Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Emperor Locke] Containing the Beast
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau @WendigoPrince @JokersWild233 @ShakarianTrash[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 92[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 162[/u] Breed some dragon [s]persistent much?[/s] Luckily I now have an open nest so I'll be breeding Thanis and Munia. They had 3 eggs. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/2/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=Toad] 30-40 coli rounds I took Chillis, Cynara, and Sakura to Training Fields and Woodland Path for 25 rounds The trio each lost 1 life They are now level 5 Then I took Balkan, Aspeia, and Thanis to Bamboo Falls for 2 rounds Aspeia lost 1 life Balkan lost 1 life Thanis is now level 14 I switched Balkan for Sugar Meadow and went to ThunderHead Savanna for 8 rounds Aspeia lost 1 life Finally I took Rolan, Ardolen, and Saiph to Scorched Forest for 5 rounds Ardolen lost 2 lives Rolan is now level 8 **** Balkan has lost all of his lives and is now dead. The head rolled 1 (Eurfryn) However, we got Tails so nothing happened
@Abysea @blaireau @WendigoPrince @JokersWild233 @ShakarianTrash
Day 92

RNG rolled 162

Breed some dragon persistent much?

Luckily I now have an open nest so I'll be breeding Thanis and Munia. They had 3 eggs.

3healthy_0dead.png

Pinkerton drop Toad

30-40 coli rounds

I took Chillis, Cynara, and Sakura to Training Fields and Woodland Path for 25 rounds

The trio each lost 1 life
They are now level 5

Then I took Balkan, Aspeia, and Thanis to Bamboo Falls for 2 rounds

Aspeia lost 1 life
Balkan lost 1 life
Thanis is now level 14

I switched Balkan for Sugar Meadow and went to ThunderHead Savanna for 8 rounds
Aspeia lost 1 life

Finally I took Rolan, Ardolen, and Saiph to Scorched Forest for 5 rounds
Ardolen lost 2 lives
Rolan is now level 8

Balkan has lost all of his lives and is now dead.
The head rolled 1 (Eurfryn)
However, we got Tails so nothing happened
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau @WendigoPrince @JokersWild233 @ShakarianTrash[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 93[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 123[/u] art/ lore day [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=Eye Agate] art/ lore day ------------------------------ Sugar Meadow shook her head as she watched over the sleeping camp. Balkan's death was a heavy blow to her; the mute guardian had been one of the first dragons to join the group after all. She hadn't liked the energetic hatchling when he'd first arrived, nor how he'd followed her around, but Balkan had grown into a strong fighter and reliable dragon- had he not been mute she very well might've chosen him as her second in command instead of Thanis. [i]"Perhaps I shouldn't ask so much of them. They only join for the protection of a large group or because they are born into this task... So many have died for a beast that wouldn't think twice to kill them when they have nothing to do with keeping that monster contained. Would it be best to disperse them? The Beast Clans around here have been getting bolder... and the border skirmishes with rouge dragons are even more dangerous, rarer now, but dangerous. If it were just me I could live closer to the emperor and shrink the border down so we didn't intrude so much on other creatures' territory."[/i] The guardian pondered the thought before casting it aside, she couldn't do this completely alone. Besides, it wasn't like she was forcing any dragon to stay here. Like Iraia or Celia, they could leave at any time. She wouldn't like them up and disappearing but she wasn't their leader and this wasn't a clan, which meant they could go where they liked. At least when they stayed here things got done and she didn't have to worry about how she'd hunt and keep others from finding the emperor. [i]"I wonder how Rolan's patrol is doing. They should be getting to my old clan's territory soon... Was sending them there a mistake? With so many deaths here recently did I send them to die or did I save them by sending them away?"[/i] She looked up at the stars in the sky above her head. They almost seemed to be staring back down at her, like eyes in an abyss, judging her for the deaths on her hands. [i]"Let's just hope there's a home for them to come back to... and that whatever that thing is in my dreams isn't real- or if it is that they don't meet it."[/i] Thunder rumbled in the distance and Sugar Meadow could smell rain on the way. She wouldn't want to get caught in it and get her scales stained by the wet sand that would accompany it so she stood up and began walking down towards her den. She paused however when she saw Thanis' shadowed bulk sneaking across the camp to the nesting den. Her eyes narrowed as she watched him from a distance, what was he doing there? No one was watching over eggs at the moment. A ridgeback's head poked out of the den and, as hard as she tried to listen, spoke too quietly for her to hear. A moment later Thanis left back to his den with who Sugar Meadow could only assume was Munia following minutes later. Sugar Meadow growled and cautiously made her way down the hill and over to the nesting den. Her eyes took a moment to adjust to the darkness but with a faint breath's worth of Light magic she was able to make out a nest with three eggs in it. [i]"I should've guessed... They can't keep it a secret forever though- at least Munia can't. She'll have to leave duties to care for the nest until it hatches, though I won't make her tell anyone Thanis fathered them unless drama starts again- the way he acted suggests he'd rather keep that information hidden for now."[/i] Sugar Meadow backed out of the den and walked back to her own, reaching it just as rain began drizzling down. She couldn't help recalling the last time hatchlings born here hadn't known their father. [i]"I'll mention he should at least let his hatchlings know... Last thing we need is to waste time searching for runaways."[/i]
Day 93

