Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TC] Cursed Dice Dungeon Crawl - [Ended]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58
ColonelMarian
Monday
B

Take me off the recap list, s'il vous plait et merci.
ColonelMarian
Monday
B

Take me off the recap list, s'il vous plait et merci.
@ColonelMarian removed you from the recap pings.
@ColonelMarian removed you from the recap pings.
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
Username: PlantQueen Day of the week: Monday Choice: b Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18815800] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188159/18815800_350.png[/img] [/url] FireCoral squints at the door bringing the candle perilously close then back again. "Hmm" he flicks his goggles down and looks again, then glances over his shoulder. "What do you think? Rana croaks and FireCoral lets out a hissing laugh "I bet you're right." He dips one claw in a vial of serthis poison and traces the letters. Nothing happens and Rana lets out a mournful croak. "Me too. Maybe theres more information further down the hall."
Username: PlantQueen
Day of the week: Monday
Choice: b
Roleplay:

18815800_350.png

FireCoral squints at the door bringing the candle perilously close then back again. "Hmm" he flicks his goggles down and looks again, then glances over his shoulder. "What do you think? Rana croaks and FireCoral lets out a hissing laugh "I bet you're right." He dips one claw in a vial of serthis poison and traces the letters. Nothing happens and Rana lets out a mournful croak. "Me too. Maybe theres more information further down the hall."
Username: HermitQueen Day of the week: Monday Choice: a Roleplay: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/300460/30045934.png[/img] Fortuna squinted in the uneven light of the numerous candles hovering around at the mysterious inscription on the door. A riddle, how exciting! She considered the letters in silence, thinking back on the runes she used every day to cast the fortune of her clan's various minutiae. Perhaps each letter represented a word in a rhyme, which when worked out would give the way through the locked door? She pulled a piece of paper from her mantle and began to scribble on it, muttering under her breath. [i]"Read ground very... perspicaciously? no." "Rather, give voluminous pears... ah, the next one is an x. This isn't working."[/i] She had no idea. Luckily, she had her own methods of getting through locked doors. She pulled five faintly glowing objects from her mantle, piled them carefully against the hinges, and stepped back. She had a feeling they would come in handy this week, and not just for trade. Luckily for her current curiousity, she tended to follow through on her feelings.
Username: HermitQueen
Choice: a
Roleplay:

30045934.png

Fortuna squinted in the uneven light of the numerous candles hovering around at the mysterious inscription on the door. A riddle, how exciting! She considered the letters in silence, thinking back on the runes she used every day to cast the fortune of her clan's various minutiae. Perhaps each letter represented a word in a rhyme, which when worked out would give the way through the locked door? She pulled a piece of paper from her mantle and began to scribble on it, muttering under her breath.

"Read ground very... perspicaciously? no."
"Rather, give voluminous pears... ah, the next one is an x. This isn't working."

She had no idea. Luckily, she had her own methods of getting through locked doors. She pulled five faintly glowing objects from her mantle, piled them carefully against the hinges, and stepped back. She had a feeling they would come in handy this week, and not just for trade. Luckily for her current curiousity, she tended to follow through on her feelings.
ihnH8up.gif6Fwt9Qr.gifGzcFsWh.pngeyN8I1X.pngbQKGQbx.png2Sk1P4I.pngsI00yXg.pnguqy4kxw.pngjhCg38E.pngJt6lqqi.pngFQImNyF.pngPLWN0OT.pngepj60xB.pngVJVSD3w.png

kiaA7JS.pngPCY3lKO.png

tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png

2Hq3gFt.png
[b]Username:[/b] defenestrating [b]Day of the week:[/b] Sunday [b]Choice:[/b] A [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13837999] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138380/13837999_350.png[/img] [/url] Lieja is a Chaotic Good Storm Herald Barbarian, though some (including her Oath of Devotion Paladin mate, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=424082&tab=dragon&did=21124680]Hinoka[/url]) might argue that a better term would be 'Reckless Stupid'. Despite her tendencies to charge head-first into unknown situations, Lieja is a protector at heart. She may be small, but the fury which she guards her trainees and loved ones with is boundless; may the Eleven help those who have hurt them. [b]Roleplay:[/b] Lieja wakes to the unforgiving chill of cold stone against her back, with several hard, sharp things poking at her side. Opening her eyes, she blinks at the unfamiliar room in front of her, and it takes her a moment to remember the events of a few moments (? she's not sure how long she's been out for, and she doesn't like it) ago, but none of that explains where, exactly, she is. Rising to her feet, she notices several purple gemstones scattered on the ground. As she bends down, she finds that some appear to be labeled - many in scripts she can't read, but one immediately catches her eye. [i]Holder's Lair[/i], read the innocuous letters, and Lieja tentatively reaches for it. The change in location is startling, but the sight of her den is a welcome one, especially as she revels in the sight of Hinoka breaking her usual calm facade in favor of an expression of pure shock. The skydancer grins wildly, opening her mouth to regale her mate with tales of her adventure - which is when the entire scene flickers, shifting from the castle to the den over endless milliseconds. Lieja stumbles. Hinoka rushes towards her, but her concerned words make no sound - neither does Lieja when she tries to respond. Her vision flickers in and out of focus, the two places juxtaposing themselves in her sight. Just as she reaches for her mate one more time, the shift completes itself, and Lieja is left alone in an empty room. She glares at the amethyst in her claws, but the stubborn stone refuses to do anything more. Pacing angrily, Lieja stops paying attention to her surroundings and nearly trips over a shield someone left lying on the ground. She picks it up experimentally, which is when she notices the sounds coming from behind a previously-overlooked door. She considers the shield, picking up a few more as she does so. If nothing else, they'll help break that door down. (The possibility it might be unlocked doesn't seem to cross her mind.) edit: ah rip i managed to take three hours writing this and now i'm late, curse my perfectionism ;;
Username: defenestrating
Day of the week: Sunday
Choice: A

