Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2019
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Louretta Whoop. I am Excel dumb, so... I don't even know how I did that xD; I changed it - is it working for you now? ^^

Here I am making it all blue and pretty and messing with names somehow xD

I was actually going to try to save any 99 stacks of items I get, too. Like Materials and Other. We'll see how that goes. I've already got a couple.
@Louretta Whoop. I am Excel dumb, so... I don't even know how I did that xD; I changed it - is it working for you now? ^^

Here I am making it all blue and pretty and messing with names somehow xD

I was actually going to try to save any 99 stacks of items I get, too. Like Materials and Other. We'll see how that goes. I've already got a couple.
@JovaniSkye
No worries, it's fixed now, you are displayed on the mastersheet properly.

Good luck!
@JovaniSkye
No worries, it's fixed now, you are displayed on the mastersheet properly.

Good luck!
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta

Hi my sheet is here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aY4Os7asGPUKAUX9XIG3e-FrdLGSHk-Y_zlzXRaPIY0/edit?usp=sharing

:)
@Louretta

Hi my sheet is here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aY4Os7asGPUKAUX9XIG3e-FrdLGSHk-Y_zlzXRaPIY0/edit?usp=sharing

:)
aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic
@JovaniSkye
I actually think I know what you did wrong. It seems you manually selected and copied the entire sheet and pasted it in an empty one. Which means you also lost some of the functionality like having the side bar locked and the drop down select options for difficulty and flight. If you want to make a 'proper' new one, you have to go to personal sheet again that I linked on the front page. Then at the top left click 'File' and then 'Make a copy'. You don't have to, but I am not entirely sure if everything is working in order now.

Edit: I added a picture as well so you can see where to find what I mean.
@JovaniSkye
I actually think I know what you did wrong. It seems you manually selected and copied the entire sheet and pasted it in an empty one. Which means you also lost some of the functionality like having the side bar locked and the drop down select options for difficulty and flight. If you want to make a 'proper' new one, you have to go to personal sheet again that I linked on the front page. Then at the top left click 'File' and then 'Make a copy'. You don't have to, but I am not entirely sure if everything is working in order now.

Edit: I added a picture as well so you can see where to find what I mean.
@Louretta sorry did u see my sheet?
@Louretta sorry did u see my sheet?
aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic
@Louretta
Here's my sheet and I would like to be pinged, thanks!
@Louretta
Here's my sheet and I would like to be pinged, thanks!
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
@ElecSquirrel10
Added you! Only you didn't fill in your username. Now you are known as 'Name here' in the mastersheet which looks a little weird. ;)

@littleleopard
Yes
@ElecSquirrel10
Added you! Only you didn't fill in your username. Now you are known as 'Name here' in the mastersheet which looks a little weird. ;)

@littleleopard
Yes
Haha, fixed. Thanks for catching that!
Haha, fixed. Thanks for catching that!
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
@Louretta Wow, I am super embarrassed. I read through your posts, and then yeah, totally spaced what you were actually saying and just copy/pasted. Took me a hot second, but I finally got a correct one updated, which is here. Thanks for your patience xD;;;;
@Louretta Wow, I am super embarrassed. I read through your posts, and then yeah, totally spaced what you were actually saying and just copy/pasted. Took me a hot second, but I finally got a correct one updated, which is here. Thanks for your patience xD;;;;
@JovaniSkye
No worries, I am glad we figured it out. :D I updated your sheet link.
@JovaniSkye
No worries, I am glad we figured it out. :D I updated your sheet link.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11