RNG rolled 123

art/ lore day

Pinkerton drop Eye Agate

art/ lore day

Sugar Meadow shook her head as she watched over the sleeping camp. Balkan's death was a heavy blow to her; the mute guardian had been one of the first dragons to join the group after all. She hadn't liked the energetic hatchling when he'd first arrived, nor how he'd followed her around, but Balkan had grown into a strong fighter and reliable dragon- had he not been mute she very well might've chosen him as her second in command instead of Thanis.

"Perhaps I shouldn't ask so much of them. They only join for the protection of a large group or because they are born into this task... So many have died for a beast that wouldn't think twice to kill them when they have nothing to do with keeping that monster contained. Would it be best to disperse them? The Beast Clans around here have been getting bolder... and the border skirmishes with rouge dragons are even more dangerous, rarer now, but dangerous. If it were just me I could live closer to the emperor and shrink the border down so we didn't intrude so much on other creatures' territory."

The guardian pondered the thought before casting it aside, she couldn't do this completely alone. Besides, it wasn't like she was forcing any dragon to stay here. Like Iraia or Celia, they could leave at any time. She wouldn't like them up and disappearing but she wasn't their leader and this wasn't a clan, which meant they could go where they liked. At least when they stayed here things got done and she didn't have to worry about how she'd hunt and keep others from finding the emperor.

"I wonder how Rolan's patrol is doing. They should be getting to my old clan's territory soon... Was sending them there a mistake? With so many deaths here recently did I send them to die or did I save them by sending them away?" She looked up at the stars in the sky above her head. They almost seemed to be staring back down at her, like eyes in an abyss, judging her for the deaths on her hands. "Let's just hope there's a home for them to come back to... and that whatever that thing is in my dreams isn't real- or if it is that they don't meet it."

Thunder rumbled in the distance and Sugar Meadow could smell rain on the way. She wouldn't want to get caught in it and get her scales stained by the wet sand that would accompany it so she stood up and began walking down towards her den. She paused however when she saw Thanis' shadowed bulk sneaking across the camp to the nesting den. Her eyes narrowed as she watched him from a distance, what was he doing there? No one was watching over eggs at the moment.

A ridgeback's head poked out of the den and, as hard as she tried to listen, spoke too quietly for her to hear. A moment later Thanis left back to his den with who Sugar Meadow could only assume was Munia following minutes later. Sugar Meadow growled and cautiously made her way down the hill and over to the nesting den. Her eyes took a moment to adjust to the darkness but with a faint breath's worth of Light magic she was able to make out a nest with three eggs in it.

