Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2019
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I can't believe I made it! O_O There's been so many times I've thought of opening them and we've almost made it! :D Here's to starting 2020 rich! xDDDD

EDIT: Wow so bad this month...

1,138,192t & 432g
Gilded:606,774 & 1233g
I can't believe I made it! O_O There's been so many times I've thought of opening them and we've almost made it! :D Here's to starting 2020 rich! xDDDD

EDIT: Wow so bad this month...

1,138,192t & 432g
Gilded:606,774 & 1233g
Hello everyone! There is only a little time left until we leave 2019 behind and start a new year. I hope everyone has made it this far into their challenge. For those who are opening tomorrow: have fun and do share your haul here! Also, in case anyone missed it, the new thread for 2020 is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2791179][b]here[/b][/url]. If you enjoyed saving up or if you aren't opening tomorrow, I'd be happy to see you there again. I wish everyone a healthy and happy 2020. [emoji=firework size=1] @Mortveil @Meowesty @Robinton @LadyofSpiders @take2thesky @Idyll @unck @WolfGlitch @Cheshly @Harana @Solanceae @3ctoplasm @MusicalAnima @Xemriss @assiduendo @BillyRuffian @Airris @Maevepanda @Nana64 @Macari @JovaniSkye @ElecSquirrel10 @Solstices @ciphering @Pleasant @Cynil

Hello everyone! There is only a little time left until we leave 2019 behind and start a new year. I hope everyone has made it this far into their challenge. For those who are opening tomorrow: have fun and do share your haul here!

Also, in case anyone missed it, the new thread for 2020 is here. If you enjoyed saving up or if you aren't opening tomorrow, I'd be happy to see you there again.

I wish everyone a healthy and happy 2020.

@Mortveil
@Meowesty
@Robinton
@LadyofSpiders
@take2thesky
@Idyll
@unck
@WolfGlitch
@Cheshly
@Harana
@Solanceae
@3ctoplasm
@MusicalAnima
@Xemriss
@assiduendo
@BillyRuffian
@Airris
@Maevepanda
@Nana64
@Macari
@JovaniSkye
@ElecSquirrel10
@Solstices
@ciphering
@Pleasant
@Cynil
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Thank you for running this year's chest challenge!
Thank you for running this year's chest challenge!
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
Thank you so much for doing this! I think my numbers may be a little off... I know I traded a Gilded for a lair spot and a Strange Chest for an avatar backing. I won't have anywhere near the amount of familiars to get chests from this coming year, but we'll see how it goes! This was a lot of fun to open at once! ^^ (Already have my next one started, just need to make it my own ^^)
Thank you so much for doing this! I think my numbers may be a little off... I know I traded a Gilded for a lair spot and a Strange Chest for an avatar backing. I won't have anywhere near the amount of familiars to get chests from this coming year, but we'll see how it goes! This was a lot of fun to open at once! ^^ (Already have my next one started, just need to make it my own ^^)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11