Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2019
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hello everyone!

Only a few hours of May left, so it's time to update our sheets again.

I have personally been really struggling. So I made a thread to keep motivated, I decided to save up until the next 'real' breed release and I wont be hoard selling during that time either.

I hope you are all doing well, have a lovely anniversary (only 1 week left, woo!) and see you next month. :)

@Mortveil
@Meowesty
@Robinton
@LadyofSpiders
@take2thesky
@TwilightStars
@unck
@WolfGlitch
@Cheshly
@Harana
@Solanceae
@3ctoplasm
@MusicalAnima
@Xemriss
@assiduendo
@BillyRuffian
@Airris
@Maevepanda
@Nana64
@Macari
@JovaniSkye
@ElecSquirrel10
@Solstices
@ciphering
@Pleasant
@Cynil
Hello everyone!

Only a few hours of May left, so it's time to update our sheets again.

I have personally been really struggling. So I made a thread to keep motivated, I decided to save up until the next 'real' breed release and I wont be hoard selling during that time either.

I hope you are all doing well, have a lovely anniversary (only 1 week left, woo!) and see you next month. :)

@Mortveil
@Meowesty
@Robinton
@LadyofSpiders
@take2thesky
@TwilightStars
@unck
@WolfGlitch
@Cheshly
@Harana
@Solanceae
@3ctoplasm
@MusicalAnima
@Xemriss
@assiduendo
@BillyRuffian
@Airris
@Maevepanda
@Nana64
@Macari
@JovaniSkye
@ElecSquirrel10
@Solstices
@ciphering
@Pleasant
@Cynil
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Oh geez. I've been doing poorly this month. I'm getting burnt out on FR, so since the weather's been nicer, I've been taking my son outside basically all day xD Did a birthday hatch as did some friends, so that was nice, but my chest count will be relatively low.

Let's see what the new anniversary brings! ^^
Oh geez. I've been doing poorly this month. I'm getting burnt out on FR, so since the weather's been nicer, I've been taking my son outside basically all day xD Did a birthday hatch as did some friends, so that was nice, but my chest count will be relatively low.

Let's see what the new anniversary brings! ^^
I ended the month desperately grinding leafy packs and fest chests this month to compensate for my low fam chest numbers. I'm determined to try to keep my 333 chest streak going as long as I can, but I won't be surprised if I can't go until February, especially since I don't count eggs drops.

Then again all that grinding got me a lot of stuff to auction to buy gem familiars. Not a bad month for me but I think I'll be taking a bit of a break from the coli for most of June and focusing on scavenging for a while to compensate.

And working on lore

I ended the month desperately grinding leafy packs and fest chests this month to compensate for my low fam chest numbers. I'm determined to try to keep my 333 chest streak going as long as I can, but I won't be surprised if I can't go until February, especially since I don't count eggs drops.

Then again all that grinding got me a lot of stuff to auction to buy gem familiars. Not a bad month for me but I think I'll be taking a bit of a break from the coli for most of June and focusing on scavenging for a while to compensate.

And working on lore

GD7On40.png
Today was the hardest day of this challenge. New dragon just made me want to open the chests get money and spend!!
Today was the hardest day of this challenge. New dragon just made me want to open the chests get money and spend!!
aX9Qb.gif
:3 ps I'm dyslexic
I'm caving in :(
I'm caving in :(
aX9Qb.gif
@littleleopard
Oh no! Any specific reason?
You can always start again!
@littleleopard
Oh no! Any specific reason?
You can always start again!
Yere I'm skint and can't do any of the projects Ive been working on for since I've started
Yere I'm skint and can't do any of the projects Ive been working on for since I've started
aX9Qb.gif
@littleleopard
I get it, it's very tempting to open them if you want some fast money. You can also try an easier difficulty, maybe that works out better for you. :)
@littleleopard
I get it, it's very tempting to open them if you want some fast money. You can also try an easier difficulty, maybe that works out better for you. :)
I'll start again next year I think
I'll start again next year I think
aX9Qb.gif
Hello everyone, A new month has just started. I hope everyone has managed to resist the temptation to open all their chests with the Ancient breed release! If not, you can always start over or try again next year. Time to update your sheet and vault your goodies! [emoji=treasure chest size=1] @Mortveil @Meowesty @Robinton @LadyofSpiders @take2thesky @TwilightStars @unck @WolfGlitch @Cheshly @Harana @Solanceae @3ctoplasm @MusicalAnima @Xemriss @assiduendo @BillyRuffian @Airris @Maevepanda @Nana64 @Macari @JovaniSkye @ElecSquirrel10 @Solstices @ciphering @Pleasant @Cynil
Hello everyone,
A new month has just started. I hope everyone has managed to resist the temptation to open all their chests with the Ancient breed release! If not, you can always start over or try again next year.

Time to update your sheet and vault your goodies!

@Mortveil
@Meowesty
@Robinton
@LadyofSpiders
@take2thesky
@TwilightStars
@unck
@WolfGlitch
@Cheshly
@Harana
@Solanceae
@3ctoplasm