"I should've guessed... They can't keep it a secret forever though- at least Munia can't. She'll have to leave duties to care for the nest until it hatches, though I won't make her tell anyone Thanis fathered them unless drama starts again- the way he acted suggests he'd rather keep that information hidden for now." Sugar Meadow backed out of the den and walked back to her own, reaching it just as rain began drizzling down. She couldn't help recalling the last time hatchlings born here hadn't known their father. "I'll mention he should at least let his hatchlings know... Last thing we need is to waste time searching for runaways."
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau @WendigoPrince @JokersWild233 @ShakarianTrash[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 94[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 10[/u] amount rolled: 49 [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=ferret] 30-40 coli rounds ---------------------- I took Cyanide, Munia, and Hendrick to Blooming Grove and Forgotten Cave for 30 rounds Cyanide lost 4 lives Munia lost 2 lives The trio are now level 12 Then I took Rolan, Venger, and Ulysses to Scorched Forest for 22 rounds Rolan lost 3 lives Venger lost 2 lives Ulysses lost 1 life Rolan is now level 9 Venger and Ulysses are now level 8 Then I took Ophanim, Ardolen, and Vasylyna to Woodland Path for 10 rounds Ardolen grew to level 7 I then switched Ardolen for Leslie and continued for 17 rounds Ophanim grew to level 7 Vasylyna and Leslie grew to level 6 Finally I switched Ophanim for Hinata and continued for 10 rounds Leslie and Hinata lost 1 life Cyanide is now dead. Head rolled: 3 (Onyx) We flipped heads so it loses a life Rolan is also at 6/11 life points and since he's a guardian without a charge that means we have to do a daily coin flip to see if he'll leave to find a charge. And we got heads again so he's staying in the group for the day! **** I decided to combine the amount of rounds this time rather than selecting the highest number this time since I have time and because we're losing a lot of higher leveled dragons.
Day 94

RNG rolled 10

amount rolled: 49

Pinkerton drop Ferret

30-40 coli rounds

I took Cyanide, Munia, and Hendrick to Blooming Grove and Forgotten Cave for 30 rounds
Cyanide lost 4 lives
Munia lost 2 lives
The trio are now level 12

Then I took Rolan, Venger, and Ulysses to Scorched Forest for 22 rounds
Rolan lost 3 lives
Venger lost 2 lives
Ulysses lost 1 life

Rolan is now level 9
Venger and Ulysses are now level 8

Then I took Ophanim, Ardolen, and Vasylyna to Woodland Path for 10 rounds
Ardolen grew to level 7

I then switched Ardolen for Leslie and continued for 17 rounds

Ophanim grew to level 7
Vasylyna and Leslie grew to level 6

Finally I switched Ophanim for Hinata and continued for 10 rounds
Leslie and Hinata lost 1 life

Cyanide is now dead.
Head rolled: 3 (Onyx)
We flipped heads so it loses a life

Rolan is also at 6/11 life points and since he's a guardian without a charge that means we have to do a daily coin flip to see if he'll leave to find a charge.
And we got heads again so he's staying in the group for the day!

I decided to combine the amount of rounds this time rather than selecting the highest number this time since I have time and because we're losing a lot of higher leveled dragons.
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau @WendigoPrince @JokersWild233 @ShakarianTrash[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 95[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 76[/u] Death Streak I took Ulysses, Saiph, and Ophanim to Scorched Forest Ulysses is now level 9 Saiph is now level 8 [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=Ambush] Death Streak We flipped tails so we'll be having both death streaks today I took Leslie, Vasylyna, and Creir to Woodland Path Leslie lost 2 lives Leslie is now level 7 Creir is now level 5 *** Daily flip to see if Rolan stays in the group: Heads He's staying with the group still!
Day 95

RNG rolled 76

Death Streak

I took Ulysses, Saiph, and Ophanim to Scorched Forest
Ulysses is now level 9
Saiph is now level 8

Pinkerton drop Ambush

Death Streak
We flipped tails so we'll be having both death streaks today

I took Leslie, Vasylyna, and Creir to Woodland Path
Leslie lost 2 lives
Leslie is now level 7
Creir is now level 5

