Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Louretta
I'd like to join! Here's my sheet, and please add me to the pinglist.
@Louretta
I'd like to join! Here's my sheet, and please add me to the pinglist.
accents
@Louretta Excited to take another go at the CC this year! Here's my sheet and I'd love to be added to the pinglist \o/
@Louretta Excited to take another go at the CC this year! Here's my sheet and I'd love to be added to the pinglist \o/
@Louretta
Are strange chests included in this? Because you can’t really save those because they desintegrate.
@Louretta
Are strange chests included in this? Because you can’t really save those because they desintegrate.
wind.gif
Count me in! Sheet is here, and please put me on the pinglist~
Count me in! Sheet is here, and please put me on the pinglist~
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Macari
They are on the sheet for completion sake along with a note to remember to open them. They do not count towards your saved totals or towards the mastersheet. So opening them doesn't mean you have failed the challenge or something. Hope that answers your question.
@Macari
They are on the sheet for completion sake along with a note to remember to open them. They do not count towards your saved totals or towards the mastersheet. So opening them doesn't mean you have failed the challenge or something. Hope that answers your question.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Oh yes! I'll fill out my sheet in a bit!
Oh yes! I'll fill out my sheet in a bit!
aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic
@Louretta
This is a perfect challenge for me as I hoard chests anyway... here is my link... I am really excited to get started.. I haven't decided which level yet but I put Intermediate+ for now..
My Sheet
Here is my link.
For the record I will be keeping last years Fest chests.. Please add me to the ping list
@Louretta
This is a perfect challenge for me as I hoard chests anyway... here is my link... I am really excited to get started.. I haven't decided which level yet but I put Intermediate+ for now..
My Sheet
Here is my link.
For the record I will be keeping last years Fest chests.. Please add me to the ping list
@Louretta
Thank you! I’m going to do the challenge, but I can’t really do the spreadsheet. Can I be added to the pinglist please?

Edit: I’m going to make a paper spreadsheet for this!
@Louretta
Thank you! I’m going to do the challenge, but I can’t really do the spreadsheet. Can I be added to the pinglist please?

Edit: I’m going to make a paper spreadsheet for this!
wind.gif
@Louretta Oh my gosh, I literally decided to do this on my own and while looking you up to get to the Scavenger Hunt, I found this. Please add me in! I'm intending to do Intermediate+ in that all familiar/coliseum/digging/scavenged chests will be saved, but I will likely sell apparel/eggs/festival chests I get.

My Link

Please also give me a monthly ping! I'll leave my chests in my inventory and move them to my Hoard once I update that way ^^

<3 you and all your group challenges
@Louretta Oh my gosh, I literally decided to do this on my own and while looking you up to get to the Scavenger Hunt, I found this. Please add me in! I'm intending to do Intermediate+ in that all familiar/coliseum/digging/scavenged chests will be saved, but I will likely sell apparel/eggs/festival chests I get.

My Link

Please also give me a monthly ping! I'll leave my chests in my inventory and move them to my Hoard once I update that way ^^

<3 you and all your group challenges
@JovaniSkye I am glad you like all the challenges. :) I have an issue with your sheet though. It looks like you renamed it to 'sheet1' at the very bottom, which means my code doesn't work. If you could put it back to 'Data' that should fix the issue. [img]https://i.imgur.com/XOywt52.png[/img]
@JovaniSkye
I am glad you like all the challenges. :)

I have an issue with your sheet though. It looks like you renamed it to 'sheet1' at the very bottom, which means my code doesn't work. If you could put it back to 'Data' that should fix the issue.

XOywt52.png
title_layer_middle_x2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11