Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Scrying Challenge JUDGING
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Congratulations to all the winners and thank you again hawchoo and everyone who made this fun event possible!
Congratulations to all the winners and thank you again hawchoo and everyone who made this fun event possible!
theultimatecatsig.gif
That sure is a lot of dragons! And what a handsome scry to win the grand prize~
That sure is a lot of dragons! And what a handsome scry to win the grand prize~
t9AD0gu.pngsvjBuMU.gif
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!!!!
And thank you to hawchoo for hosting such a fun and interesting event!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!!!!
And thank you to hawchoo for hosting such a fun and interesting event!
bAMdmKk.png
[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/LGMs59sZyaK6A/giphy.gif[/img][/center] My pleasure! I do love hosting this event. The next time I host a Scrying Challenge, I will ping everyone who participated this time so you won't miss it. If you want to make sure you are pinged EVERY time I host one, let me know and I'll add you to that pinglist.
giphy.gif

My pleasure! I do love hosting this event. The next time I host a Scrying Challenge, I will ping everyone who participated this time so you won't miss it. If you want to make sure you are pinged EVERY time I host one, let me know and I'll add you to that pinglist.
xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
Congratulations to the winners and also to the organizers (Hawchoo!) of this wonderful event. I really enjoyed it!
Congratulations to the winners and also to the organizers (Hawchoo!) of this wonderful event. I really enjoyed it!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
::loudly clapping::

CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!

I'll add my thanks to @hawchoo for hosting this. :) Please keep me on your pinglist.
::loudly clapping::

CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!

I'll add my thanks to @hawchoo for hosting this. :) Please keep me on your pinglist.
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
Ping me please! I was just too busy to join this last time for which I was very sad.
Ping me please! I was just too busy to join this last time for which I was very sad.
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Thank you of hosting this lovely event! I cant wait for next event! Congrats to everyone. I swear this event has introduced me some very interesting creatures that I did not know existed.
Thank you of hosting this lovely event! I cant wait for next event! Congrats to everyone. I swear this event has introduced me some very interesting creatures that I did not know existed.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@hawchoo Wow this is amazing! Please add me to the pinglist for the next time please!
@hawchoo Wow this is amazing! Please add me to the pinglist for the next time please!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66