Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Quest for Primal (Egg Challenge)
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 66 67
Oooh, that Buttercup one! I need it!
egg.gif
also: tried my best lol [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=159&bodygene=10&breed=3&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=52&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=40&auth=cf338196a6baf226700ad227a6d39cbaac290b8c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
also:
tried my best lol
dragon?age=1&body=159&bodygene=10&breed=3&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=52&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=40&auth=cf338196a6baf226700ad227a6d39cbaac290b8c&dummyext=prev.png
underskrift-geo.png
[quote name="AoiNoRyuu" date="2021-04-04 13:28:50" ] Oooh, that Buttercup one! I need it! [/quote] I can send her to you if you want!
AoiNoRyuu wrote on 2021-04-04 13:28:50:

I can send her to you if you want!
I too need the buttercup one if AoiNoRyuu doesn't take her. She's freaking stunning
@ThousandSunny
I too need the buttercup one if AoiNoRyuu doesn't take her. She's freaking stunning
@ThousandSunny
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
@kyrin18 , @Ggirl , @TalonShrubfire , @Torchii , @Facinarose , @Cakeless , @Ashki , @Rosesinger , @Razatharia , @Ikterrin , @Wintaclu , @Jenavir , @AshenGrey , @Ezra14 , @Biirdy , @wetdog15 , @SilentHowleng , @Dragonfruiteen , @1000unicorns , @Louretta , @Meowsty , @LordMaroo , @HSoup , @AoiNoRyuu , @cordifolium , @mayanaz , @huskies709 , @SilverFoxDemon , @FairlyGoner , @EccentricElf23 , @lovebite , @kuiperr , @Sinjin Good Morning! Would you guys prefer if I just waited until the end of the day to hatch any eggs I might have gotten? I've realized that buying eggs as soon as something sells means I might be pinging y'all multiple times a day. Should I just save up any eggs I might get throughout the day and hatch them at once? Or are you guys okay with these multiple pings? I had an auction sell as I was sleeping so I bought one egg this morning. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68480062][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/684801/68480062_350.png[/img][/url] Sand/Silver/Umber Might have potential! But I've learned my lesson and I will [b]not [/b]be scrying him. No more projects for me right now. I've spent too much on random keeps and I should have been spending that on eggs.
@kyrin18 , @Ggirl , @TalonShrubfire , @Torchii , @Facinarose , @Cakeless , @Ashki , @Rosesinger , @Razatharia , @Ikterrin , @Wintaclu , @Jenavir , @AshenGrey , @Ezra14 , @Biirdy , @wetdog15 , @SilentHowleng , @Dragonfruiteen , @1000unicorns , @Louretta , @Meowsty , @LordMaroo , @HSoup , @AoiNoRyuu , @cordifolium , @mayanaz , @huskies709 , @SilverFoxDemon , @FairlyGoner , @EccentricElf23 , @lovebite , @kuiperr , @Sinjin

Good Morning!
Would you guys prefer if I just waited until the end of the day to hatch any eggs I might have gotten?
I've realized that buying eggs as soon as something sells means I might be pinging y'all multiple times a day.
Should I just save up any eggs I might get throughout the day and hatch them at once?
Or are you guys okay with these multiple pings?

I had an auction sell as I was sleeping so I bought one egg this morning.

68480062_350.png
Sand/Silver/Umber
Might have potential!
But I've learned my lesson and I will not be scrying him.
No more projects for me right now.
I've spent too much on random keeps and I should have been spending that on eggs.
@ThousandSunny
I enjoy getting all the pings and seeing new hatches. :)
@ThousandSunny
I enjoy getting all the pings and seeing new hatches. :)
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
@ThousandSunny
Could I be added to the main pinglist? I'm planning on doing this challenge myself and I would love to see how many eggs it takes for you!
@ThousandSunny
Could I be added to the main pinglist? I'm planning on doing this challenge myself and I would love to see how many eggs it takes for you!
Pinglist please
Pinglist please
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@Dragoneirre
Added!
It's slow going, but so much fun! I have three Primals so far and I have three random hatches that I fell in love with and decided to keep as well.
If you do a pinglist for yours, I'd love to be on it!

@COparade
Added~
@Dragoneirre
Added!
It's slow going, but so much fun! I have three Primals so far and I have three random hatches that I fell in love with and decided to keep as well.
If you do a pinglist for yours, I'd love to be on it!

@COparade
Added~
@ThousandSunny
Thank you! And I'll remember to send you a ping whenever I decide to start mine! :D
@ThousandSunny
Thank you! And I'll remember to send you a ping whenever I decide to start mine! :D
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 66 67