Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | {P} Children of Lore (challenge)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Hey hey just checking in I stuffed your bit between Ozzy and Flamethrower in my kid's lore (with credit) but I can just link to the post instead if you want. (The part I wrote needs a good revision, but my brain won't right now so I'll do it later XD hope ya like it though) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48735296] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487353/48735296_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hey hey just checking in I stuffed your bit between Ozzy and Flamethrower in my kid's lore (with credit) but I can just link to the post instead if you want.

(The part I wrote needs a good revision, but my brain won't right now so I'll do it later XD hope ya like it though)

48735296_350.png
wq9PoXA.png
@BlueJaysFeather AHHH I love that so much :D :D :D I'm so happy you've taken him in! Of course you can use the lore bits.
@BlueJaysFeather AHHH I love that so much :D :D :D I'm so happy you've taken him in! Of course you can use the lore bits.
Cool cool just thought I'd check, and I'm glad you like him :)

Now just to get those dang tail tatters...

Say, can Ozzy's kids breed with Fugue's? Or are they still too close? I kinda lost track of the lineages there at the end XD
Cool cool just thought I'd check, and I'm glad you like him :)

Now just to get those dang tail tatters...

Say, can Ozzy's kids breed with Fugue's? Or are they still too close? I kinda lost track of the lineages there at the end XD
wq9PoXA.png
@BlueJaysFeather Ozzy's kids can definitely breed with Fugue's. In fact, Ozzy and Fugue can breed - they're like 8 generations apart I think.
@BlueJaysFeather Ozzy's kids can definitely breed with Fugue's. In fact, Ozzy and Fugue can breed - they're like 8 generations apart I think.
Ooh, awesome. That has some lore potential, but I didn't want to get too into it without checking...

But mostly now to wait for Fugue to have a kid who looks alright with Ronel here (and isn't a snapper imsorry)

Although that mirror girl isn't bad, makes for some very red babies... and I like the play between Ronel learning to fight and Fugue's determination to make them powerful mages...

This lore is hijacking me help
Ooh, awesome. That has some lore potential, but I didn't want to get too into it without checking...

But mostly now to wait for Fugue to have a kid who looks alright with Ronel here (and isn't a snapper imsorry)

Although that mirror girl isn't bad, makes for some very red babies... and I like the play between Ronel learning to fight and Fugue's determination to make them powerful mages...

This lore is hijacking me help
wq9PoXA.png
Herp derp. Sorry for the silence lately -- life got real busy there for a bit. But HOW ABOUT that lair revamp, right?!?! I am loving it. I've got a lot of rearranging to do, but in the meanwhile, please enjoy the ease and beauty of having a tab just for dragon sales: http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/188785/641562 oooh, aahhhh. [quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45437170] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454372/45437170_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "I never knew my father, either," the fae intoned sonorously, as was their way. He was small, and he curled delicately between the spines along Fugue's broad back, a mess of neck and wings and tail. "Does it bother you?" Fugue adjusted her weight carefully so as not to unsettle him, setting her chin between her broad forelimbs. "Considering what we...you know." "It is the way of dragons, maybe." She could not see the movement of his neck frills, but she felt them fluttering against her back. "Or anyway, the way of dragons in this place and this time. We turned out all right, did we not?" "Stay. Help me with them." A long pause. Fugue wished she could read meaning into the tone of his voice when he spoke. "You are very special, Fugue, but this was never going to be more than it is." "I'm not saying I'm in love with you or any such nonsense," Fugue explained, exasperated. "Just that...I feel like, maybe, somehow...I'm raising an army. And maybe you're meant to be a part of that." "We'll see," the fae rumbled, and he shifted his weight again, circling around on the bed he'd made of her back before settling into silence. [/quote] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/8/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] @TheAwesoMew @TwilightStars @Foxe @TropicalDiamonds @BlueJaysFeather @RadientAngel @Skyeset @FinalValkyrie21 @Morigan @MysteryGyn @Everburn @Nargeorgicorn @Jaspernoir @smeen
Herp derp. Sorry for the silence lately -- life got real busy there for a bit.

But HOW ABOUT that lair revamp, right?!?! I am loving it. I've got a lot of rearranging to do, but in the meanwhile, please enjoy the ease and beauty of having a tab just for dragon sales: http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/188785/641562

oooh, aahhhh.
Quote:

"I never knew my father, either," the fae intoned sonorously, as was their way.

He was small, and he curled delicately between the spines along Fugue's broad back, a mess of neck and wings and tail.

"Does it bother you?" Fugue adjusted her weight carefully so as not to unsettle him, setting her chin between her broad forelimbs. "Considering what we...you know."

"It is the way of dragons, maybe." She could not see the movement of his neck frills, but she felt them fluttering against her back. "Or anyway, the way of dragons in this place and this time. We turned out all right, did we not?"

"Stay. Help me with them."

A long pause. Fugue wished she could read meaning into the tone of his voice when he spoke. "You are very special, Fugue, but this was never going to be more than it is."

"I'm not saying I'm in love with you or any such nonsense," Fugue explained, exasperated. "Just that...I feel like, maybe, somehow...I'm raising an army. And maybe you're meant to be a part of that."

"We'll see," the fae rumbled, and he shifted his weight again, circling around on the bed he'd made of her back before settling into silence.

3healthy_0dead.png

@TheAwesoMew @TwilightStars @Foxe @TropicalDiamonds @BlueJaysFeather @RadientAngel @Skyeset @FinalValkyrie21 @Morigan @MysteryGyn @Everburn @Nargeorgicorn @Jaspernoir @smeen
I'm curious as to what they'll look like
I'm curious as to what they'll look like
oooo interesting so far ovo fugues babies may have some good colours ovo
oooo interesting so far ovo fugues babies may have some good colours ovo

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
@fenshae just caught up on everything, please add me to the pinglist!
@fenshae just caught up on everything, please add me to the pinglist!
Quote:
Thylacine looks decent....

Anyway, ideas welcome.
Yes, thylacine. It's grown on me over the past several months, and i think it's nice?

Quote:
Thylacine looks decent....

Anyway, ideas welcome.
Yes, thylacine. It's grown on me over the past several months, and i think it's nice?

qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13