Daily flip to see if Rolan stays in the group: Heads
He's staying with the group still!
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau @WendigoPrince @JokersWild233 @ShakarianTrash[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 96[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 83[/u] Death Streak I took Chillis, Cynara, and Sakura to Woodland Path Chillis lost 1 life [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=Decorative Desert Tile] art/ lore day Here's a little thing I made of Echo [s]surprisingly good for being done in a car[/s] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/7c9566ad73a8bb23feffd9a21bde6572/tumblr_ptcnbte32s1y78bexo1_1280.jpg[/img] *** Daily flip to see if Rolan stays in the group: Heads Looks like we have some luck with him! [s]which I probably just jinxed[/s]
Day 96

RNG rolled 83

Death Streak

I took Chillis, Cynara, and Sakura to Woodland Path
Chillis lost 1 life

Pinkerton drop Decorative Desert Tile

art/ lore day

Here's a little thing I made of Echo surprisingly good for being done in a car

tumblr_ptcnbte32s1y78bexo1_1280.jpg

Daily flip to see if Rolan stays in the group: Heads
Looks like we have some luck with him! which I probably just jinxed

[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau @WendigoPrince @JokersWild233 @ShakarianTrash[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 97[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 32[/u] Coli rounds rolled: 20 I took Balisk, Orion, and Echo to the Training Fields for 20 rounds The trio are now level 4 Balisk lost 2 lives Orion lost 1 life [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=Frog's Arm Guards] Breed some dragons No one I'm considering breeding together is ready to breed so I'll be getting a new dragon instead. Modern v. Ancient flipped Tails so we'll be getting another Gaoler [s]poor Venger and Ulysses, their last daughter already grew larger and heavier than both of them and now they'll have another one[/s] Meet the newest addition to the group: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52872544] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528726/52872544_350.png[/img] [/url] Kai *** Daily flip to see if Rolan stays in the group: Tails Rolan seems to be ready to go looking for his charge and is leaving the group/ locke ------------------------- On another note Munia and Thanis' nest has hatched! Each of the three got at 1 gene while one of them also hatched a ridgeback. However, this is the only surviving hatchling: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52872218] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528723/52872218_350.png[/img] [/url] Komar and here's his deceased siblings: [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52872220] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/528723/52872220.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52872219] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/528723/52872219.png[/img] [/url][/columns]
Day 97

RNG rolled 32

Coli rounds rolled: 20

I took Balisk, Orion, and Echo to the Training Fields for 20 rounds
The trio are now level 4
Balisk lost 2 lives
Orion lost 1 life

Pinkerton drop Frog's Arm Guards

Breed some dragons

No one I'm considering breeding together is ready to breed so I'll be getting a new dragon instead.
Modern v. Ancient flipped Tails so we'll be getting another Gaoler
poor Venger and Ulysses, their last daughter already grew larger and heavier than both of them and now they'll have another one

Meet the newest addition to the group:

52872544_350.png

Kai

Daily flip to see if Rolan stays in the group: Tails
Rolan seems to be ready to go looking for his charge and is leaving the group/ locke

On another note Munia and Thanis' nest has hatched! Each of the three got at 1 gene while one of them also hatched a ridgeback.

However, this is the only surviving hatchling:

52872218_350.png

Komar

and here's his deceased siblings:

52872220.png

52872219.png
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau @WendigoPrince @JokersWild233 @ShakarianTrash[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 98[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 15[/u] Coli rounds rolled: 37 I took Megalodon, Mio, and Savior to Sandswept Delta for 7 rounds Megalodon lost 1 life Mio lost 2 lives Then I took Saiph, Ulysses, and Ophanim to Sandswept Delta for 30 rounds Saiph and Ulysses lost 1 life Ophanim lost 2 lives Saiph is now level 9 Ophanim is now level 8 [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=Venomtooth Pilco] aaannnddd another new dragon With flipped heads so its a modern breed and the number for which breed was 9 (wildclaw) Meet our newest addition: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51119656] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/511197/51119656_350.png[/img] [/url] Hope ------------- Will update with battle results
Day 98

RNG rolled 15

Coli rounds rolled: 37

I took Megalodon, Mio, and Savior to Sandswept Delta for 7 rounds
Megalodon lost 1 life
Mio lost 2 lives