13837999_350.png

Lieja is a Chaotic Good Storm Herald Barbarian, though some (including her Oath of Devotion Paladin mate, Hinoka) might argue that a better term would be 'Reckless Stupid'. Despite her tendencies to charge head-first into unknown situations, Lieja is a protector at heart. She may be small, but the fury which she guards her trainees and loved ones with is boundless; may the Eleven help those who have hurt them.

Roleplay: Lieja wakes to the unforgiving chill of cold stone against her back, with several hard, sharp things poking at her side. Opening her eyes, she blinks at the unfamiliar room in front of her, and it takes her a moment to remember the events of a few moments (? she's not sure how long she's been out for, and she doesn't like it) ago, but none of that explains where, exactly, she is.

Rising to her feet, she notices several purple gemstones scattered on the ground. As she bends down, she finds that some appear to be labeled - many in scripts she can't read, but one immediately catches her eye. Holder's Lair, read the innocuous letters, and Lieja tentatively reaches for it. The change in location is startling, but the sight of her den is a welcome one, especially as she revels in the sight of Hinoka breaking her usual calm facade in favor of an expression of pure shock. The skydancer grins wildly, opening her mouth to regale her mate with tales of her adventure - which is when the entire scene flickers, shifting from the castle to the den over endless milliseconds.

Lieja stumbles. Hinoka rushes towards her, but her concerned words make no sound - neither does Lieja when she tries to respond. Her vision flickers in and out of focus, the two places juxtaposing themselves in her sight. Just as she reaches for her mate one more time, the shift completes itself, and Lieja is left alone in an empty room. She glares at the amethyst in her claws, but the stubborn stone refuses to do anything more.

Pacing angrily, Lieja stops paying attention to her surroundings and nearly trips over a shield someone left lying on the ground. She picks it up experimentally, which is when she notices the sounds coming from behind a previously-overlooked door. She considers the shield, picking up a few more as she does so. If nothing else, they'll help break that door down. (The possibility it might be unlocked doesn't seem to cross her mind.)

edit: ah rip i managed to take three hours writing this and now i'm late, curse my perfectionism ;;
EpOZGsj.png ~ tumblr_p9r6km77oX1w8xkufo1_250.png ~~
she/her
-
fr+2
-
free cauldron!
Username: 0phidian Day of the week: Monday Choice: a Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17842518] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/178426/17842518_350.png[/img] [/url] "[i]Rgv..[/i]" Draupnir squinted hard, the cobwebs jamming the gears in her head. She blinked cluelessly- frustration. "[i] jibberish.. jibberish .. COMPLETE JIBBERISH! SCREW YOU! [/i]" One candle, two candles, many, many candles hit off the door. Luckily The Wildclaw brought 25. She could do this [i]forever[/i]. Crossing clawed arms, she plopped on the ground- a toothy grimace marking her skull. Squinting and cocking her head, she reassessed the situation. This was all a test. What would the Shadowbinder do. " [i]Tricksters don't decipher codes. Like scholars. We make them.. to waste scholars' time, for giggles. What we do break ARE OTHER DRAGONS' PROPERTY ![/i] " One kick, Two kicks, many, many kicks hit off the door. Out of breath, Draupnir stopped, stared. "[b]PINECONES. PINECONES. PINECONES. PINECONES. PINECONES. I DON'T NEED TO WASTE TIME WITH YOU![/b]"
Username: 0phidian
Roleplay:

