Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | (RoR) Coliseum Scavenger Hunt Game
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@DarkWolf133

Yep, I've still got at least one extra of that so I'll send it over!
@DarkWolf133

Yep, I've still got at least one extra of that so I'll send it over!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Thank you so much for hosting this awesome event! I don't know if this affects things, but I changed my user from smolgoodragon to AstralDragons before the event ended ^^;; just in case
Anyways, I'll have to check out more events like this sometime! I had a blast!
Thank you so much for hosting this awesome event! I don't know if this affects things, but I changed my user from smolgoodragon to AstralDragons before the event ended ^^;; just in case
Anyways, I'll have to check out more events like this sometime! I had a blast!
astralDragonsHatchery_buttonrounded.png
[size=1][size=1]@TheMightyConall @Namek @DalekTzet @actualleviathan @astraldragons @MetallicRoar @KittyPlague @3ctoplasm @RandomShmoe @TheBluestJay @Garbage227 @Eiira @lilystar6 @TwoSouls @HighFives @sockmonkeygerald @perifinite @Aeronaught @L1br4 @bunlux @LavenderAmethyst @mayka @DarkWolf133 @Elsu @Farsidejr @Falconair @Pufferheart @Ototo @MysteryCorgi @BlackandTan @benjoey @nienna33 @WanderingTurtle @Ribbons @Mossfern @Ender080 @Fallenarrow @Katsuokai @Namira @InannaSerra @Egwu @gumiho @Gravebloom @Nemesis @Cheystar @ilexopaca @SommerBee @Cheshly @Talcinx @Countercurse @Ashki @MuCephei @manimanimani @MoonMelodies @LehLora @Wulfgang @Skyeset @Eriisx @Texere @Sabatea @AchromaticSpark @Kosaa @LittleOokami @Noddddd @Sidegrinder @Velander @Delcat @Bodmhall @Blightwyrm @Mypilot @carmillo @Pigwidgeon @Arra @dragonflare92 @danijust @Murakali[/size][/size] [center][b]Your points have been tallied, and we have the official winners! [/b][/center] [columns] [size=4]@KittyPlague @WanderingTurtle @Cheystar @Murakali @TwoSouls @DalekTzet @Texere @nienna33 @Ototo @sockmonkeygerald @benjoey @L1br4 You guys get to use the RoR 2018 Momdoll badge since you placed on the leaderboards! Watching your competition was amazing, and I hope your wrists are okay after all that grinding. Special shoutout to KittyPlague and WanderingTurtle for grabbing the top spots! [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8jiQ1wM.png[/img] [/columns]
@TheMightyConall @Namek @DalekTzet @actualleviathan @astraldragons @MetallicRoar @KittyPlague @3ctoplasm @RandomShmoe @TheBluestJay @Garbage227 @Eiira @lilystar6 @TwoSouls @HighFives @sockmonkeygerald @perifinite @Aeronaught @L1br4 @bunlux @LavenderAmethyst @mayka @DarkWolf133 @Elsu @Farsidejr @Falconair @Pufferheart @Ototo @MysteryCorgi @BlackandTan @benjoey @nienna33 @WanderingTurtle @Ribbons @Mossfern @Ender080 @Fallenarrow @Katsuokai @Namira @InannaSerra @Egwu @gumiho @Gravebloom @Nemesis @Cheystar @ilexopaca @SommerBee @Cheshly @Talcinx @Countercurse @Ashki @MuCephei @manimanimani @MoonMelodies @LehLora @Wulfgang @Skyeset @Eriisx @Texere @Sabatea @AchromaticSpark @Kosaa @LittleOokami @Noddddd @Sidegrinder @Velander @Delcat @Bodmhall @Blightwyrm @Mypilot @carmillo @Pigwidgeon @Arra @dragonflare92 @danijust @Murakali

Your points have been tallied, and we have the official winners!
@KittyPlague @WanderingTurtle @Cheystar @Murakali @TwoSouls @DalekTzet @Texere @nienna33 @Ototo @sockmonkeygerald @benjoey @L1br4

You guys get to use the RoR 2018 Momdoll badge since you placed on the leaderboards! Watching your competition was amazing, and I hope your wrists are okay after all that grinding.
Special shoutout to KittyPlague and WanderingTurtle for grabbing the top spots!
8jiQ1wM.png
Thank you so much for hosting!!!

It was great to track everything since I was in the coli all the time anyways.

Also helped me to grinding in more locations than I usually would :)
Thank you so much for hosting!!!

It was great to track everything since I was in the coli all the time anyways.

Also helped me to grinding in more locations than I usually would :)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
It was really fun. As L1BR4 says, thanks for hosting!! Next time anyone hosts a scavenger hunt I'll join in faster!
It was really fun. As L1BR4 says, thanks for hosting!! Next time anyone hosts a scavenger hunt I'll join in faster!
thank you so much for hosting again! i love these a lot, i'm sad i wasn't able to grind as much this fest but congrats to all of the winners!
thank you so much for hosting again! i love these a lot, i'm sad i wasn't able to grind as much this fest but congrats to all of the winners!
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
Congrats winners you guys are crazy lol!
Congrats winners you guys are crazy lol!
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
Congrats winners! I got busy during the second half but not going to complain as I got the motivation to grind enough for my Eliminate, wind egg and Goldenbeast.
Congrats winners! I got busy during the second half but not going to complain as I got the motivation to grind enough for my Eliminate, wind egg and Goldenbeast.
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
Congrats everyone! I may have failed most of my goals, but there's always next time :D
Congrats everyone! I may have failed most of my goals, but there's always next time :D
bg2865J.png
Congrats everyone! I hope everyone had fun. And thank you to everyone who worked hard to host the event!
Congrats everyone! I hope everyone had fun. And thank you to everyone who worked hard to host the event!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15