Then I took Saiph, Ulysses, and Ophanim to Sandswept Delta for 30 rounds
Saiph and Ulysses lost 1 life
Ophanim lost 2 lives
Saiph is now level 9
Ophanim is now level 8

Pinkerton drop Venomtooth Pilco

aaannnddd another new dragon

With flipped heads so its a modern breed
and the number for which breed was 9 (wildclaw)

Meet our newest addition:

51119656_350.png

Hope

Will update with battle results
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau @WendigoPrince @JokersWild233 @ShakarianTrash[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 99[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 19[/u] Coli rounds rolled: 32 I took Saiph, Savior, and Ulysses to Sandswept Delta for 32 rounds Saiph and Ulysses are now level 10 Saiph lost 4 lives Savior is now level 9 [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=Seaside Trumpet] art/ lore day ----------------- The patrol had finally reached its destination in Light. It had taken much longer than anticipated but they'd managed to finally get to Sugar Meadow's old clan, which meant they'd be able to soon go home. Ulysses and Saiph cautiously led the way into the territory, though their heat vision picked up nothing unusual other than the occasional animal. The mirror wasn't sure what the growing sense of wrongness growing inside him was... but he did know the area around them was gradually falling more and more silent. He looked over at Venger and their adopted son and daughter to see they were also looking around uneasily, which for Kai was rather abnormal behavior. On his other side Ophanim, Ardolen, Orion, and Balisk were bunched together and shooting the ruins poking up around them with suspicion. "Perhaps we should turn back." He suggested quietly to the mirror next to him. Saiph shook her head. "We aren't to the camp yet. Once we see that we can go home... Come on, we didn't come all this way to fail now." They fell back into silence again and continued creeping forward until they were about the enter the section of taller ruins were the camp was located. At that point Ulysses signaled to stop and turned to look at the others. "We can't all get too close, it'll draw too much attention-" "I'll volunteer to stay behind." Balisk cut him off with nervous, darting glances. "Venger, I want you to stay behind as well with Echo and Kai." Ulysses continued as if the blue spiral hadn't cut him off. "I'll go with Saiph and Ophanim. The tundra's face gave way to worry. "I-" The mirror cut him off and walked closer. "Please, for your safety and theirs. I'm putting you in charge until we get back." Venger lowered his head and nodded in acceptance and Ulysses turned away to leave with the other two. The three dragon moved closer towards the camp, still not picking up any noise or signs of life from the area. [i]"I wonder if that emperor has been here and driven them off..."[/i] He pondered the thought before dismissing it. [i]"No, we'd see more damage than this I'd reckon..."[/i] Upon getting into what was meant to be the center of the clan's camp everything was revealed to be completely deserted. Ulysses however, couldn't help but feel they were being watched by something and continued to look around the area where anything could easily be hiding. "Nothing's here... We should go." Saiph sighed after doing one last loop of the camp. "Let's hurry then. This place is making my scales itch." Ophanim spoke up, already starting to head back towards where the others were waiting. Ulysses began following after them, glad to be finally leaving the area. None of them noticed the white eyes blink open from the dark shadows in the ruins behind them until Saiph was violent yanked and dragged back with a pained, startled shriek.
Day 99

RNG rolled 19

Coli rounds rolled: 32

I took Saiph, Savior, and Ulysses to Sandswept Delta for 32 rounds
Saiph and Ulysses are now level 10
Saiph lost 4 lives
Savior is now level 9

Pinkerton drop Seaside Trumpet

art/ lore day

The patrol had finally reached its destination in Light. It had taken much longer than anticipated but they'd managed to finally get to Sugar Meadow's old clan, which meant they'd be able to soon go home. Ulysses and Saiph cautiously led the way into the territory, though their heat vision picked up nothing unusual other than the occasional animal.

The mirror wasn't sure what the growing sense of wrongness growing inside him was... but he did know the area around them was gradually falling more and more silent. He looked over at Venger and their adopted son and daughter to see they were also looking around uneasily, which for Kai was rather abnormal behavior. On his other side Ophanim, Ardolen, Orion, and Balisk were bunched together and shooting the ruins poking up around them with suspicion.

"Perhaps we should turn back." He suggested quietly to the mirror next to him.

