayed behind to maintain justice and making sure it was given out fairly. However, he also willingly admits staying behind was to feel closer to those he'd lost while staying with the group. For him, running from Venger and Echo's deaths would only make things worse- Kai's choice to leave however was understandable and he knew his adopted son had made up his mind.

Ribos now traveled alone after an argument with Soraka. The two had grown up in a pit together yet still held such differences against each other... Differences that would soon pit the two against each other as the primal-eyed mirror began plotting how to form a pack.

Soraka had finally left after realizing the distance Ribos was willing to go for revenge. After finding a lost hatchling and the male mirror nearly killing it out of distrust that it was something other than a mirror; she took the skydancer and fled. She knows Ribos would now see her as a traitor and attack as well and has already started making preparations for future attacks that were sure to come.

If you would like a ping for when the 'sequel' threads come out please let me know!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18