Tosses Purchased (max. 9/day): 9
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
@Falconair
Quote:
Username: Arianethel
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): 1 (Saturday)

Thank you again for running such a fun event, I look forward to next year!! <3
@Falconair
Quote:
Username: Arianethel
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): 1 (Saturday)

Thank you again for running such a fun event, I look forward to next year!! <3
7d96ebw.gif
Quote:
Username: CaityJay
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): 1
Tosses Purchased (max. 9/day): 4
Quote:
Username: CaityJay
z8s5c34.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
extra1.png
YMPbu9R.png
KZwivfG.gif R9ehyxp.png BEIfv3.png nafzMp1.png
[quote][b]Username[/b]: Stanzascale. [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1. [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 9/day)[/b]: 3. If I get two successes, I'd like to convert one to [b]Tuesday[/b]'s bottle: [b]breath[/b]. If three tosses are successes, I'd like to convert the third to [b]Thursday[/b]'s bottle: [b]Coil[/b]...Assuming I've not misunderstood how this works. ^^;[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15720543][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157206/15720543_350.png[/img][/url] Qualia wandered the stalls, and caught sight of some dragons carrying bottled fire-art. The Skydancer asked one where they were getting them, and received directions to the ancient forge. “Ah, I believe some of the Stanzascale clan enjoyed visiting here last festival.” Qualia told the stall-owners. “Might I have a try?” The Skydancer took up a pair of bellows, set her eyes on the bottles, and sent her first ember flying. Qualia watched its arc with interest, happy to pay for more tosses to see more of the reactions between bottle and forge.
Quote:
Username: Stanzascale.
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): 1.
Tosses Purchased (max. 9/day): 3.

If I get two successes, I'd like to convert one to Tuesday's bottle: breath. If three tosses are successes, I'd like to convert the third to Thursday's bottle: Coil...Assuming I've not misunderstood how this works. ^^;

15720543_350.png

Qualia wandered the stalls, and caught sight of some dragons carrying bottled fire-art. The Skydancer asked one where they were getting them, and received directions to the ancient forge.
“Ah, I believe some of the Stanzascale clan enjoyed visiting here last festival.” Qualia told the stall-owners. “Might I have a try?” The Skydancer took up a pair of bellows, set her eyes on the bottles, and sent her first ember flying. Qualia watched its arc with interest, happy to pay for more tosses to see more of the reactions between bottle and forge.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
All tosses up to this point have been completed with results recorded in the spreadsheet. There are a few people for Friday and Saturday that are still working on payments. Raffle drawing is on hold for Friday until that can be worked out. Thank you for your patience!

As an extra reminder, if you are missing bottles from another day, or want all of your successful tosses to be today's serpents, please read the front page under Directions for instructions on how to get your bottles transformed into other bottles.

@Stanzascale
You've got it down! But you don't have to use just Saturday's tosses. ^.^ You made four tosses total, and three of them ignited, for your reference.
All tosses up to this point have been completed with results recorded in the spreadsheet. There are a few people for Friday and Saturday that are still working on payments. Raffle drawing is on hold for Friday until that can be worked out. Thank you for your patience!

As an extra reminder, if you are missing bottles from another day, or want all of your successful tosses to be today's serpents, please read the front page under Directions for instructions on how to get your bottles transformed into other bottles.

@Stanzascale
You've got it down! But you don't have to use just Saturday's tosses. ^.^ You made four tosses total, and three of them ignited, for your reference.
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@Falconair
Quote:
Username: Amariel
@Falconair
Quote:
Username: Amariel
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
Quote:
Username:DaybreakDragon
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day):1
Tosses Purchased (max. 9/day):0
Quote:
Username:DaybreakDragon
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day):1
Tosses Purchased (max. 9/day):0
Noodle_base.jpg
[quote] [b]Username[/b]: Biuret [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 9/day)[/b]: 4 [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44610601] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446107/44610601_350.png[/img] [/url] “We had things like this, back in my day,” Nephtet reminisced, eyes half-closed and a prideful smile on her face. “We’d trap lightning in a bottle and bring it to life as either snakes, insects or birds. It was so entertaining for the hatchlings!” The imperial hummed as she unbuckled a small sack on her bag belt, pulling away the string slowly and widening the opening. “Four glowing embers, plus the free toss. Aderyn and Hestia will yell at me if I don’t get the entire collection.” [quote][b]Username[/b]: Biuret [b]Tosses to Convert: (total # by day)[/b] 2 [b]Tosses Converting To: (total # by day)[/b] Sunday, Monday[/quote]
Quote:
Username: Biuret

44610601_350.png

“We had things like this, back in my day,” Nephtet reminisced, eyes half-closed and a prideful smile on her face. “We’d trap lightning in a bottle and bring it to life as either snakes, insects or birds. It was so entertaining for the hatchlings!”

The imperial hummed as she unbuckled a small sack on her bag belt, pulling away the string slowly and widening the opening. “Four glowing embers, plus the free toss. Aderyn and Hestia will yell at me if I don’t get the entire collection.”
Quote:
Username: Biuret
Tosses to Convert: (total # by day) 2
Tosses Converting To: (total # by day) Sunday, Monday

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
Quote:
Username: Cheshly
Quote:
Username: Cheshly

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore