Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | - Solocke - [Solo Nuzlocke Challenge]
1 2 3 4 5
So I came up with a variation of a Nuzlocke. Solo Nuzlocke, Solocke in short. The rules doesn't really differ from the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1150203/1]original FR Nuzlocke rules,[/url] but they have one important rule added. As you can guess, you battle [b]with only one dragon.[/b] ----- [Center][b][size=4][emoji=left wing] [color=green]Modes[/color] [emoji=right wing][/size][/b][/center] First, having only one dragon in the lair would make you incapable of breeding. So there's two modes: [Color=cadetblue]- [b][i]Solo Mode[/i][/b] - you have only one dragon in the lair and battle with it in the Coliseum. To get use of your nests, you can open a nesting service (that's the only exception for other dragons in your lair). - [b][i]Tab Mode[/i][/b] - instead of having only one dragon, you can keep the rest of your dragons on the second lair tab. Remember: our Solocke dragon has to remain alone in it's tab.[/color] ----- [Center][b][size=4][emoji=left wing] [color=green]How To Start[/color] [emoji=right wing][/size][/b][/center] Your battling dragon, let's name it a hero dragon, will be hatched from the egg. But first, we need to prepare. [color=cadetblue][b]1.[/b] In [i]Solo Mode,[/i] exalt ALL of your dragons. All of them. EDIT: If you receive dragon as a gift, you can keep it, but it has to be hibernated. If it has a hibernarion cooldown... uh... keep it in the "[emoji=crescent moon 2] Drowsy" tab or with your breeding pairs. In [i]Page Mode,[/i] prepare a second lair tab. [B]2.[/b] Get an egg to hatch your hero. Since you'll be stuck with one dragon, choose wisely. You can manipulate what element it would be, or get a Nocturne instead. [B]3.[/b] Hatch the egg. There it is. Your hero. You can't change the gender, colors, eye type, element, and breed, you have to accept it as it is. Is your hero ugly? You can change that. Try to find some genes that would make it prettier (remember about the level requirements), some apparel. Or if it's that bad, you can cover it with a skin.[/color] Now you have to wait a few days until your hero grows up... and you can start your challenge! ----- [Center][b][size=4][emoji=left wing] [color=green]Rules[/color] [emoji=right wing][/size][/b][/center] [Color=cadetblue][emoji=rainbow star 1] If your dragon dies in the Coliseum, it's dead. Exalt. In Solocke it's GAME OVER. [Emoji=rainbow star 1] Only one dragon in the coliseum team. If you chose [i]Solo Mode,[/i] you can't have any other dragons in the Lair (not counting nest service clients etc). In [i]Tab Mode,[/i] it has to stay alone in the Solocke tab. [Emoji=rainbow star 1] Your hero dragon can't breed. [Emoji=rainbow star 1] You cannot gather food. You have to grind for it in battle. [Emoji=rainbow star 1] Gene-up'ing requirements: - Primary Gene: level 10 - Secondary: level 15 - Tertiary: level 20 - Scatterscroll: level 25[/color] ----- [Center][b][size=4][emoji=left wing] [color=green]Completion[/color] [emoji=right wing][/size][/b][/center] It's a Nuzlocke variation that can be completed, actually.[b] Once your hero dragon reaches level 25, you won, and Solocke is completed.[/b] ----- So, is it even possible? I'm going to test it! Tell me what you think about it! [emoji=coatl laughing]
So I came up with a variation of a Nuzlocke. Solo Nuzlocke, Solocke in short.

The rules doesn't really differ from the original FR Nuzlocke rules, but they have one important rule added. As you can guess, you battle with only one dragon.
Modes

First, having only one dragon in the lair would make you incapable of breeding. So there's two modes:

- Solo Mode - you have only one dragon in the lair and battle with it in the Coliseum. To get use of your nests, you can open a nesting service (that's the only exception for other dragons in your lair).

- Tab Mode - instead of having only one dragon, you can keep the rest of your dragons on the second lair tab. Remember: our Solocke dragon has to remain alone in it's tab.

How To Start

Your battling dragon, let's name it a hero dragon, will be hatched from the egg. But first, we need to prepare.

1. In Solo Mode, exalt ALL of your dragons. All of them.

EDIT: If you receive dragon as a gift, you can keep it, but it has to be hibernated. If it has a hibernarion cooldown... uh... keep it in the " Drowsy" tab or with your breeding pairs.

In Page Mode, prepare a second lair tab.

2. Get an egg to hatch your hero. Since you'll be stuck with one dragon, choose wisely. You can manipulate what element it would be, or get a Nocturne instead.

3. Hatch the egg. There it is. Your hero. You can't change the gender, colors, eye type, element, and breed, you have to accept it as it is.
Is your hero ugly? You can change that. Try to find some genes that would make it prettier (remember about the level requirements), some apparel. Or if it's that bad, you can cover it with a skin.

Now you have to wait a few days until your hero grows up... and you can start your challenge!
Rules

If your dragon dies in the Coliseum, it's dead. Exalt. In Solocke it's GAME OVER.

Only one dragon in the coliseum team. If you chose Solo Mode, you can't have any other dragons in the Lair (not counting nest service clients etc). In Tab Mode, it has to stay alone in the Solocke tab.

Your hero dragon can't breed.

You cannot gather food. You have to grind for it in battle.

Gene-up'ing requirements:
- Primary Gene: level 10
- Secondary: level 15
- Tertiary: level 20
- Scatterscroll: level 25

Completion

It's a Nuzlocke variation that can be completed, actually. Once your hero dragon reaches level 25, you won, and Solocke is completed.

So, is it even possible? I'm going to test it!

Tell me what you think about it!
ezgif-3-5a128c3ce1eb.gifREEEEEEEEEHello Traveler.EEEEEEEEEEezgif-3-6986b5d129ea.gif
[Center][b][size=5][emoji=left wing] [color=green]Playing[/color] [emoji=right wing][/size][/b] ----- [B][i]Solo Mode[/i][/b] [Quote=Solo Mode Players][user=Axews][/quote] [B][i]Tab Mode[/i][/b] [Quote=Tab Mode Players][user=OspreysCry] [user=snakeman07][/quote] ----- [Center][b][size=5][emoji=left wing] [color=green]Hall Of Fame[/color] [emoji=right wing][/size][/b] [B][i]Solo Mode[/i][/b] [Quote=Solo Mode Completed]Waiting for champions![/quote] [B][i]Tab Mode[/i][/b] [Quote=Tab Mode Completed]Waiting for champions![/quote] ----- [Color=green]If you want to be added, leave a comment![/color]
Playing
Solo Mode
Solo Mode Players wrote:

Tab Mode
Tab Mode Players wrote:
no user 'OspreysCry' no user 'snakeman07'

Hall Of Fame

Solo Mode
Solo Mode Completed wrote:
Waiting for champions!

Tab Mode
Tab Mode Completed wrote:
Waiting for champions!

If you want to be added, leave a comment!
ezgif-3-5a128c3ce1eb.gifREEEEEEEEEHello Traveler.EEEEEEEEEEezgif-3-6986b5d129ea.gif
[Center][b][size=5][emoji=left wing] [color=green]Progress Navigator[/color] [emoji=right wing][/size][/b][/center] ----- I'm starting a Solocke right now. I need to be [i]really[/i] careful. I hope it's possible ^^ There you can jump to any moment in my progress: [Center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2641943#post_37965061]Starting Out[/url] [Size=2]Level 1 - 5[/size] [Url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2641943/1#post_38042986]Training Fields[/url] [Size=2]Level 5 - ?[/size] [Url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2641943/1#post_38044289]Woodland Path[/url] [/center]
Progress Navigator

I'm starting a Solocke right now. I need to be really careful. I hope it's possible ^^
There you can jump to any moment in my progress:
Starting Out

Level 1 - 5
Training Fields

Level 5 - ?
Woodland Path
[Center][b][size=5][emoji=left wing] [color=green]Starting Out[/color] [emoji=right wing][/size][/b][/center] ----- Cleared out my lair. Clean and empty. Thanks to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=20729]ArsGoetia[/url] I got a Nocturne Egg! Thank you so much! Hatched the egg. Our hero is a male, bluish Nocturne: [Center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49829346] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=145&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=40&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=77&auth=3cf193a2733a06c98a62e3ab60187430043c8aec&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url][/center] Looks pretty good. Soo many possibilities with the genes! And the name [b]Arakal[/b] seems to fit. Now I need to wait until he grows up... [emoji=hourglass]
Starting Out

Cleared out my lair. Clean and empty.
Thanks to ArsGoetia I got a Nocturne Egg! Thank you so much!

Hatched the egg. Our hero is a male, bluish Nocturne:
Looks pretty good. Soo many possibilities with the genes! And the name Arakal seems to fit.

Now I need to wait until he grows up...
@Farwalker thanks for info!
And no, you don't have to delete the post, progress navigator is enough to keep things clean ^^
@Farwalker thanks for info!
And no, you don't have to delete the post, progress navigator is enough to keep things clean ^^
[Center][b][size=5][emoji=left wing] [color=green]Training Fields[/color] [emoji=right wing][/size][/b][/center] ----- [B]Arakal has finally grown up![/b] Time to start levelling him up. Now, I need to find the less enemies in a group. It's dangerous, but we can do it! [Center][img]http://flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/training_fields/_thumbnail.png[/img][/center] ----- [Center][Color=green][b]Status:[/b] Training Completed (moved to the next venue)[/color] ----- [Quote=Levelling][b][emoji=coliseum team] Started with level 1:[/b] 8.03.2019 ----- [B][emoji=coliseum team] Level 2:[/b] 8.03.2019 [I]Oof. I luckily ran into one enemy at once, and returned to main menu every time i won. Yay![/i] [U]Stats:[/u] [B]10[/b]STR [b]10[/b]AGI [b]7[/b]VIT [b]7[/b]QCK [b]6[/b]INT [b]7[/b]DEF [b]7[/b]MND [I]I think... I'll need a Tincture of Dissolution to get those magic stats to use.[/i] ----- [B][emoji=coliseum team] Level 3:[/b] 8.03.2019 [I]Now I can stand two enemies in a group. Aaand got yourself a Tincture! Now I can have really neat physical fighter stats~[/i] [U]Stats:[/u] [B]12[/b]STR [b]10[/b]AGI [b]12[/b]VIT [b]12[/b]QCK [b]5[/b]INT [b]5[/b]DEF [b]5[/b]MND [I]I have to be careful, so I'll stay on Training Fields until I reach level 5.[/i] ----- [B][emoji=coliseum team] Level 4:[/b] 8.03.2019 [I]Woah, that was quick! I noticed that 10 points in agility is a thing. I dodged and landed criticals pretty frequently! That helped me winning a few battles in a row.[/i] [U]Stats:[/u] [B]14[/b]STR [b]13[/b]AGI [b]14[/b]VIT [b]14[/b]QCK [b]5[/b]INT [b]5[/b]DEF [b]5[/b]MND [I]Hopes for fast level 5![/i] ----- [B][emoji=coliseum team] Level 5:[/b] 8.03.2019 [I]So, Arakal is the king of Training Fields. He still couldn't survive more than few battles in a row, but it's still awesome.[/i] [U]Stats:[/u] [B]17[/b]STR [b]15[/b]AGI [b]15[/b]VIT [b]17[/b]QCK [b]5[/b]INT [b]5[/b]DEF [b]5[/b]MND ----- [I][color=green]And now, heading to conquer the Woodland Path![/color][/i] [/quote] ----- [Quote=Notable Drops][item=broken flower pot]x12 [item=leafy pack]x3 [item=minor health potion]x2 [item=reflect]x2 [item=natural might fragment]x2 [item=earthen might fragment] [item=zephyr acuity fragment] [item=vista: training fields] [item=red emperor crate] ----- [Item=brown birdskull armband] [item=mage's thicket hat] [item=pathfinder's wing cover] [item=green lace waist frill] [item=maroon tail wrap] [item=simple darksteel bracelets] [item=cleaver] [item=gold steampunk tail bauble] ----- [Item=luna mith] [item=dark-tufted sparrowmouse] [item=ceanothus brawler] [item=chipskink] [item=ragepuff]x2 [item=glowing pocket mouse]x2 [item=ember mouse][/quote] I just grind there too much...
Training Fields

Arakal has finally grown up!