Saiph shook her head. "We aren't to the camp yet. Once we see that we can go home... Come on, we didn't come all this way to fail now."

They fell back into silence again and continued creeping forward until they were about the enter the section of taller ruins were the camp was located. At that point Ulysses signaled to stop and turned to look at the others. "We can't all get too close, it'll draw too much attention-"

"I'll volunteer to stay behind." Balisk cut him off with nervous, darting glances.

"Venger, I want you to stay behind as well with Echo and Kai." Ulysses continued as if the blue spiral hadn't cut him off. "I'll go with Saiph and Ophanim.

The tundra's face gave way to worry. "I-"

The mirror cut him off and walked closer. "Please, for your safety and theirs. I'm putting you in charge until we get back."

Venger lowered his head and nodded in acceptance and Ulysses turned away to leave with the other two. The three dragon moved closer towards the camp, still not picking up any noise or signs of life from the area.

"I wonder if that emperor has been here and driven them off..." He pondered the thought before dismissing it. "No, we'd see more damage than this I'd reckon..."

Upon getting into what was meant to be the center of the clan's camp everything was revealed to be completely deserted. Ulysses however, couldn't help but feel they were being watched by something and continued to look around the area where anything could easily be hiding.

"Nothing's here... We should go." Saiph sighed after doing one last loop of the camp.

"Let's hurry then. This place is making my scales itch." Ophanim spoke up, already starting to head back towards where the others were waiting.

Ulysses began following after them, glad to be finally leaving the area. None of them noticed the white eyes blink open from the dark shadows in the ruins behind them until Saiph was violent yanked and dragged back with a pained, startled shriek.
[size=1]@Abysea @blaireau @WendigoPrince @JokersWild233 @ShakarianTrash[/size] [center][b][size=6]Day 100[/size][/b][/center] [u]RNG rolled 45[/u] Coli rounds rolled: 46 I took Aspeia, Munia, and Hendrick to Bamboo Falls for 11 rounds Munia lost 1 life I switched Munia for Saiph and continued for 5 rounds Aspeia is now level 14 Next I took Saiph, Ulysses, and Savior to Sandswept Delta for 10 rounds Savior lost 1 life Ulysses grew to level 11 Then I switched Ulysses for Megalodon and continued for 20 rounds Saiph lost 2 lives Saiph grew to level 11 Munia has lost all her lives and is now dead. Head rolled: 4 (Nameless) But we flipped tails so nothing happened. Munia was also Thanis' charge so we must see if he loses a life due to grief We flipped heads so nothing happens. He is also immune to leaving on a 'search' still due to having once had a charge. [u]Pinkerton drop[/u] [item=Berserker] DeathStreak We flipped tails so we will be dealing with a death streak I took Saiph, Ophanim, and Ulysses to Sandswept Delta Ophanim lost 2 lives Saiph lost 1 life Ophanim is now level 9
Day 100

RNG rolled 45

Coli rounds rolled: 46

I took Aspeia, Munia, and Hendrick to Bamboo Falls for 11 rounds
Munia lost 1 life

I switched Munia for Saiph and continued for 5 rounds
Aspeia is now level 14

Next I took Saiph, Ulysses, and Savior to Sandswept Delta for 10 rounds
Savior lost 1 life
Ulysses grew to level 11

Then I switched Ulysses for Megalodon and continued for 20 rounds
Saiph lost 2 lives
Saiph grew to level 11

Munia has lost all her lives and is now dead.
Head rolled: 4 (Nameless)
But we flipped tails so nothing happened.

Munia was also Thanis' charge so we must see if he loses a life due to grief
We flipped heads so nothing happens.
He is also immune to leaving on a 'search' still due to having once had a charge.

Pinkerton drop Berserker

DeathStreak
We flipped tails so we will be dealing with a death streak

I took Saiph, Ophanim, and Ulysses to Sandswept Delta
Ophanim lost 2 lives
Saiph lost 1 life
Ophanim is now level 9
Oh shoot. Fate is really not being kind to your clan.
Oh shoot. Fate is really not being kind to your clan.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18