Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | (RoR) Coliseum Scavenger Hunt Game
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@TheMightyConall @Namek @DalekTzet @actualleviathan @smolgoodragon @MetallicRoar @KittyPlague @3ctoplasm @RandomShmoe @TheBluestJay @Garbage227 @Eiira @lilystar6 @TwoSouls @HighFives @sockmonkeygerald @perifinite @Aeronaught @L1br4 @bunlux @LavenderAmethyst @mayka @DarkWolf133 @Elsu @Farsidejr @Falconair @Pufferheart @Ototo @MysteryCorgi @BlackandTan @benjoey @nienna33 @WanderingTurtle @Ribbons @Mossfern @Ender080 @Fallenarrow @Katsuokai @Namira @InannaSerra @Egwu @gumiho @Gravebloom @Nemesis @Cheystar @ilexopaca @SommerBee @Cheshly @Talcinx @Countercurse @Ashki @MuCephei @manimanimani @MoonMelodies @LehLora @Wulfgang @Skyeset @Eriisx @Texere @Sabatea @AchromaticSpark @Kosaa @LittleOokami @Noddddd @Sidegrinder @Velander @Delcat @Bodmhall @Blightwyrm @Mypilot @carmillo @Pigwidgeon @Arra @dragonflare92 @danijust @Murakali

Thank you everyone for participating! This round of the Scavenger Hunt is finished - rare drop screenshots will be confirmed before winners are officially announced.
@TheMightyConall @Namek @DalekTzet @actualleviathan @smolgoodragon @MetallicRoar @KittyPlague @3ctoplasm @RandomShmoe @TheBluestJay @Garbage227 @Eiira @lilystar6 @TwoSouls @HighFives @sockmonkeygerald @perifinite @Aeronaught @L1br4 @bunlux @LavenderAmethyst @mayka @DarkWolf133 @Elsu @Farsidejr @Falconair @Pufferheart @Ototo @MysteryCorgi @BlackandTan @benjoey @nienna33 @WanderingTurtle @Ribbons @Mossfern @Ender080 @Fallenarrow @Katsuokai @Namira @InannaSerra @Egwu @gumiho @Gravebloom @Nemesis @Cheystar @ilexopaca @SommerBee @Cheshly @Talcinx @Countercurse @Ashki @MuCephei @manimanimani @MoonMelodies @LehLora @Wulfgang @Skyeset @Eriisx @Texere @Sabatea @AchromaticSpark @Kosaa @LittleOokami @Noddddd @Sidegrinder @Velander @Delcat @Bodmhall @Blightwyrm @Mypilot @carmillo @Pigwidgeon @Arra @dragonflare92 @danijust @Murakali

Thank you everyone for participating! This round of the Scavenger Hunt is finished - rare drop screenshots will be confirmed before winners are officially announced.
Thank you so much For hosting it really was such a great time.

I’ve barely got the 20,000 but it really was worth it for the badges :)
Thank you so much For hosting it really was such a great time.

I’ve barely got the 20,000 but it really was worth it for the badges :)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
Thank you for hosting this wonderful event! The badges are really cute and the tracker doc was really easy and straightforward to use.

I really enjoyed cataloguing all my drops, so I definitely had a grand old time :)
Thank you for hosting this wonderful event! The badges are really cute and the tracker doc was really easy and straightforward to use.

I really enjoyed cataloguing all my drops, so I definitely had a grand old time :)
X33OFYD.png
Came in late so I didn't even break 5k but i had a great time! Thank you!
Came in late so I didn't even break 5k but i had a great time! Thank you!
Thanks for hosting it! It was really fun!
Thanks for hosting it! It was really fun!
D9XjOpZ.jpg
This event was so fun! I'd love to see more things like this! Thanks for hosting and that beautiful spreadsheet!
This event was so fun! I'd love to see more things like this! Thanks for hosting and that beautiful spreadsheet!
Qpsus7P.pngDRg3gRE.png0edEIs6.pngNYbLrXm.pngTzaHawP.pngR827Sip.png
THE PLAGUE FLIGHT IS DOMINATING!
Woo, that was fun and exhausting! Now I can relax and take it easy from the coli- *sees Lightning and Ice's raffle prizes this week* Aaaaannd back to the coli I go.

By the way, if anyone here would like any fest chests for free just let me know; I ended up with a ton, some of which I've managed to sell and a few I'll be keeping, but I've still got several left just sitting in my hoard.
Woo, that was fun and exhausting! Now I can relax and take it easy from the coli- *sees Lightning and Ice's raffle prizes this week* Aaaaannd back to the coli I go.

By the way, if anyone here would like any fest chests for free just let me know; I ended up with a ton, some of which I've managed to sell and a few I'll be keeping, but I've still got several left just sitting in my hoard.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
I had an absolute blast - who knew tracking drops was so much fun?! Even if the Mire was an incredibly stingy venue, lol.
I had an absolute blast - who knew tracking drops was so much fun?! Even if the Mire was an incredibly stingy venue, lol.
I didn't get to play as much as I'd like but I did enjoy it.
I didn't get to play as much as I'd like but I did enjoy it.
Badge-1.pngFR-Badges-Sales-7.png
@WanderingTurtle Normally I get extras of everything, but that didn't happen this time around. Do you have an Aberration chest to spare? It was the only one I didn't succeed at finding.
@WanderingTurtle Normally I get extras of everything, but that didn't happen this time around. Do you have an Aberration chest to spare? It was the only one I didn't succeed at finding.
0n0xvdO.pngwind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gifTOd95AF.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15