Time to start levelling him up. Now, I need to find the less enemies in a group. It's dangerous, but we can do it!

_thumbnail.png

Levelling wrote:
Started with level 1: 8.03.2019

Level 2: 8.03.2019
Oof. I luckily ran into one enemy at once, and returned to main menu every time i won. Yay!

Stats:
10STR 10AGI 7VIT 7QCK 6INT 7DEF 7MND

I think... I'll need a Tincture of Dissolution to get those magic stats to use.

Level 3: 8.03.2019
Now I can stand two enemies in a group. Aaand got yourself a Tincture! Now I can have really neat physical fighter stats~

Stats:
12STR 10AGI 12VIT 12QCK 5INT 5DEF 5MND

I have to be careful, so I'll stay on Training Fields until I reach level 5.

Level 4: 8.03.2019
Woah, that was quick! I noticed that 10 points in agility is a thing. I dodged and landed criticals pretty frequently! That helped me winning a few battles in a row.

Stats:
14STR 13AGI 14VIT 14QCK 5INT 5DEF 5MND

Hopes for fast level 5!

Level 5: 8.03.2019
So, Arakal is the king of Training Fields. He still couldn't survive more than few battles in a row, but it's still awesome.

Stats:
17STR 15AGI 15VIT 17QCK 5INT 5DEF 5MND

And now, heading to conquer the Woodland Path!

Notable Drops wrote:
Broken Flower Pot x12 Leafy Pack x3 Minor Health Potion x2 Reflect x2 Natural Might Fragment x2 Earthen Might Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Vista: Training Fields Red Emperor Crate
Brown Birdskull Armband Mage's Thicket Hat Pathfinder's Wing Cover Green Lace Waist Frill Maroon Tail Wrap Simple Darksteel Bracelets Cleaver Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble
Luna Mith Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Ceanothus Brawler Chipskink Ragepuff x2 Glowing Pocket Mouse x2 Ember Mouse
I just grind there too much...
[Center][b][size=5][emoji=left wing] [color=green]Woodland Path[/color] [emoji=right wing][/size][/b][/center] ----- Time to move forward. [Center][img]http://flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/venue/woodland_border/_thumbnail.png[/img][/center] ----- [Center][Color=green][b]Status:[/b] Training in progress[/color] ----- [Quote=Levelling][b][emoji=coliseum team] Started with level 5:[/b] 8.03.2019 ----- [B][emoji=coliseum team] Level 6:[/b] 9.03.2019 [I]It's getting tough. I'll leave those 15 points in agility and focus on Strenght and Quickness more. And of course, I can't forget about health points.[/i] [U]Stats:[/u] [B]20[/b]STR [b]15[/b]AGI [b]17[/b]VIT [b]20[/b]QCK [color=gray][b]5[/b]INT [b]5[/b]DEF [b]5[/b]MND[/color] [I]It'll be a bit easier now.[/i] ----- [B][emoji=coliseum team] Level 7:[/b] 13.03.2019 [I]Woah, it's been a break from Coliseum. But no more! Time to add some defenses.[/i] [U]Stats:[/u] [B]21[/b]STR [b]15[/b]AGI [b]17[/b]VIT [b]20[/b]QCK [b]5[/b]INT [b]13[/b]DEF [b]12[/b]MND [I]I'll need those stat points. And maybe... it's time to think about battle stones?[/i] ----- [B][i]Arakal learned Sap![/i][/b] [Item=sap] [I]Bought this one on the AH.[/i] ----- [B][emoji=coliseum team] Level 8:[/b] 24.03.2019 [I]Yay! It's weird that I still have problem with a group of two Basilisks... I'll stay there until level 9. Also, added 2 Might Fragments, on my way to buy an Eliminate![/i] [U]Stats:[/u] [B]23[color=limegreen]+4[/color][/b]STR [b]15[/b]AGI [b]20[/b]VIT [b]22[/b]QCK [b]5[/b]INT [b]16[/b]DEF [b]12[/b]MND [I]Now FIGHT ME BASILISKS![/i] ----- [B][i]Arakal learned Eliminate![/i][/b] [Item=eliminate] [I]Bought this one on the AH. Yassss! AND THEN ANOTHER ONE DROPPED. [Size=2]really, look at the drops[/size][/i] ----- [B][emoji=coliseum team] Level 9:[/b] 25.03.2019 [I]With Eliminate, it's MUCH easier to survive. For example, a Basilisk dies after a Scratch+Eliminate, and most of the enemies dies after one Eliminate. Also Sap gets useful in critical situations and helps stay healthy. On my way to buy Ambush.[/i] [U]Stats:[/u] [B]24[color=limegreen]+4[/color][/b]STR [b]15[/b]AGI [b]22[/b]VIT [b]24[/b]QCK [b]5[/b]INT [b]19[/b]DEF [b]15[/b]MND [I]Getting a little more defensive... and got into the Scorched Forest to check it out. Better grind to level 10 there, then I'll move. It's dangerous there.[/i] [/quote] ----- [Quote=Notable Drops][item=leafy pack]x6 [item=minor health potion] [item=leaf bolt] [item=concentration] [item=eliminate] ----- [Item=bluefin charger] [/quote]
Woodland Path