17842518_350.png

"Rgv.." Draupnir squinted hard, the cobwebs jamming the gears in her head. She blinked cluelessly- frustration.
" jibberish.. jibberish .. COMPLETE JIBBERISH! SCREW YOU! " One candle, two candles, many, many candles hit off the door. Luckily The Wildclaw brought 25. She could do this forever.
Crossing clawed arms, she plopped on the ground- a toothy grimace marking her skull. Squinting and cocking her head, she reassessed the situation. This was all a test. What would the Shadowbinder do.
" Tricksters don't decipher codes. Like scholars. We make them.. to waste scholars' time, for giggles. What we do break
ARE OTHER DRAGONS' PROPERTY !
"
One kick, Two kicks, many, many kicks hit off the door. Out of breath, Draupnir stopped, stared. "PINECONES. PINECONES. PINECONES. PINECONES. PINECONES. I DON'T NEED TO WASTE TIME WITH YOU!"
Username: tsukisasaki Day of the week: Monday Choice: a Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28498130] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284982/28498130_350.png[/img] [/url] Kaleth looked down the hallway then back at the door in front of him. This was the first door with something on written on it, so it certainly deserved further exploration... right? Kaleth placed his faithful companion, Matt [s]Matt the cat![/s] onto his back so he wouldn't get hurt as he studied the door further. Giving up on the riddle (?) he flitted to his lair to grab a few of the only item he could think would be relevant for Shadowbinder-created shenanigans during Trickmurk and presented them to the door.
Username: tsukisasaki
Roleplay:

28498130_350.png

Kaleth looked down the hallway then back at the door in front of him. This was the first door with something on written on it, so it certainly deserved further exploration... right? Kaleth placed his faithful companion, Matt Matt the cat! onto his back so he wouldn't get hurt as he studied the door further. Giving up on the riddle (?) he flitted to his lair to grab a few of the only item he could think would be relevant for Shadowbinder-created shenanigans during Trickmurk and presented them to the door.
TEcaaLO.gif hRuvKzn.gifhnOYGuB.gifrare_3.png3B9MgeA.gif
@FeralRookie

Sadly, I missed the deadline yesterday. I had a long travel and no access to an actual pc. Can I still join the quest :)?
@FeralRookie

Sadly, I missed the deadline yesterday. I had a long travel and no access to an actual pc. Can I still join the quest :)?
JUqGEEnK_o.png
________[/url]TWUOxzI.png______
Username:GuardianDragonak Day of the week: Monday Choice: a (I have Unicorn dust, but I'm not sure what counts as a batch or if it's a quest...) Roleplay: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45306097] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453061/45306097_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Lune didn't trust attics, or old, tight rooms that resembled attics. They were too often used in horror stories she was told, more often [i]overheard[/i], and she'd begun to associate them with the curses and creatures that she couldn't fight. She was ashamed to admit that she hesitated before stepping onward, but implored caution as always. Keeping her movements to a minimum as to not stir up dust or attract attention.
Username:GuardianDragonak
Choice: a (I have Unicorn dust, but I'm not sure what counts as a batch or if it's a quest...)
Roleplay: Lune didn't trust attics, or old, tight rooms that resembled attics. They were too often used in horror stories she was told, more often overheard, and she'd begun to associate them with the curses and creatures that she couldn't fight.
She was ashamed to admit that she hesitated before stepping onward, but implored caution as always. Keeping her movements to a minimum as to not stir up dust or attract attention.
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@Zamirathe [/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 2 - Monday[/size] [size=5][Slime Dungeon] [img]https://i.imgur.com/v7ehe9g.png[/img][/center] The floor is really uneven! Fortunately, your light spell is bright enough to help and you successfully navigate down. The stairs open into a seemingly endless corridor with both sides lined with dozens of doors. Idly, you try the nearless door - *click*, closed. To one side, the corridors slopes ever so slightly down; important items and treasures are usually kept deeper, so you choose to follow down, perhaps you'll find something. After a brisk walk, your candle illuminates something different: a door has "rgvpxhG" graffitied into it. Options: [LIST=a] [*] Perhaps the phrase means something and you could use the information to open the door? [size=2]([i]Quest: The code leads to a picture on a popular image-hosting site. Find the image and fill the request.[/i])[/size] [*] Ignore the door and go further.
aLwbMKA.png
@Zamirathe

Day 2 - Monday
[Slime Dungeon]
v7ehe9g.png

The floor is really uneven! Fortunately, your light spell is bright enough to help and you successfully navigate down. The stairs open into a seemingly endless corridor with both sides lined with dozens of doors. Idly, you try the nearless door - *click*, closed. To one side, the corridors slopes ever so slightly down; important items and treasures are usually kept deeper, so you choose to follow down, perhaps you'll find something.

After a brisk walk, your candle illuminates something different: a door has "rgvpxhG" graffitied into it.

Options:
  1. Perhaps the phrase means something and you could use the information to open the door? (Quest: The code leads to a picture on a popular image-hosting site. Find the image and fill the request.)
  2. Ignore the door and go further.
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58