Time to move forward.

_thumbnail.png

Levelling wrote:
Started with level 5: 8.03.2019

Level 6: 9.03.2019
It's getting tough. I'll leave those 15 points in agility and focus on Strenght and Quickness more. And of course, I can't forget about health points.

Stats:
20STR 15AGI 17VIT 20QCK 5INT 5DEF 5MND

It'll be a bit easier now.

Level 7: 13.03.2019
Woah, it's been a break from Coliseum. But no more! Time to add some defenses.

Stats:
21STR 15AGI 17VIT 20QCK 5INT 13DEF 12MND

I'll need those stat points. And maybe... it's time to think about battle stones?

Arakal learned Sap!
Sap
Bought this one on the AH.

Level 8: 24.03.2019
Yay! It's weird that I still have problem with a group of two Basilisks... I'll stay there until level 9.

Also, added 2 Might Fragments, on my way to buy an Eliminate!

Stats:
23+4STR 15AGI 20VIT 22QCK 5INT 16DEF 12MND

Now FIGHT ME BASILISKS!

Arakal learned Eliminate!
Eliminate
Bought this one on the AH. Yassss!

AND THEN ANOTHER ONE DROPPED.
really, look at the drops

Level 9: 25.03.2019
With Eliminate, it's MUCH easier to survive. For example, a Basilisk dies after a Scratch+Eliminate, and most of the enemies dies after one Eliminate. Also Sap gets useful in critical situations and helps stay healthy.

On my way to buy Ambush.

Stats:
24+4STR 15AGI 22VIT 24QCK 5INT 19DEF 15MND

Getting a little more defensive... and got into the Scorched Forest to check it out. Better grind to level 10 there, then I'll move. It's dangerous there.

Notable Drops wrote:
Leafy Pack x6 Minor Health Potion Leaf Bolt Concentration Eliminate
Bluefin Charger
@Farwalker Thanks for a tip! Yeah, enemy attacks got pretty dangerous recently, I should add up to the defense&mind too ^^
@Farwalker Thanks for a tip! Yeah, enemy attacks got pretty dangerous recently, I should add up to the defense&mind too ^^
how did-

how did you know i had a single-egg nest recently?

but in all seriousness, this is an interesting challenge! i might try this out when the egg mayday and briei had hatches and grows up uwu (i'll be using tab mode)
how did-

how did you know i had a single-egg nest recently?

but in all seriousness, this is an interesting challenge! i might try this out when the egg mayday and briei had hatches and grows up uwu (i'll be using tab mode)
sh5xjiu.pnglYb2AyL.pngJvUa9ma.png
WI7lnRZ.pngYMPbu9R.png0TXmqsz.png
?89J86=party_oras.png
@OspreysCry Ok, would you want to be added to the Playing list? ^^
@OspreysCry Ok, would you want to be added to the Playing list? ^^
1 2 3 4 5